Black Rabbit (Shisu-Chan x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

Eiji was more than shocked as he heard the younger male swallow his thick load. A blush formed over his cheeks and he looked away with pure embarrassment. “Tch...not like there is any time to really do these kinds of things in my line of work..” he said shifting slightly and pulling up his pants when Usagi was finished with him. He peered over the the others motionless form only to shift lightly pressing himself up against the others back.

The detective started kissing the back of his neck gently sliding a hand up into Usagis shirt. “What? No release for you? It’s almost painful to see your own hard in Usagi...” he whispered softly against the others neck before biting it gently. A hand slid down into the others pants as he started to stroke the rabbits cock slowly. “Don’t you want me to touch you?” He asked against the others soft skin.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Shisu-Chan00

"I'm not like you, I won't be satisfied by a simple blowjob. I like something that's a bit... more off limits for us right now... Unless you want to do it laying like this," He teased and rubbed his hips into Eiji's groin. It was fun to tease the detective and the two seemed to really be getting along now. Usagi felt comfortable enough to harass Eiji and knew the other would give it right back. This was lots of fun and the two were getting a lot closer. No doubt if Usagi hadn't taken a damn bullet to the leg, they'd be fucking all freaking night!! If Eiji's stamina could hold out that is.

As Eiji kissed the back of his neck and began to feel up his body, he was quite turned on... Not to mention, the long week's vacation Usagi had had while in the hospital, that was starting to put quite the strain on his ability to actually hold back. "I can't..." He panted. The rabbit pulled at the sheets and squirmed under the detective's hand. "Please, I really need to be fucked... I don't care about my leg, just fuck me... Please!!!" He looked back with puppy dog eyes as his hips wiggled and begged to be filled.

Eiji shifted slightly and bit the back of Usagi's neck at the mention that a blow job wouldn't satisfy him. "Hm...aren't you needy..." he spoke softly sliding his hands lower taking his pants with him. His hand that had been stroking his cock had slid to his entrance lightly rubbing against it. "I don't think even laying like this would you not hurt yourself..." He said softly against his skin kissing down his shoulder as one of his fingers lighlty probed against the tight muscles that were practically twitching for his length. "I don't want to hurt you Usagi..." His eyes met the rabbits and he smiled softly.

His lips roamed up to the others and he kissed him softly as he slid a finger into his entrance, slow, and teasingly so. He knew Usagi didn't need any prepping, he had slept with plenty of men to keep his opening soft. "If you weren't injured..." He trailed off letting the words dance over Usagi's lips before nipping the boys bottom lip softly. It would be a lie if Eiji said he didn't want to fuck Usagi at this moment. If he could without hurting him he would, and he would keep it up throughout the evening. And he would cuddle the small rabbit till morning and they would do it again. The thought aroused Eiji and he gently groaned against the others lips.

"Come on... This is nothing... Please, let me have this one thing," he whimpered. "There is nothing you could do where I haven't had worse so please, I need this... It's been too long," he said leaning into the other as he was kissed so passionately. Maybe Usagi shouldn't have teased Eiji as much as he had giving him a blowjob because the detective had not problem giving it back as he stroked the rabbit's entrance. Finally though, a finger slipped inside and began to stroke his insides. Man did he want this!!

"I can't take it anymore!!" He growled and rolled over, flipping himself on top of the detective. He growled in pain as his leg was bent and the muscle strained a bit farther than it would have been if he was just on his back with his legs in the air. Still, he was desperate to be fucked. "You don't keep a starving animal from eating a meal that's sitting right there in front of it," He stated and began to rub off Eiji as he leaned forward a little. That hurt a lot more and he grimaced in pain. Still, the rabbit seemed really determined. Still, he wished he could be laying on his back and let his legs rest on the other's hips and be fucked until the sunrise interrupted them. The rabbit was panting and looked more like a starving tiger than a sweet and innocent rabbit. God his leg hurt but his ass was begging for more.

It was as if that finge r was the defining factor. He was thrown onto his back, the finger sliding out of Usagi as he was mounted. The grimace of pain on his rabbits face caused a look of concern to flash over his features. His cock was out again and being rubbed, as if his half hard erection needed more attention. He sighed softly and shifted gently flipping them so Usagi was under him. "If you're so determined...don't over strain yourself. Least this way you're not on your leg. Silly..." he shook his head and leaned down kissing the rabbit roughly as his hands removed his pants completely exposing the rabbits twitching erection.

The detective shifted slightly and slid his hands between Usagi's thighs spreading them apart being careful of the others leg and making sure it was somwhere it would be jostled the least. He leaned down and gently rubbed his length against his entrance, "Usagi...if you hurt tomorrow you can't blame anyone but yourself." He said softly as his lips roamed down his neck biting softly here and there as he went. He lightly pressed against his entrance with a teasingly slow motion as if wondering what the rabbit would do if he didn't get what he wanted in the time he wanted it.

"That's fine by me," he said, clearly happy that he'd won. The rabbit relaxed his bad leg and it felt like instant relief. Now he could focus solely on the sex and have fun while doing it. "I'm happy you saw the light of how tantalizing I am," he played. Usagi really wasn't one to brag but man was he having fun messing with Eiji. "I couldn't have gone that tight in a week," he said clearly just wanting to be fucked.

The two kissed passionately and the rabbit happily shifted his hips up a bit more for the other's enjoyment. It actually wasn't hard not using one leg as he let Eiji take over all the physical labor. As the detective began to tease his entrance again, the rabbit simply smiled again. "Don't make me mount you again," He snickered. That was the only threat he had but it was a good one. Usagi then pulled Eiji's head back down and kissed him hard, sucking in his tongue and using his expert technique that he'd used for a blowjob on the other all over again. Even as an injured bottom, Usagi was no dead fish.

Eiji chuckled softly and tilted his head, "Tch..I just wouldn't fuck you if you did." He said in return to the mounting comment as he leaned down accepting the heavy kiss that awaited him. A moan escaped his lips as a tongue found its way into his mouth. A hand shifted under Usagi's knee pushing it further away as Eiji slid himself into the small rabbit. A soft groan shifted him as he bit Usagi's bottom lip pulling his cock almost completely out of him before sliding in just the tip. "You're not the only one who can tease...remember you're wounded." he said and shifted kissing down Usagi's chest lightly flicking a tongue over the otherrs nipple. He slid himself deep inside of the rabbit holding himself there for a moment before starting a slow pace inside of the rabbit. It was tantalizingly slow but he loved the idea of them having a playful banter. At least Eiji was inside of him finally.

Not like the small rabbit could complain too much. He was touching him just the way he wanted him too. He was doing everything he wanted him too and Usagi would have to deal with the slowness of it. Could he really complain? Eiji shifted inside of him for a moment getting a better angle to fuck him properly without hurting the other. It was the tlast thing the detective wanted to do. If he could refrain from hurting Usagitthen it was a good evening for the two of them. he didn't really care about sleeping with the other but it seemed to Usagi that they needed to.

Usagi let out a bit of a grumble knowing that he could still force the other's dick up his ass but without Eiji actually wanting to fuck him, it really wouldn't go over well so he sighed and knew he had to suck it up and deal. Still, as long as the detective was still in the mood and willing, Usagi planned on taking advantage of every second of it. They kissed deeply and finally, the older male began to push his hips forward and penetrate the smaller male's entrance. Finally, he would be able to get the hard fucking he wanted... That was until Eiji began to pull out and tease the rabbit with nothing but the tip. "Come on... I'm no good with teasing," he whimpered almost childishly. He'd waited this long... longer than he ever had... This really wasn't all that fair.

Finally though, Eiji fully entered the small rabbit and after only a moment's pause, continued to move his hips in and out to pleasure the prostitute... ex prostitute. "Please, A little harder," he pleaded giving the biggest eyes he could. He was use to being hurt and taken full advantage of, not this sort of thing!! This wasn't quite satisfying to him... Though, he was able to feel his front screaming out in agony over wanting a release. Perhaps he really could come from such a little thing... "Damn it feels good," he moaned sweetly, his body beginning to twist out of happiness though he did jump a bit at the feeling of a ping in his leg but it went away as soon as he relaxed again. It really seemed that he couldn't do anything and would have to hope that Eiji didn't mind such a dead partner. He could still moan and use his upper body but he couldn't risk everything ending in an instant because of him squirming.

Eiji chuckled a little at the begging coming from the other. "Shush...Its not like you're in the best position to be asking for a rough fucking." He said and started to move his hips faster sighing softly at the feeling of the others walls around his cock. Worry slid over his features as he saw a slight sense of pain in the others features only to see it be replaced with pleasure soon after. "You'll have to deal with a soft fuck for now...you're in no position to be going hard." He slid a hand between the two of them starting to stroke Usagi's cock slowly as his hips sped up.

He felt himself going deeper and harder than he meant to as he heard the small rabbit moan for him. He didn't think he was probably anywhere near as good as his other sex partners but that was fine. Either Usagi would like it or this would be the last time they slept together. Eiji wouldn't mind just being friends with the rabbit...though he felt somewhere in his heart that the little bunny meant more to him than that. He could feel something inside of him wanting more, wanting to hold this boy as if he hadn't held anyone before. Eiji had had one serious relationship in his life and the other man had left him for a woman. It was a shock to him and it tore him up inside. They had been together for longer than three years and he felt that he was ready to put himself back out there.

This rabbit would be specially hard to take into a relationship...with his past and the learning he needed to do it would be alot of work. That was...if the little rabbit wanted to continue seeing the detective. He tried to clear his mind of these thoughts as he bucked his hips up into Usagi groaning as he felt those warm walls tightening around his cock. He had released from Usagi's mouth moments before but his cock was already throbbing and hard. He wasn't threatening to cum just yet but he knew it would be a fast run for the both of them. Probably better for the other was healing still and too much exertion could be a problem.

"I guess I can't be too picky," He said with a smile. The rabbit knew he'd already pushed himself too much and yet, Eiji was still willing to fuck him... Though, it was odd.. it was like the detective was only doing this to satisfy Usagi and wasn't really getting too into it himself.... Maybe he really didn't want to have sex with the younger male... Maybe Usagi jumped into it too fast. After all, it wasn't like he cared who he did it with, whether they were a stranger or not and maybe that was the problem here.. Eiji didn't really seem like the type to do this just for the fun of it... Maybe he was the type to only do this when he felt a true connection with the other person and he just didn't feel that way about the rabbit yet. It's not like they knew each other very long so it would make sense.

Still, despite all the doubt, Usagi was still being pleasured and he was getting into it. He struggled to hold back, and while Eiji wasn't the most experienced in this moment, it was still plenty to get Usagi wriggling with happiness. The rabbit moaned more and more, not even trying to hold back his voice as the other moved in and out of him. Damn it just felt so good. Of course, the moment Eiji pulled back and struck in again, the rabbit suddenly tightened up and let out a significant moan. He even released a tiny bit. The detective had struck his prostate and that really got him going. "More~" he moaned out sweetly.

This may be Usagi's only chance at a real love... After all, he wasn't particularly social outside of working and if Eiji ever did reject him as a possible mate... well he wouldn't know how to react. For now, however, he was really getting it and managed to hold back a bit more until Eiji unconsciously started to go harder and faster. Damn it felt so good. "I can't take it anymore," He cried out and arched his back not even realizing the pain that was in his leg as he tightened up all around and came all over himself. It was thin, yet thicker than usual for the rabbit... Still, there was a lot of it for sure!

Eiji groaned lowly leaning down and kissing the boys chest as his hips worked. He straightened his body and started going harder than before angling his hips to hit the others prostate properly. As Usagi shifted and arched his back Eiji felt everything around his cock tighten. He hissed softly at his sensitive member being tightened and the pelasure became over bearing. He felt a moan louder than before escape his lips as he thrust into the rabbit a few more good times before releasing inside of the rabbit. Eiji was panting softly as he leaned over the rabbit feeling his cock twitch inside of the small rabbit as he rode out the waves of his orgasm.

He pulled out of the rabbit with a soft sigh leaning down and flicking his tongue over a track of cum on the others chest. He kissed up his chest and gently kissed the other. "Are you satisfied now?" He asked softly shifting the other so he could get out from between his legs and to make sure the other wasn't hurt. The detective rolled to the side laying next to the rabbit feeling...a little upset they had slept together. He didn't sleep with just anyone and hell the detective never had a one night stand in his life. He ran a hand through his hair shifting his hips a little and grabbing a few tissues and wiping down the small bunny. "I'm sorry I came inside...I should have pulled out." he frowned a little not really having expected that from himself.

The rabbit was left panting and worn out after the two seemed to release at the same time, the warm liquid of Eiji's cum filling his insides and making him feel a lot better. The two held their position for a while before Eiji finally pulled out and backed off. Of course, immediately after he began to work to wash the rabbit up and try and clean him using the tissues that happened to be nearby. It was then that Usagi pushed the other away as if to say "Don't bother" and simply got comfortable on the bed and seemed like he was going to go straight to sleep.

"Thank you Eiji. That felt really really good. I can tell you weren't fully in it... like you were thinking of something else but I really am happy that you did that," he said. Usagi smiled a bit and closed his eyes to rest. "I'm alright like this, you don't have to worry. I'm actually really happy that you came inside of me," He admitted. Usagi was fully satisfied, and as usual, he was going to sleep wearing nothing but a sweatshirt because his pants were removed and Eiji din't bother taking the sweatshirt off all they way, just moving it enough to do as he pleased with the creature. It felt like home in the strangest way and within seconds, Usagi was out like a light sleeping surprisingly well. The hospital only gave him half the sleep he needed but tonight he got the sleep he desperately needed.

As he was rudely brushed away hurt filled the others stomach as he heard the other and watched him roll onto his side. Eiji felt pain slide through his stomach and he felt like something was stuck in his throat. Even if the other didn't mean to be hurtful Eiji couldn't help but feel like something was wrong based off what the other had said. Once he heard the other breathing harder he slipped out of the bed and shook his head. He moved to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He was stupid, this was why people don't sleep with people they aren't ready to with. He felt the hurt in his stomach and he hated himself for giving in to the rabbit. He stepped into the shower feeling its cold droplets washing away the warmth of the stinging hands pushing his away. He had only been trying to help but of course...Usagi went to sleep like he did in the whore house.

He hadn't wanted their first time to be this way and he felt that he was slightly pressured into it. He closed his eyes feeling emotion slide over him and he felt the tears running down his cheeks mixing with that of the water. Something in the back of his mind told him he was no better than the men who slept with Usagi before. He didn't even bother to take the kids shirt off let alone to do anything leading up to it. He felt sick with himself and wanted to throw up but instead he let that cold water slide over his features until he felt better. When he finished he got out and got dressed before walking back into the room. His eyes moved to the other before he walked to his side of the bed crawling in. He didn't touch Usagi as he rolled onto his side, his back facing the rabbit. The detective curled up and slowly fell asleep.

Usagi was asleep be the time Eiji even entered the shower. He was completely unaware of how rude he had just been and the kinds of things he'd done. This was normal for him and without Eiji coming out and telling him what was wrong and what he wanted, the rabbit was unable to pick up on the problems. This was what he had lived with, the kind of things that weren't normal or okay. Still, to him, this was what was right. Usagi had no intention to hurt the detective the way that he had but he really was just completely oblivious. So, he slept with a clear conscious and didn't even care about sleeping so dirty... It really had been odd not being so wet when sleeping as he'd been in the hospital but now he was able to sleep in a comfy been, beside someone he actually liked, and still feel wet. As odd as it was, that was him.

It was about an hour after Eiji had gotten back in the bed before Usagi rolled over unconsciously, waking himself up with a shooting pain in his leg. The rabbit rubbed his leg for a minute before sighing and looking over at the detective who's back was turned towards him. Usagi thought it was strange... He was right there but he felt so far away... The rabbit felt something weird in the pit of his stomach and really wasn't sure what it was... but he didn't like the feeling at all. Usagi turned over and moved closer, nuzzling into Eiji's back, Placing his head between the other's shoulder blades. To smell the other's scent... he was so warm... Usagi was starting to get turned on.

The rabbit really was nothing but a pervert, getting hard from being so close to one man... Though, this was unlike anything he'd ever felt. After all, Usagi never really liked being held by strange men and it did take a while for those strangers to actually get him into it, he was getting hard just from being close to Eiji... What was going on with him. The rabbit began to pant slightly as he really wanted to jack himself off. Of course he didn't put his hands anywhere in the area as he just pressed his face against Eiji's back and panted slightly squirming slightly and actually trying to just fall back to sleep.

Eiji groaned softly in his sleep as the others face pressed against his back. He shifted slightly before moving onto his back, the others head now resting on his chest. He didn't wake up but his breathing was shallow and he wasn't in a deep sleep at all. He had only been asleep for a little while when Usagi had moved over to him so it wasn't like he was in deep sleep or anything. He didn't know that his little rabbit was getting horny again and he didn't know that he was getting hard just from being next to him. An arm shifted and Eiji pulled the other close to him in his sleep, curling the other against his side not minding to wake up. His body wanting to be warm with the others touch from the slightly chilled night. He didn't bother to put on a shirt when he finally went to bed so he wore just a pair of pants and no underwear.

His hair was still a little damp from the shower he had taken and it fell into his eyes a little as he slept, his face tilted to the right and down a little resting on his shoulder as he slept. His chest rose and fell at a steady rythem as he dreamed about nothing. One loud noise would wake him, or even if the rabbit started jacking himself off he would notice. He hadn't really thought about how horny his little rabbit could be.

Usagi had to switch positions a bit and as he wiggled, he found his head laying on Eiji's bare chest. Damn... the rabbit was losing himself and his erection was just barely touching the detective's pants. It tickled but the rabbit was just so hard now. Of course, he was also overly aware of just how dangerous this was. Clearly the detective wasn't in a deep sleep so if the rabbit tried jerking himself off, Eiji would wake right up. Damn... How was he so damn horny? Never had he been in this kind of position before in his life. How could he be the one getting hard while the other man in the bed with him just slept without a damn care? Especially after pulling the smaller male in so close that his hard cock was pressed against Eiji's hip. Crap... Now if he moved and inch he'd wake the other.

Biting his lip as hard as he could, the small rabbit tried to control himself and not move or make a noise but his hips wiggled ever so slightly, rubbing himself off on the other's hip only just. It wasn't helping at all and he was too conscious about waking Eiji. Damn... What could he possibly do?! The rabbit shifted his leg over Eiji as if grabbing onto a body pillow hoping not to wake the other and stayed completely still after hoping Eiji wouldn't wake. When things were a bit more settled, he found himself with his legs just open, still pressed against Eiji... What was he going to do? "Ngh..." Usagi moaned just a touch with his voice super quiet and could only pray that the detective wouldn't wake.

Eiji shifted in his sleep with a soft sigh an arm moving over his head, stretching out to get more comfortable. Little did he know that the other was so hard and rubbing up against him and this man was just making it worse. He didn't wake when the other moved his hips and he didn't wake when he put his leg around his. He did however, stir when the other moaned. His eyes fluttered open a bit and he groaned, "hm..." He was still mostly asleep however and his eyes quickly found their way shut again. Exhausted already from their evening together.

He was getting warmer himself from the others body heat on his and he felt his hips shift a bit and his lips part as he let out a soft sigh. His neck was exposed as his head leaned to the side. He was far from unattractive even in this state, half asleep and being practically straddled. In his sleepnig state he didn't mind, even in his half asleep state he probably wouldn't have cared.

Damn, this was getting worse by the second. Usagi was in a terrible position at the moment and Eiji's shifting and moving his hips was only grinding into the small rabbit more until he moaned quietly which did stir the detective. The rabbit stayed as still as possible and waited for Eiji to go back to sleep but it was damn painful and felt a lot longer than it was. Honestly, the best thing for him to do now would be to quickly roll over onto his other side and yet, if he tried that, he'd seriously hurt himself and may not be able to make it, waking Eiji in the process which was the problem here.... Why did he have to keep shifting so much?!

The rabbit held out as much as he could but as the detective got warmer, the more his hips shifted, grinding the rabbit's balls in a most pleasurable way. He was breathing heavily and wanted to cum so badly. If only he could get one hand to his back side then he could at least finger himself.. However, the hand that was around his back pinning him there... that made it even more impossible to do anything without waking Eiji... Why was he such a light sleeper. 'I can't take it anymore...' Usagi thought to himself panting terribly. Damn he wanted to cum and it was so damn painful not being able to. At this point, Usagi hadn't noticed the small growls that seemed to be slipping out between heavy breaths.

Eiji found himself slowly coming to consciousness. However, he noticed the other pressed against him hard and his breathing first. He didn't open his eyes and he kept his breathing relatively normal as his arm that was holding Usagi tightened sliding down his hips some. The detective could feel the rabbits rock hard cock against his hip and couldn't help but think it was cute. He didn't open his eyes as his hand lazily roamed down the others back side as if he was just sleepily moving unable to realize what he was doing. However, when he heard the other starting to pant and growl he peeked open his eyes. Usagi wasn't looking at him and that was fine, instead the detective roamed two fingers between the others cheeks and slid his fingers inside of him.

"How naughty..." he shook his head with a soft voice that was husky from sleep. "I wake up to find you like this?" He asked his fingers delving deep inside his rabbit. For some reason he was more dominant than before his deminor different than that when they first slept with one another. He didn't llke to say that he was a rough man but he didn't mind rough sex every once in awhile. He didn't mind dominating his partner if it meant hearing them beg for him. Sure...if the bunny wasn't hurt their sexual experience would have been alot different.

Usagi felt that hand move down his back side and he quivered hoping for more but at the same time wishing for Eiji's hand to fall away so he could relieve himself... Though he would get the detective all dirty again after what happened. Still... He couldn't sleep like this anymore and so wanted to relieve himself. It hurt so much and it wasn't getting any better. The rabbit pressed his face against the other's chest not seeing that he was in fact awake until those two fingers found their way up his ass. The rabbit tightened up trying not to make a sound but as soon as he heard the other, he made a strange sound he didn't think he was able to make and looked up at the other, fear and embarrassment in his eyes.

"You're awake?" he said in a weak and nervous voice he'd not shown before. The rabbit jumped and moaned as those fingers dug deep into his hole that was still wet and sticky from their last encounter. "I blame you for this," he teased trying to hide his shame. As the other teased him, Usagi became weaker and weaker, on the verge of release. Oh man did it feel good to have those fingers up his ass. "More..." He panted. Usagi felt so much like a slut now but he didn't even care he just wanted to cum so badly.

Eiji chuckled lightly moving a hand up and tilting the others face up as he leaned down kissing him. His lips captured the others sliding a tongue between his lips as a third finger was added into Usagi. He couldn't help but feel a little aroused that this little rabbit was all hot and bothered for him. He could feel pre-cum leaking from the others cock on his hip. His fingers curled inside of Usagi pushing him harder against the others chest as he groaned against his lips. He bit his bottom lip rather roughly before his hand on the others chin dropped and fell between them grabbing ahold of the others cock. He slid a thumb over the head before starting to stroke the other.

"You're so hard Usagi...what were you going to do had I not woken up?" he asked against the others lips as he flicked a tongue over his bottom lip. "Were you going to jack yourself off next to me? Kinky..." He gripped the others cock hard at the base before stroking him faster with more pressure at the head of his cock as if willing the other to cum for him. His fingers were moving faster in and out of the others ass as he started to pant and moan on his chest.

"Shut up..." the rabbit panted, groaning so much and grabbing at the other as he was messed with. It felt so good, their lips entangled deeply with their tongues dancing. As Eiji's fingers moved in and out so much and his other hand messed with his cock, Usagi groaned and whimpered before gasping, pushing his hips into the detective's hip and arching his back before he came all over the place. The rabbit would have held back more but he just couldn't do it. "Why am I like this around you?" He asked covering his face in embarrassment. "I've never been turned on just by someone's smell... My chest is just hurting so much...." Usagi wanted to cry because he just couldn't understand his feelings. He loved Eiji so much that it hurt and caused him to get hard just from a little bit of touching and smelling.

"I don't know what is wrong with me and it's scary... You only had to touch me a little and I came so much... Not to mention I've never gotten hard just from being with someone like this," He said. Usagi was really blunt and open about his feelings but it was also funny how oblivious he was. He was in love with Eiji but didn't realize it. He'd never been in love and he thought he was just being weak. "I'm such a perv, I'm sorry...." he said. The rabbit looked away and wanted to go to sleep away from Eiji but at the same time, he wasn't feeling very satisfied... What was wrong with his body?

Eiji let his fingers slide out of the other as he finally came and he couldn't help but chuckle softly. He kissed the others head gently, "You sound like you're in love with me Usagi..." He gently pulled the others hands from his face. "I don't think I've ever met a more blunt guy in my life..." he smiled a little and hugged the small rabbit to him. "I think...you have feelings for me Usagi and you don't even realize that you're in love with me." He kissed the others cheek. "Don't apologize for how you feel. I don't think you're a perv...I mean you are but I don't think its a bad thing. I willingly just got you off and enjoyed it well enough to get hard myself so I wouldn't say I'm complaining." He winked and brushed his thumb over the others cheek.

"Listen...you never have to feel sorry with me. You wont ever do anything to need to apologize about. You can just tell me what you're feeling and I'll try my hardest to make it better. Okay?" he asked kissing the other gently before pulling back and looking into his eyes. "Okay?" he asked again with a soft smile on his lips. Usagi was cute even if he didn't think he was. HE was so oblivious to the idea that he could possibly have feelings for the detective and yet here they were. The other was getting aroused just by being around Eiji and the detective didn't have to do much to get him there. He was blushing more than normal and he was actually wanting to sleep with Eiji not because of money but because he just wanted to.

"L-Love?" Usagi stuttered. He had never known love so this was just completely unlike anything he'd ever felt before. Of course, this simply caused him to turn bright red and try and hide his face in embarrassment. As the other agreed to his perversion, Usagi groaned and wanted so badly to roll over and move away from the detective to escape and try and sleep hoping that when tomorrow came they could go back to the way they were. Still, that was clearly impossible after Usagi went and came all over the detective's hip and side, not to mention he was just fingered again after being fucked so hard. What now?!

"I just don't understand... I really want to do it again just from being around you... but it's more than that... My chest actually hurts at the thought of just doing it because I'm some pervert. Yet... It's like I have no idea of any other way to show you how I'm feeling... I don't understand!!!" Usagi was so unsure of himself and the thought of fucking again was actually making himself sick. This was so frustrating with his heart being so different from usual. "I hate feelings.. I've never had them before," he admitted. Usagi hated himself so much.

the detective simply chuckled at the other a hand pulling the other to make him look at him. "Hey now...don't be so hard on yourself. You desire me and thats fine Usagi. You're not gross or perverted for wanting to sleep with someone because you like them. Feelings are...complicated and I can't tell you how much they actually suck but they are good when you get them back. Like I like you Usagi...I wouldn't have touched you otherwise. I think you're a very unique individual and I find the little things about you very cute." He brushed the hair from the others face and smiled a little.

"Don't worry about how pervy you are...I would rather you enjoy sex with me than hate it." He said softly and looked down at his stomach. "Though I think I should go wipe this off...less we plan on getting dirty all over again." He said his eyes flicking down to the others as he spoke sliding a fingers over the others bottom lip. "Its not a bad thing to want to be held Usagi..." he spoke softly. He wasn't talking about sex but more that he was talking about just being held by your lover was a very euphoric feeling.

• Saga locked this topic