Kazoku or Senpai/Kouhai System?

Key

Kazoku or Senpai/Kouhai System?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At the suggestion of a forum member (thanks again for the suggestion dear), I have decided to implement a new system to help new users to better integrate in the community.

We have to choose between these 2 systems: Kazoku or Sempai/Kouhai

Kazoku System

Kazoku system is a family system. We will create small groups (of 5-10 members) that will become a "family" and we will assign them a family name (eg: Ryuiichi kazoku, Senji kazoku etc.) In each 'kazoku' we will have a kazoku leader, who will maintain the family relationships and will create contests or games among the family members. Inside of the kazoku, the members can discuss anything (problems/hobbies etc.).

To sort newbie into a kazoku, we will open a thread in the introduction section. On that thread, newbies can register themselves and share their hobbies/gender/language etc in order to help us sort them into a kazoku. We can choose his/her kazoku bases on his/her hobbies or anything else that fits in a kazoku. After a certain period we can make an award for the kazoku (eg: most active kazoku/ innovative kazoku)

Senpai/Kouhai System

In this system, we will choose a group of Senpai from the veteran users. We will open a thread in the introduction section in which new users (kouhai) can register themselves and where they will tell us a few things about themselves (hobbies/gender/language etc) in order to help us suggest them a Senpai. We will then choose a senpai to a kouhai based on their hobbies similarities. The senpai must be warm and friendly with the kouhai, taking care of kouhai, and even become a guidance/mentor to the kouhai....

Further Details (Thanks to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)

Sempai-Kouhai system

--> What is it?

it is a system to let YaoiOtaku forumer to be more interact with each other.

--> How does it works?

1) We need a sempai(Veteran YO forumers) and also a kouhai(newbie).

2) A newbie (kouhai) register himself/herself on a "sempai/kouhai thread"

Of course those who wanna be a sempai can also apply to be sempai in this thread:

We need sempai (link is not available until further notice)

3) On that thread, he/she has to tell us, anything about him/herself, then, Sempai/Kouhai System's admin will pick a Sempai for him/her.

4) Sempai then can greet his/her kouhai via PM/VM/chat.

5) Both of them are allow to use any language they want, while on their conversation, as long as both of them understand that language.

6) kouhai/sempai can ask anything from his/her sempai/kouhai regarding forum function or Yaoi-related things (eg: manga, anime, opinion, suggestion or whatever it is as long it doesnt' break forums main rules) and even learning his/her sempai's mother tongue.

7) Both of them are allowd to use PM/VM/chat as a medium to chat.

8) After a few months a kouhai can also apply to become a sempai to his/her new kouhai.

================================================== ================

Here are additional info regarding those systems...

Kazoku system

--> what is it?

same as sempai-kouhai system: to let YaoiOtaku forumer to be more interact with each other.

-->How does it works?

1) 3-6 groups called 'Kazoku'

2) Anyone who wanna join must register first in order to sort him/her into a Kazoku.

3) A random family member is selected to be leaders of Kazoku.. after a few months an election will be made among family members to select their new family leaders.

4) Head of family will be a moderator of each kazoku. he/she will do anthing to let his family members having fun, by creating games/contest/riddle for the family members.

5) Each month, a competition/contest will be held for the Kazoku to compete with other.

• Like 37

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• K

• Bloodysadist

• AriaKanzaki

I really like both ideas! But I like the Kazoku a little more because I like the idea of a family system more than a one-on-one system :D

Great idea though!

• Like 2

I agree with Amander. I am also pleased with both ideas so I'll vote for the Kazoku System just for the simple reason that there is more dynamic in a group than with a pair.

I'll be happy with whichever system is chosen, though. Great idea, indeed (:

• Like 3

i like the idea of sempai/kouhai, but thats because i think i would find it easier if it was talking to or getting/giving information to/from one person rather that lots, and im not that good with groups lol

but i think what ever seem to work best :D

• Like 1

I don't know... I like both ideas very very much. However, since I can only choose one of them, oh, so hard! I will vote for senpai/kouhai I think...

• Like 1

oh wow!

i'm very impressed with both suggestions. i think it's awesome since this will bring everyone closer together.

however, i think i'm leaning more towards senpai and kouhai system based on my personal and work experiences.

but whichever is the majority, i'm all for it.

. .i'd rather choose senpai/kouhai system :D

. .both were good for development of social interaction of everyone, but for my opinion, it's much easier if there's a senpai called and supervise his/her kouhai, besides, i don't like the idea of groupings

. .but i still respect the outcome of this :)

• 1 month later...

i loved both of the idea..

but, i vote for kazoku..

coz it will make the other become close and know each other

• 3 months later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

I voted for the Kazoku system as that way you get to know more people, rather than just relying on your 'sempai', and with that you get more friends. It seems more of a 'friendly, homely setting' rather than making it look like peer-support in the Semapi/Kouhai system.

Am I the only one thinking this?

• 1 month later...

lol i cant decide..i love both of these ideas! XD

i guess im rooting for Senpai/Kohai System, shy newbies have someone they can look up to (:

also i like the idea of Kazuko system because its family and it sounds more fun but im worried what if someone feels that they're not fitting in the group...

why cant we join both Systems?..

• Like 1

So awesome... ;D ;D ;D Though... If I am to be a sempai to someone,they would rather run away from me. T_T Joking.

Both ideas are awesome. Whichever you stuck to ,I'll like it.