My Neck is yours (WolfDog x Shisu-Chan)

WolfDog12

Ash whimpered lightly when Hokuto made another step toward Jun. He knew he couldn't compare to Jun but he could try. He of course didn't like seeing his mate loving up one someone else but this was just something he would have to stomach. Though both he and the alpha were caught completely off guard when Jun turned and nailed Hokuto in the stomach with a punch. He doubled over more in shock than in pain and his eyes didn't have time to look up at Jun before he was pushed onto his ass holding his shin. His eyes looked between the two of them and watched as Jun turned to ash to console him.

Ash laughed softly and nodded, "Yes...but are you?" he asked his eyes looking worried as he realized the obvious signs of heat. "You...you shouldn't have to sleep with him right now..." He shook his head and lightly.

Hokuto stood and brushed himself off. "Alright...I deserve that. Listen i've never treated Ash with anything other than respect and kindness. I give him everything he asks from me..." he tried to explain himself but nothing in this situation was going to make this better. "Ash I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry I didn't tell you about jun I didn't think..." He sighed and sat down on the bottom step of the stairs far enough away he wouldn't get punched again. "I'm sorry to both of you. I was trying to make it work for everyone but I just...I can't be who you guys want me to be. I keep trying to make both of you happy and its exhausting..." he lowered his head feeling more than shit about the entire thing.

Ash looked up at Jun, "Jun...you need to get out of here or you're going to go into heat all over again and he'll have to sleep with you." He looked worried as he lightly pushed Jun. He didn't care about Hokuto at the moment and that stung all the more. Hokuto didn't want to sleep with either of them right now anyway but he too was warming up, the scent of jude causing him to let his own hormones out which in turn caused Ash to pant lightly. They were going to be in one big mess if they couldn't get this under control..one of the omegas would have to sleep with Hokuto if not both of them.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Shisu-Chan00

"I feel much better after doing that..." Jun knew that wasn't what Ash was asking when he wanted to know if the omega was doing alight. Of course, he'd be doing a lot better if Hokuto had just stayed in his room rather than come down stairs and then remain there on the stairs... What was wrong with him?!

Jun fell to his knees, his body too weak to hold him anymore as he panted heavily, getting the inside of his underwear wet. "Damn it... The injection.. It's in the bag..." Jun was talking about the emergency heat suppressant. It was fast acting but it had a terrible kick back with exhaustion and sickness. Of course, it beat being raped or in any way attacked from their pheromones going wild. Jun couldn't even stop himself from looking at the alpha in the room and whispering "Help" towards him. Of course, it wasn't Jun's idea for this but he couldn't help it... If he wasn't fucked right away he'd go freaking mad!

Just then Jun thought of something he might regret asking but it was all he had. "Ash, I know you can only be fucked by Hokuto because of your bond but if you could do me... we both might be able to get some relief," Jun explained but he was getting harder by the second. Damn was he weak to the smell of his fated pair. "Damn it Hokuto... you should have stayed up stairs..." Jun whimpered. He growled a little trying to hold himself back but his muscles were weak and he couldn't even manage to get up... He looked like an injured animal just asking to be devoured.

Why was this even happening? Sure, they were a fated pair but Jun just got through a heat, it shouldn't be coming on this fast.. In fact, he should be able to somewhat tolerate Hokuto's scent even if a bit more and yet, here he was completely wet in the pants and begging to be fucked.

Ash grabbed ahold of Jun almost as soon as he lowered himself to the floor looking more than worried but breathing harder all in its own. He could smell it, Jun was growing hot and heavy and it only pushed Hokuto to grow even hotter. He could smell the rut his mate was in and he couldn't help but feel his cock harden in his pants. His eyes flashed to Hokuto and he looked back to Jun, "Hokuto you have to help him! Go get the injection! This is your fault!" He yelled at him lowering them both to the ground his own body too loose to hold him up.

Hokuto sat there on there stairs feeling hurt and confused. "Jun...? We...you just got out of heat we shouldn't..." his mind was clouding over with other thoughts beside that and he shook his head trying to push past the thoughts of Jun in his bed. "I can't...I can't fuck you right now...you hate me..." he chuckled softly hearing the offer to Ash which only hurt him even more. He stood and numbly walked up the stairs his body hot all over and hard. He didn't care, Jun had stabbed him in the heart and he had no want to help him get out of his situation.

Ash blinked a few times as the alpha walked up the stairs and tears pooled in his eyes, "He's....he's sad..." He said softly before peering back down to Jun shaking his head. "I can't. I can't fuck you Jun...it wouldn't do much...would it?" he asked softly his eyes looking into the others face. "Hokuto is going to go get the injection." He shifted himself in his pants groaning lowly at the feeling of material rubbing against him. "I hope...h-he seems really upset...I-i don't think he ever thought you would tell him you hated him..." he panted out softly hearing the alpha slam his door only for it to reopen and the man reappear at their sides. He threw ash the shot tightening his hands on the banisters, "I can't stay here Ash he needs to leave or I'll jump him." he breathed out his chest rising and falling quickly.

"Get him out of here!" He yelled as he felt tears in his eyes. "Please...I don't want to hurt him anymore..."

Ash nodded and slid his arms under Jun carrying him out of the house and into the mother in law suite in the back. He laid him down on the couch pulling out the shot, "These things suck...I'm sorry..." he sighed softly pushing up the others sleeve to administer the shot.

Jun was really losing control over his body. He couldn't take much more waiting, especially if Hokuto was just going to stay there on the stairs. He struggled to hold himself back as much as he could be even he couldn't deny that his body was begging to be fucked. His insides wants Hokuto in him so badly it actually hurt and it was probably just as bad for Hokuto. There was no way that proud alpha was going to be able to resist the omega's heat for long... actually, it was amazing he had as much self control as he did right now. Fated pairs had less control than those that weren't fated and yet, so many alphas lost to their instincts.

As soon as Hokuto headed up stairs, Jun still couldn't seem to relax. He was in a full on heat so he was beyond the help of the pills. "I don't actually hate him," Jun admitted to Ash when Hokuto had left. "I could never bring myself to hate him. Sure I'm mad at him for keeping it a secret but it had been ten years..." He took a moment to catch his breath. He was already panting and forcing himself to talk as much as he could. "I love him so much that it just hurts to know he made a bond with someone else without even going to the states to look for me... He knew I was there so I have every right to be mad... Still, I'd never hate him," Jun said what he could before Hokuto returned and tossed the fast acting suppressant to Ash. He could still smell the other....

Jun looked back towards the other, his self control gone as he now just wanted to be taken by his fated pair. However, while in a daze, he was being scooped up and taken away from Hokuto. No.. he wanted to be with the alpha, he didn't want to be taken away.... Thankfully though, they were pulled from the main house and into a smaller place where Jun was laid on a couch to be given the injection.

"I'm sorry too.... I don't usually have friends to administer the more gentle injection," he said and without warning, he grabbed the needle into his hand and stabbed himself in the side of his leg as fast as he could. Jun growled in pain as the medication coursed through him and instantly started to take effect. Within a couple minutes, he had calmed down and his pheromones weren't being produced anymore. "I hate these things..."

Jun laid there for another couple minutes before he quickly got off the couch and ran to find a bathroom to throw up in. This was the side effect... There was no helping it.

Hokuto felt like he could breathe again when Jun finally left. His ass hitting the floor harder than he meant it too and he leaned his head back against the stairway. He was incredibly hard and he could feel himself pressing against his pants agonizingly aware of it. A hand roamed down trying to help the situation but his body was too hot, too much in a rut he didn't think he could get out of it without fucking Jun. He wanted to get up, walk after him. When he watched Jun get pulled away from him it took everything inside of him not to run after Ash and tell him to give him back. He groaned lowly, poor ash was probably in heat now because Hokuto was. Ash couldn't get relief unless Hokuto did fuck him which was a slight problem.

Ash gently held the other until he had calmed down and when he got up and ran to the bathroom he sighed a little. His cheeks red, his body on edge, and his ass twitching in anticipation of his alpha. His eyes longingly peered back at the house before he moved to get up but his legs didn't work. A light whimper left his lips as he peered down at himself, completley ready for Hokuto and the hard cock the other was probably sporting. "Jun..." he called out his voice constrained and heavy as his head leaned against the couch panting. "Jun...I need him..." he felt tears pool into his eyes as a tear slid down his cheek. He felt disgusting. He didn't want Hokuto and yet here he was his body calling out to Hokuto and telling him to come fuck him loud and clear. He wished it was different, wished someone else had marked him...he wished he had known. A hard shiver ran through his body as he unbuttoned his shirt letting it slide from his arms. He was hot, incredibly hot and his body was sensitive. Every touch sent another pained shiver down his spine. He could feel pre-cum soaking his boxers as his body practically screamed to be fucked by his alpha. He couldn't walk like this and the only way he could get to Hokuto would be if the Alpha came to him. He tried to stand again but it didn't work and he whimpered again as his ass fell back onto the couch.

• 4 weeks later...

Jun felt a little better after throwing up... but it really wasn't enough. He was tired, sore, and really sluggish. Not to mention that he was still feeling pretty nauseous. Still, he left the bathroom and made his way back to Ash only to see just how awful the other omega was doing. "Ash..." Jun said as he walked over and crouched down next to the other. Jun was practically dragging his feat but he needed to help, had to make sure that Ash felt better. It hurt so much to hear Ash say that he need Hokuto and not just because the alpha should be his... but also because he could see the pain in Ash's eyes as he didn't want to be with Hokuto... and yet... desired him so much that it was hurting him. He crouched down and put his arms around the omega holding him in tight for a good minute before saying, "Go to him if that's what you need. You two are bonded, so the medicine won't work as well but if you prefer, I'll help you with the medicine," he explained and let go of Ash so he could leave if he needed to.

"I could.. also help you if you'd like..." he offered a bit sheepishly. "I mean, I wouldn't go so far as to do you, I know your body would reject me, but I can at least... lend a hand..." Jun bushed deeply and looked down. His face turned bright red as he couldn't understand why he was offering something like this. "I'm sorry..." he muttered. Why was he going this far? It was more than just because he felt bad for Ash, he knew this pain and didn't want anyone to feel like this... His fated pair's bond or otherwise. Jun had to do whatever he could. What ever was possible. Jun helped Ash as he tried to stand only to fall back again, gently putting his arms around him again.

(Sorry it's a bit lame but this is the best I got right now...)

• Saga locked this topic