Magical Menagerie (18+)(Sathenus & Alicihino)

Sathenus

Lying there together was oddly soothing, and yet he couldn’t bring himself to completely relax either. It was troublesome, and he felt himself about to groan and try to wiggle away when he felt the thumb running along the back of their entwined hands. He felt his muscles ease even more and just relax completely, allowing him to finally completely enjoy this moment. His eyes moved back to the other’s face as they just laid there. Neither of them currently feeling the need to say a thing. Luca was careful not to shift at all, knowing that his body was resting over one of Aizik’s arms, the last thing he wanted to do was accidently hurt the man. That was true in any case, not just right now. He would never intentionally hurt someone, and if he knew any of his actions would do so then he wouldn’t act upon them.

“Ah… well… no… I just want you to get better.” Luca replied a blush coloring his face once more. He wasn’t going to nag Aizik until the man obeyed him, he just wanted the man to get better as quickly as possible. Not liking the fact that the man was hurt and was suffering. It wasn’t like Luca hadn’t noticed that the man hadn’t been drinking his tea, he was sure he had to be hurting right now. What was said next made him frown as his eyes moved up to Aizik again, even though he knew that it was just the magician being playful he didn’t want the man to do that and hurt himself.

“Honestly? Probably pout and whine, because you getting out of bed right now and wandering around would mean you aren’t lying here in bed with me.” Luca replied honestly. Of course, he did not want Aizik to get up and go wondering around damaging himself more. He wanted the magician to stay in bed, with him, relaxing and being close. “But if you did, then I probably wouldn’t get back into bed with you, considering I obviously wasn’t good enough to keep you there the first time.” Despite not really being sure if that would be considered a punishment it was the only thing he could think of that may possibly keep the magician in bed with him. Luca wanted him to stay there, in his arms, where he wanted to believe Aizik belonged.

“My leg?” He repeated with a frown. “It’s fine.” Luca replied not feeling like it was something they had to worry about right now. It still hurt, but he was sure it would be gone by morning. He would probably be a bit bruised in the morning, and he was sure the scratches he had received would have closed over nicely like scratches back home did. In the end his main concern was Aizik and the other’s health. He hoped that even though they were just acquaintances, friends at the most that his threat would hold and be enough to keep the magician in bed. After all his threat didn’t just stand during the period the man was healing, if Aizik left now and wandered around only damaging himself more then he didn’t feel like crawling into bed with him again would make a difference.

Shifting he situated himself better so he could gently run a hand through the other’s hair. “Your hair is soft…” He murmured talking to himself more than the magician. It had been quite some time since this had been possible. Even when he had dated he had rarely had comfortable moments like this. Both parties were usually busy with something, when he was younger it was school, as he got older it was with work. This was the first time he had been able to relax and not have to worry about his schedule. He had nothing he had to do in the morning or in a few hours. His life was generally… free now. It was strange for him, not knowing what the next day held for him. He wondered how long this was going to last for.

Blinking his thoughts away he focused his eyes once more on Aizik, flashing the other man a smile. “Come on now. I’ll stay right here as long as you rest.” He said running his fingers through the others hair again. “You can’t tell me you aren’t tired after all of the events of the day?” Luca added with a smile.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Alichino

Aizik enjoyed that blushed that covered the other's face when he started talking about punishment and things like that. He truly was adorable and it made it all so amusing to continue teasing him. He wanted to do more to him, completely humiliate the other, but for some reason he couldn't get into the right mood for it. Not right now at least. Something just felt... off. Even though the other was blushing he didn't seem completely present while the two of them were lying in bed like this. Was that just because he had a hard time returning to normal after his suicidal thoughts or was there something else bothering him?

Aizik was probably just thinking too much about it so he tried to put it to the side for now. If there was something Luca wanted to tell him, he would tell him. If he didn't want to tell him right now, Aizik wasn't going to force him either. He could be wrong too. Perhaps he just had a harder time settling into this relaxing position after everything that had happened and that was understandable too. The magician didn't want to make it worse by bringing up those feelings again. Right now there was them and a bed. That was good enough for Aizik.

When Luca told him what punishment waited him if he got out of bed he couldn't help but to smile at it. It wasn't a big threat really. He did like the fact that he would pout and honestly he had hoped for a punishment like that since he enjoyed it when the other did that for him. However saying that he wouldn't be back in bed with him if he got up now probably wasn't as affective as Luca would've thought.

"And you think you have the power to stop me if I tried to force you back in bed with me?"

Knowing that the human didn't have any power to speak of in a situation like that... Well, not physical power anyway, he wondered what Luca would respond with to that. Would he say that he would pout even more? Or would he come up with something else? Would he realize the power he actually did have over Aizik and use it to his advantage? There were two things he could say that would get Aizik to stop whatever he was doing if the man didn't like it.. Did he realize what those two things were or not?

When the other reached for his hair he was a little surprised by it and wasn't sure what to do at first. The hand through his hair sent shivers down his spine and it was a gesture he really wasn't used to, which probably was noticeable considering how stiff he got by it. Though, once he got used to it and once Luca mumbled that it was soft he relaxed once again and just smiled at him. It looked like the other was deep in thought while his fingers ran through his hair so for the moment, Aizik kept his mouth shut. Didn't really want to interrupt him while he was figuring things out which he had to see later if it was a good thing or a bad thing. It probably was a bad thing considering the last time Aizik left him to figure things out he himself almost got eaten by trolls. But, now when they were in the safety of his home there was no harm in it... right? When Luca returned from his thoughts and started speaking again Aizik was relived to hear that he was going to stay right here with him while he rested. You can't tell me you aren't tired after all of the events of the day?

"Honestly, I don't feel tired. This is nothing compared to what I usually go through... or have been through. What about you? Your day hasn't really been a walk in the park either."

Well, it had been a walk in the park if that park had been occupied by things that wanted to eat you.

Luca considered that for a moment, “Well… no I suppose I wouldn’t really stand a chance if you did try to force me back into bed with you. I wouldn’t even really say try either since you’d most likely be successful.” He admitted with a small shrug. There was no point in lying after all, he knew that if Aizik really did want him back in the bed with him that he didn’t stand a chance. That didn’t mean he wouldn’t put up a fight and complain the whole time; it just meant that he’d lose in the end. Not like Luca would really consider it much of a loss, considering it meant that they would most likely be this close to each other again.

Anything to spend more time with Aizik like this was a plus in his own book that was why he had made the threat. Even if Aizik didn’t really find it a threat, it had been worth a shot. His curiosity was peaked when he heard the magician say he didn’t feel tired to follow up by saying this was nothing compared to what he normally went through. There was concern that crossed his face as he watched the man a small frown crossing his face. “If you normally experience worse than I can honestly admit I really wish not to see it. I don’t want anything bad happening to you.” Of course admitting that made his face turn and even darker shade of red.

’I have got to get ahold of myself and stop blushing! He thought desperately to himself. This was a nightmare that Aizik was able to make him blush so easily, and that such feelings were even present. But… could he call the magician his friend? If so then he knew there was no reason for him not to feel that way. If they were still in the stranger or acquaintance category then he didn’t know if those feelings were quite as accepted. But… the man did seem to enjoy making him blush, so maybe he should be as bothered by his emotions and his body’s way of showing such emotions.

Shrugging when the line of questioning was turned back to him he didn’t respond immediately. Allowing himself to consider that for a moment. “I’m fine, not tired. A little sore, that’s about it. But I mean it is to be expected considering I fell in a hole. Not used to there being holes that deep around.” Luca replied with another slight shrug. He truly hadn’t expected such a deep hole, which was why he had inspected it after freeing his leg. It made him wonder what had made it to begin with. Were trolls smart enough to do that? He wasn’t a hundred percent sure, but he supposed in the end it wasn’t that important.

Both of them were alright in the end. They were both back in the safety of Aizik’s home, and he couldn’t feel any safer than when he is in the other’s arms. Even if he knew deep down that he shouldn’t get comfortable there. Allowing himself to relax completely he gave in to their closeness and the fact that neither of them was probably going to go anywhere anytime soon. “You should drink your tea though.” He murmured, his tone made it clear he didn’t really want Aizik to move away to do so though.

Another thought did strike him though as a small smile crossed his face. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d start to think that you were determined to make me blush permanently.” He teased a smile crossing his face. It was so easy to be relaxed with Aizik. He really didn’t feel like he had to worry about anything. Especially now that the magician was relaxed with him and the pesky fox was nowhere to be found. Part of Luca wondered if all of what had happened earlier had been the fox’s doing, or if it would have happened either way.

Even though he knew he shouldn’t let a fox get to him like that, it was hard not to let the small animal affect him when he was speaking like that. Doubting him and where he had come from. It wasn’t like Luca was just saying things like that to cause problems. He truly knew nothing about the world he had found himself in, and it seemed as if Aizik knew nothing about the world he had come from. People couldn’t just make up not knowing about trolls and almost getting themselves killed. At least Luca didn’t feel like they could or would for that matter.

When Luca admitted that he wouldn't stand a chance against Aizik's strength if he did decide to force him back in the bed with him. Damn straight. He thought to himself, but figured he didn't need to comment on it further... not now at least so he was satisfied with giving him a superior smile before his features soften again as he listened to what was being said next. To hear that Luca was feeling sore concerned him a little, or, perhaps not concern him as much as made him wonder if he should make some tea for him too. It would help with that feeling, but he doubted Luca would be willing to take it. Also, he really didn't want to leave this bed with him so instead he put that thought away for another time and instead focused on him talking about the deep hole.

"I take it you don't have deep holes like that where you come from then. Then.. You probably have never heard of toads then?"

It probably sounded like random follow-up question for an outsider, but Aizik didn't know. There were only one thing that did make deep holes like that in the ground and that were toads. If Luca did ask what they were Aizik would tell him that they were huge things living underground, a lot bigger than an average toad, probably more on the size with a Shetland Pony. They liked to dig their little holes underground and eat insects or anything that would crawl down to that level. Aizik had probably accidentally given them a few trolls that he had dragged down through the ground. Why Aizik was so eager to talk about the toads was probably because a toad used to live here, in this tunnel they were in right now. Although, it didn't look like this when they found it, they had to kill the toad of course and then do a lot of clean up before they could consider living in here. It was a nice place and safe from any of the trolls. Aizik hoped Luca would appreciate how nice it was knowing that a toad had previously been living there, but you never really knew if he would find it more disgusting than nice.

He could feel how the other was starting to relax even further in his arms and it was a gesture that truly made him happy. So far it hadn't seem like Luca had been able to relax ever since he came here so for him to finally do so, in his arms no less.. it just made him happy. But then, he started talking about his tea and how he should drink it and it made Aizik tilt his head a little... as best as he could considering that was resting on the pillow.

"Do you really want me to let go of you, rise from this bed to drink my tea? Should I take it you want me to put on a shirt then too?"

Aizik said, putting on a teasing smile just to see how Luca's reaction would be to the last question. He knew he should probably drink his tea since his injuries were constantly hurting him, but the herbs he had put on earlier helped a little with the pain so it still wasn't near anything he was used to. Remembering what Luca said about not wanting to see him like that he wondered if he should be brutally honest with him... Then again, being brutally honest hasn't really worked well for him by this point so.. he can find some other time to tell him.

Aizik couldn't help but to laugh when Luca suddenly accused him for wanting to put a permanent blush on his face. It was probably true since he really liked his blushing face and he probably were trying to make it stick on there for as long as he could, for as long as he could keep those cute cheeks burning.

"What if I was? It's a look that suits you."

Aizik said and before he could think about it, before anything could stop him, he took one of his hands and started to gently caress the other's blushing cheek. It felt smooth under his fingers and he could really feel how much that blush was making it's mark on that burning skin. It was a different sensation to what he was used to. Something he would really miss when Luca returned to his own world. Thinking about that made his smile slowly disappear from his face. He didn't remove his hand from the other's cheek, but the movements became slower and slower until they finally stopped and he just rested his hand over the cheek. He looked at Luca for a moment, taking in every feature of his face, memorizing it silently for himself while he thought about Luca's wish to see stars.

"I wish I could leave you with something positive from here before you leave for your world. I believe the fox is investigating about the book and the symbol you drew up for us."

Aizik didn't really want to bring up the fox at this point, he just wanted to pretend like everything was OK between then and the previous hours hadn't happened, but... He just wanted to ease some of the thoughts he knew was hanging over Luca. The fox may have made fun of him, or doubting his existence, but in the end he would still go look for the book or any connection there might be to other dimensions in this world. That's how he usually was.

"Don't let him get to you. He always gives people a hard time, but in the end he will do what's asked of him... I bet he's curious too."

Aizik tried another smile in an attempt to lift Luca's spirit, not really sure if he had just ruined their wonderful moment together by brining up the fox that almost got the other killed... or both of them. But he still wanted to tell him so he could feel easy about that question at least. He hoped Luca wouldn't take it too seriously and get all depressed over it again... Aizik really didn't know how to handle things like that.

“Well… I mean not in the city where I live. Even in the park there wasn’t any holes like that. Not that could swallow my whole leg.” Luca admitted as he watched Aizik. What he was surprised to hear was that a toad had made such a hole, what kind of toads did this world have. “Toads? The ones back home aren’t very big, they are bigger than frogs, but none of them would have been able to make a hole like that.” He had absolutely no idea how big a toad would have to be to make a hole like the one he had fallen into. The thought alone was not very pleasing in the least. That being on his mind he did not question it any further.

Luca groaned and turned his face away from Aizik when the man teased him again slightly turning his body away from the other though he couldn’t do so very much with the arms wrapped around him and his hand still in the other’s. Their fingers were still laced together, and he really had no way out unable to do anything other than be even more embarrassed. “No.” He replied his voice almost a whine. He really didn’t want Aizik to let him go and get up to drink his tea, or put a shirt on for that matter. After a moment when he was sure the blush had subsided a bit he turned his gaze back to the magician. “You’re so mean to me.” He complained, though his voice made it clear there really was no complaint and that he didn’t think the man was mean in any way.

This time to make up for having attempted to move away he snuggled a little closer, but he wasn’t expecting the teasing reply he received to his accusation of trying to make the blush stay as a permanent feature on his face. “It does not!” He tried to argue. With a small pout he felt his face flush even more when a hand was placed on his blushing cheeks. His eyes hesitantly locked on those of the other man. Luca didn’t know what to make of Aizik’s gentle touch, or the way magician was caressing his cheek. Because he was watching the other man it meant he didn’t miss the way the smile that had been on his face slowly disappeared, and the gentle stroking of his cheek slowly came to a stop.

Automatically he turned his face to press into the hand still resting there, letting his eyes drift shut. It was a nice touch, and one he honestly could find himself getting used to. “You’re something positive.” He murmured before he even realized what he had said, his eyes hadn’t reopened. It was a moment later that he realized what exactly he had said, slowly letting his eyes reopen as he looked back up into the face of the magician. He hadn’t been lying, he truly thought that Aizik was something positive and there was a part of him that truly would miss him when he did finally go back home. But he really didn’t know when they’d get him back home, or if it was even possible.

Luca had knowingly decided to ignore the part about the fox investigating the book and symbol he had drawn for them earlier before everything had happened. Just as he was sure that they were done discussing the fox the man mentioned him again making him sigh softly. Nuzzling into the hand on his cheek once more he returned the smile he received. “I’d rather focus on this moment together and not what the fox is up to.” He didn’t in any way hate the small animal, but right now he really didn’t want to think about him. “Your hand is really warm.” He added with a small laugh. It was then that he realized he really didn’t want to go home if it meant not being able to see or speak with Aizik again. But… if they did figure out how to get him home, couldn’t he just go back to the shop, get the book that got him here in the first place and visit again?

Truly, he didn’t know if it worked that way, or if this was a one-time thing. There was of course no way he wanted to go home if it meant he would never see the magician again. Even if he knew that this world was not meant for him, all it took was one person to make it hard to see himself leave it. Of course, he didn’t voice that, he also didn’t tell Aizik that he’d take the man home with him if he could. There was a part that knew they didn’t know each other well enough to already feel so attached to him. It was hard not to feel a sense of closeness with someone who had saved your life, especially when it seemed they had done so twice now. Add that to how physically close they were right now, and he couldn’t truly be happier.

“You look better when you’re smiling.” Luca added randomly, he didn’t like the fact that the smile that had been on Aizik’s face had vanished. He wanted that smile to return, the smile that made the whole man’s face light up. He shifted to pull his on free hand up to reached out, setting his own hand against the other’s cheek himself. His eyes remained locked on the Magician’s, his other hand still entwined with the magician’s squeezed it gently. “It could be quite some time before we figure out how to get me home again, or if it’s even possible. So let’s just enjoy the time I’m here and not worry about that right now. Besides, I like being here with you.”

Aizik wasn't really sure on why he liked to tease Luca so much, but anytime he did, his whole body tingled with the reaction he was receiving. It was becoming rather addictive to him to see how that blush got even bigger, even more exposed all over his face and yet the man still tried his best to hide it. Twisting his body in a way that did make his injuries hurt for a moment, but it wasn't anything that was shown in Aizik's face. He just kept his pleased smile as he looked at the other while he whined about him being mean.

"Only because you make these cute faces whenever I am."

He said and once Luca snuggled closer into his body he hugged him tightly with his one free hand. Although the tight hug didn't last very long since it had only been a moment of squeezing the other against him before he released him again. Good thing for Aizik that he did because it meant that he got to have a wonderful look at Luca's pouting face again. Oh, did he love that face, for the moment it was probably his favourite look for Luca along with that blush that stained his face. It really did make him tingle all over which was probably a bad thing from Luca's perspective, since it meant he would continue to be mean towards him.

"Oh, but you're wrong. It does suit you and I really like it."

Aizik said and his teasing smile became even bigger as he kept looking at that cute face of his. It was weird. Again Aizik had to remind himself that the two of them had only known each other for a couple of hours... Or could you really say that they knew each other? The only thing they really knew each other by was their names. Well... Aizik probably knew more about Luca than he did of Aizik, but point being was that even knowing they had only known about each other's existence a couple of hours ago, they could still be in the bed together, caressing one another no less and Aizik's whole body was tingling for something more. Was that good? In this world it probably was since who knew how long they had together? Should Aizik take advantage of the situation while he still had it in his hands?

He didn't have time to think of an answer until Luca interrupted his thoughts with what he found positive about this world. Aizik smiled a gentle smile to that and tried to put it in his head, but thick headed as he was, something kept pushing it away from his memory bank. The previous event still lay in his head, figuring that it was still somehow Aizik's fault that he had been lying before death just a moment ago and willing to kill himself over something Aizik had done. Now he was lying here and saying that he was something positive... From a different perspective you might take that as a sign as Luca wanted to die and Aizik was the one to give it to him. That thought really disturbed him and he was glad to not have it stick in his thick head. He didn't want to accuse Luca of anything he hadn't done or hadn't thought so instead of attacking him, he wanted to try a different approach that was less aggressive.

"Is that enough? Am I enough to keep you going long enough so you can make it back home?"

Well... It might be interpreted as aggressive, but Aizik hoped his calm voice would help a little with that. Although he wasn't so sure about that since he knew that if people wanted to take something aggressive, nothing would stop them from thinking so. Not even a smile would help with that. However, if Luca took it as something negative, Aizik would be there to correct him.

There were a few things that followed that Aizik took note of. One, Luca didn't want to talk to the fox. Two, his hand was apparently warm. Strange since he felt rather cold... Would it be strange to put a blanket over them even if they weren't going to sleep? Third, Aizik looked better when he was smiling to which the man of course responded with a smile. He couldn't help it while they were talking about it. And fourth, Luca liked being here with him. He even told him that they should enjoy their time together while they had it, didn't sound like he was in any kind of rush to get home. Thinking about what he said about suicidal thoughts before he got here Aizik couldn't help but to wonder.

"So you don't have anyone at home, waiting for you?"

He asked, wondering about family members, friends and perhaps someone he would share a bed with like they were doing right now... Although, Aizik hoped he didn't have any kind of lover waiting for him back home.

“Do not!” Luca groaned turning his face to hide it into the other’s chest. It wasn’t really surprising that the magician found the faces he made when he was embarrassed cute, he wasn’t the first to think so and probably wouldn’t be the last. It didn’t mean that he was going to agree with him though as he let out a soft huff. He rather hesitantly and a little shyly glanced up as he heard Aizik speak again. This time he was being told that his blushing face really did suit him and that the magician really liked it. That of course seemed to elicit even more of a blush from his cheeks which made him bury his face in the other man’s chest yet again with another groan escaping him. It wasn’t fair in his opinion that the other was able to do these things to him so easily. Not to mention he wasn’t really sure why he was so embarrassed about the other liking the way he looked when he was blushing.

A small part questioned if Aizik liked the way he looked regardless. And the hoped that set in only made his blush worse. He couldn’t for the life of him understand why he was blushing so much. It wasn’t like he was a hard person to make blush, but normally such things like this didn’t cause such a reaction. For a moment he just enjoyed their closeness, his body resting close against the other. It was a nice position to be in, lying there with Aizik. Even if it was innocent. It wasn’t like he thought any time he was lying in bed with someone that they had to be up to something, simple things like this were always appreciated. Though he had not remotely forgotten about his decision in the woods, to just give up and wait there for death to take him. This moment was enough to at least ease the feeling of being unwanted, a burden and unnecessary. Even though he still knew this world was not meant for him, having this peaceful moment with Aizik was enough to ease any fears.

Of course he should have known it would have to come to an end and he looked up at the magician when he spoke. He could hear it in the man’s voice, and he tried to ignore the slightly aggressive feeling he got from the words before he would end up withdrawing completely. That wasn’t something he wanted to do, but he didn’t like the feeling that those words gave him. They didn’t sit well with him at all. “Why wouldn’t you be?” He finally asked though his voice made it clear he was hesitant to speak at all. Almost feeling like if he did that he would just end up saying something else that might set the magician off. It made him wonder if Aizik blamed himself for him giving up in the woods. Something that he wanted the magician to know wasn’t remotely his fault. Even if he had tried to keep his mind off these feelings, it seemed like they were always sucked back. “You weren’t the reason I had given up, and I don’t see you ever being that reason.” He added softly.

The next question made him locked eyes with Aizik once more. “The only person who’d notice I was even gone would be the ancient old man I worked for at the book store. I don’t have anyone back home. Maybe an ex occasionally but it’s only because they want sex or money. Never for me.” He admitted with a small shrug. He had no family waiting for him back home, they had long since grown apart and he was sure none of them would realize he was missing or even care if they did. As for friends, he really didn’t have any. He had some repeat customers he got along well with, but he still only saw them at the shop. As for a lover, that wasn’t the case either. His exes pretended they wanted to be friends with him after, but he knew what they were really after. A person who would normally so easily give and never want anything in return. Back home Luca kept mainly to himself, to many failed relationships making it so he didn’t want to try dating anymore.

Even though Luca knew it was common for an ex to hit up their exes for a hook up that didn’t mean he liked it when it happened to him. He wasn’t that type of guy. Just because he had sex with someone while they were in a relationship did not mean he was going to continue to be on call and have sex with them after. Why that was such a hard concept for some of his exes to understand he didn’t know. But he was sure eventually they would get the hint when he would just no longer answer their messages. So… maybe this new world could be a good thing? Sure everything here wanted to kill him, and really the only person he liked was currently hurt and lying in bed beside him but… it was better than back home in a sense. Even if he still felt guilty for Aizik being hurt, blaming himself for not having kept moving like he had originally promised the man he would. That guilt was something he was sure he was going to suffer with for a while.

Finally managing to push his thoughts aside he turned his attention back to Aizik. “It would take the old man quite some time to realize I’m missing anyway. Half the time I don’t really think he remembers he had an employee even though he signs my check.” The more he thought about it, the ore Luca realized that ancient looking man probably shouldn’t be running a business. But anytime anyone had tried to tell him that the man would seem to suddenly come alive with anger and he would remember you from that point on. Luca had learned quickly watching the man’s children and grandchildren try to convince him to sell the shop and that he was getting far too old to continue to run a business. None of it had ended well, and he rarely saw that family member return, though he was sure they did just not like they used to.

Taking his free hand Luca hesitantly and very lightly ran his fingers along the bare torso he was pressed against. He really did like Aizik, more than he should like someone he barely knew. But... the feeling was there despite that. He really did want to be here for as long as it meant he could be with the magician. He wanted to see and get to know the other man. More so than what Aizik was currently letting him see. After all, he knew the other knew much more about him now than he knew about him. Part of Luca felt like that was a bit unfair, but it wasn't like it was going to make a difference in the end. He knew it was going to take time for Aizik to either trust him, or feel comfortable enough to let him into certain aspects of his life. That was something he could understand and respect. Even if he really wished to know more about him now.

They could probably argue for a long time whether or not Luca was cute when he blushed... or was that even what they were arguing about? Wasn't it that he suited in that wonderful red shade that spread across his cheeks? Aizik wasn't sure, but either way the answer was yes and he knew that he was right so he wasn't going to argue anymore. He was just going to enjoy the fact that the other was snuggling closer against his chest and being this close to him made his entire body shiver and his mind was buzzing with inappropriate thoughts. Should he or should he not take advantage of this situation?

The more he thought about why he shouldn't do it, the more he was thinking about his own history. This wasn't the reason to why he had saved him in the first place. He had saved him to make amends with his own demons, to right a wrong and... Yeah, he already had used Luca in one way... Surely he shouldn't do it a second time. Even though Luca was practically throwing himself into his arms and to his mind begging to be touched all over... Azik doubted he would be happy if the magician took full liberty of this moment. Therefore, no matter how much he wanted to, he wasn't going to touch him more than the occasional hugs he had been giving him. Depressing thought, really.

Aizik had been so deep in his own thoughts and the feeling of the other's body pressing against him that he barely missed it when Luca said that he wasn't the reason to why he had gone out like that. It took a while for those words to reach his head and when they did, it was hard to take them in. Aizik didn't really believe him. Sure, he believed that he wasn't the only reason to why he had left like that, but he still felt partly to blame for the whole thing. Why else would that sudden impulse come over him? Aizik must have done something to make him at least reminded of those feelings and he wished Luca would just tell him what it was so he wouldn't do it again. However, he really didn't want to step on his toes right now by saying that he doubted him and didn't trust his words. That wasn't going to help in this situation so for now he chose to be silent about it and just give the other a tight squeeze. That would be enough for now, but if he happened to do the same mistake again, he was going to demand more out of the human... if not the truth then perhaps something else.

When the other answered his question about who might miss him back home, Aizik wasn't exactly surprised by the answer. Somehow he could figure out that the other didn't really have one back home, if he did he probably would be more enthusiastic about finding answers about how he got here and how he was going to get home. So far, he hadn't been interested in what the fox was up to, even after Aizik told him that he was looking up things about the symbol and book. He seemed more interested in taking care of the wounded magician than anything that concerned his own dimension. Therefore, Aizik wasn't surprised when he told him that the only one who would miss him was an ancient man who barely knew he existed... that and..

"Occasional ex? How many times does that happen?"

Aizik knew that was private and he really didn't expect him to give a clear answer on that. However, that was more a diversion of what he really took note of. Aizik didn't know what money was, but he figured it was something valuable. That was all he really needed to know to understand what Luca was feeling about those occasional sex partners. He had been used in the past... for something valuable... and here Aizik was thinking about doing the same thing to him. Well, not exactly the same, but still use him for sex. It had been a good decision not to act on those impulses. It only made Aizik determined not to do anything towards the sexy man in front of him... who was running his hand over his torso- Wait, what?

The light touch against his skin was enough to send more shivers and goosebumps all over his body. At this point he regretted reminding the other that he was bare for his touch and he really wished he had put on a shirt or something... or at least a very and incredibly small part of him wished he had done that. That part seized control for a moment and he grabbed onto the other's hand and he pushed away from the other, just a little as a small glare came across his orange eyes.

"You're making it very hard to control myself."

At some point Aizik just had to admit that it had been a very long time since he had known the warm flesh of another man. He was easily excited at the moment considering he was lying beside such a cute and adorable man, but he didn't want to do anything that both of them might regret. Doing things from the heat of the moment could have dire consequences and Aizik had to remind himself that they had just met... but then the other side of his brain just loved to remind him what a wonderful body the other had... It was really hard to keep his thoughts straight at the heat of the moment.

“Hmm? Few times a month, depends really.” Luca responded to the question of how many times that happened. It wasn’t like he had to answer it to begin with, so he didn’t see anything wrong with the reply he gave. It wasn’t that big of a deal anymore, he was here in this new world far away from any of his exes. His hand was still moving slowly and gently over the bare torso he was being held against. At least he had been, until his hand was grabbed and Aizik moved slightly away from him. Luca’s eyes darted up to meet the other’s gaze as he spoke, and he pouted softly as he was in a sense reprimanded.

“It’s your own fault!” He whined as he kept their gazes locked. “You can’t tease me to the point of almost being constantly embarrassed and not let me touch!” He complained. Sure he knew he should just be happy that Aizik was okay with them even being this close to begin with. Deep down he knew he shouldn’t be pushing anything and that maybe he had gone a little far touching the other’s torso and running his fingers along it. But… he wanted to. He really wanted to feel the warm skin beneath his hand, and he was enjoying being this close to him. He wanted to explore the bared torso, and he honestly had liked the way the muscles had reacted to his touch. Noticing how they had twitched beneath the skin as if it really had been awhile since the magician had experienced such a touch from another person.

Then a thought came to him and a small smirk crossed his face. “You can’t tell me you don’t like it when I do that. Especially if it is making it hard for you to control yourself.” Luca added a bit teasingly himself now. He didn’t see what he had to control himself. It wasn’t like he hadn’t been aware of the way that Aizik continuously looked at his body, almost as if he thought he wasn’t going to notice. Or the way he constantly commented on how cute or adorable he looked, the way he teased him determined to keep a blush on his face. It was clear to Luca at least that the magician liked what he saw in him, and maybe it was just from being pent up. But was there really any better way of trying to figure that out then… to just do it?

Luca truly didn’t think so, but he knew he really did like the magician. If Aizik truly didn’t want him to touch him like that though he supposed he’d have to honor his wish. “If you really don’t want me to though I suppose I won’t. But… if that’s the case then I should probably get up and let you rest peacefully.” He was of course in a sense teasing, wanting to see if Aizik would allow him to continue to touch and explore the bare torso he was practically offering to him with them being this close, or if he would be sent off to do something else while the magician rested. Luca truly hoped it was the first, he wanted to touch the body more. Unfortunately, his hand was still being held away from Aizik’s torso and his other was still clasped in the other’s hand as well making it so he really couldn’t do anything. All he could truly do at this point was lie there and watch the older man.

At least he could use this chance to admire the bare torso once more. It wasn’t like he was going to get another chance to do so after all. Or would he? God, he hoped so. He really wanted to stay close to the other man but there was a fear that Aizik would not want him to be. Did what he said about his exes make the difference? Was that why Aizik had reacted in such a manner to him running his fingers along his chest? Or was there another reason behind it? Biting his lip gently he glanced away from the magician for a moment. He had a sudden urge and he had almost acted out on it, but he wasn’t sure if the magician would take is sudden boldness as a good thing.

Still… would a little kiss hurt? With that on his mind and before he could talk himself out of it Luca leaned up the best he could with how he was being held and pressed their lips gently together. It was a soft kiss, almost nonexistent since he didn’t want to force anything onto the other man. There was a part of him that truly knew this was inappropriate, especially considering they were still practically strangers. But… he couldn’t help it, there was something about the magician that really made his blood heat up. Something that made him truly want to be with him in any way that Aizik would allow him to be.

Luca hadn’t even known his eyes had drifted shut or that he had leaned into the kiss a bit more. It didn’t matter that right now he couldn’t wrap his arms around Aizik like he wanted to with the way his hands were being held. It didn’t affect him that he had to arch his back to even give himself enough height to kiss him with how they were lying together. All that mattered to him right now was the feeling of their lips pressed together.

If they measured time the same way then few times a month added up to many bodies in Aizik's head. The magician couldn't say that he wanted to be associated with that pile of bodies who only used Luca, but he wondered if it was already too late for that... How many times had Luca heard the same excuse over and over? Aizik didn't know, didn't really want to find out either especially not right now. There were... other more interesting things going on at the moment.

Once Luca found himself in the mood to be teasing the magician, all the thoughts of previous experiences went out the window. To see that smirk on his face like he had the upper hand annoyed Aizik more than he wanted to admit. Again he felt weak in the other's presence and he didn't like it, he didn't like how the other had this power over him just because he happened to be wonderful. Luca did leave him some space to resist, to refuse and tell him to leave him in peace and let him rest, but he already knew that he wasn't going to be satisfied with that. If Aizik wanted to keep some of his pride then he probably should've done that, told the other to leave and really show him who was in control, but really... he didn't see that as a win situation. No, in that scenario both of them would be losers. If both of them wanted this then... why not let it happen? It wasn't about taking advantage then, right? It was about favours.

Aizik couldn't help but wonder how far Luca was willing to go. Teasing was one thing, but how deep did his intentions lie? With that came a follow up question which Aizik really didn't want to share with the other since he really didn't think it would be received well in the other's eyes. And considering that Aizik did want the other to make the first move, he didn't want to do anything to jeopardise this. So go ahead, Luca. Make the move. The other was leaning so eagerly, so impatiently towards the magician. How desperate was he for a little touch with a perfect stranger? ... As desperate as Aizik? ... Considering that pile of exes, Luca was probably more desperate. Which meant he wasn't shy with pressing his lips against the other's.

Aizik was surprised about how bold the other was, despite the glare he still went straight for his lips and didn't even try to build up to it. He could feel the other's urge to touch him, but that only made his grip around his wrist stronger. He let the kiss hang on for just a moment, let the other get a feel of his lips, a taste of them, before he broke the kiss. When their eyes met again, it was Aizik's turn to smirk. Who had really shown their weakness? Aizik let go of both of Luca's hands, but before the other could react upon it, something grabbed hold of them once again and forced them together right above his head. With his shadows, Aizik restrained the human, leaving him unable to touch him and as another one was swooping down over his eyes, he didn't allow him to look at him anymore.

Aizik had noticed everything. Not just the urge about touching him, but also the stare he had before he had kissed him. It wasn't just the magician who liked what he saw and now he took advantage of those weakpoints in order to give him a small punishment for making him feel weak.

"You think stealing a kiss from me would grant you permission to do as you pleased?"

Aizik said with a darker voice than he usually had. His smirk hadn't left his lips though and now it was his turn to do as he pleased without any restrictions. The other had given him his consent after all. With that kiss he had wiped away all those thoughts of other men or other distractions and consequences for doing this. Luca had shown Aizik that he wanted it so... what harm was there?

Aizik was reminded about his wounds however as he placed himself on top of the other. For now, he chose to ignore them and instead concentrated on the handsome man beneath him. He didn't hesitate before he pulled up Luca's shirt to reveal the clear skin beneath it. He took a moment to really take in the delicious sight of the other's upper body, taking in every detail of it before he ran a playful hand over his ribs. Again just teasing the other with a slight touch before even Aizik's impatient started to show.

"You seemed to be impatient for that kiss, though. Are you really that desperate for relief?"

Aizik asked before he licked his own index finger, making it wet before reaching down and gently press it against Luca's nipple. He stained it with his own saliva, running his finger over and around it, playing with it while making it wet. He glanced towards those lips of his, thinking about how they had felt pressed against his own and, no, he hadn't hated it. He had welcomed it, even. His other hand, that wasn't occupied with his wet nipple reached for those lips. His indexfinger traced his lower lip, lightly touching it before leaving it to the thumb to part his lips. Aizik leaned forward, not discretely, but pressing his body against the other as he came closer to his face once again, only to stop a few inches away. He held on like that for a second, waited just a moment just so he could sense that impatient with Luca once more. Teasing him with another kiss just to slip away from him and instead give his neck some attention. He ran his tongue over it, before giving it a few light kisses to familiarize himself with the smooth skin. He glanced up at Luca's face just to once again see that cute blush in his face. However, at the moment, that blush wasn't enough to satisfy Aizik. He wanted to hear the other's voice break. He wanted to tease him to that point of no return once again, wanted to hear him ask for it just to be denied by it in the last second... However, with Aizik's own impatient, he wasn't so sure how that was going to play out.

Unconsciously, Luca’s hand twitched towards Aizik’s bare torso once more. The urge to touch the body that was bared to him was still strong as they kissed. Feeling the hand tighten around his wrist in response made him whine softly. It didn’t hurt but he did want to touch what he was being -in his opinion- cruelly denied. Feeling like he had just barely been allowed to enjoy the feeling of their lips together before Aizik was breaking the kiss. Their eyes locking on each other once more. Taking in a calming breath he allowed himself to relax again, for a moment losing himself in the eyes of the magician. So he didn’t notice that his hands had been released at first. By the time he did and had tried to reach for the older man something wrapped around them pulling them above his head where they were held.

Eyes snapping up to notice that Aizik’s shadows had wrapped around his wrists and pinned them together above his head. Turning his gaze back to the other man he opened his mouth to complain only for the shadows to cover his eyes as well. “This isn’t fair!” He complained testing the hold on his wrists and finding that it was stronger than he would have thought. Granted… he wasn’t quite sure what he had thought either. “Maybe not permission… just hoped it might stun you enough so I could…” Luca admitted with a slight blush sprouting up on his face.

In no way had he thought that the kiss would have granted him permission to do what he wanted. But he would by lying to say he hadn’t hoped it would have stunned Aizik enough for him to free his hands and be able to touch the other’s bare torso once more. That unfortunately wasn’t what had happened and he had to admit he was a bit bummed that Aizik had instead managed to keep a firmer grip on his wrists. Luca could feel Aizik move so he was on top of him. Tilting his head slightly to try to hear what the magician was up to since he could no longer see him. That of course bummed him out quite a bit, he wanted to see the body of the other man and he was being denied even that.

Luca knew that Aizik was close, able to feel how close their bodies were. Biting his lip he tried to bring to the front of his mind what he had already been able to see. That of course, was quite pleasing which made a small smile cross his face just in time for him to feel his shirt being pushed up revealing his chest. For a moment time seemed to stop, it was like neither of them was moving. The way the magician rather playfully ran his hand over his ribs made a soft sound escape him and a shiver rake down his spine. A tingle settled into his skin where Aizik’s hands had run along it, sending a pleasant feeling through him.

“I wanted to taste…” Luca responded to the question. He had been rather impatient to kiss Aizik, but it wasn’t just because he was desperate for relief. It came down to him having really wanted to know what the other’s lips tasted like. Though that wasn’t something he normally ached for it was something that he really wanted to find out. That and it hadn’t seemed like the magician had any intention of trying anything with him which had been a bit disappointing. Luca normally wasn’t so bold, but something had overcome him and made him act despite the glare he had been receiving at the time. There had even been that small part of him that had chastised himself, telling him to back off and give Aizik space. It was quite clear that part had not one or he probably wouldn’t be in the position he was in now.

A chocked off sound came out of him when he felt the wet finger press against his nipple. Biting his lip as he tried his best to stop himself from moaning. Despite how good it felt to have the combination of wet mixed with the stimulation of the magician’s finger he didn’t want to let such sounds out yet. Luca ended up releasing his lip from his teeth when he felt another finger gently start to trace over his bottom lip, it was switched with the man’s thumb. That was a feeling he was used to as his lips were parted. Feeling the weight of the other’s body as he leaned over him, his breath catching in his throat upon realizing that they were once more face to face. The teasing kiss he received made him struggle to try to keep their lips pressed together as long as possible when it was broken trying to lift his head to keep the kiss going.

Luca groaned disappointed that he had been teased with such a quick kiss only to moan out softly when those lips moved to his neck. He couldn’t fight back the pleasure he was feeling at that point. Each feeling of the other’s lips and tongue on his skin set his nerves alight, and the finger playing with his now hard nipple made it even harder to focus. By this point his face had become a darker red, blushing from both pleasure and embarrassment. Luca was aware of how vulnerable he was in this sort of position. But being unable to see meant he felt everything much clearer, his sense of touch wasn’t inhibited by what could be seen. Granted he couldn’t touch the magician like he wanted either.

Desperately wanting to feel the other’s skin himself his hands clenched as he once more tested their bonds. “Not fair…” He groaned out taking in a shaky breath. He wanted to touch and admire the body of the magician, and the more he was denied that the more he seemed to want it. Arching his back, Luca he pressed his chest up to make the feeling of that finger toying with his hard nipple more pronounced. The wet saliva that had been left on his neck when it was licked felt cool to the air as did the saliva he was assuming was used to wet his nipple as well. “I want to touch!” Luca complained though he was sure his complaint would do no good in the end.

Aizik's shadows were strong and there was no way Luca would be able to escape from their grasp. The magician just had to be careful not to take the hold too tight around his wrist or else he might end up without those beautiful hands of his and Aizik really didn’t want that. However, it didn’t seem like Luca would be struggling against his restraints too much even if he did think it was unfair to be held down in such a manner... or was it the blind fold that annoyed him more? Aizik wasn’t about to remove that shadow, though since the human seemed more receptive to his touches when he couldn’t see anything.

Aizik hadn’t liked the fact that he had been trying to keep his voice down, trying to keep those moans away while the magician played with his nipples and teased him with a kiss that never happened. However, the minute his tongue pressed against his skin over his neck Luca couldn’t keep his voice down anymore and Aizik was rewarded with a sweet sound of pleasure. That only egged him on to continue to play with his neck, first with those sweet kisses, before finding a good spot to give his own mark. He sucked on the smooth skin, leaving a small stain on it before he gently nibbled on the spot and then giving it a soothing kiss. Then his tongue trailed over the skin again, moving higher up this time until he reached his earlobe. He didn’t waste time with kisses on this one and instead quickly wrapped his lips around it and gently sucked on it, taking in the sweet taste of everything that was Luca.

In the meantime, his finger still played with the now hardened nipple, gently rubbing it back and forth, but as the nipple got harder it didn’t take long before his thumb joined in on the play and he gently twined the nipple between his two fingers. His other hand also started to do it to the other nipple, giving the human more stimulation as he was lying beneath him, just to tempt him to let his voice out. He didn’t need to be shy about that while he was here. He had been so bold when he was stealing the kiss from Aizik, why wasn’t he as bold with letting out his voice?

Aizik didn’t have time to ask about it until Luca complained that he was being unfair once again. Oh? Was Aizik being unfair just because Luca wanted to touch him? However, Luca already had touched him. Wasn’t he satisfied with that?

"But you have been touching me."

Aizik said before he stopped pleasuring Luca just so he could take another look at what lay before him. It truly was a delicious sight, such a sweet body all to himself. He didn’t even care if he wasn’t the first to touch this body, it didn’t matter since he already knew Luca would remember him anyway. Arrogant? Perhaps, but it was the truth.

"Are you saying you want to touch me more?"

Aizik said, although he didn’t sound as innocent as he wanted to. Feeling once again in one of his teasing moods he leaned forward again, although not to touch Luca. He still kept his hands away from him while his face moved closer to the other. He didn’t speak until his mouth was right beside the other’s ear and at that point it was only a whisper that left his lips.

"Where do you want to touch me?"

Aizik asked and paused for a moment so that Luca could take in what he had just said, but right before he could answer Aizik licked his ear in an attempt to force another moan from him... while his mouth was open anyway. Then his hand finally made contact with Luca’s skin again, placing his index finger over his bare chest.

"Here?"

He asked, still in a low voice that were starting to reveal the lust Aizik was feeling at the moment. His finger started to trail of from Luca’s chest, never leaving his skin he moved it further down, slowly and teasingly it slid over his entire upper body. It didn’t seem to stop even when it was nearing the edge of Luca’s pants...

"Or were you hoping for a more intimate touch?"

Aizik asked as he started to undo his pants, unbuckling the belt, zipping down the zipper and opening up just to give whatever was hiding there a little relief before his hand finally moved to touch it. However, for now Aizik prepared it over his underwear, not touching it directly yet. No... Aizik really didn’t plan on touching it directly for a while. For now, Luca had to be satisfied with a soft massage, but the magician was careful not to stimuli him too much. Aizik wasn’t done with him yet.

Luca was still desperate to keep himself quiet and not allow all the sounds that tried to escape to succeed in doing so. But when his neck continued to receive attention even to go so far as to suck on it made another soft moan escape him, the sound was a bit choked off as he tried to stop it from coming out. It was almost impossible though, his neck really did have a lot of sensitive spots and the magician seemed to manage to run his tongue over or press his lips against each one of them. Feeling those teasing lips move up towards his ear the warm breath washing over it sent a shiver down his spine. It was followed by a soft sound as the love was sucked on, biting his lip gently as he tried to ignore the feeling such an action gave him.

“Don’t!” He whined desperately. Feeling the man’s thumb come into play on his hard nipple, making his back unconsciously arch into the touch. A loud moan escaped him when his other nipple started to receive attention as well, both being played with simultaneously. Groaning in exasperation when he was told that he had been touching Aizik. He wanted to touch him more! Luca was disappointed that he was being denied what he wanted while his body was teased and tormented. Even if it was in a sense, a really fantastic way to be teased and tormented, but that certainly wasn’t the point. “Yes!” He gasped out at the question, feeling the words whispered against his ear.

That was exactly what he wanted to do, he wanted to touch the magician more, run his hands over the skin he was currently being denied. Squirming slightly as he was denied even the touch of the other now he tried to slip away from the shadows. Luca knew it was a losing battle and that he wouldn’t be getting loose, but it was worth a shot anyway. Opening his mouth to speak he felt the lick to his ear making a shiver rake down his spine and a soft moan pass his parted lips. He hadn’t even been given a chance to try to choke back the moan, something he felt Aizik had done to him on purpose. “Everywhere…” He groaned out his hands clenching and unclenching for a moment. He really did want to touch the magician everywhere, he wanted to explore the body he had been admiring just like Aizik was playing with his body now. Or at least how he was playing with it.

Suddenly he felt the finger over his bare chest, heard the word that was asked of him. There was a tinge of lust in the single word that Luca was sure he was only aware of because of his lack of sight making his sense of hearing stronger. Before he could respondent the finger started to trail down his chest, his back arching to make sure that he was in constant contact with the digit even though he was sure that wasn’t something he had to worry about. He hadn’t expected it to continue until it reached the hem of his pants. At that point he heard the man speak again, a heat seemed to be ignited at the words this time.

Just as he felt his pants being undone, his belt being unbuckled followed by his zipper being pulled down and the article of clothing finally opened. Which was fine with him since he was starting to feel confined within the article of clothing anything. He had hoped to feel that hand on his hard member, but instead he felt it press against him while his boxers were still between them. Not giving Luca the skin on skin contact he was aching for. Moaning once more his legs tensed slightly pulling one of them closer to him to try to press more firmly into the hand currently massaging him. Even if the contact wasn’t quite what he had wanted he was going to make the best out of it.

The massage itself was to soft to give him what he really wanted, and he knew it was meant that way on purpose. That didn’t mean that he wasn’t going to put up a fight about it though. “More.” He groaned out trying to shift himself into a position that would allow him to truly press himself into the hand. Luca was desperate for a firmer touch. His hands helplessly tugging once more against the strong hold of the shadows wrapped around them. This truly did seem unfair.

“S-stop teasing.” Luca grit out his impatience getting the better of him. As much as his body was enjoying being teased and toyed with he wanted more. He wanted to skip all the teasing and get down to what he was sure they both really wanted. It normally wasn’t like him to be so pushy, but he had never felt such a strong connection with someone in such a short period of time either. After a moment realizing that his previous words might have come out a bit more of a demand and less of how he had meant it he took in a deep shaky breath. His breathing had sped up the more his body was played with, and his heart was ramming against his chest.

“Please…” He begged, finally bringing himself to get a nicer less demanding word out. As much as he wanted to just tell the magician to do it already he knew he really was at the other man’s mercy right now. There was nothing he could do but try to appeal to Aizik. Try to make it so the other couldn’t refuse his wishes, even if it meant begging for firmer contact, begging for the teasing to end and for more.

To see the man squirm beneath him, to feel how sensitive he was against his touch even with the restraints... It pleasured Aizik more than he probably wanted to admit. The man was desperate, not just for his touch but only to feel his skin under his own hands.. which probably would've surprised Aizik if he wasn't so busy with taking advantage of it. The magician wanted to explore the man's weak points more, wanted to know more about his body, but considering how much he was begging for a quicker release, Aizik couldn't really do it right now. Not that he was complaining since he was probably feeling it as much as the human was. While the other's pants was being unzipped his own seemed to be getting tighter and more uncomfortable by the minute.

Those moans didn't exactly help him with his pants situation since they were delightful to listen to. He wanted the other to moan louder, scream and let the entire forest how much pleasure Aizik was giving. That thought excited him and once again egged him on to continue teasing him. The human was begging for more, still not in the way Aizik wanted him to. Right now, he was just trying to give himself the pleasure he wanted by pressing himself against his hand, that wasn't going to work since each time he did, Aizik stopped with what he was doing until Luca relaxed once again. He wasn't going to reward bad behaviour, however he wasn't going to tell Luca straight up what he wanted either. It was for him to find that out.

Aizik was indeed playing a game with him, but it was a game that he truly enjoyed, just by watching the other ask for more, jump for his touch. It really did make his pants incredibly tight and it wasn't long before his own cock was starting to ache for some attention.

While Luca tried to decide of how he wanted to beg, whether it was demanding or if it was more on the softer side, Aizik took the opportunity to loosen his own pants, not revealing what was growing in there. Even if Luca was at the moment blind to anything like that, he wasn't going to take a chance just yet. Not until he begged for it in the way Aizik wanted to hear him beg. However, he was growing rather impatient as well, so perhaps, it wasn't cheating if he just gave him a hint? Oh, hell, it was Aizik's game so it was his rules.

"Please... what? You have to tell me in detail, otherwise I won't understand... What do you want me to do, exactly?"

Aizik asked teasingly before he paused for a moment. He removed his hand that had been teasing his underwear and instead placed it over Luca's cheek. His face was perfectly in parallel with his and his orange eyes looked down at him with a serious look on his face. Sure he was drowning in the lust he was feeling for the other, but for a moment they weren't teasing and he wasn't smirking at all. That was when Aizik removed the shadow over Luca's eyes, allowing him a quick glance and lock between their eyes, before Aizik licked his lips and closed his eyes as he joined their lips in a sweet kiss.

Aizik's tongue quickly slipped in through Luca's parted lips and he wasn't shy with exploring every realm of his mouth, drawing his tongue deep inside his before toying with the other tongue inside, making circles, mixing their breath and saliva together as he held the kiss for as long as possible. While he held the kiss he slowly started to rub his lower regions against Luca's, feeling their hard cocks rub against each other between the fabric of their underwear. Aizik made a muffled pleasured sound and before he pulled out of the kiss he managed to suck on Luca's lower lip. He glanced back at Luca, locking their eyes together again before giving him a small smile.

"You're so adorable."

He said before his smirk returned to his face and he once again traced his tongue over the other's neck and once again tried to find more weak spots he hadn't found yet.

"Now, tell me... what did you want me to do again?"

Every time the contact he was trying to encourage was denied to him he whined. Luca whimpered softly as he pressed up into the hand again just for it to stop doing what he so desperately wanted it to continue. His desperation was growing as he relaxed back against the bed only for it to start again. It took his desperate mind a little while to realize that it was pressing up more firmly into the touch as to why the touches he wanted would stop. Groaning he felt his muscles just give in, his body relaxing fully against the bed. No more tugs against the shadows around his wrists, no more attempting to push up into the hand that was making him crave more. Just allowing his body to enjoy what stimulation he was given, even if it was not what he wanted.

It took more concentration to stop his hips from bucking into the hand massaging him gently through his boxers, or to stop himself from trying to speed up the touch in any way. Once more biting his lower lip as he took in another shaky breath. He wasn’t expecting what was said next though, hearing that he had to tell Aizik in detail what he wanted the man to do to him. “I c-can’t.” He whined, feeling that it was unfair that he was being made to beg like this. That he was going to have to show just how desperate and vulnerable he really was. All for what? He knew it was going to be worth it though, but it really didn’t make it any easier to give in and beg.

Unfortunately for him that hand happened to disappear from where he wanted it just to suddenly be on his cheek instead. It was warm against his skin, and he carefully and a tad hesitantly turned to press his face into the gentle touch. This was something he could get used to. Just as he was about to try again to get what he so desperately wanted he turned his face back up just for the shadow that had been covering his eyes to finally disappear. His eyes looked up and locked on the other man, noticing the rather serious look on the other man’s face. Luca was overly aware of the magician licking his lips before the other’s eyes closed making Luca frown slightly. But just as he went to speak their lips were pressed together in a sweet kiss.

It was almost instantly after it was initiated that he felt Aizik’s tongue slipping past his parted lips and exploring his mouth completely. Moaning into the kiss his eyes drifted shut. It was strange to think he had never received such a kiss from anyone before, that included the guys he had tried dating. So he enjoyed the way their tongues tangled together, and how it really only seemed to help ignite his body even more. Just when Luca felt like he would pass out from the lack of air it was finally broken his breaths coming out in sharp pants. His skin was already flushed red from the pleasure he had been feeling, so when he was told that he was adorable it hid his new blush rather well. Though he was sure that his face still managed to show his embarrassment.

Gritting his teeth, he once more tried to keep his moans and pleasured sounds at bay as he felt the other’s tongue once more on his neck. Teasing it, searching for more sensitive and weak spots to make him weak. Every time the man did manage to find such a spot he moaned despite his best attempt to hold the sounds back. Once again he was told that he needed to tell the magician what he wanted from him.

“No!” He whined trying desperately not to have to say it. But he was desperate, he really did want it. He wanted to take this moment further. He knew what he wanted, it was bringing himself to in a sense beg for it that he was having a hard time accepting. No one had made him feel this desperate before, no one had ever made him beg for what he wanted either. Having averted his gaze for a moment and trying to get a grip on his body once more he turned his gaze back to the magician. Watching Aizik, his eyes locking on those orange ones now that he was being allowed to see the body he had been cruelly denied.

It was after raking his eyes over that body and noticing how aroused the older man seemed to be that made it so he couldn’t hold it back for long. Biting his lip one last time as he truly debated if he was going to do it he finally gave in. “Please… I want you to fuck me…” It sounded wrong, those words coming from him. He almost didn’t recognize his own voice with just how desperate it sounded. But he wanted it, he truly felt like he needed it. “Please… don’t make me wait any longer…” He added this time his voice sounded once more like a whine.

There was just no way he could wait any longer, not without going insane. Luca wasn’t even truly sure how he had waited this long to begin with, and was sure if it hadn’t been for that long kiss that he wouldn’t have. The thought of that kiss made him want it again. He wanted them to share more kisses like that. In the end… he wanted them to experience more moments like this in general. The pleasure he had been given in such a short period of time, and the way his heart seemed to pound whenever he thought about the magician and what was coming. It was almost too much for him. Almost.

Luca was resisting to take part in Aizik's game. Although, that didn't really matter. What fun was there if Luca just gave in instantly? No, to hear how he wanted to contain his manhood and pride by not succumbing into begging to be fucked... It made the payoff even greater. To hear Luca finally give in to Aizik's teasing... Yeah, it was worth his own aching cock just to hear those words spoken out loud. However, it wasn't exactly how he wanted it. Luca was still aware of what he was doing, he had hoped he would've totally broken him by the time he begged to be fucked, but.. He still was too conscious for Aizik to be fully satisfied with his words. Even so, it would only be cruel to continue this game since if Aizik continued to tease him, Luca would loose track of what exactly he wanted, he was on the right track after all, why shouldn't he reward it? It was good behaviour, Luca just wasn't in the right mind set yet.

"Such nice words, deserve to be rewarded."

Aizik had to be satisfied with Luca's current state however, and he really had no problem with it. He gave him a pleased smile and nibbled on his neck where he had found a weak point as part of his reward for doing what Aizik had told him. He didn't really think saying 'good boy' would do any good here since it would only embarrass Luca more. That wasn't what Aizik wanted at the moment. He wanted to reward him, not embarrass him further. Therefore, Aizik moved to a better position, abandoned his neck in order to concentrate on something juicier.

The magician didn't waste any time and removed Luca's pants together with his underwear and any other clothes he might have been wearing, leaving only the shirt since it was kind of difficult to take it off while he was restrained in his shadows. Aizik took a moment to bask in the sight he was given. Couldn't help but to lick his lips once his eyes fell on that erection of his. He took in the size of it, the length of it, the shape... everything. It was perfect. It left him with the urge to pleasure it and of course teasing it, but he was done with that... for now. He glanced up towards Luca's eyes once again, before he gave another pleased smile and grabbed his hardened cock. He was gentle at first, taking his time to feel it in his hand before rubbing it. He gently squeezed it from time to time while he continued to rub it up and down. However, he was only giving him a taste of what he might receive another time. Aizik wasn't going to give him the full treatment, not now. Luca didn't beg for it after all.

His other hand started to gently play with his balls, weighing them over, letting them roll from finger to finger, again only giving Luca a taste of what he was missing. Then he moved on to his ass, moving his fingers downwards, tracing their way towards his desperate hole and gently preparing Luca for them before he finally inserted one of his fingers inside. He wasn't sure if Luca needed the preparation, he had told him that he had that occasional ex that just wanted sex, but Aizik wasn't sure how long that was. He just wanted to see how tight he was before going inside of him. Even though he teased him a lot, he still wanted it to be pleasurable for Luca too.

Remaining silent, Luca found it best not to respond when he was told that what he had said deserved to be rewarded. Though he had no idea how exactly Aizik planned to reward him, one thing he did know was that he really did want whatever reward he was going to receive. Noticing the pleased smile he was given he didn’t even have a chance to react before the magician was nibbling at his neck and making him moan once more. He had quite clearly discovered one of his weak spots and had no problem using it to his advantage.

When the attention to his neck did ease it was just for the man to have moved into a new position and waste no time in removing his pants and boxers. He wasn’t shy about his body, Luca had long since outgrown that stage of his life. It wasn’t like he really had anything to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. His eyes remained locked on Aizik as he watched what the magician was up to. Noticing the way he seemed to just look over his body and the way he had licked his lips once more. A somewhat choked off noise escaped him when he felt the hand close around his hard cock. Luca enjoyed the gentle aspect, getting used to feeling the other’s hand stroking him.

As his balls were added to the mix he openly moaned, once more pressing into the touch he was receiving unable to do so. Luca allowed himself to enjoy the feeling, letting his body relax against the bed and allowing his eyes to drift from what Aizik was doing to the ceiling instead. As he felt the other’s hand move from his balls down lower towards his hole he didn’t really react, not even as it was teased to engrossed in the pleasure that was thrumming through his veins. Despite the clear warning he had and the chance he had to prepare himself for it the finger pushing inside of him still pulled a gasp from him and made him squirm for a moment.

It had been a little while since he had anything inside of him. Though he did have an ex call him every now and then for sex it didn’t always mean that Luca agreed to meeting up and having sex again. It had been at the very least a couple of weeks since he had sex with another person. He had of course masturbated whenever he had been to aroused to ignore. Turning his gaze from the ceiling back to the magician he took in a shaky breath watching him as he felt the digit fully inside of him.

Even though it was just a finger it made his body ache even more for the real thing. He didn’t want to be toyed with anymore. Whining softly he gave the magician a needy and desperate look. “Please…” He whimpered shifting to try his best to push back against the single digit within him. It wasn’t enough to give him the stretch and full feeling that he was craving. “Quickly.” Luca added, his nerves were alight, almost as if they were on fire. His body felt hot, and his breaths were escaping in quick pants still. He really was desperate and needy. In fact, he truly didn’t feel like he was going to be able to wait much longer for what he was really wanting.

Once more he struggled against the shadows holding his hands above his head, he still wanted to touch. Still wanted to run his hands over the bare torso before him. His eyes were once more raking over the other’s body, and he enjoyed the sight very much. “Wanna touch.” He added after a bit of silence. His legs naturally spread a little further hoping that the invitation was quite clear by doing so. Though he understood the necessity of preparing someone he was far beyond that. He didn’t want to handle anymore teasing touches, even if they were supposedly necessary. He wanted to touch and stroke the skin of the other man, and he wanted the magician inside of him more than he could truly put into words. At this point he was relying solely on his body to get just how badly he needed it across.

Luca was tighter than what Aizik had expected, he hadn't thought he would be doing much preparations and actually give what Luca was so desperately asking for, but no. Even though he could take one finger easily enough there were still some stretching that needed to be done. Aizik quicklu felt his way inside of Luca and he wasn't late with realizing that one finger wasn't going to be enough to stretch him out so he added another finger, feeling Luca's insides getting tighter around them before loosening. He let Luca's body get used to those two, waiting a moment before adding another because stretching him wasn't the only thing on his mind.

However, Luca didn't seem to care about being prepared before he penetrated him. He asked Aizik to be quick about it, hurry up so he could feel his big cock moving inside of him. He really was desperate about it. Aizik had to laugh, silently in his had, at Luca for trying to tell him that he just wanted a taste before and that's why he had kissed him. No, it hadn't just been about a kiss. It had been about this moment here. Getting release after a time of lonesome masturbation. Luca was craving a cock, which suited Aizik fine, but he still didn't want to cause Luca any pain while he was he at it... well, maybe just a little pain.

"You're so impatient. You know I don't have to do this. I could just skip this part and ram you until you bleed... But that's no fun. I want to see more of that face that's drowning in pleasure. I want to hear the sounds you'll make when you're at your limit. It's getting me excited just thinking about it."

Aizik said, admitting that just the mere thought, the mere imagination of it all was enough for the magician to get turned on, showing a little bit of his own vulnerability. However, that didn't last long as he once again tried to focus on preparing Luca for his cock.

Aizik watched Luca's facial expressions, went easy with pleasuring his cock and tried to concentrate on his insides for a moment. He was searching for something and that determined facial expression on him told Luca everything he needed to know. He wasn't toying with him now. He wanted this experience to be good for both of them and he wanted to know about another weak point of his. Where was it? His pleasure spot? Aizik buried his fingers deep within him and didn't stop until he found it. Once he did and his fingers pressed on that sweet spot he noted to himself exactly where it was, hitting it again just to remind himself of where exactly he needed to hit it before he let another finger join the other two. However, at that point he wasn't nearing the pleasure spot again. Now he knew where it was so now he could only concentrate on stretching the other out.

With a pleased smile playing on his lips he could feel how his own cock was rubbing against the fabric of his underwear. It had started to really ache, seeing Luca's expression, hearing that desperation in his voice... How could he ignore that? For a moment he really just wanted to fuck it all. He had found what he was looking for, what was he waiting for? Just put it in already and feel those tight walls hugging his erection. It was starting to get harder and harder to wait for the human to feel comfortable. He wanted it, so why not just do it? But... he had to remind himself that he wasn't just doing this for his own pleasure. He didn't want to hurt Luca.

When the human once again said that he wanted to touch him he was a little surprised. he still asked for that? And in that matter? Didn't Aizik teach him how he was going to reason with him? Luca had to embarrass himself, be clear with the magician in order to get what he wanted. Just saying that he wanted to touch wasn't going to be good enough. Apparently, Aizik had to show him once again how to properly ask for the things he wanted.... Otherwise he might misunderstand.

"Then... Do you want me to stop? Just so you can touch me?"

Aizik asked, smirk once again playing on his lips before he stopped moving his fingers inside of him, just stopped moving without pulling them out. He also released his grip around his cock just to deny him even that pleasure and then tilted his head in a questioning matter. Asking him if this was what he wanted or if he had expected something else. However, the smirk on his lips was a dead give away that Aizik knew exactly what he wanted... he was just playing with him. Come on now... embarrass yourself further if you want to touch me.

Instinctively his muscles tensed up feeling a second finger join the one currently inside of him. Luca wasn’t about to complain since it meant he would hopefully have what he wanted soon. He did shift whine the fingers were inside of him adjusting before he finally felt them start to move inside of him. It took all of his control not to moan at the feeling, considering it had been a while since he had been in this situation with another person. “I-I know…” Luca groaned out at the words. He understood that Aizik truly didn’t have to prep him that he really could just ram his cock into him and fuck him until he bled something he was sure would happen if the magician actually did that to him.

That didn’t mean that he wasn’t still impatient for it. It just meant that he appreciated the fact that Aizik wasn’t going to do that to him no matter how much he wanted the other to just enter him already. Taking in a breath in an attempt to calm himself he let his eyes move back to the ceiling. It was of course embarrassing to hear that the magician wanted to see his face while he was drowning in pleasure and the sounds he was sure to make. But he tried not to think about that for very long knowing it would just continue to embarrass him.

Luca squirmed a little as he felt the fingers moving in a way that told him Aizik was searching for something. He already knew what the magician was looking for, and yet even without him having found it yet the rubbing of his insides gave him quite a bit of pleasure. It came with the other’s fingers pushing in deep suddenly and finally finding that spot, a deep pleasured moan escaped him as his back arched. He couldn’t control the reaction he had to it, the pleasure that it shot through him was intense, and it made him wanted the other’s cock even more knowing that Aizik would be able to hit it much better that way.

Groaning as it was hit again his desperate eyes locked on Aizik, “Don’t touch there…” He groaned out. Despite liking the feeling and the pleasure that he got from it Luca knew it would drive him crazy if Aizik continued to press his fingers against that spot. A third finger slipped inside of him after that spot had been hit a second time, which was probably the best time to do so. Taking in a shaky breath he looked down to see what the other was up to, he wasn’t sure how much longer he was going to be able to handle waiting for Aizik to finish prepping him. He already felt plenty ready even if he knew that might not be the case.

It would not have been the first time that he had allowed himself to think he was ready from desperation only to discover a little too late that it wasn’t. It didn’t mean he didn’t end up enjoying it, it had just caused more pain in the beginning than was really necessary. That was probably why despite how badly he wanted it he didn’t continue to press for the magician to take him yet. Knowing that they really did need to wait for his body to be properly prepared.

He wasn’t expecting Aizik to stop touching him when he had said he had wanted to touch the magician. His eyes ignighted with a fire as he watched him. The fingers inside of him no longer moving yet still buried inside of him, and the way his hand had released its grip on his aching cock. “No!” He whined squirming to at least try to feel a little friction from the fingers that were still inside of them. The smirk that the magician had on his face made it apparent to Luca that the man knew this was not what he had meant and was doing it just to tease him. There was a moment where he wanted to complain and tell the other to stop torturing him like this but in the end he knew it wasn’t any good.

“Please… don’t stop touching me… I just…” His voice trailed off trying to figure out what exactly it was he was trying to say. He really didn’t want Aizik to stop touching him, but he wanted to touch the other as well. It wasn’t fair that he wasn’t being given that opportunity. “I just… I want to be able to touch you too… please?” He finally asked. Hell, even if it was just being able to rest a hand on him Luca would be happy. Luca knew there was a chance that Aizik would still deny him, but it was at least worth a shot.

Aizik was surprised when Luca said that he didn't want him to touch his pleasure spot. Why not? He seemed to enjoy it, his body certainly enjoyed it anyway. That sweet pleasured moan that escaped him whenever his fingers touched it and his back that arched over the pleasure he had been feeling. It thrilled the magician to see the human in such a way. However, Aizik didn't plan on doing it again yet, not with his fingers anyway so this time Luca got his wish. However, Aizik did take note of that wish so he could use it another time.

For now Aizik enjoyed how Luca protested when he stopped moving his fingers inside of him. He held them perfectly still while the human tried to move, tried to pleasure himself while Aizik's fingers stayed still inside him, but his movements wouldn't be enough. In a different position perhaps, but the way things were now, those small movements really wouldn't be enough for him. So there was just a matter of time before he would say the words Aizik wanted to hear. A matter of time before Luca broke under the pressure and embarrassed himself further, further than squirming under Aizik in order to get his fingers deeper inside of him. Some might say that was embarrassing enough, but no. Aizik wanted more... much more.

However, the reaction he got from Luca wasn't something he expected. He figured he would be so desperate for the pleasure that he wouldn't think about what he was saying, say anything as long as he could get that pleasure again, no matter how dirty it may sound. Instead, Luca thought hard about what he needed to say. Sure, he still asked Aizik to continue touching him, but he wasn't screaming it out as if his life depended on it. Like he would die if Aizik didn't continue touching him. Although, there was something in his tone that spoke to Aizik's softer side. Saying "please" and trying to appeal to a more sympathetic Aizik... That was a way of begging right? Even if it wasn't what Aizik wanted, it was still begging. The question was, did it work? Aizik gave away a sigh and then shook his head as a small smile came over him.

"You're not used to begging for sex, are you?"

Aizik asked, more amused over it all than anything else. He repeated the words back in his head, considering whether or not he should grant Luca's wish. Was the beg enough for him or should he demand more? He could do it, he could drag this on until he got exactly what he wanted from the human. He was in the power here really and Luca had to obey him. However, there was another factor at play here. His own cock was getting frustrated while he was waiting for the respond he wanted. It was aching like crazy and Aizik really didn't think he could wait much longer until he felt some stimulation, whether being it from fucking Luca or something else. He didn't want to be ignored anymore and that was why Aizik gave away another sigh as he finally decided what to do in this situation.

He leaned forward again, giving Luca a quick kiss on his lips, letting their lips touch for about a second before breaking it again. Aizik looked into Luca's eyes, a pleased smile playing on his lips telling Luca that his begging had been enough and right before that the shadows loosened their grip of Luca's wrists before disappearing completely.

"You have your wish... so go ahead and touch me."

Aizik said with a playful tone before his fingers started to move inside Luca again, really loosening him up and preparing him for his cock. However, his movements were starting to become impatient and he was stretching him out a little more forcible than before. Perhaps stopping like that had a much bigger impact on Aizik than it had on Luca.

Still trying to squirm on Aizik’s fingers to try to get some stimulation Luca was finding himself sorely disappointed with what he could spark up. What little the fingers did move during his attempts was not enough and he was ready to give up altogether. Aware of the way that the magician shook his head as he sighed before speaking. Of course he wasn’t used to begging for sex. No one had ever made him do so before. It was a new concept to him, one his mind struggled to accept and give into. Was that part of the reason that the other still wasn’t giving him the stimulation he wanted? Had he not begged in the way that the magician had been trying to make him? That was a rather large possibility after all, and he knew if it was he was kind of screwed. It wasn’t in his nature to just beg without trying to think it over, it had never been needed.

“No… no one’s ever made me beg for it.” Luca finally admitted hoping that by doing so Aizik might feel sympathetic enough to give him what he wanted. He hadn’t truly expected his hands to be released, so when they were and with the quickest kiss ever after a pleased look crossed his face. Hearing those words giving him permission to touch the magician was also quite pleasing. How could he possibly refuse? He couldn’t. Even as the fingers started moving inside of him again Luca’s arms moved, his hand seeking out the bared skin of the older man wanting to touch and explore the body being bared to him. His own was being prepared for what was quite clearly aching in the other’s own underwear.

Aware of the rather impatient and forceful way he was being loosened up a groan escaped him. Aizik quite clearly couldn’t or at least wouldn’t wait much longer and that sent pleasure through Luca alone. “Ah… your hand is rough…” He groaned out his own slipping lower along the torso to the part of Aizik that was almost begging for attention on its own. Was this the reason he had given in and given him what he wanted? Allowing him to touch because he needed attention himself and was growing far to impatient to wait for it anymore? It was quite possible after all. So with little hesitation he allowed his fingers to teasing run over the hard length over the other’s own underwear while his body was still being stretched for it.

A groan parting his lips again when he was feeling just how stretched and relaxed his muscles were getting, they were almost completely ready for the other to take him. Luca only teased the hard erection through the other’s underwear for a little while before he reached to push the article of clothing down revealing the other’s hard cock to him completely. He was quite pleased with what was uncovered for him and it only made him want this more. This time his fingers ran along the members hot length. He could feel the heat and practically sense how much Aizik needed this right now as he did so. At first it was just the teasing strokes of his fingers, but that soon gave way to his hand taking it completely and giving a few firmer strokes.

“You don’t need to prep me anymore.” He moaned out softly feeling the fingers move in a particularly pleasing way. He spread his legs a little more the best he could and suddenly felt the fingers in a whole new light. It made his nerves spark in pleasure and suddenly he felt like he was going to lose it completely. “Just fuck me.” He added not wanting to wait any longer. Why should they? He felt more than ready, the rough way the fingers had been moving stretching him out quicker and preparing his body for what it was really craving. What he was sure they were both really craving.

While one hand had been stroking Aizik’s cock the other had still been exploring his torso, running over the bare skin, watching the muscles move beneath his fingers. Some almost twitching as if it really had been awhile since he had been touched in this manner. Exactly how long has it been? Luca was tempted to ask but was afraid that doing so would only ruin the mood. The last thing he wanted to do was ruin the mood and make it so that neither of them got what they both quite clearly wanted. Was it probably a bad idea to jump into something like this since they had only met hours ago? Probably.

To be completely honest Luca truly didn’t care. Why should he? It wasn’t like they weren’t enjoying this, and it wasn’t like there was a real rule as to how long you had to know someone before you could jump into bed and have sex together. If there was then he definitely didn’t know about it. Shifting a little his eyes moved to locked on the magician’s orange. It was still strange to him how eyes could be such a color and yet… he really loved how the other’s looked. “Hurry…” He murmured softly. His breath had sped up slightly and his heart was still beating rather fast in his chest. He didn’t want to and couldn’t wait much longer.

As Aizik had expected, Luca had never begged for sex before. Perhaps he should feel himself honored by it, out of all those occasional exes of his, no one had seen Luca begged for it like Aizik did right now. This was a first for the human and it was the magician that had seen it first. He probably would feel honored... later. Right now he was a little bit annoyed that he wasn't getting what he wanted. Although, he couldn't really complain about the alternative either. Luca was cute no matter what he did.

"Perhaps they should've... You look so sexy whenever you beg for it... while you're squirming for it."

Aizik said and smiled at how he had been squirming in order to be able to feel something, anything. His body was craving his touch, he had been craving it before, but to see it fully exposed like this... It was a beautiful sight and indeed very sexy. Aixik enjoyed himself even if he was missing some touch himself. However, he really couldn't wait much longer so he had started his preparations again, much to Luca's delight. He even seemed to enjoy how rough he was being at the moment. Aizik just smiled at it while he took a mental note of his reaction since he knew it would be of use later.

While he had been giving Luca permission to touch him, he knew what he had been aiming for all this time. Didn't they say that all guy's aimed for the same thing? It didn't surprise him that he reached for his aching cock and he was a little reluctant to letting him touch it. Why, he wasn't sure since his erection welcomed the touch, wasn't so thrilled about the teasing, but still, once that hand gripped around it he almost jerked into it. A pleased mumble came through the magician as Luca kept exploring his cock, but he tried to concentrate on what he himself was doing. The human was almost ready to take it all in. His muscles was finally relaxing, finally adjusting to the size they needed in order for both of them to feel pleasure. After all, Aizik was pretty big.

Luca's craving for his cock became even bigger as his body started to relax and he seemed to be wanting it more now that he had gotten to know him better. He tried to tell him to just fuck him already, and as a side note, that was how you were begging for something, but there was just one thing that annoyed Aizik, something he knew he would be annoyed about and was why he had wanted to keep Luca's hands to himself. He couldn't really put his cock inside him while he was pleasuring it with his hands. At least, not to Aizik's knowledge. Luca's hands was starting to get in the way since it was going to pretty hard for the magician to guide it in while another pair of hands was still rubbing him. The pleasure was nice, it wasn't that, but even Aizik had moved on to crave something else than a pair of moist hands. He wanted something wet, something tight, something warm, something clenching while he was jerking inside of it... Luca wanted it too, so why didn't he just let go and lift his ass already?

Aizik couldn't help but to just smile at his words, telling him to hurry up. He pulled out his fingers, took note of how Luca's body fluids had drowned them before he leaned back a little, just so he could look down at Luca's hands that were still gripping around his cock. Then he looked at Luca again and tilted his head a little.

"Do you want to guide it in or.. shall I?"

He asked and chuckled a little at his question, letting Luca know that he shouldn't take it too seriously because in the next moment, Aizik removed his hands from his cock and then grabbed it himself to easier let him guide it inside. Then, everything happened fast. Aizik positioned himself while he tried to lift Luca's ass in order to better push his cock inside of his stretched out hole. He slowly guided in and tried to be careful even though his whole body wanted to force it inside. He let out a small pleasured sound as his whole length was being swallowed by the other. Once fully inside, he took a moment to let Luca get used to it, but also for the thought of it to fully sink in. He was inside of him... The moment didn't last for too long since Aizik then started to move inside of him, gentle and slow at first, but again it didn't take long before he jerked his hips against him a little faster. In the beginning, Aizik's impatience showed in his thrusts. He didn't really want to be gentle and this slow pace did nothing to pleasure his size, but he still did it. Both for Luca's sake, but also... there was something else that was still gnawing inside him. He kept the pace he was at after he had changed it once, after that he wasn't going to do anything unless Luca asked for it. The teasing smile in his face was a big hint to that.

Luca met the magician’s gaze when he spoke telling him that perhaps his exes should have. He was sure it had never crossed any of their minds to have him beg for sex. As long as he was willing, and they wanted it there hadn’t been anything else they had needed. He was a little pleased though, knowing that Aizik apparently did like hearing him beg and the way his body squirmed for what it wanted when it was in a sense denied.

It wasn’t long before Luca was sure that his body was ready for it. The more he was prepared the more desperate for it he just seemed to become. His eyes glanced down at the fingers that were removed from him. Just as Aizik’s eyes did the same. For a moment they were silent before the magician seemed to lean back a little. Their gazes locked as the other spoke once more this time asking him if he wanted to guide it in, or if the magician should do so.

He wasn’t really given a chance to answer the question, and he didn’t really think he was meant to answer it considering the chuckle that had followed. His hands were removed from the other’s hard member before it was being lead to his hole. Not unaware of how his ass was raised a little to make the angle better to enter him from. Shifting just a little bit to get into a spot to where he could keep it raised he tried not to get to impatient. It wasn’t long before it was pushing into him, and it felt bigger now than it had in his hand. Not like it had felt small to begin with but he was a little surprised by the difference despite the fact.

Even though he knew that the slower entrance was probably better for them considering they had not had sex with each other before all it did was make him want it more. Once it was buried inside of him he was happy for the moment to get used to it. He groaned softly when he shifted, making sure he was in a comfortable position. It didn’t last long before Aizik was moving, which only seemed to ignite his nerves once more. A moan parting his lips as the first few thrusts were gentle and slow. Rubbing his insides in a way that made him anticipate what he was sure was to follow.

Luca was definitely pleased that he was getting what he had begged for. It wasn’t something he planned to make a habit out of but he could definitely get used to the feeling of having Aizik inside of him. The way the other’s hips jerked and thrusted faster into him made a louder moan escape Luca. It was amazing, but still not quite what he wanted. As great as it felt, and as much as he loved the new thrusts versus what he was started out with it still wasn’t quite enough. The look on Aizik’s face seemed to tell him that the magician knew that as well. It seemed that despite Aizik giving him what he had wanted, he was still teasing him and denying him what he craved.

Was he expected to beg for this too? There was a feeling inside of him that said he was. Groaning at the thought as he let his head fall back and eyes drift shut. Leave it to the magician to find pleasure in doing such things to him. Even if it was something that he was sure other guys probably thought about doing. Still, the pace was to slow, it was faster than when it first started but not fast enough. Luca was sure that this wasn’t even enough to satisfy Aizik either and was half tempted to hold out until the other man couldn’t and just had to increase his thrusts again.

While he was telling himself that though the ache that had been eased with the magician entering him seemed to be returning. Growing more prominent as he tried to argue with himself and make himself wait until Aizik couldn’t tease him like this. That was impossible. His eyes reopened and he turned his gaze back to the magician’s. Eyes staring up into the orange ones that despite only having known each other for a short time already seemed so familiar.

“You really are a tease.” He breathed out. Soft pleasures sounds still came from him occasionally but his body was growing used to the pace. It wasn’t enough. Luca knew how Aizik would want him to beg for it though, and that was still something he wasn’t quite sure he wanted to do. A small smirk crossed his face as he kept his gaze locked on the other’s face. “I know just as well as you do that this pace isn’t suiting either of us…” He murmured out, his voice quivered just a little when he felt a thrust stroke gently over where he wanted it the most. It made his body tremble slightly as well, his mind being derailed for a moment. Even though it had been a teasing stroke of his prostate with the thrust being at such a pace it was enough to send a jolt of pleasure through him.

It made him crave more even more than he already had been. For a moment his mind remained distracted almost as if his body was sure it would get what it had wanted considering his insides had clenched momentarily tighter around the hard cock inside of him. When his mind did refocus and it once more hit him that he wasn’t getting what he wanted or needed he tried again. “I need you to thrust harder… faster…” His words were soft. Even if he knew Aizik wanted him to beg, there was a part of him that didn’t feel like doing so. Almost sure that he would get what he wanted even if he didn’t. It was time for him to test that and see if it was true. See if he’d get what he wanted, what he was sure Aizik wanted even if he didn’t beg for it.

Aizik shivered as he heard Luca's moan and it only made him want to hear more of that wonderful sound. However, he had to be patient about that since besides the moans there was something else he wanted to hear, by now Luca had figured out what it was. His begging was still the only thing standing in their way of a great fuck for both of them and still the human struggled to give in. Once he realized what Aizik wanted, instead of just doing it he decided that he probably should state the obvious by calling him a tease. Well... If Luca wasn't so sexy whenever Aizik teased him, maybe he wouldn't feel so tempted all the time. However, the more he resisted, the more beautiful he became and the more the magician wanted to wait for his price. See, there was no value in it if it was easy to come by. Still, Luca tried to appeal to another side of Aizik, he probably thought he wouldn't have to beg if he reminded Aizik of how much they both wanted a change of pace.

"Then why not just give in? You know what to do in order to give us both what we want and need."

Aizik said, still not changing his thrusts, even if his own body was aching for something more. However, the small pleasure he received from Luca right before he went inside him helped with his impatient. Probably a little to Luca's disappointment, but to a point where his cock had been aching for attention, revealing Aizik's true feelings about this whole experience with a perfect stranger, now he seemed to have calmed down a bit, not at all as craving for attention as he had been before. He relaxed inside Luca's ass, giving a pleasured moan once he squeezed around his length, but that was that. Not giving in to anything other than what he was really craving for. As said before, he wanted to embarrass the man. Luca had done it before.. that was about a simple carrying... this was about sex... how much was he willing to embarrass himself for that?

Apparently not too much since he thought a softer command would be enough to get what he wanted. Aizik just looked at him for a moment with a questioning gaze before the smile returned to his lips. He leaned forward again, making it harder for him to thrust deep and hard against him, and he whispered into his ear once again in a voice that tried to tempt him to talk the way Aizik wanted.

"Hmm... That's not going to cut it and you know it."

He said and then gave his neck another lick in order to tempt another moan from him. Aizik was starting to figure out how Luca's body was going to react to certain things. Just telling him what to do wasn't enough. He needed to show him what he was missing by being stubborn with his pride. Just give in, it wasn't hard.

"The words are good... just need a different inflection."

Aizik said, wanted to reward him for half of good behaviour since he really did approve of the words he had chosen. Leaving out the "please" didn't bother him. He just needed him to say it in a more desperate matter. With that, Aizik leaned back again, getting into a better position for what Luca was craving and he gave him one thrust, one single thrust that was harder and deeper than the other, however just missing his prostate, just teasing him again of what he could get if he just begged for it. Although, that didn't quite work out as well as Aizik had hoped. As he slowed down again, his body trembled a little. He hadn't just teased Luca for what was to come, he had teased his own body too, his cock wanting to thrust harder and deeper into Luca in order to be squeezed tightly like that again. Damn.. He really shouldn't be doing this much teasing after it had been so long since his cock had been inside someone. Luca.. just beg for it already!

Aizik was right after all. Luca did know what to do in order for both of them to get what they wanted, what they needed. Still, he didn’t want to beg for it again. He felt the small shivers raking down his spine, telling him he really did need it. Since he was still being teased with the slow thrusts and how he should just give in only made it harder to try to stick it out. Even his soft attempt at getting what he wanted, the words he knew Aizik wanted to hear him use while begging weren’t enough. This time being told how it wasn’t going to cut it made him groan.

It all seemed so unfair. It was embarrassing to beg, much less beg for what he so desperately craved right now. Yet Aizik continued to push for it, continued to push him far enough to do so. Luca was aware of the fact that he was going to give in, even before the magician leaned over him. Placing his body in a way that would make it hard for the other to give him what he really wanted and yet the man’s tongue ran along his neck instead.

A deep moan fell from his lips. Why did Aizik have to seem to know his body so well already? Being told that the words he had used were fine, but it was his tone that needed to change just made him groan and glance away from the magician. He was ready to say it wasn’t fair but he knew that wasn’t going to change anything either. What he wasn’t expecting was for the older man to lean back into a better positon. It was followed by Aizik giving him one thrust that sunk deeper into his body and with a force that both made his back arch and a gasp escape him that easily turned into a moan as his body relaxed back against the bed.

It had gotten so close to hitting his prostate and yet had still missed. But it was exactly what he had been wanting which just made his body ache more for it. Of course that meant he knew he wouldn’t be able to keep himself from begging for much longer. It was hard to try to hold out on doing so hoping that Aizik’s impatience would get the best of the magician when he got a taste of what he really wanted. His insides had once more clenched around the hard member buried inside of him, harder this time. Taking in a rather shaky breath he tried to get ahold of himself. Tried to assess whether he could hold out like he wanted to or if it was just a lost cause.

One of his hands fisted into the sheets beneath him as he slowly turned his gaze back to the older man. It was all too much and he really couldn’t handle waiting for it anymore. “I need you to fuck me harder… move faster.” This time his voice made it quite clear he was pleading with the magician. As much as he really had wanted to try to fight against what Aizik wanted he knew that just wasn’t possible. Not when what the other wanted was so solidly standing between him and what he really wanted.

At this point Luca truly felt like he needed it. That one taste of what he was missing, what Aizik was holding back from him had been all it had taken. His heart had sped up just from that one action, and his breaths were coming faster as well. Body shaking slightly as he tried to shift himself a little. Tried to push back himself in the hopes of getting what he wanted. Hell, he would probably do anything at this point as long as he was able to get what he wanted.

His free hand did hesitantly reach out to run along Aizik’s bared chest. If for no other reason than to try to distract himself. His eyes watching the way the magician’s muscles moved beneath the skin. It was entrancing in a way. Luca had never really been that interested in the bodies of those he had sex with before, but something about Aizik’s just drew him in. It made him want to be close, to touch, and to admire.

• Saga locked this topic