Okumura Family Secret (Neko-Sora999 and Dragongirl26)

Neko-Sora999

"Blessed silver tends to work nicely plus I'm a greater demon than she is so I have power over her. She must obey greater demons, it's in her blood after all. It's one of the reasons you can't walk is the silver in your legs prevents healing."

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neko-Sora999

• Dragongirl26

"To start the end but for that I need a half demon who can become pregnant, hence Yukio's kidnap. However two little snoops were getting too close so we had to kill the child and leave the mother naked in the woods. However you weren't the second snoop getting too close, it was your little girlfriend Sheime." He explained, "I guess I could call your twin and tell him I have you."

"Made her shoot you then had her walk off a cliff. Bon got the same treatment." He said knowing that he was inside Rin's head, "Shura depressingly sliced her own throat and your other friends were gunned down in their classroom. You and Yukio are the only ones left from your class." He said

Yukio dialed Rin's number as he became worried

Yukio and Mephisto set up a meeting though Mephisto disguised his voice as Rin's so Yukio would believe it.

Amaemon approached rin and started to stare into his eyes putting him into a trance like state

"You are going to meet with your brother in Paris, make him feel safe.and offer to take him shopping. While you're shopping leave him and come find me." Amaemon said repeating it constantly so even if Rin wasn't in a full trance his body would act out the orders he had been given

• Saga locked this topic