Black Rabbit (Shisu-Chan x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

"Hahaha, I know how to use an outlet. The brothel had lamps and stuff that had to be plugged in," he said with a smile. But it was still new to him that the phone needed to be charged with a cord that could be detached from it without braking the phone. He was like a small child learning the world for the first time. It was strange to think the he was only 19 or so on paper. The way he spoke was more like a dirty old man but his knowledge of the world was that of a small child. He certainly was an odd one.

The rabbit shook his head. "Don't worry I'll stay put. I don't want to cause too much trouble," he admitted. "Besides, this couch is really comfortable!" he said with determination. The small rabbit was displaying a strength he didn't actually know if he actually had or if instinct was just helping him seem stronger. The idea of being alone for so long every day hardly scared him since he liked to be alone... but at the same time, he was never able to just have a day to himself. Whether he wanted it or not, there was always someone there... usually just emotionless as they thrust into his for their own pleasure.

"Hey... Eiji? would you give me a new name? I know it's a lot to ask and you can take time to think about it but wouldn't it be better if I got rid of everything about my past?"

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• Shisu-Chan00

Eiji chuckled gently, "Hey I didn't know you are...new to me Usagi I have to learn what you know and then go from there." He walked back to the kitchen and grabbed the bag of food and two plates before heading back to the living room and setting the bag on the table along with the plates. He then moved to the kitchen and got two glasses only to pause almost immediatly hearing that Usagi wanted him to pick a new name for him. He sat the glasses down on the counter gently and slowly thinking of how to answer him.

After a long pause Eiji smiled softly, "Alright...though I don't think you would have to get rid of everything about your past. It's apart of who you are whether you like it or not. It's apart of what makes you who you are." He poured two glasses of water and walked back to the couch and setting next to him. "If you want a new name I'll pick one out for you...It just may be awhile till I decide on one. Thats a big change and I wouldn't want to change your name without it being perfect..." He smiled lightly and ruffled the others hair before handing him a plate. "Okay I got a bunch of different stuff from fried rice to noodles and chicken and beef. I know you don't really know what you like yet so I just got a little of everything for us to try." he opened up the chicken first and showed it to Usagi before setting it down on the table. "You can have a little of all of them for all I care, I just want to make sure you eat." He opened the other four boxes setting them open on the table.

"I guess... Maybe it's not really about forgetting my past but wanting to start fresh. I will always have that past but I don't want it to define me... If I can pick something new then I'd like that.... You don't have to if you don't want to though," he said. Usagi spoke gently without trying to make it sound like he was pressuring Eiji or something. Usagi just didn't want his name to constantly be there to drag him back to that world. Sure, he would always have it as a past... but he wanted to keep it in the past, not have it come back to bite him in the ass.

As his hair was ruffled, Usagi gave off a rather gentle and genuine smile that seemed quite different from others. This was a warmth he didn't know. One of kindness, love... not lust. The rabbit happily took the plate and looked at all the food containers that were pulled from the small bag. How unusual. Usagi looked, practically drooling with anticipation. Once the boxes were all open, Usagi looked over all the food before deciding it best to try it all. He wasn't about to be a picky eater. After all, it was a privilege to even be able to eat these kinds of foods. "Thank you for the meal," he said before digging in. He only put enough on his plate to be able to taste everything, not putting enough for a real meal by anyone's standards. Usagi didn't seem to care. He wanted to make sure that Eiji had enough to eat while he simply tried some things. Usagi was still very conscious of being with, and sharing with another person. For now, he tried everything and seemed to light up upon each bite of new food.

Eiji moved lightly and smiled at the other, "Alrigh well I'll chose you a new name then. Just understand it may take some time. I feel that a name is very important and I wouldn't want to give you one you didn't like." He put food on his plate and sat back onto the couch nodding to Usagi before digging in himself. "Hey hey! You haven't had a real meal in god knows when. I got all this food because I wanted you to eat it not because I wanted you to eat like a bird. Fill up your plate! There is way too much food here for the both of us so please eat." He said motioning to the boxes that were still full of food even though both of them had a plate full.

He knew that these would be hard habits to break. Not wanting to eat too much, not wanting to empose on others. Usagi would have to adjust to having a space of his own, to having a place to call home. This was all new to him but Eiji wanted him to feel like this place was his too. That they were owning it together and that they occupied this space with one another. He felt that it was partially going to be him too having to get used to sharing with another person. Eiji had been by himself for awhile now so coming home to hear a tv on in the living room was strange for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Usagi was surprisingly happy to hear that Eiji was giving into his request for a new name. Though, the part that made him the happiest was probably that Eiji actually wanted to take the time to think about the name so to make sure that he chose the right one. Never had anyone ever put so much effort and thought into... well anything that had to do with him so he was genuinely happier now than he had ever been. The rabbit lowered his head and bit his lip trying to cover up the smile that was trying to break through again.

That was quickly stopped when Eiji brought up the fact that his plate wasn't full. "Er, I....." He started but nodded and leaned forward to fill his plate up. The little rabbit knew he would have to break this habit but also had to keep in mind, he wasn't use to eating much so he wanted to be able to eat more but also wanted to be careful he didn't make himself sick. When you are use to living off one bread a day, a whole meal of a normal person would be like scarfing down a king's feast. Still, the food was really good and hard to pass up.

Usagi filled up his plate, still leaving enough for leftovers the next day if that was what Eiji was into. The smaller male dug in and after about a minute, he was scarfing down the food until his plate was completely empty. Of course, it wasn't until he was about to go for seconds that he realized just how full he was. The rabbit groaned a bit, putting the plate down and leaning back in the seat. For the first time, his stomach was actually a bit extended from eating too much. "That was good," he said slightly patting his stomach.

Eiji smiled lightly watching Usagi eat his meal. The detective himself finished up his food and sat the plate down on one of the boxes leaning over past Usagi to grab the tv remote. He started flipping through channels as the rabbit ate. It was a cute display, as he scarfed down the food on his plate and then sat there rubbing his stomach as if it was bulging out. "Was it that good? Shoot I wish I could think of it that nicely." He chuckled and leaned over ruffling the others hair. "Let me go put the food up then we can spend a little time together tonight. I could show you some things on your phone." He winked and grabbed the boxes heading back into the kitchen.

He quickly put the boxes into the refrigerator. "Hey! Do you want anything to drink? I have water, tea, or soda if you want anything." He called back into the living room as he grabbed a beer for himself setting it on the counter. It was bad enough that he was going to have to deal with the paperwork of legally attaining Usagi but he would also have to put in the paperwork for him to be on his insurance, health care, and phone bills. Not like it was a big deal but it waas a little stressful. Eiji never considered himself to be a care giver and now that he was taking care of Usagi he didn't know what to think. Then again it wasn't like he was his parent, children don't kiss their parents the way Usagi kissed him.

A light touch of his fingers against his lips reminded him of the kiss they shared only hours before. It was so strange, to think they could be like that. Then again Eiji was worried that Usagi felt like he had to do stuff like that in order to pay for his things considering all he's ever done was pay with his body. Eiji shook his head pulling the thought from his mind, not like they were going to be sleeping together or anything.

"Haha, you only have to not eat any good food for 19 years and then you'd be able to appreciate it like this," He teased. Usagi was trying to be as comfortable around Eiji as he could and it was fairly easy after they were able to talk so much in the hospital but then, he was still finding it hard to just relax in someone else's home. He hoped the feeling would go away soon... maybe within the next few days when he gets comfortable living here. It was always weird keeping a certain distance from his clients when he worked but now, this was his true guardian so there was no point in being distant with him. Still, it wasn't like Usagi was use to talking about himself... ever... unless the customer wanted to know how he liked it in bed.

"I don't know what tea or soda really is so I'm good with water," he said. Maybe he could start getting comfortable by not denying to be given simple things like a drink. If he could start there then maybe, just maybe, he could start getting more comfortable about accepting things and realize he wasn't being a burden but Eiji was really just being a nice guy. It was best to start with the small things, after all, it wasn't like Usagi would be able to change over night. He would have to suck it up and try to change who he was. Maybe try being a little more selfish rather than just catering to other people. Would Eiji even like him to be a little more selfish? So far it seemed like he would but... was that the right thing?

Usagi changed his focus back to Eiji when he walked back into the room. It would be rather fun to be able to learn stuff about his new phone. He'd never had one before after all. The rabbit sat up the best he could but he belly was still really full. Though, he pushed his butt back and looked over at the other. "Will I be able to use this without being able to read? The numbers are fine but there won't be any writing right?" The rabbit asked. Was he being too demanding here?....

Eiji chuckled gently and grabbed a glass and filled it with water before walking back into the living room. He sat the glass down so Usagi could reach it and then slumped into the couch with a tired sigh. "The phone? Yes. I'll teach you our names, or rather the name you have now and then that way you can know who you're calling. The phone at the moment will only be useful to call someone else, until you learn to read you won't be able to text me or anyone else you give your number to." He relaxed into the sofa and pulled out his phone setting it on the table infront of them. "My phone is full of contacts from work so it usually is ringing non stop or vibrating with messages. Even my partner messages me often to see how I'm doing. Until we can teach you some basic skills for reading you won't be able to text." He smiled lightly over to the other.

"I promise every night we will work on reading and then during the weekend we can too. Once your leg heals up we can go out and about and read menu's before we eat and go shoping for clothes. I know you need nicer clothes...you only have oversized clothing and the hospital clothes they gave you. I'm just worried I'll get you something you don't like. YOu should be able to pick out what you want to wear." He yawned softly stretching his arms over his head as he spoke.

"I'll be able to call... At least I know numbers. Does that help?" Usagi was still a bit unsettled by his inability to read but he was going to try his best to learn and over come that. The rabbit sat with attention and tried to learn the best he could to try and understand how the phone worked and how to read at least Eiji's name.

"Do you think I'll be able to... make... er... fill my phone with contacts?" He asked. The thought of it was both exciting and nauseating. He never thought he would be so nervous to actually meet people and get their phone numbers. Of course, learning to text will be important but he could still try and look forward to the future... right? "If I start working with you... will my phone also end up doing all those things for me or will people not bother contacting me... I don't totally understand how people work... Sorry I'm use to shady cheaters... not normal hard working people. Though I've dealt with a few... Anyone that came to see me probably wasn't the most upstanding person, you know?" He teased but then remembered that Eiji came to... kind of be his customer once. "Of course I don't mean you, you were an exception since you actually went there to work," he quickly recovered.

At seeing the other yawn, Usagi began to take notice of the hour and everything that had been happening. "If you're tried why don't you go to bed? you let me rest when I needed to so why don't you get some sleep. After everything you probably have to do to deal with me, then it's no wonder you're so tired.

Eiji chuckled softly, "Yes numbers are a good thing to know. You'll be able to call me with just my number for now but soon I hope you will be able to read my name." He pulled his phone over and scooted closer to Usagi opening it up and sliding the key over. He scrolled through the names and pointed to a number, "This is you. You're already in my phone." He smiled warmly over to Usagi and sat his phone into his lap.

"I think if you start working with me poeple will want to get ahold of you. I know I would want to, considering you'll be my assistant and all. The police force is one big family, it wouldn't shock me that multiple officers are dating one another and are friends outside of work. I don't doubt you won't find some friends there." He stretched leaning an arm over the sofa. "I'm okay, I want to spend some time with you after all. I've been at work most of the day dealing with paperwork...a new gang just rose up and they are trafficking drugs over the city. I just want a little down time you know?" He rested his head on the back of the sofa with a soft sigh. "Don't worry about you okay? YOu're going to be a strong working employee like the rest of us. No one is going to treat you badly at the office. If they do I'll just kick there ass fair and square." he shrugged and peeked an eye to Usagi.

• 1 month later...

As the detective opened up his phone and began to scroll through it, Usagi began to wonder how it was possible to know so many people but soon Eiji stopped and pointed to a contact. "That's my name?" He asked. He really couldn't remember the last time he'd seen it written out.. if ever. "Wow you worked pretty quick to get it up and running, didn't you?" He was pretty shocked since he had no idea how it worked at all... other than what it was used for of course.

"Even if people don't want to be friends with me, I think I'd be alright." It may be strange for him to say his now all of a sudden but he did seem to come to a realization about something. "I really only need you," He said. It was amazing how that rolled off his tongue without a second glance or moment of hesitation. Usagi certainly was something else, that's for sure. "Thank you, Eiji," the rabbit said with a bright smile. "Hey, I know you really aren't like any of my customers or anything but I really do want to do it with you," he said simply, staring at the other. His eyes were completely serious and the rabbit was clearly into it. "I know how against it you are but I really like you, for more than just saving me..." Damn did the rabbit want to hop up and kiss this man. Eiji even was going so far as to promise to kick the ass of his coworkers if they didn't treat Usagi right.

Eiji chuckled softly and nodded, "Yep thats your name. Its...very pretty written out even with all the stuff that goes with it." He sat the phone into his lap tilting his head slightly to look at Usagi. He didn't get to say anything as Usagi kept talking, pulling a soft blush from the detective. "Ah..." he paused trying to come up with the proper words. They were sitting so close, he just had to lean in and kiss Usagi to make this all real. "Usagi..." his eyes flicked to the rabbit with a sense of almost...worry? He didn't want to mess it up, ruin what they had.

"I wouldn't mind sleeping with you either because I've grown fond of you but I just...I don't want to be like those other guys you know? Plus you're injured, I would be more than worried during the entire ordeal if you were hurting or not." He reached over and gently ran a hand through Usagi's hair. "Maybe...when you're healed up we can talk about it?" He leaned down and gently kissed his cheek. "We don't need to rush things. Its not like you're going anywhere." He smiled gently letting his hand drop from usagi's cheek and back into his lap not wanting to overtouch him.

With that, the rabbit seemed... disappointed. Sure, he was injured and he could respect the fact that he didn't want to worry the detective over the fact that he was injured but still... they could do it sitting up kind of like they were at the moment... Usagi could just be riding him... "You aren't like those other guys... We'd be sleeping together because we both want to... Not because you paid someone else just to do as you wanted..." He sounded a bit like he was pouting but really trying to hold himself together still. The rabbit was looking down at his injury frowning. He didn't care if it hurt or whatever... He just wanted to be held for something other than someone else's pleasure.

"I get it.." he stated and just continued to sit there... The detective didn't even bother to kiss him on the lips... Maybe Eiji just didn't seem him that way and merely wanted to sleep in a bed next to him rather than... doing it of course. Usagi sighed and tried to move on from there so as to not make the tension any worse. "So... What time should I go to bed to start getting on this new schedule of yours?" He asked trying to pick himself back up after the rejection.

(PS: it is still your turn on my neck is yours)

He instantly felt bad and shifted looking at the younger male. “Listen...I didn’t mean that as a I don’t want to sleep with you think Usagi. I just...I don’t want you to feel like I’m taking advantage of you...I want to kiss you and touch you but I’m afraid you’ll run off...” His sigh was heavy as he gently stood. “Sleep with me tonight?” He asked looking back down at Usagi. “I don’t want to take things fast but I want you next to me...so join me?” He asked holding out a hand.

It was as if he couldn’t make things right. He felt like he was always ruining things. He didn’t even really wait for an answer instead he leaned down with a grin on his face and picked Usagi up bridal style kissing his lips gently. “Don’t pout...I like it better when you’re happy.” He smiles a little knowing that’s what Usagi has wanted af the minimum. Sure he wanted sex but that would have to wait till his leg was healed.

(I know! I’ll get to it soon if we wanna keep it going)

"I really don't understand you... How is it taking advantage of me if I'm the one asking for it?" The rabbit really was simple. He didn't understand the complex feelings of the detective and figured, if two people were alright with doing it then it was ok. He'd never been willing before. He was paid to have sex with strangers and that was the end of it. No choice in the partner, nothing. Usagi just had to do as the customer wanted but this was different for him... It was hard to explain but he thought he could actually speak up here and be a bit selfish of how he wanted to do it.

The rabbit was a bit surprised to be asked to sleep with Eiji... Wasn't he going to sleep on the couch so as to not be any more of a burden than he had been?! Of course, Usagi didn't even get the chance to speak up before he was scooped up bridal style and carried up the stairs to the bedroom. "Fine, I won't pout but I'm stealing a kiss," he said in a proud tone. With that, the rabbit forced himself to lean up more and he pulled Eiji's head down with one hand, planting a kiss on his lips. "I'll have to settle with these things," he said with a smile. It was actually nice to be carried this way!

(Of course I do!!)

The pout that followed was rather adorable. As Eiji ascended the stairs he carried Usagi in his arms up to his room. The thought of a stolen kiss surprised him however when those hands touched his cheeks he bent down to meet his lips. Eiji moved to the bed with skill, not needing to see in order to get there. He gently laid Usagi down and leaned over him slightly. His hand lightly caressed the side of his cheek as he connected their lips once more, yet harder than before.

It was as if saying that he was indeed still wanting Usagi and that stupid cast was the only thing in the way. He pulled away and gently flicked his tongue over Usagis lip. “May have to steak kisses more often..” he smiled and moved to his closed opening it up. He was planning to change infront of Usagi, not minding that the other would see him nude. It was his house, he didn’t care too much. “Do you want a change of clothes?” He asked loosening his tie in the process before slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

The rabbit was happy when Eiji returned the kiss and carried him up the stairs and to the room without having to break it while he walked. It did of course stop when Eiji placed the rabbit on the bed and commented on kissing more often. Usagi smiled as he knew he'd won. No one could possibly resist his kisses, he was great at it. For the first time he was actually in the mood to do it... So much so it was getting a bit painful in... areas. Thankfully, with the clothes being so large and everything, the rabbit simply rolled a bit and was able to hide the fact that he was half hard.

Usagi watched as the other seemed to not even care one bit about changing in front of the younger male... Did the kid not say that he wanted to have sex with a man about to get naked in front of him? "I think I'm alright for now... I usually only sleep wearing a sweatshirt and nothing else," he explained. After all, he didn't have a night where someone didn't take off his lower half clothing and fuck him before simply leaving. "I can change in the morning," Usagi said. Honestly, right now he just didn't want to be found out that he was turned on.

Eiji tilted his head, "Are you sure?" he asked moving his arms and letting his shirt go into the dirty laundry inside his closet. He was rather fine toned and muscular yet in a modest sort of way. He never really bragged about his body but being a cop he had to be fit. His tie went back in the drawer with his other ties. He found a pair of pajama pants and sat them on the bed. "You know this is your home right Usagi? If you wanted to sleep your normal way you could. I'm not going to do anything." He chuckled and unbuttoned his slacks before taking those off as well. He hung them up to unwrinkle and moved back to the bed sliding on his pajamas for the night over his boxers.

His eyes trailed over the rabbits form and he sighed softly, why did he have to get hurt? He sat down on the bed and leaned against the headboard. Running a hand through his hair before peering at his new companion. "If you're uncomfortable in my bed I can carry you back down...I just figured you would want to rest well for once..." He felt bad for not even letting him decide where he wanted to sleep. There was a small guest room but there was no bed in there because it was an office at the moment. The only other place to sleep would be the couch and he felt horrible for letting his guest sleep on the couch.

Usagi just laid there watching the detective strip down to nothing but his underwear. Wow, his body was really nice and so different from so many of the men that he usually slept with. Honestly, he liked the detective's body a lot more than what he was use to. Damn... He was hard now and while it could be obvious, it could also just look like a fold in the pants since they were just large sweatpants. "I'm sure," He stated trying to look a bit indifferent about the obviously tantalizing view. "I tend to get cold legs and I'm not gonna risk you stealing all the blankets with my bare ass showing," he teased with a smile.

"It's a bit strange to sleep with someone without... well you know, fucking." It almost seemed like he was going to insinuate things without actually saying it but then he came right out and said it. "I do know of one way to break the ice but you're gonna have to not complain, Ok?" He rolled over a bit and situated himself to face Eiji without causing himself any pain. "Don't worry either, I'm not about to jump up and have you stick it in my ass," he said hoping that would help easy Eiji's suspicions.

Eiji tilted his head and peered over at his new companion before shifting slightly in the bed to look at him easier. He chuckled softly and got a little uncomfortable. "You mean you've nver slept with someone without...sleeping with them? Usagi..." He shifted slightly as the younger male got closer. Not as if pulling away but a sort of anxious motion. He didn't want to hurt his new bunny and he didn't want to bother him. "What are you planning?" He asked as he smiled a little. He found it undeniably cute to see Usagi have to find a way to hide his hard on.

Eiji wasn't stupid and he wasn't born yesterday. He had watched the younger male check him out while he changed and he had watched him shift in his bed to try and hide the erection he was now sporting. One small kiss did something like this? He didn't think his skills were all that great let alone mind blowing. He was more than interested in what Usagi was planning. He wanted to know what this little rabbit had up his sleeve for the evening to cure his perdicament.

"Well no.... I cost too much for someone to just want to sleep next to me... They'd usually just fuck me and leave," he explained. The little rabbit re-situated himself again and looked the other in the eye. "You promise you won't freak out or anything right?" He seemed persistent about this and made sure that Eiji agreed before the rabbit practically pounced on the other, pulling his pants and boxers down some so Usagi could suck him off. From his position, his leg was laying softly on the bed so it didn't hurt any more than the initial pain that was the injury and he could still have his way with the detective without any protests.

Usagi could really give a hell of a blowjob. After all, he was so use to this that it only made sense he was good at this sort of thing. The rabbit rolled his tongue over the tip, and slid his mouth down sucking at the side of the other's member, soaking it in saliva and trying to get it nice and hard. After a while he moved to putting the whole tip in his mouth and sucking before deep throating it and sucking rather hard. Usagi didn't seem to have a gag reflex as he simply sucked the other off happily. This was what he was good at and he was certainly getting something out of it as well.

The detective thought they were playing a little game or something. "Yea I promise I won't freak Usagi what could you possibly be thinking?" he asked as he raised a brow at the other. He didn't know what he had in mind and he didn't really care either. He was having too much fun with the small banter. He didn't actually think Usagi was going to do something...well like he did. When he was jumped he protested, "Hey hey!" He tried to grab for his pants but it was too late, they were at his ankles and a mouth was on his cock. Confusion rolled over his face and his tilted his head. Usagi was..."Hey you don't.." he cut himself off with a light groan as Usagi slid his mouth down the side of his cock.

Even though he was about to say he didn't need to his cock was already half hard and ready for him. "Usagi.." He shifted slightly under his mouth feeling his cock slide to the back of the rabbits throat. It pulled a deep moan from his lips as a hand found its way to the rabbits hair. "what about your leg?" he asked lightly pulling his mouth down deeper on his cock without realizing it. He couldn't help it, he was fully hard now and was trying his hardest not to let his voice waver. Usagi was good, and it had been a long time since Eiji had had anyone touch him. He was more sensitive than he thought he would be.

Usagi let out a gentle moan that vibrated the whole cock when the other asked about his leg and managed a smile as he pulled back some before stuffing the now fully hardened cock back into his throat where he sucked roughly at it. Damn his blow jobs were only rivaled by his ass but that was off limits so Eiji would have to settle with this expert job. When he felt it begin to twitch in his mouth, the rabbit pulled it out and blew on the tip slightly. "You're quite the bad detective, aren't you," He teased. "So hard after just only little blow job," he said as if he wasn't skilled at what he was doing, placing his lips on the tip so Eiji could feel every movement of those soft lips while he spoke.

Usagi racked his teeth over the edge of the cock just slightly as he dragged his tongue down the now slick shaft towards the base were he put one of the balls in his mouth and began to suck on it, leaving it soon after with just a kiss. The rabbit was fully aware that Eiji had to be at his limit by now and went back to sucking on it fully, shoving it as deep as possible. After all, he couldn't just let the sheets get dirty, he would drink every last drop and make sure the detective was cleaned up after. Of course, Usagi's member was already fully hard and he was leaning on it quite a bit so he felt his movements causing it to rub more and more as he sucked the other off. He himself wanted to cum but knew he could show restraint for longer that this sensitive detective.

Eiji bit his bottom lip as his head leaned against the back of the headboard a hand fisting into the younger males hair. He had been a sex slave but shit he was good. His cock was already twitching inside of his mouth threatening to give way to all the pent up stress and sexual frustration he had been building up for a few months now. He shifted his hips up into the others mouth only to feel it leave his cock. He groaned in protest and shifted looking down at the younger male. A light smile formed on his lips, "Shut up..." he shook his head a blush forming on his cheeks from the teasing he had recieved about his low stamina at the moment.

He groaned as those teeth racked over his cock. It was a tease, he was being a tease. He couldn't take it anymore, if Usagi hadn't been injured he would have thrown him down on the bed and had his way with him. His cock twitched hard inside of Usagi's mouth once he pulled it back in swallowing it to the hilt. He leaned his head back groaning his hand pushing his mouth down further. HIs hips shifted up into his mouth with a shiver as his climax was close at hand. "I'm sorry...I can't hold it anymore.." he panted out softly as he felt the muscles in his abdomen roll and his cock flex inside of Usagis mouth. It was pressed hard against his throat as he let out another thick moan. Before he could stop himself he came inside of the others mouth with a loud moan of his own and a tightening of the fist in usagi's hair as if keeping him in place.

Usagi could feel the other at his limit and sucked harder as he bucked upward and held the rabbit down at the same time. He honestly didn't even mind this treatment and was quite turned on by it as Eiji came, releasing a rather large and thick load into the smaller human's mouth. He had no problem swallowing every bit and as he was moving his mouth off, he made sure to lick it clean of any extra cum. Once he was done, Usagi looked up at the detective with a grin. "See? I told you I could break the tension. Though, I have to say, you really don't get to do it much do you? It was so thick and so much, you must really have been building it up," He admitted. Usagi then left a tiny kiss on the detective's cock before he moved himself back and began to shift positions again.

He was able to be careful of his leg but the rock hard and twitching erection he was sporting was way too obvious in this instants. Damn did he want to at least masturbate right here and now but the detective probably wouldn't appreciate it as the rabbit would have to at least finger himself to get it off. He really did like it up the ass after all and there was just no position he could do that wouldn't hurt like hell... There was one but he'd need someone else to do it for him so that was out of the question. Usagi just pulled the blankets up and leaned back in the bed as if to sleep. "Good night, Eiji," The rabbit said calmly and just closed his eyes. He had no intention of helping his own problem.

• Saga locked this topic