• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• goki

• Amander123

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Amander

Gahh~! So cool, Amander *.*

Leaving the adorable kittens aside for a moment, that snake and that pogona are SO gorgeous!!! :Red_fox:

Wishing I had my snake already, now I'm even more pumped up~

Aww you are getting a snake? They are so cool! When you hold them in your hand they are like pure muscle and they are such interesting creatures. They are not a pet for the faint of heart though since you need to feed them rats lol

• Like 2

I have one dog, he's twelve years old now and deaf but so sweet and gentle. I also have a blood parrot which is a type of ciclid (fish) and he has to be fed by hand. He's gorgeous.

I also have pets here:

The adorable and talented goki, and the sweet, sexy Kaoru Chan.

• Like 3

i absolutely love cats!!! i have 2 right now a

-male named poofy who is a year

-female named uri who is 2 months

ive had many cats before but they all died on me i cried for each one

oh and i recently got a goldfish too

• Like 1

[ATTACH]2813[/ATTACH]

she sleepin... and i took a pic of her

she look like UNDERTAKER foxy4

Goki your dog looks adorable! I want one just like yours! :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

these are the hamesters that died T_T

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3482[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3481[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3480[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3479[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3478[/ATTACH]

• Like 3

these are the hamesters that died T_T

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3482[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3481[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3480[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3479[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3478[/ATTACH]

sorry to hear that :(

but they are really cuteeeee

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had rescued 3 baby brother rats 3 year ago ...saddly they all passed way ...but are still very dear to me ...*had them creamated and they now sit in my bookcase and each morning the sunbeans shine on them*

I rescues 3 more rats last year in April a family ..but I had to cage each separately or the parents would have killed the 4 week old baby ...they had killed all the others ..was only the single little one left ....I have the Dad ...Leo in one cage and the Mom "trouble" in another ...and the "baby" .."Beanie" in yet a different cage ...

the baby I had to hand feed ..he was in very very poor condition ...I thought he would die the day I got him ...but he suprised us all and is now a nice filled out 1 year old+ rattie !

Leo is a blackhooded rat ....he loves to eat ! ...a real fattie-rattie

Trouble is a black silkie that has a white tummy ,paws and tail tip....very cute looking ,but very shy and scares easily

Beanie is a tan hooded ..with two face stripes and muzzle of lighter tan and cream....he is a nibbler and will nibble fingers to say "hello" ....*grabs finger and nibbles just to say you can feel it ...then goes licky-kiss crazy all over the place*

here are a few pictures ...they're from this Christmas that just passed ...I do have others these were already up on a host so I used them here....I know not the best of pictures ..but these fuzzies move ..alot!..lmao !!

Beanie at 4 weeks and at this christmas :

2-Beanie-4weeksold.jpg .. Beanie-1.gif

Beanie-2.gif .. Beanie-3.gif

Leo ...the fattie-rattie :

Leo-1.gif .. Leo-2.gif

Leo-3.gif

and heres Trouble ! ...soo cute

Trouble-1.gif .. Trouble-2.gif

Trouble-3.gif

• Like 3

Guest hannakawai

ya, i have a dog and her name is Bambi,

she has been with us for "17 years", but lately i have been noticing that she is getting week, she couldn't stand straight anymore

I had rescued 3 baby brother rats 3 year ago ...saddly they all passed way ...but are still very dear to me ...*had them creamated and they now sit in my bookcase and each morning the sunbeans shine on them*

I rescues 3 more rats last year in April a family ..but I had to cage each separately or the parents would have killed the 4 week old baby ...they had killed all the others ..was only the single little one left ....I have the Dad ...Leo in one cage and the Mom "trouble" in another ...and the "baby" .."Beanie" in yet a different cage ...

the baby I had to hand feed ..he was in very very poor condition ...I thought he would die the day I got him ...but he suprised us all and is now a nice filled out 1 year old+ rattie !

Leo is a blackhooded rat ....he loves to eat ! ...a real fattie-rattie

Trouble is a black silkie that has a white tummy ,paws and tail tip....very cute looking ,but very shy and scares easily

Beanie is a tan hooded ..with two face stripes and muzzle of lighter tan and cream....he is a nibbler and will nibble fingers to say "hello" ....*grabs finger and nibbles just to say you can feel it ...then goes licky-kiss crazy all over the place*

here are a few pictures ...they're from this Christmas that just passed ...I do have others these were already up on a host so I used them here....I know not the best of pictures ..but these fuzzies move ..alot!..lmao !!

Beanie at 4 weeks and at this christmas :

2-Beanie-4weeksold.jpg .. Beanie-1.gif

Beanie-2.gif .. Beanie-3.gif

Leo ...the fattie-rattie :

Leo-1.gif .. Leo-2.gif

Leo-3.gif

and heres Trouble ! ...soo cute

Trouble-1.gif .. Trouble-2.gif

Trouble-3.gif

ahh they are so cute :D all my family asked me to give them the pictures(thanks 4 sharing)

rats are like hamsters , they dont live together unless if its mating season, after that they kill each other, the sad thing is that they dont live long >_

• 3 weeks later...

i have 2 dogs :D 1 male, 1 female :))

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

it's an old photo, she is long and thin now =))

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

this dog is LuLu... and he has lived with me for over 5 years XD~

i want to have a cat but my mother hates cats :(

p/s: i really love Amander's cat .. so cute XD~~~~

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

yes, finally we got a cat :hamtaro-005 (12): ... no we got 2 cats (boys,brothers,they are 3 month old)

one has stripes on his head we named him Sebastian ..... calm and always fall a sleep after he stares at the fishes

the other one we named him Tazz .... he is a trouble maker

they always together playing ,:hamtaro-005 (23): we are extra careful because we have 3 hamsters :hamtaro-005 (5): but they add more joy to the house

the one on top is Tazz

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5726[/ATTACH]

they sleep alot

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5725[/ATTACH]

not clear i know

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5727[/ATTACH]

when i get more cute pictures i will post it

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

My mom say all the time that I'm the DR. Doolittle for cats .. :| In reality, I'm a biologist.. So, all animals, I like them !! :)

For now, I have 4 female cats ! :)

All of them have had a hard time before I keep them !

1.Shelby : She was abused by the children of the owner.. She was so little and his mom didn't wanted that she eats. :|

2. Suki : My mom found her in a theater movie parking. She decided to coming and bring her to my house... She had only 5 weeks and had a open fracture at one of his hind legs... I made bandage and I had to put back his bone at the correctly place.. :F Now... she's my "Sprinter" .. :D

3. Neko : She lost her mom when she had only two weeks... The veterinarian took care of her and searched at the same time a good owner for her.... :)

4. Cocotte : I found her by a rainy day.... I was outside for something and saw a little thing who eats the seeds that fell from the bird feeder.. :| She was really wild... It took me 3 weeks for taming her... by her teeth she had around only 2 months...

It's my little family ! :)

• Like 4

my brother alweas buys parrots and the last three parrots i shared really nice memories with them but they're all gone ~,~

the first one was able to call our names and after maybe 2 years ? or at least that haw it felt for me , he died ( cries cries )

then my brother brought an amazon for trying it to see if it can get along well with us he even followed me bx but my bro said no cuz she was scaring everyone and then she laughs at them xD she was a devil kinda like me =P although she gave me a lesson but as you can see i never learn ^o^"

the third one died shortly after he came but he was young >o

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

:msn_red_fox 18 my hamster Louis just died now :8onion5: he was 9 month old

hamsters dont live long :cuteonion53:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7118[/ATTACH]

I'm so sorry :msn_red_fox 18 ... I understand you, I too once was a hamster and not even one as much as 10 .... I too was sorry to lose them (

• Like 1

I have 2 small dogs, mom & daughter.Their names are Lucy(mom) & Luna. My bro gave them as a present. They are my shadow. Luna tends to bite my jeans when I arrive home & Lucy is a sleepy beauty. They are 6 & 3 years old. I like to get my feet under their tommies in winter, it's so warm. Luna knows how to cover herself when it's cold.Why do I love them so much? They helped me a lot when my dad passed..

This is Luna, sorry I couldn't find any Lucy's pics

2ltkqw7.jpg

• Like 5

I too once was a hamster and not even one as much as 10 ....

O_O 10 !!!!!

for me 6 had died >_

@ BRIDGET

super cute :D:D:D

Dear, I'm so sorry to hear that, a big hug...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Having a pet would be so nice and comforting I just know it. Unfortunately where I live we cannot have pets. I would like a dog or maybe even a cat.

• Like 1