Heart’s Wicked Decision (closed to rebeccayaoifan) ~18+~

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Ezekiel looks at Daichi and shakes his head, "well.. It's not that I felt uncomfortable, I just thought the waiter would do other things besides just standing there. I mean.. there are other customers." He looks down at the food and looks up at Daichi, "I suppose... but I was still looking at the menu," he rubs the back of his neck.

Ezekiel looks at Daichi, smiling, "your such a nice person to help animals find their rightful homes. I think my sister was talking about getting a friend for the dog they have currently. I will probably be with them to pick out the new dog as well." Ezekiel tilts his head, "oh... so you don't have a roommate either? I have a dorm room all to myself as well." Ezekiel looks at Daichi as he was talking, listening to him and smiles a little, shaking his head, "well.. it is good to be good on your studies, especially when you know what you want to do," he rests his chin on his palm.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• RebbaNanmi

Daichi smiles at the young man across from him. “I bet we’re going to be great friends, and I’ll help you with your studies too if you’d like” he offers as he was done eating and just wanted to show the other around. “Maybe you should just tell him what want so he doesn’t keep passing by us every few minutes” he points at the waiter sighing and drinking his water rolling his eyes and going back to what they were talking about.

“As for roommates for me it was horrible, they’d be so loud with their guests and wouldn’t let me be in peace so I can do what I wanted which was all about studying.” He explains scratching back of his head. “Also my love for animals took place since I was small.” The older male looks at the annoying waiter whom passed them once again and just give him a peace of his mind.

Ezekiel looks at Daichi and nods his head with a smile, "yeah I am sure we will be the best of friends." He slowly nods his head, "I mean... you can help if you want to," he rubs the back of his head as he then finishes eating. He tilts his head and looks over his shoulder, "w-what? He is near our table? But why? I don't really need any dessert, I am so full."

"Well as for me, since I just transfer there, I don't really have a roommate yet. I hope I don't get one," he sighs a bit. He nods his head with a smile, "yeah I loved animals for a pretty long time as well. My parents have pictures of me sleeping with our older dog that we had before our current dog." He looks at the waiter as he walked by and sighs, "well.. let's just pay and leave a tip so we can leave."

Daichi leaves a bad tip for the waiter as he takes Ezekiel’s hand. Leaving the restaurant he was glad to be out of there, remembering the restaurant sometimes had bad service. “Well were out of there and maybe I can get you ice cream even if you’re full.” He says as he was hungry for it and hoping the younger man didn’t mind. He shows him around pointing to good few spots youngsters they’re age go to. His most favorite spot a karaoke bar in which he would go alone, but glad to have someone to show inside and hopefully bring along down the line.

“Let’s enter here and play some music and sing along to” he smiles entering the bar and got himself an alcoholic drink. “Would you want a drink too or just relax and see what’s in here?”

Ezekiel blinks as he watches Daichi leave the tip for the waiter and gives some money for the waiter as well before getting pulled out of the restaurant. He tilts his head and laughs a little, "so you still want ice cream? Well.. depending on kinds they have, maybe I will get some too." He follows Daichi and looks around, wondering where Daichi was going to lead him next.

He looks at Daichi and looks at the bar before nodding his head, entering the bar as well. "Um.. well I never had an alcoholic drink before so I will just order whatever you order."

Daichi enters the bar section sitting on a stool and asking his new friend to come beside him. “You can just ask my bartender friend what you want.”

He laughs as he orders himself scotch and shows him his ID as it’s law abiding for all whom will drink alcohol. The dark haired male looks back at Ezekiel. “So wanna try singing here since the machine is over there” pointing to a machine all who’d enjoy it singing as the crowd sang along with them. “I bet you’re gonna have a blast.” He smiles as his bar friend name Amagai hands him his id back and drink. “So new cute friend of my friend’s what would you want?”

Ezekiel sits down next to Daichi and nods his head slowly as he wondered what he should drink. He brings out his ID for the bartender and looks at Daichi, "well.. I don't really.. sing in public places," he rubs the back of his head while blushing a little. Ezekiel looks at Daichi's drink and shakes his head, "uh.. I will just have what Daichi ordered, a scotch."

Amagai laughs and takes the male’s id to make sure he’s age appropriate. Smiling he returns it and makes the greatest scotch the male will ever drink while winking back at Daichi. When he sees the wink he just laughs and looks back at Ezekiel. “I’ll sing along with you, if you’d like me too” he offers as he sees the alcohol in Amagai’s hand and takes it from him. “Enjoy it and it’s in the house he says.” In a low whisper not sure if he’s gonna be able to pay for his own drink and his guest’s.

After a while talking to his friend and telling him about the male beside him, he decides on his own to sing a song. Getting off the stool he felt bit tipsy but ignores it and goes to the stage. “Hey everyone it’s me it’s me it’s Dai the man of the hour and let’s go on and sing this crazy Britney Spears song” he hits play and doesn’t look on the screen knowing full well the song and the crowd sings along with him.

Ezekiel was kind of nervous to have his first alcoholic drink and takes the ID, putting it back into his wallet. "Oh, alright that sounds like fun," he laughs a little as he takes the drink, starting to drink it.

Finishing his drink, his face was completely flushed as he follow Daichi to the stage. He rests his head on the wall, listening to Daichi sing and figured the best song to sing with Daichi was a duet type song.Ezekiel was kind of nervous to have his first alcoholic drink and takes the ID, putting it back into his wallet. "Oh, alright that sounds like fun," he laughs a little as he takes the drink, starting to drink it.

Finishing his drink, his face was completely flushed as he follow Daichi to the stage. He rests his head on the wall, listening to Daichi sing and figured the best song to sing with Daichi was a duet type song.

Daichi looks behind him and sees Ezekiel flustered, and holds onto his arms making sure he doesn’t hurt himself. As they sang the most popular Britney song the crowd was loving them singing together. When done the older male walks off the stage dragging a now more flustered Ezekiel to the bathroom and seeing if he needed to use it or puke out what he drank. Inside the bathroom just the two alone Daichi did his business not minded there was another male with him as he pees and looks back at him smirking. “Wanna be left alone here puking and doing your own business either number one or two?” While he asks him he washes his hands with much soap and water, and done turning off the faucet. “I’ll get myself one more drink and then leaving. What would you wanna do once we’re done here Eze?”

Ezekiel looks at Daichi as he was lead onto the stage. He was singing with Daichi and once done, he follows Daichi off the stage, hiccuping softly as Daichi lead him to the bathroom. Ezekiel looks at Daichi and tilts his head, slowly shaking his head, "no I am fine. I don't need to use the toilet or.. vomit." He turns on the sink and washes his face a bit. Ezekiel looks at Daichi as he dries his hands, "well we can do anything you want," he smiles and rests his head on Ezekiel's arm.

Daichi smiles patting his head. Let’s get out of here and maybe a walk would do you good” he says holding him and walking out the bathroom with the younger one. Once out the bathroom he tells his friend he sees him in few days when he’s not packed with work nor his studies. He nods his head and out of nowhere blows Ezekiel a kiss as Daichi just smirks waving at him. Outside of the bar he walked slowly wondering where to go next. “I’m so sorry my friend made your drink so strong.”

Stopping by an alleyway he sets his guest against the wall, looking around as the streets weren’t packed as it was when they left the bar. “Would you want to go back to the dorms or just relax here a bit and walk around the now quiet neighborhood?” He asks the other putting his arms around his waist tightly and closely to him.

"Weren't you going to get another drink," Ezekiel tilts his head to the side but then slowly nods his head as he walks along side Daichi out of the bathroom. Ezekiel looks at the bartender and waves to him a bit, resting his head on Daichi's arm outside the bar. "It's not his fault, it was my first time having alcohol."

Ezekiel looks at Daichi when in the alleyway, looking into his eyes. He hiccups and rests his head back on Daichi's shoulder, "maybe we should head back to the campus for now. I might need some help going to my dorm room though."

He just realized he was right forgetting the drink though as he wanted to tend to his new friend. “Nah off we go back to the dorm rooms”’as he agreed with him, and holding onto him so he wouldn’t hurt himself or fall. The sky was clear as Daichi looks up sighing glad night was over but dreading going to his afternoon classes the next day, and making sure his little friend was back in his own room safely.

After half an hour they made it back to the dorm as Daichi told the security who they were showing the man his id and his friend’s ID too. Already inside he steps towards the elevator and looks back at the drunken stare Ezekiel was smiling. “Well I’m glad you enjoyed yourself, we should do this sometime again.” He grins as they made it to their floor and leans onto the wall again. “What’s your room number cutie?” He whispered in his ears blowing at them as his blue eyes stared hard onto the other’s eyes.

Ezekiel looks at Daichi and nods his head as he holds onto Daichi, resting his head on the other's arm while walking back to the campus. He hope he wouldn't get in trouble for being wasted when going back to the campus. He slightly rubs his head on Daichi arm, trying to stay awake.

When at the campus, Ezekiel lowers his head a bit so the security wouldn't notice he was drunk. He goes on the elevator with Daichi and looks up at him, laughing a little, "yeah it was pretty fun," he smiles softly. Ezekiel looks at Daichi and shivers as he felt the other blow at his ears, "u-uh.. at the end of the hallway on the third floor," he looks at Daichi while he was staring at him as well.

Daichi smiles nodding his head keeping in mind where he’d drop off his friend. Before walking down the hallway he steps away from him wondering if he could walk on his own. “Are you okay to walk on your own cutie?” He asks leaving him and figuring how to find his room and points at it remembering it in his mind. Soon as he goes back an unknown man approached Ezekiel and talks to him, realizing it was his ex boyfriend.

A older red haired man approached a young drunken Ezekiel and talks to him in a flirty manner. “Hey you’re the new cutie here I’ve heard so much about. Why so alone and looking sexy drunk little boy?” He grabs his arms taking him to the staircase. Daichi stays quiet and followed them knowing there were cameras in the hallways and seeing if his friend would stick up for himself, if not he was gonna bury his ex and kick his ass.

Ezekiel looks at Daichi as he rubs the back of his head, "I can probably walk by myself if I lean against the walls." As he was about to start walking, Ezekiel blinks as he looks at the other male that suddenly started to talk to him.

He tilts his head, unsure who this other male was and lets out a hiccup as he covers his mouth. "Uh... I was with someone they were just down the hallway to see where my room was." Ezekiel blinks as his arm was grabbed and forcefully walking behind the other male, "wait where are we going," he pulls back a little to loosen the grip of the red hair male had on his arm.

The older man pins him against the wall and didn’t care if he screamed. He just laughs at him and kisses him sloppily rubbing his free hands all over lithe body. Daichi’s eyes widened at what he saw knowing the man could be rather rough no matter whom he was with, and with a snap of his phone he took a picture. “Gotcha you asshole! Get away from him! He doesn’t need to taste your nasty mouth!!” As he says it the man pulls away from Ezekiel and looks back at Daichi in an angry manner.

“You bastard will pay for this!” While running his mouth he points at the cameras above their heads. “Did you forget about those dumbass?” He grins looking at his ex defeated, about to grab for Ezekiel the older man hisses in anger and punches the smaller male whom he closely harassed. In shock Daichi goes up to his face and punches him back and gives him a low blow. Falling back he calls for help as the security guards keep dashing as fast as they could.

“Damnit Eze cutie are you alright?” He holds him close to himself as the guards took away the assholish man he hated for the longest.

Ezekiel gasps a little as he looks at the male, tilting his head. He jolts and widens his eyes as he felt the male kiss him. He squirms a bit and glances over at Daichi. As the male was distracted with Daichi, he escapes the other man's grasp and shivers, still could feel like he was getting touched.

He looks at the cameras and covers his face, couldn't believe the cameras captured him getting kissed by another male. He then jolts as he felt himself get punched in the stomach and bends over on the ground, coughing.

Ezekiel rubs his stomach as he looks at Daichi, coughing a little and nods his head, "y-yeah, I am alright," he places his hands on his stomach.

With a sigh of relief Daichi carries the male smiling at him. “You’re so brave you kicked his ass” with a smile he knew he would fend for the smaller one nowadays. “I’m sorry about that man he’s quite a sicko and he’s one of my exes I dated him back in my freshmen year” when explaining he remembered where to go to putting him down. “Well were here back in your room, so you want me to come inside and tend to your wounds or you think you can take care of it on your own?” When asking he looks down at his phone and the time was pretty late, and could think of an excuse to miss his first afternoon class, but decided against it as he would just visit the professor in his office in the morning to let him know why he won’t make it to the class in the afternoon.

Ezekiel tilts his head as he looks at Daichi, "what.. exactly did I do? It just felt like I let him kiss and touch me," he lowers his head. He looks at Daichi, "he was your ex? But why was he touching me like that?" Ezekiel looks at Daichi as he rubs his stomach, nodding his head slowly, "if... it isn't much to ask can you help my wounds? I doubt I got a lot but.. I do need some company to after what happened," he holds his head and opens his dorm room, walking inside and goes to sit on the bed while rubbing his stomach, "why.. did he have to punch me for," he pouts a little.

Daichi enters the room behind his wounded friend. “Sorry about him, he’s quite an asshole and I learned the hard way with him.” He says sitting on a chair looking back at the younger male. “I guess he hit on you since he saw weakness aura around you.” He sighs looking away. “But I won’t forgive him for punching you which is why I did the same and I’ll need to tell the authorities what he was trying to do to you since I’ve witnessed it since he took you to the stairway.” He looks back at him tending to his wound, staying quiet.

Ezekiel looks at Daichi and pouts a little as he rubs his stomach with a sigh, "well I guess you would know best because you known him longer than I did." He tilts his head and then blinks, "was.... he going to try something if you didn't come and help me," he looks at Daichi. Ezekiel watches Daichi and kept quiet, sighing softly, "I guess... you came at the right moment before he was able to do anything else."

The blue eyed male looks up at his smaller friend nodding his head when answering his question. After a while of silence and focusing on the male’s wounds he was finished sighing. “I guess I’ll hear back to my room, good night cutie.” He says leaving the room back to his own. He walked slowly back to his room scratching back of his head curious with his own action. “What’s the matter with me since saving him I see something different ...” he stops in front of his room resting his head on the door and poking few times on the knob before opening the door.

For the night Daichi couldn’t sleep much not sure why. He believed it could had been about his ex or his new male friend, Ezekiel. He was restless when waking up the next day knowing fully he wouldn’t make it to his classes with his mind distracted. With that in mind he calls up his professor during his office hours and tells him he won’t make to his two classes. “You will need to catch up with today’s lesson” he knew he had to and will ask one of his friends later at night. He was glad he didn’t work until the next day, and just relaxes in bed with a book in hand and working on his homework for one of his hardest classes. The whole day he didn’t bother calling or texting Ezekiel as he wanted to keep the cute boy in the back of his mind.

Ezekiel looks at Daichi and nods head as he lays down on the bed, "alright, see you around," he watches Daichi leave and lets out a sigh. He reaches to turn off the lights and falling asleep soon after. Ezekiel kept his hand on his stomach for most of the night, sleeping on his side as he slept until morning.

He mumbles a the sun as shining and looks at the clock, glad he didn't have no classes today so he just adjusts onto his other side slowly with a soft grunt as he falls back asleep, wondering if he should go to the store to get a heating pad for his stomach. Ezekiel wanted to first see if he can sleep off the pain in his stomach as well as the hangover he had from last night.

• Saga locked this topic