My Neck is yours (WolfDog x Shisu-Chan)

WolfDog12

Jun laughed as the other's stomach growled and he agreed. "I'm pretty famished myself. I honestly don't even remember eating lunch," he snickered. He had focused so much on work that thoughts of his meal just kind of... well the thought wasn't there it was all instinct. The omega grabbed up his chopsticks as well and looked at the food practically drooling with anticipation.

"I don't mind coming over. I only need to focus on work when in the office, otherwise, I'm not on the clock," he said with a smile on his face. "Going over to your house again, hu?" he thought for a moment. "Should I run back home and grab some spare clothes?" he realized then that he was thinking out loud and looked at Hokuto a bit embarrassed. "Sorry, ignore that... I just... well... After the surprise yesterday I just thought better to be safe than sorry... After all... what if I dose off and miss the last train or something!!" he quickly said hoping to cover his tracks. Ok so maybe it was a little too obvious that he was probably hoping for something else other than just hanging out for a while... Jun was a hard worker but still... What he wanted more than anything, the one thing he wanted since he was a kid was to be Hokuto's wife... soon a stay at home mother. Was that so wrong?

"Wait... I didn't think Ashed lived at that house with you... Does he? And is he an omega? Isn't it dangerous for you to have an omega that close to you... you know... just in case?" Jun looked down thinking he might be prying too much but with his head still low, he lifted his eyes and looked at his alpha hoping to get a response.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Shisu-Chan00

Hokuto chuckled lighty and shook his head, "I didn't eat lunch so I hope you ate for the both of us!" He said and took a bite of chicken moaning softly at the more than delicious taste. He usually was so busy with work that he couldn't get away for lunch. Today was going to be an exception if he could get Jun to pry away from his business for just a small moment to eat with him. Of course that didn't happen so he didn't eat, he kept himself busy with meetings all day as to not realize his omega was downstairs.

The answer to his question came as quite a shock. Hokuto had to keep from laughing as the man infront of him struggled to try and make it seem like he wasn't interested in sleeping with Hokuto. "I can drive you by tonight yea. I think you should leave a pair of clothes at my place anyway, might be rather smart considering...you might "over sleep" more often." He chuckled lightly taking another bite trying not to think about the thought that Jun had just put into his mind. Hokuto was...more than attracted to Jun. He wanted him almost all the time, he didn't know if that was because they weren't mated yet or if that was because it was Jun but either way he knew he wanted him more than anything. Of course, this time would have to be smarter on Hokuto's part and he won't be allowed to finish inside of Jun. This was a little sad news to him but to keep Jun in work and out of being pregnant it was for the best.

The next topic brought up made his blood run cold. He finished his bite looking over to Jun and he smiled softly, "Ash lives with me yes. He lives in the guest house on the property. His family...isn't very helpful with him so I gave him a job and a place to live. As for...him going into heat he doesn't. Ash already belongs to someone so it makes our arrangment rather doable." He shrugged not wanting to really go into it further but if Jun asked he would be honest with him. He had nothing to hide, sure he didn't want Jun to know he mated with Ash but he had a right to know. It would ruin everything, but he had a right still.

Jun took a small bite of food as Hokuto explained about Ash's situation. "Well good for you. I hope I'm not insinuating anything but was Ash's mate a collector? Is that why he isn't staying with them? I'm guessing he was marked by an alpha that doesn't value omegas as people but as objects and ditched him for others... Or am I reading this all wrong and it's something more tragic like a death or something?!" Jun looked really concerned for Ash. Of course, he had no idea his words were probably hurting Hokuto so much but he spoke honestly... and ignorantly.

"Geez... I feel so bad for the guy," Jun said digging into the food. The omega was curious but didn't want to pry too much into someone else's personal life. There was probably a part of him that really wanted to keep an eye out for any alpha or omegas that might get close to Hokuto. Alpha's for their family status and the thoughts of his soon to be mate's family, and omegas because if one went into heat around Hokuto before these two became a pair, he wouldn't be able to control himself and might attack them. Of course, that wouldn't be a problem anymore after Jun gets this collar off because once he is bit by his fated pair, neither of them will be able to have sex with another without their bodies rejecting the other person.

The one thing that Jun feared when that time came was if he wasn't able to produce an alpha heir... They'd be screwed because Hokuto wouldn't be able to do it with someone else even if only for the sake of producing an heir. This was why working with fated pairs was so tricky. Jun sighed and nibbled his bottom lip again before shaking the thoughts. He could cross that bridge when he got there. For now, he focused on eating and hearing whatever Hokuto had to say or add to their previous conversation.

Hokuto winced lightly feeling the collecter comment directed at him personally. Of course, after he marked Ash they planned to get married but then...things happened and they had to take a break apart from one another. Then Jun happened and everything was thrown out of wack. Ash was upset with him and wouldn't speak to him at the moment because he had found his fated pair and bound ash to him for life. Hokuto tried to not let the words hurt him too much knowing that Jun had no idea that Ash and Hokuto were mated with one another. Had he been mated to another alpha the two of them would be bound to one another and Jun would be able to tell. Ash however, did smell alot like Hokuto and the bite mark that marked him as his was covered usually but still there if Ash was caught without his scarf on.

The idea brought shivers to his spine and he was more than happy to have him not ask again. "I don't know why he isn't with his mate...I ran into him on the streets and found him...sad. So I brought him into my home and gave him a place to stay in exchange for him to work for me. His master hasn't called for him and he doesn't mention him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind haivng another omega to talk to. He is sort of...scared to talk to me now adays." he chuckled lightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Since you've been back my scent is stronger than normal and it keeps him pent up in his guest house." He shrugs lightly and started to eat again not minding that they were having a real conversation. Even if it was about his other mate.

"I see. That's pretty awful. I'm glad you were there to help him. I bet his mate abandoned him and it was too heartbreaking to talk about him so I don't want to pry too much but if you think it would help if I spoke to him then I don't mind. He might be more willing to open up to me since we are both omegas but then... My situation is so different. I have you and I know we'll be together for a long time," he admitted. Little did Jun know the impact his words must have. At the following comment about Hokuto's scent, Jun couldn't help but feel guilty as he certainly was the one responsible for it.

"I'm sorry. My heat putting you into a rut yesterday must have really made it rough. Smelling an alpha in a rut over an omega is just as hard on us as it is for you guys when we go into heat." Jun took a few more bites of food enjoying their juicy flavor while at the same time still showing worry for Ash. "Well, I can talk to him tonight. I'll bring clothes because I don't suspect this talk finishing before the last train leaves," he said showing his strength as a person again. This was the Jun that was so different from the one when they were kids.

• 2 months later...

Hokuto sighed gently and tilted his head looking out the window as the other spoke. "I'm sure he would love that...he and I normally get along but I think...he's probably going through heat now." He rubbed a hand over his face and shifted uneasily. "He may be a little cold at first but don't get discouraged. He is a kind man and he is more than willing to have someone to be friends with." He smiled a little trying not to show his worry. He would be lying if he said he wanted the two to get to know one another. The more they got close to one another the more his secret would possibly come to light thanks to Ash. Long as Hokuto kept him happy there should be no problem but...it was blackmail that the other omega could use against him if he wanted to.

He chuckled softly, "Oh? I didn't think you wanted to stay at my place again because of...certain things." He tilted his head pushing the contents of his drink around with his straw. "I don't mind the company home...YOu're always welcome. Being my mate and all..." he winked and waved to the waiter who came over quickly. "Can we have the check please." He asked and the waiter nodded before grabbing a billfold and passing it to Hokuto. He placed his card in it and handed it back before leaning against the table, his attention back on Jun.

Jun smiled at the other even though he wasn't paying a whole lot of attention. "Right, then I'll talk to him tonight and hopefully he is willing to open up to me. Thank you Hokuto," The omega said brightly. He was stupidly unaware of Hokuto's worry or what he was getting himself into. Jun was hoping to learn all about Ash's mate and hopefully help him through the mess but what he could discover might just ruin everything. Especially with Jun still not having been marked by the alpha yet. He could just as easily disappear again and lose all hope of taking a mate... Jun may end up the first omega that still wears a collar as an old man, refusing to take on a mate. After all, for him, there was only one.

"There are plenty of reasons why I shouldn't stay at your place... However, I don't actually mind a lot of them," He said giving a sheepish smile. Sure, things were tense between them now and Jun really did want to focus on his career for a little while but still, it wasn't that he really minded having sex with Hokuto and feeling the love of the one he considered his mate. Jun smiled brightly when the other made the mate comment. It was like their thoughts were linked and they were finally on the same page. "Thank you again for dinner," he said happily as he finished off the food and the drink he'd been sipping at. The omega found himself the luckiest omega ever to have someone like Hokuto.

Hokuto smiled a little, "You're always welcome." He finished off the drink of his own before sighing completely content with drinking and finishing up his food. He put his wallet back into his pocket and leaned over looking at his mate. "I know...you want to work on your career right now but you shouldn't be too worried...once we get that off we won't have to worry about going into heat or anything." He rested his chin on his palm. "It'll all be easier than and we can do as we please without being worried we have to take medicine or what not to keep one another at bay." He reached over and gently brushed a strand of hair out of the others eyes.

"Wouldn't that be nice...? You could stay over as often as you like without feeling the need to sleep with me less you wanted to. Those meds won't be an issue anymore and the only thing we would need to worry about would be...a baby." he smiled a little and leaned over the table kissing Jun softly. "I'm excited...to start a life with you Jun." He knew that it could all be ruined just as easily as it had begun but at the moment he couldn't think of anything other than Jun and the way he made him feel. It was a nice feeling, to be wanted.

"Hehehe, I only take the medicine to keep others at bay. If I go into heat when I'm bonded with you, it's going to be a bit hard on you. You know how it is, even if I'm at home and you're at work, if I go into heat you'll know. That's going to be hard on you isn't it?" Jun worried about these things but it wasn't like it would put Hokuto into a rut, it would just kind of give him the understanding that Jun was in heat. Of course, it was the same with Ash and that probably didn't help the alpha in any way, knowing when the other omega was also in heat.

"Oh please. You really think that after I get marked by my fated mate that I'll have that much self control? The sex is suppose to be even greater then," He said with a smirk. Jun was a bit more open than he use to be and he certainly was having fun with the other. "I'm also really excited to start my life with you, Hokuto," he admitted. The omega was finally able to be truly happy about being back in Japan. They had a rough start but they were alright now.

Hokuto chuckled softly and shook his head, "Hey now...I have that big office all to myself if I really needed to I'm sure I could take care of myself." He chuckled a little and winked to his mate before yawning softly. It was ture that it was harder with Ash, normally before they got into a fight when Hokuto felt it they were close to one another and could often easily relieve each others stresses. This of course had been put on hold and Ash had gone into heat once already since they stopped sleeping together and it was tough for Hokuto. Knowing exactly when his other mate had started to go into heat and when he relieved himself of it.

He stood from the table and grabbed his phone, "Just cause the sex will be greater doesn't mean you'll all the sudden become more sexual Jun. It's not like we fuck like bunnies." he chuckled and held out a hand for his mate. He wished they had slept together more often but the instance in the office was...one out of a million and they didn't take the proper percautions needed anyway. Least when they were mated the chances of another alpha going into a rut because of Jun's heat would be slim. No one but Hokuto would feel it and need it at the time Jun went into heat. Thats all that mattered to him.

"Hehe, I'm sure you could!! Still, I don't think yours secretary will be too pleased about that," Jun added. The omega snickered with the other. It was then that Hokuto yawned and Jun became fully aware of just how tired the alpha must be. Yet, he took the time to take Jun out to dinner. "Are you alright? You seem really tired." He asked, clearly showing his concern for the other. Maybe tonight wasn't the best night for him to go over and talk to Ash. Still, Jun really didn't want to waste any time to help... "Are you alright for me to come over tonight? You seem rather tired," Jun said. He himself felt really awake despite all the hard work he'd been putting in. Of course, he was also new to the job.

"You're probably right about my sexual desires but I don't know... You fucked me so much last time, are you sure you didn't think we were fucking like bunnies?" He teased. Jun took his mate's hand and got helped up to his feet were he nudged Hokuto with his shoulder. The smaller male snickered a little and followed Hokuto out and towards the car. "I do hope Ash isn't too apposed to me helping him... I feel so bad for him. I'm really lucky to get you as a mate and not one like his..." Jun said looking a bit sad for Ash.

Hokuto smiled softly and nodded, “You can still come over Jun. I’m tired yes but not incredibly tired. You know sometimes yawning is just getting oxygen to the brain.” He kissed the others cheek as he took his hand to get up. Hokuto held the door open for his mate as they walked to his car. He felt a sting inside his chest as he heard what the other had said. “Yea. I’m glad we have one another. Ash I’m sure wouldn’t mind company.”

He unlocked the door before holding the passenger door open for Jun letting him get in. Once he was in he hoped into the drivers side and sighed. “So? Do you need to go back to your place and get a change of clothes or are we headed straight to my place?” He asked his eyes leveling on his mate.

"Do you mind us stopping by my place? I can't afford to go to work again in the same suit three days in a row," He teased as he sat in the car. The omega was so happy to be here. Still, to be with your fated pair was so hard... It was worse since they weren't bonded but Jun didn't care. He'd suffer a hundred heats before he gave up on the one he loved. As they drove to Jun's house, the omega remained quiet. He didn't realize how late it was until he really started to feel just how much the medicine had worn off. He was a lot more alert and his body was finally listening to him properly... Though.. That also meant his pheromones weren't being suppressed as well... and he was starting to be more aware of Hokuto's scent.

Jun tried to brush it off for now and focus on the mission ahead. He had to break through Ash's shell and help him through such a rough time. It was clearly apart through his silence that he was really worried about Ash and trying to find the right words to say... Though, he also was debating taking the medicine again. Still, if he did that he wouldn't be able to sleep well and it was dangerous to take that much of such a strong drug... Maybe he could withstand the scent until Hokuto went to sleep and maybe it would be a little better on him.

They made it to the small apartment Jun lived in at the moment and he hurried in to get his clothes. Of course, the omega was in there for a surprisingly long time before he finally came out with a small duffel bag. He hopped back in the car and apologized. "Sorry that took so long... I really haven't had time to unpack and I couldn't find half my stuff," he admitted. In a way it was probably exciting to find out that Jun was still packed for moving... At least in Hokuto's perspective.

Hokuto tilted his head and smiled a little, "Sure thing handsome." He started to drive to Jun's place. It would become a little suspicious if they went back to the office without changing once again. No one really noticed Hokuto because he was able to change but they had obviously spent the night together. Just like everyone knew they slept together in the office. As he pulled up to the apartment he smiled, "I'll be here. No rush." As he watched Jun walk up to his apartment he relaxed and tried to think of something about tonight. Ash wouldn't say anything...but he would be hostile to Jun even if he didn't want to be. It was like fighting for territory and Hokuto was the territory. Though...Jun wasn't a conscious fighter yet.

HE leaned his head back against the seat waiting patiently for the other to come in. His scent had been getting stronger throughout the night and Hokuto assumed it was because the medicine was starting to wear off. Meaning they would be fighting another heat soon enough. He didn't mind it but still. When the door finally opened again the other had a small over night bag. "No worries. I'm surprised you haven't unpacked yet." he said and put the car in gear and started to head to his place. Once they got there he parked the car and hopped out stretching. For some reason he felt like he had been in that small confined space with Jun for a long time. "Shit...your scent is killing me Jun." he chuckled a little and peeked back into the car and smiled a little. "I don't mind of course...I just don't want you to ya know..." he shrugged a little.

"Your scent isn't overly calming either," he admitted with a light laugh. Jun took a minute to try and recover before he got out of the car and smiled over at the other. He was starting to heat up a touch but he knew he had to suppress it as much as possible otherwise he'd never be able to talk to Ash and would just end up in bed with Hokuto... and while that wasn't exactly a bad thing he also had to take into consideration that Ash would be there and may not be too happy with the idea of an the two going at it again while he was home. So, Jun would just have to try and suppress his own pheromones and hope for the best that Hokuto didn't go into a rut and lose himself.

"Alright, we're here," he said taking a deep breath and he headed in. "Hokuto, would it be alright if you brought my stuff up to one of the rooms? I rather not be carrying it around when I go to talk to Ash... Might make things a bit more tense," he admitted. He smiled again at the alpha and bowed slightly. He'd have offered a kiss but he had to be careful not to get too close and lose himself. He'd just gotten out of heat... It was bad for his health to go right back into it. So, he focused himself and headed inside ahead of Hokuto, his head held high as he searched for Ash. "Ash? Are you around?" Jun called out and searched for the other omega. This was the moment of truth. Things could be so much better or it could all crash and burn. Thankfully, a few minutes away from Hokuto and Jun was able to calm right down. After all, he wasn't in heat at the moment so it was much easier to calm himself.

Hokuto smiled happily and nodded, "Sure. I'll take them to my room. I'll just...hang out in there till you guys are done talking. I'm sort of tired as it is and I need to calm down." he blushed a little running a hand over the back of his neck as he opened the back door of his car to grab the others things. "Ash lives in the small house in the back. He's got the entire place to himself so I wouldn't guess he's anywhere but there." He shrugged and hefted the bag over one shoulder before grabbing his own things.

Ash tilted his head up, his red hair pushing into his eyes as he smelled his alpha close by. A smile formed on his face and he sat the book aside and hopped out of bed before getting dressed and moving to the main house. His smile instantly failed as he heard his name, however, not being called by Hokuto. A growl left his lips and his mood turned sour. This man kept ruining everything! He rounded the corner his eyes leveling on the other omega. "What are you doing here?" he asked in a rather cold and icy tone his eyes shifting from Jun to the door. "Where is Hokuto?" he asked not bothering to be formal by calling him by his last name. He was pissed off and upset, though it didn't seem like Jun and Hokuto had slept together again which was a good sign for him.

"Ash, there you are!!" He called out smiling as he hurried over towards the red-haired omega. Jun brushed off the cold tone in Ash's voice and focused more on the issue at hand. "Actually, I came here to talk to you. Hokuto is upstairs. He was tired so he decided to head up and maybe get some rest," He stated calmly. Jun didn't think it odd that Ash called Hokuto by his first name. If they lived together the least they could do was call each other by their first names. "Hey... How to I start this... Well, Hokuto told me about the alpha you're bonded to and I'm so sorry that happened. One of the only people I got close to in America ended up bonded with a collector and ended up spending her heats all alone, suffering and being unable to get anyone else to help her without her body completely rejecting her... I'll admit that I even got recruited but was lucky to know I had a fated pair back in Japan and this collar on my neck," he said looking down a bit.

"I guess I just wanted to say that I'm here for you and wanted to help you through this. Is it alright if we talk a bit?" There was clear concern in Jun's voice as he looked on Ash, not as if he were beneath him but as an equal omega knowing the hardships that come with the territory. "It's not right that your alpha should neglect you in such a way... I just wish that Alphas were forced to only be one with the one they bond with... fated pairs are like that but I understand how so many alphas look down on us and think of us as nothing but objects they can relieve their tension into or for carrying their children," he stated strongly. Jun's worry for Ash was so evident and yet, he had no idea how badly this was coming off against Hokuto. Jun was lucky because the moment he and Hokuto bonded, even Hokuto wouldn't be able to do it with anyone else. That was the strength of a fated pair.

Ash took a step back from the other a hand roaming to his neck as he started to speak. He didn't have his scarf on but it didn't matter, Jun already knew. His eyes blinked a few times and he shook his head confused, "Wiat Hokuto told you...? He said that he didn't want to tell you because he was terrified of what you would think..." He trailed off and looked up stairs before nodding. "We can talk...but I don't like you...and I don't like that you're suddenly showing up out of no where with him..." he looked away. "He's been waiting for his fated pair for ages and I don't take kindly to another omega tromping on him." He turned around and hugged his waist.

"Would you like something to drink while we talk?" he asked his eyes closing as he walked to the kitchen. He didn't know if Hokuto had told Jun about it or not but apparently he had. Ash of course didn't know that jun was Hokuto's fated pair and it would be heartbreaking to find out once he did. Everything would be ruined, his life would be over. He would be forced to spend his heats alone...Even now he could feel the other upstairs horny and alone. His body wanted to be held by the alpha yet this omega wanted his attention. "Hokuto is...feeling bad? Or something?" he asked his eyes not wavering from his hands as he started to make a pot of tea.

"I don't understand... why would Hokuto be terrified of what I would think? He's helping you out since your alpha left you right?" Jun asked stepping forward some. It actually did hurt when Jun heard that Ash didn't like him but he had to pretend that it didn't matter to him. After all, he was here to help Ash and was already warned of how this omega might react. Jun was also a bit blind sided to hear about Hokuto having waited for him for so long and that Ash didn't like Jun because it did seem to sound like Jun came in just to steal Hokuto like some omega tramp.

"I'm happy..." Jun couldn't help but say it out loud and covered his mouth before sighing a bit and going to admit why he said that. "I'm happy he waited so long for me to finally come back. I spent all this time doing everything I could to return to Japan to see him and to think he'd waited for me as well," Jun said with a smile. After all, when they first saw each other it sounded rocky and as though Hokuto didn't actually want to see Jun but to think He'd waited all this time. "Some tea would be great," he said as he went to take a seat so the two could talk.

"I don't think Hokuto is feeling bad.... He might be in a bit of a rut right now... My medication's wearing off and our pheromones were a bit strong," He admitted. Jun chuckled slightly rubbing the back of his neck, over the collar.

Ash was fine until he heard the other speak and his hand tightened on the kettle. "Wait..." he sat it down with a loud clang as he turned to Jun. "He waited so long for you? What are you saying? That you're his fated pair? That can't...no you can't be his fated pair." he laughed without humor shaking his head a little as he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You're telling me you're the omega he waited for all these years and you're the one thats fucked everything up?" He felt his shoulders starting to shake. "No wonder I can smell him all the way down here he's basically wafting his scent all over the place! He wants to mate with you and of course the mate he has isn't good enough!" His chest was rising and falling fast and he shook his head his feet seeming to buckle under him and he lowered himself to the ground hugging his knees.

"If you take him from me I won't have anything...You can't take him away. He's the only thing keeping me safe. He takes care of me. If you take him from me I'll be thrown out...on the streets...there isn't room for two omegas when you guys have kids!" He shook his head as tears started to form streaking down his cheeks. "There won't be any space for even me! You'll kick me out and I'll be left unable to mate and I won't be able to have any help...m-my body will reject anyone who tries to help me and I-i'll" His voice caught as he choked on a sob his entire body shaking from the shock of it all.

"Yes.... we were known to be fated pairs since we learned of our secondary genders back in middle school... I fell into a terrible heat just by being around him..." Jun said but it was clear that what he was saying was falling on deaf ears. Ash seemed to be thinking about something else and what he was saying made little to no sense to Jun... Why would Jun be taking Hokuto away from Ash? How was he the one that fucked everything up? After all, Jun was here first and would have always been here if it weren't for his parents forcing him to move to America to be away from Hokuto... Still he used all his strength and power to be able to come back here all on his own!

"What are you talking about?" Jun asked and hurried over to the fallen Ash but it wasn't until the other omega mentioned that he could smell Hokuto from here... A marked omega shouldn't be smelling someone else's pheromones unless..... Jun's face and heart, everything in him just dropped. The shock was too much and he just remained there, crouched and with a face of surprise and horror all at once. "Ash wait, I would never.... If anyone were to be kicked... it would have to be Hokuto," he said, head down and hair now covering half his face. "Even if I had kids it would be fine for you to be around them... It's that two timing man whore that is another story," Jun's voice was deeper and more terrifying than usual. It was clear how damn angry he was with Hokuto but even he had to admit that he could smell the other from here and despite his anger, his body was craving more.

Jun reached out and Hugged Ash expecting to be pushed away. At the same time he still held on, hugging the other tightly letting him cry it out in Jun's shoulder. He'd have to go up stairs and address Hokuto about this. How could he have waited for years for Jun and then just go and bite another Omega and proceed to treat Ash like this? It was unforgivable.

Ash knew he had spilled the beans but he didn't care at the moment. His heart was hurting and he felt his body warm from the others rut he had found himself in. The hug caught him off guard and he hiccupped softly only to pull the other closer hiding his face in Jun's neck. "I'm so sorry...I-I knew about you when he came to me...H-he didn't think you would ever be back and said that we worked well enough together to..." his voice broke as he tightened his hands in Jun's shirt. "He said you weren't ever coming back and that he hadn't seen you in years...w-when we mated it was an accident we were both really drunk and had been seeing one another for a few months..." He pulled back blinking a few times up at Jun.

"You can hate me but I didn't think I would ever see you...I didn't think one day you would just show up in our-" He stopped and shook his head. "In his home...I didn't know I swear." He wiped his eyes shaking his head. "Hokuto promised me that even if you came back you would understand and know that we didn't mean for this to happen. He's been nothing but kind to me...until well...until you..." he sniffled a little his arms falling into his lap. "You...have a different affect on him that I could never have on him...he's never gotten this bad for me...and even now when I'm upset and angry with him I can't help but feel my body all hot and needy for him..." He shook his head and looked away embarrassed. "I shouldn't even be saying that...I'm so sorry..." He hid his face in his hands.

"Well then he didn't know me as well as I thought he did," Jun admitted. "I loved him with all my heart ever since we were little and when I found out that we were fated to be together, nothing made me happier. Of course, it was my parents that pulled us apart.... Not to mention Hokuto couldn't be part of some scandal... he was an alpha from a respected family... He couldn't form a bond in middle school with the first Omega that went into heat around him... He was suppose to marry another alpha," Jun explained. He knew this must be hard for Ash to hear, to find that Jun knew so much more about Hokuto when he was younger but still, Jun held tightly to the omega and as the other got in nice and close, Jun was actually able to completely calm his pheromones as he could no longer smell Hokuto in the house around, just the shampoo Ash had used.

"Look, I will never hate you Ash. I guess it really had been too long since we were pulled apart... 10 years is a long time to wait for one person.... I guess it was easier for me knowing that my heat couldn't be satisfied by anyone better than my fated pair... I'm sorry for coming back and ruining your life and I hope.... I can only hope one day you'll find it in your heart to forgive me," Jun said. His grip tightened suddenly around the Omega but not with the intention to hurt him but it seemed Jun was on the verge of tears himself. There was only one thing he could do to make things better... Of course, it was the one thing he didn't want... He'd give up anything to have Hokuto but that alpha already had a bond... one that loved him this much... loved him so much even after knowing Hokuto had someone he was fated to be with.

"I'm so sorry.... Hokuto...." Jun whispered to himself before letting go of Ash and quickly getting up. "Please take good care of him," Jun said, tears racing down his face but he still had a smile on his face. In a way it was terrifying. How could he be smiling at a time like this?! The omega then turned, and headed for the door. He didn't say another word, he didn't look back... He just walked. He had to give up on Hokuto to not ruin Ash's life. If the two bonded, Hokuto would never be able to do it with Ash again. His body wouldn't be able to do it. So, Jun had to leave... He had to get away and not be found.

Ash shook his head and shifted as the other got up. He didn't understand of course and he stood grabbing the others hand, "Where...where are you going?" he asked his eyes blinking a few times. "Hokuto loves you...He never loved me Jun...he still doesn't love me." he looked down his eyes cast over the floor. "I can't ruin a fated pair like this...I..." he shook his head and tightened his grip on Jun. "Please don't leave. He would be heartbroken. I would be heartbroken with him...he...he probably wont touch me in the first place...he hasn't since you've come back into his life." He pulled Jun toward him and lightly wiped his eyes. "I...I heard that if you find your fated pair that the other bonds you've made will be broken...I don't know if its true but if I can mate with my fated pair then..." he looked away. "Then I won't be ruining you guys."

"He doesn't look at me the way he looks at you..." He smiled a little and leaned into Jun kissing his cheek. "You're the only one that is good for him. I know he's an asshole for marking me but I can deal with it. I...just want him to be happy and you're what makes him happy." As if Hokuto could hear the others talking to him he appeared at the top of the stairs his eyes taking in the sight of the two omegas basically bawling.

"What...what happened here?" He asked walking down the stairs and looking between the two of his mates. "Jun? Are you okay? Ash? Why are you guys..." he didn't have to finish the question because he already knew. He winced visably, "Jun I'm so sorry...listen I didn't- we didn't plan on this happening. Jun I..." he took a step toward his fated pair making Ash feel a litlle hurt he wouldn't be comforted here.

Jun remained really quiet. He carefully listened to Ash, still crying over his lost mate but a thought did come to his head. It was said that an Alpha might be able to break a bond if it weren't a fated pair if he desired it so. Still, there was also a chance that he could be wrong. "Listen Ash..." he began when the other finally stopped. Of course, Jun didn't get to say what he wanted to before Hokuto himself showed up and seemed upset that the two were still having their emotional talk. Jun turned away from the alpha for a moment to pat Ash's hands and get him to release the omega's wrist.

Of course, Jun just stood there and waited for Hokuto to come over and realize his mistake before he suddenly turned on his heels and nailed Hokuto right in the gut with a really strong and well timed upper cut. "That's for lying to me!" he then kicked Hokuto in the shin "That's for hurting Ash!!" He then shoved the other on his ass. "And that's for being an asshole!!" Jun let out a growl that was much like an animal. He may be an omega but he would whip this damn alpha into shape even if it meant destroying Hokuto's pride. "Now apologize before you find my foot making sure you never have kids!" He shouted standing over Hokuto. This wasn't the Jun he remembered. This was someone so much different.

"Are you alright Ash? He's an idiot but I guess that makes him my idiot. Now... There is a rumor that an alpha can break off a bond... I don't know if it's true but if it is what you want so you can find someone less useless, then by all means you should try it. I don't really have a choice," he said, breath starting to become labored. Jun was going into heat again and while Ash wouldn't be able to smell it, it was still obvious that Jun wanted to be fucked... At least his body did. At the same time, Jun didn't seem to care about calling Hokuto useless or an idiot in front of him and spoke with confidence.

• Saga locked this topic