• BL Writers Contest • F E T I S H • November 2017 •

lilclover

J3Lo2ft.jpg

◊◊ Writers Contest ◊◊

This month, you as a writer [or a wannabe] will get quite a challenge.

The theme is “ F E T I S H ”

You have to present your masterpiece, which describes a Fetish.

It's up to you how you tell your kind of “Fetish”.

You can outlet your “ Guilty Pleasure ” as a Fetishist in this contest.

The story may be about the compulsive use of some object,

or part of the body, as a stimulus in the course of attaining sexual pleasure.

Can also be simple about your form of AFFECTION / PASSION / DESIRE to your Fetish.

Hint : an object of extravagant irrational devotion.

[a pen, a pair of goggles, a lock of hair, feet, neck, ear, leg, pillow, etc]

◊◊ Rules ◊◊

- NO Explicit Contents, the story can be rated for 16+ -

- Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words -

- Only stories are accepted, no poems -

- Title of the story is up to you -

- Post the finished work on this thread -

- No racism, no animal/child abuse -

Read the rules once again.

◊◊ Prizes ◊◊

• 2,000 points for each participant •

• WINNER gets 5,000 points & 1 manga cover card from Ishop •

• | DEADLINE | •

Contest ENDS on November 30th, 2017

host by yaoiotaku staff

~ Let the quest begin ~

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Vanlatte

• crystald

• erikavendetta

N I C O T I N E

We met on the balcony of a hostel in Portugal. Like me, he’d escaped the rowdy welcome party for a cigarette and a view of the city horizon, littered by crowded rooftops.

I remember my eyes immediately fixated on his fingers – plucked around the filter, rested absent-mindedly against his parted lips. His side profile appeared to glow like a luminous silhouette from the embers from his cigarette, softly highlighting his tanned features every time he inhaled. He breathed slow, wantonly. Smoke ascended to the moon from the pucker of his mouth.

Before that encounter, I never knew how much the shape of our hands can accentuate a man’s masculinity. The joints in his fingers, the knuckles beneath his skin… they protruded in a way that seduced me. My curious gaze traced the frame of his bones in a hypnotic state. My mind had been subdued, effortlessly, naturally… as easy as breathing.

He noticed me eventually and offered a lighter. “I… don’t have a cigarette”, I lied. He ducked his head then. The fringe of his dark hair hid his expression, as if he quietly considered something for a moment.

Until suddenly, as if a passage of time had abruptly skipped, the palm of his hand cupped over my mouth, to gently rest his own cigarette between the slit of my dried-up lips. The moistened filter was warm against my tongue, pushed against me like the devastating tide of a tsunami. When I gasped from shock, I inhaled the fumes. And I was overwhelmed with the toxicity that was infesting me.

It filled me up until it was all I could feel. I remember thinking nothing at all. Only his fingertips existed, pressed lightly to my face like he claimed me. A sudden flush of heat ignited over my cheeks – he didn’t flinch at all. The hardness of his skin was evidence of a hard-working man. But it was the shield that prevented my honest feelings from being exposed.

When he pulled away, I released everything I held inside in an audible and shuddering sigh. Smoke poured out of me like a ghostly apparition. I felt tainted, violated from within. But I also felt cleansed, reborn as a new version of myself.

He raised his empty hand to his knowing smile, and wiped the tip of his liquid tongue along the edge of his fingers where his cigarette once hung. And my breath abandoned me. The way he stared so fiercely beneath his hooded eyelids fed all my delusions – like glass, could he see through me? Had he known what he was doing to me?

When he moved to finally walk past me, he paused for a moment to pat my shoulder in a familiar way. Without glancing at me once, he said, “Have the rest. That’s all I’ve got left anyway.”

Deserted to an empty balcony, I listened helplessly to his faint footsteps fade from the floorboards. Ash fell to the ground, leaving only the stinging flame of his kissed cigarette to sizzle and burn out, just as this brief encounter had done.

We didn’t speak again after that. It was no fault of our own. Due to our initial responsibilities, our busy schedules simply never allowed us to cross paths. Not even to the shared bathrooms. Funny, I find now, that I was more acquainted with all his discarded belongings throughout the hostel than his person.

And most of all, I knew of the smoke that sometimes lingered in the air…

Our work in Portugal concluded and we returned to our home countries far too quickly. His face, his voice, and even those hands that seized me is now lost by time, succumbed to a nostalgic dream that still haunts me in incoherent bursts. But every so often, the familiar smell of his branded cigarette will catch me off guard in the streets.

And I stop walking.

• 4 weeks later...

Attraction

The first thing I noticed about Sam was his laugh. It wasn’t the loud and annoying one. It was deep and earthy, gentle and soothing. The sound penetrated me and reverberated to my whole body. I stopped my breath in that second, afraid the sound could reach him and…

And I was disgusted by myself.

This was crazy. I needed to stop this before my mind became more wrecked. I pulled at my hair, hoping that it would ease my craziness but my effort was rewarded with no avail.

“Hey, Tom. ‘till when are you going to keep pulling that poor hair of yours?”

Mill called from the seat behind me. I didn’t bother to change my position and looked at my friend from my shoulder. “What?”

Mill was startled for a bit before he said, “Sorry, man. I don’t know that… Well, what happened?”

Now I was furrowing my brows, trying to get what he meant.

“Okay, you can stop that bitching face. My guess is this is about your ear, hm?”

Right, my ear. I had forgotten my ear about three days ago before this symptoms appeared. I unconsciously reached to my ear. The tingled sensation like someone pinched my ear was there but better than the sensation of someone trying to rip your ear apart.

I didn’t realize Mill was eying me when I lost in my thought. “Dude, that huggie earring really suits you,” he said out of nowhere. I gave him a measuring look.

“Stop that. You look at me like I’m an idiot.” Well, that was exactly what I did and sometimes I thought it was true. “You really don’t trust me that much? You should look at yourself in a mirror.”

“Thank you for your advice but it won’t convince me. I always look at myself in the mirror when I’m brushing my teeth and what I see there is a red-haired man with a ridiculous pink earlobe in his left that is too afraid to pierce his other ear because based on his latest experience it hurt like hell,” I said in one breath.

“Chill, man. Chill.” Mill was fanning me with his hands. If anyone, I would have already swatted his/her hands by now. Unfortunately, this was Mill and I had to get out from this class before he spurted out other nonsense.

“Uhh, I need to take a leak. Catch ya later!” I waved goodbye at Mill and went outside to the college’s backyard. I searched for a place to contemplate and my eyes fixed on a tree which was surrounded by bushes. Not long after I sat I heard a movement from other side of tree. I tried to found the resource but saw Sam instead. Maybe I was hallucinating. Hell, my symptoms developed so fast, huh? I would definitely need to consider seeing a doctor.

“Um, hello?” I could even hear him talking to me.

Sam’s hand was now hovering in front of his chest before reaching to me. Reaching to me. I felt the need to repeat those words and realization came to me. I suddenly jumped back. It startled him and he pulled back his hand in a hurry. His hand grazed my pierced ear and I cursed.

“I’m sorry!” Sam came closer to me and abruptly licked my definitely red earlobe. I was dumbfounded. Thirty percent because of Sam’s behavior but the reason for the other seventy percent was more unbelievable.

I was getting a boner.

This was written while listening to Paramore's I Caught Myself, which is the song I use to figure out which earphone is the left one when I'm half asleep. Low-key dedicating this to the awesome band that I've been listening to for almost a decade.

Intentionally wanted to portray "not-too-sneaky-type", but rather, "watching-is-enough-type" of voyeurism.

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Maybe, more.

I thought he was plain. That was all. A boring specimen, he was. But with him, I'm never sure of anything. With him, I don't recognize myself. If it's him, I don't know what I want.

We're orphans, he and I. Being the same age, the elders who managed the place roomed us together. And that was fine, but we weren't friends.

He was a timid, wee lamb. As a roommate, he was tidy and considerate. He sometimes talked to me, but not much. Never too much. He kept a safe distance between us, which was cozy enough for me.

But I started thinking otherwise the day I caught him touching himself. It was around midnight and I had woken up feeling thirsty as hell when I noticed him still awake even though we already said goodnight hours before. Peering through the darkness, I noticed the way he tipped his head back, the urgent bend of his legs, the sensual dip of his waist. His right hand moved incessantly while his other hand clutched his pillow against his mouth to muffle his harsh breathing.

Seeing him do such a thing was a surprise. Plain, timid, boring. This was my image of him. But after seeing him so frantic, his hair messed and his skin all sweaty, something stirred in me and I could not look away.

Every night, I secretly watch him from my bed. "Father... Father..." He'd mumble while his fingers dug into his pillow and he'd climax silently, burying his face. From the many nights I watched him, I learned that he was in love with the priest who picked us off the street and brought us together. Stupid lamb, I wanted to say but never did. I never say anything. He'll never know what I know.

But one afternoon, I walked in one him by accident. It was unexpected, and he looked panicked.

"What, aren't you going to continue?"

The words were already out my mouth before I could stop myself. His face was still a flushed, blushing mess and he looked disbelievingly at me.

"Y-You want me to keep going?" He asked.

I've never heard him stutter before. For some reason, I found it... attractive.

"Keep going or I'll tell everyone."

So he did, and I've had him under my thumb since. I'd order him to touch himself while I watch, and hesitantly he'd comply. He couldn't refuse, not when I knew his secret. He'd hide behind his pillow while his body trembled and his toes curled in pleasure. I had long realized that my ever growing eagerness to watch him was not normal, but I hardly cared. I liked watching him. Watching him was enough.

But he proved me wrong again.

Even though we had such a relationship, the distance between us never closed. I grew frustrated, and it became annoyingly evident especially when he wouldn't stop yapping about his beloved priest. I didn't like how he'd willingly do any task for the man when it was me who knew the nastiest parts of him. I hated the face he made whenever he came while thinking of someone else. I had become confused, and I hated it.

"I... don't want to do this anymore."

He finally said one day. I knew the time would come and was preparing for it. Still, I felt anger swell in my chest and before I could think it through, I grabbed him by the collar and forced a violent kiss on his soft lips.

"Me either." I caught myself saying. I don't know.

Maybe I did want something more.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

FLAVORS

My boyfriend loves to lick my neck but I'm so ticklish that when he does it I giggle all the time, so for his birthday I decided to surprise him with a little treat. I went to the market to buy the ingredients I would need to prepare part of his present: peppermint, spearmint, mint, red currants, caramel syrup, apples, a couple of cinnamon sticks, hazelnut scented coffee and a mango.

I made an apple and cinnamon reduction and set it aside, I did the same with the red currants adding a little bit of sugar. With the freshly cut mango I made a raw puree and squeeze the juice out of it using a tamis pushing the mango through the mesh with a scraper. I minced the peppermint, spearmint and mint leaves to create a paste and extract the natural oils then set it aside with the others. I thinned the caramel syrup into a light sauce. Finally I brewed his favorite hazelnut coffee and mixed it for a dessert.

After I finished with all the preparations I took a relaxing bath, dried myself and sat on the bed. I practiced with the dry brush a few times to desensitize my neck, the sensations are not as intense as when he does it. I received a text announcing his time of arrival. After a while I went to the table and sat in front of a mirror, then carefully applied a light coating of the mixtures with a brush, from top to bottom along my neck in sections clearly marking each one leaving a little space between them where Erik could taste me as a palate cleanser.

Once done I lay down in bed in his favorite robe lightly covering my neck without touching the surprise. A couple of minutes later I heard the keys and the front door opened. He came calling my name and I answered him from the room. When he enter the bedroom he smiled his beautiful and bright smile and came to me, he kiss me and then raise an eyebrow at the scent of some of his favorite edible aromas. I came close to him again and whispered in his ear what this was all about. He had too much clothes on, so I let him know, he wasted no time and remedied the situation before joining me in bed for a night of fun.

He started to lick my neck at the mango while his hands travelled south, he continued with the mints oils inhaling deeply at the mixture. He licked the apple-cinnamon combo while I played with his nipples. He continued with the caramel sauce whilst we got hot and heavy, leaving his favorite for last. He went to town with the red currants but by then I was too far gone in the throes of passion. After the main event we took a hot bath together, later we ate the hazelnut coffee dessert while cuddling by the fire.

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL Fetish ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented. So, this month's winners are

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
@
@
@

The winner gets as follows:

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card (please state which card you'd prefer)

Everyone participating gets 2000 points

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

Hi

!!!

This was so much fun!

Congrats to

!
!
!

cheering_minions.gif

I would like to request Takumi-kun

MA%20Takumi.gif

Thank you and have an amazing weekend!

onion1