• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DateSana

• lilclover

• voide

• Nezumi-kun

Story time everyone, I was once a high school student. Young and innocent as I was, I decide to open an obsecure link that a friend sent me. It was a translated Korean web comic. A horror, mystery one. Now, I must point out that I love the genre, so I was somewhat prepared for what to expect. Gore and all that good stuff. Anyway, I start to read it, so far so good, till I reach the last few pages that were full of suspense and the scrollbar starts moving on its own, the pages going through fast like a movie. Their content: A human-monster-I-Have-No-Idea-What ergh... Thing coming right at you. And, if that wasn't enough, I was about to toss the laptop away, burn my house down, there was a power outrage at the same time.

Peeing my pants is an understatement to describe how I felt. I don't really know what that living thing was because it scared the hell out of me and I never dared to click again. I am sure that webcomic has turned into an urban legend by now and many of you must have seen it already, however, back then it was still relatively unknown.

Okay, maybe my experience wasn't that ~eerie~ but the great timing scared me to death. BUT HEEEEY I LIVED. #survivor :p

1. So after my Grandpa died we were watching TV one day and the car in the garage we went to see what was going on (no one was out there and the garage door was down) The garage door was up and the car had rolled back just a little.

2. I was in my room late at night watching TV when the channel changed I yelled. "GRANDPA TURN IT BACK." and it went back to the channel I was watching.

(I can go on more lol)

one day me and my family where listening to the radio that was connected to my mothers phone which was locked. all the sudden the phone was dialing the music had turned off. she looked at it and it was dialing her father which was her son. this is when we lived behind the cemetery.

*disclaimer* my family and i believe in the fae and other world, so pls no bully.

okay, this one is going back to when i was a mere twelve year old child who was still afraid of the dark.

my two older brothers, a family friend, and i were hanging out in the woods late at night, telling scary stories around a campfire when my oldest brother saw we were running out of firewood. as my older brother and i were the youngest out of the four, it fell to us to walk through these dark as feck woods at midnight to the place we chopped the wood down to get more- without a flashlight.

did i mention i was scared of the dark?

so here i was, an idiotic little twelve year old freaking the feck out because i feel like there's something behind my brother and i, and he's telling me to calm down because that's how the spirits know you're weak, thinking that that'll make me calm down. uhuh. yup. thanks bro. appreciate that advice still to this day. we eventually get the wood and go back to the campfire before hanging out for another hour or two, and i can't shake the feeling that something is still watching me. we head home and all tuck in for the night, peaceful.

until! about thirty minutes later i feel a large *THWACK* on my pillow. so, in my calmest voice, i tell my brother to turn the light on and, when he does, there's a large imprint of a hand on my pillow. i freak out and can't go to sleep, so, in the morning when my mum finds out, she yells at my oldest brother.

why?

because, as it turned out, i attracted a poltergeist into the house and it had taken up permanent residence. ever since that day i would feel uneasy in my room, no matter how many times we smudged the room. it was always the same corner, and, as i figured out from my lamp helpfully UNPLUGGING ITSELF from the outlet, it hated the light. jokes on it, though, we moved out and it's stuck there. ha. have fun in a mouldy apartment while my office managers never fix it.

(Finally something I can do)

It was night time, my grandpa and grandma were already asleep. But my sisters are still at the dead man's house, staying up late with the other relatives to cheer up the people who just lost their beloved father. But I was too young to go there so I was here. But I just can't sleep. "I want to have some fun too. Why does my sisters had to go there and not me, can't they protect me too?" I said to myself and went out the door to go to their house, it was not that far. Just 10 blocks away from my house. And since this is a small village and my house is in the middle of the village everything is not that far to reach. I slowly open the door so it won't creak and wake my grandpa and grandma up. I slowly want outside and as I was about to close the door I heard the moaning of the dead man's voice, wail..."Come to ME...." "It almost sound like a woman's voice but I knew it must be the man," I thought. Then the voice could be heard again,"Come..." "It definitely is a woman's voice-a grandma's voice at that!" I cried to myself and hurriedly went back inside, shut the door and lock everything and went to sleep between my grandpa and grandma's bed. I curl to myself and could hear the silent searching of clothes and clicking of plates. I was so sacred.I don't know what to do. And as I struggle to make myself disappear. And I found a rip in the bed covered and put my feet in it and pray to God to take the thing from my house.

! week later, a woman was found hanging on her room by a rope. Now I realized that old woman's voice...it was definitely her voice. I remember hearing her story. She had two children and a very drunk husband, he would beat her and her in-laws doesn't like her. But she was a cheerful person nevertheless. It was even rumored that the husband killed her himself, since her struggle could be seen in her body. That night as we go to her house to comfort her family, I heard that both of her child are gone... But later discover that the child were sent to the mother's mother, like 1-2 hours before she died. And the other residents at the house says that it was like she knows her time is coming.

And that's about as much as I could gather and remember since this was when I was just 6-7 years old. I still have nightmares about the night, and that old woman's voice-kinda sound really sad-which just makes it more creepier. I still wonder why she had to talk to me, but lets just say that a village in an undeveloped country where demons and ghost used to be worshiped, nothing seems strange and unnatural. Also since I'm in the mood, let me tell you of another story. This story is not my experience but another person. The story was conformed by other 2 guys so it was really true and I don't like death by then. But this happened when I was around 8 years old.

That day I was visiting my uncles house because they have a new baby and they want to have a celebration with all of his relatives. We were about to go home when we heard the vrooming of hondacycle. The man was form a big city and and come to visit his parent. People were murmuring and I didn't know what happened. But I heard the story that night. Three boys were going fishiing at the river and decided to swim, but none of them know how to swim. It was mid-day but the tide suddenly raised and one of the boys drowned and when they rescue him, he was already dead. As the other two boys were about to ask for help, a hondacycle sound can be heard near so they went to that person for a ride. But as they get on, the honda wouldn't go, even at full speed. So the man ask one of them to put at the back and suddenly the honda start moving forward. Later the man said that he believe that, "the boy was thinking that they were about to leave him and he didn't want to be alone, but when he saw his friends pushing it he might have thought that it was the right thing to do and help was helping his friend. Except for that I got no other explanation." And when I saw the body being carried out by his church member I keep thinking that his ghost might be following at the end and thinking how sad he got to died so young. But that imaginative of mine just keep me freaked out and I couldn't really sleep that week.

Okay, this storying telling of mine had me really "memories from long time ago box" released. So I have another story and it's your choice whether you want to continued reading it or just dropping it. And let me just confirmed it to you guys again this stories does happened and even my big sister said that since some people still believe in ghost and demons they just really did happen and that the more you believe in ghost and demons than those kind of things will just keep happening. And this story is about my sister's friend.

She was just trying to walk back to her home when she was being pushed. She tried to see her back but she can't, she was bing pushed hard and fast and she had to run to not fall in her face. And the original place she was at was at the top of our village, and people at the time in the street can still tell you of how they just saw her(can't tell you her name, she's a real person and can even tell you the story herself but...privacy needed to be protected) running very fast-like the wind. But suddenly she stopped. And when she look around she was at the West side of our village-where the monument of the Ten Commandment was put. My sister said that she was devil possessed. And I believed her, the girl herself even said so herself so what can I do? But by this time I wasn't really surprised at all(I still am but those kind of things just happened too often so I just have to appear as if I believe it or else I will be the laughing stock of my whole class...which I didn't want to be at that time-8 years old remember?

Anyway thank you for reading the story and I hope you have a nice day.

This is something that my mom told me about a while back, so I don’t remember it firsthand.

When I was two and a half years old, my parents and I moved to the 24th floor of a new apartment building that had a lot of families.

One day, after my mom came home from work and bid my babysitter goodbye, she saw me staring intently at the window and smiling. She asked what I was looking at. I giggled, "There's an older brother sitting there and kicking his legs like this!" I demonstrated by swinging my tiny legs that were dangling from the toddler chair.

Over the next few days, I saw the "older brother" a few more times, always grinning without a care, leaning with his back against the frame, sitting sawhorse style. I described him to my mom; he was a boy who was twice as big as I was, maybe a few years older, who would tell me stories about his adventures with his friends in preschool.

Then, one day, my mom came home to find me frantic and almost in tears. "Big brother fell backwards! Is he okay? Mama told me never to play on windows and I said to him but..."

My mom comforted me, saying that he was alright. She told me that he was actually a magical boy who could fly, like Peter Pan, and he had left for adventures in a foreign land. But she warned me again never to play around windows. Internally, my mom was alarmed that a child as young as I was could come up with such a disturbing story, and told my babysitter to be careful of what kind of TV shows she watches when I’m in the living room with her. But I seemed to have forgotten the boy within days, and I never mentioned him, nor any kids sitting on windowsills, again.

A little while later, my mom heard from the neighbours that a little boy in our building, maybe four or five years old, died after climbing onto a washing machine with a chair, and falling through a window screen. He was a bright, active, and cheerful boy, who loved high places, and his parents moved away after his death. He died about six weeks before I first saw the "older brother on the windowsill". His death coincidentally, was 49 days before I saw "older brother" fall.

I obviously don’t remember any of this, but to the neighbourhood older brother who would talk to and entertain a little toddler when her parents were busy at work, I wish you happiness and a long and fulfilling next life.

Hi y'all, I've got two stories for you, one's my mom's and one's mine.

When I was young, we lived at the same house all the way up until all of my siblings and myself graduated from University. Sometime in my late teens, my mom and I were chatting about spirits and sensitivity, that sort of thing. My mom just casually announces, "oh yeah, there used to be a ghost in this house. He was here when we moved in. I'm pretty sure he's the old man who died here." After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I asked her, "didn't he ever frighten you? Weren't you scared?" She replied back, "Nah, he was never malicious or even mischievous, he was always just keeping an eye on the place. When you and your brother got older (we are the two eldest children) I told him that didn’t want him scaring you kids, and just like that he left”. She said she never felt his presence again after that. I love my mom, she’s the toughest little puffball you could ever meet!

My story took place at the house I moved into after leaving my family’s home. I would be going to sleep, and I would get this unshakeable feeling that someone else was in my room. Now, my room unfortunately has a street light that casts light, so it’s never completely dark in there. When the feeling would get so strong that I just couldn’t ignore it anymore, I’d open my eyes and in different spots of my room on different occasions I would see a vague human shape in my room. It would never move from the spot it was in, never threaten or scare in any way, it was just simply there. Thankfully I’m not an easily startled person, and when I’m tired, firetrucks can’t wake me, so I would usually just go right back to sleep. Sometimes though, If I woke up and looked at it and then tried to go back to sleep, I’d feel it move closer. Boy let me tell you I didn’t open my eyes a second time! A couple of different times I felt the feeling when you’re lying in bed and someone leans a hand on the bed…eek. My ever so brave reaction was to again keep my eyes closed and roll over to the other side of the bed (god bless you queen size beds!!) Anyway, after roughly a month’s time, these occurrences completely stopped and haven’t started again. Hopefully I’ve met my quota for freaky stuff for my lifetime! Happy Halloween (early) y’all! Stay Safe!

Imma share mine. I will share... Maybe 3.

1. Here in the Philippines we have a magical creature called "Kapre". A kapre is a huge hairy man who loves to smoke while seated on top of trees. I never believed in those magical creatures and I have never seen one. When I was a highschool student I always have a messy room, I leave it as it is and I don't do much cleaning as a youngster. However, it was August 2005 when things started to change. My room is always clean and I do not know who cleans it. Someone leaves a white rose under my pillow as I wake up. My doors are always locked for privacy so I have not an idea who comes in without my permission and leaves a flower under my pillow. I told my grandma about the scenario and it was near my birthday Sept 19. She told me it may have been a 'Kapre' doing so. My room window is beside a huge Mango tree. My grandma took a pot with boiling water and placed it at the bottom of the tree and bought fruits for sacrifice. She said the Kapre wanted to have me that's why he is doing a good deed for me daily and wants my hand for marriage before my 15th birthday. She also said that the only way to make it stop is to provide the Kapre something good, which are fruits, and use the smoke of a boiling water to send it to the Kapre's world. I never believed it at first. But after my 15th birthday my room went back to being messy. So I guess the Kapre stopped.

2. It was my youngest son's birthday 2014. We were having a children's party with our friends and family. My eldest son was crying at the corner when I noticed him. I asked him what happened, he said he is afraid of a red girl. So I was looking for a girl wearing red, and to my thought, only I was wearing red that time. I thought my son may have mistaken me for somebody else. Until the party ended, we posted pics on facebook. When one of my friends asked me "Hey where is that chick with red hair that night? She doesn't have a pic with us??" I was stunned. We were all stunned. Because I know I'm the only girl wearing red, and my friend saw a red haired girl and my son cried because of her. I asked my son what the girl looked like, he said 'She was wearing red, with red hair and red lipstick.' PS. Here we know about black lady, while lady and red lady. Red is the fiercest and the worst lady you could encounter, it's a demon for us.

3. Our guava tree. Do you believe in dwarfs taking your stuff hiding it for fun? Well, our house is a place for that. The house that we lived in now was a shoe factory. It was abandoned for 16 years before we resided here. So we are the first to actually "live" here. We once had a guave tree near our front gate where people come in and out. Our neighbors always scare us about stories of white ladies, kapres and dwarfs. We never cared actually as long as they don't harm us. My eldest son was 4 years old when he started playing outside. At first I thought "ok, he wants to play with his neighbors so fine." Until one day I noticed him not with our neighbors, but beside our guava tree talking to somebody. I don't see anyone else but him. I asked him who he is talking to, he said "Mama, I'm talking to Jean, she's a little friend. She said sorry for taking your brush she will give it back." I always lose things then find it somewhere. That's when I figured of the little people. Now, I have a nephew who is 3 years old. And he often plays where my son usually plays - The Guava tree. He also said the same thing my eldest said before. "I'm playing with Jean, a little friend."

That's all with everything I have encountered daily. It's not really scary whenyou experience it all the time. You get used to it. I just hope they would never harm us specially our kids.

Story Time!~

This occurrence just happened a year ago. It was around April and my grandpa's death anniversary was coming to a near, it was a little after 12 AM, I was still up since I had a job at a BPO company that starts at 1, I was just doing my stuff, watching Anime, chatting with my workmates, everybody was totally asleep that time, then suddenly, someone knocked on my door. I didn't mind it at first, probably one of my sisters just trying to annoy me, but the knocking went on, so I opened it, turns out, there was no one there, until I heard another knock, it was from our main door, at first I was thinking I misheard, it wasn't my door but the house's main door since my room is kinda near the main door, so I went ahead and opened it, and still, nobody was there. Seeing no one made me feel uneasy, I went to the Family Room where everyone else was asleep to check if they were pulling pranks or something, but they were all asleep, I even asked them if they heard the knocking and they said no...I couldn't go out that night, I was scared, but I had to, I had work, so I sucked it up and pretend that it was all just in my mind, and that I must be going crazy. Going to my workplace was really scary, I was so fidgety and I almost jumped at every sound since there was no one in my neighborhood that goes out at that time, I was mostly hopping-skipping just to try to lighten up the mood when something swooped down and missed my neck when I was jumping mid-air, all I knew is that it was black and was too big to be a bat(there aren't even bats in my neighborhood), the sudden wave of air behind my neck was just absurd, it couldn't just be the wind so I ran to the main road where the roads were brightly lit and hailed a taxi to work.

So after work, I just went home and pretend like nothing happened until mom mentioned that something wasn't right and she just said it was just grandpa visiting us before we go the cemetery... I believe it was grandpa knocking, but that black entity was something else, I don't know if hop-skip-jumping just saved my life. Until now, I keep on tilting my head upwards whenever it's night time, just in case.

This actually happens quite often, but scares me every time again. The situation changes though. Sometimes i lie in bed, sometimes I'm walking down a road, sometimes its when i watch TV and sometimes its even when I'm just sitting at my desk, working.

I start to get this feeling. Something is wrong, something is missing. I feel incomplete, as if a vital part of my life has been taken away. This feeling normally comes with a sense of lost boredom, as if in this moment my existence didn't really matter anymore, as if nothing that's usually fun would amuse me in that moment. At the same time my skin starts to bother me, i want to move but know i don't really want to move.

Sometimes it takes me a while to realize just what is wrong, sometimes i figure it out within seconds: I've run out of sweets!

Ok ok sorry for this lame story, nothing really scary ever happens to me which i cant explain or which seems supernatural but i still want the card so yeah XD XD XD the feelings described are real though, since normally the situation happens when im dying of boredom plus i get under sugared XD

- - - Updated - - -

note: Its actually a big deal to me tho T___T

This was famous among my faculty.

as university students .we can't avoid the night class schedule.

In the faculty of Economic and Business, there were students studying while the Professor wrote on the board.

It was already pass the end of the schedule.So some students started to whispering when will the class end and who will ask the professor about it. Then the class Rep sending a message to the Prof about the Class.

then the reply came. it was written that the Prof apologized that he couldn't come and teach them, because he was out of town.

Then all the students in the class wonder ," then who is that prof who is teaching them now?"

the class rep then look down under the table. and then he saw that the Prof foot isn't touching the floor.

Then the class rep ask the students to leave the class little by little quietly.

then suddenly the Prof speak" why are you guys so noisy? Is it because you know who I am?"

*TBC.. continue it with your own imagination hehe

It's happened a couple of times ... I wake up at night and look at the wall and see someone watching me, a dark silhouette, near the door, a figure of a teenage boy. As much as I blink it is still there, but suddenly, disappear. It has happened to see this same figure walking through the kitchen, which is more or less in the same direction of the door of my room or a voice calling me when I am alone.

Just a few story about my office. I don't experienced it myself. But other colleagues had it. I'll break it down in simple & short stories. This story from a few years ago, my office had a small cafe and one of the barista have a gift of sight. A few days later after he send our order to our office, he tell us [at our break time, not in the office] that there's a girl with black long hair covered her eyes completely with white dress sitting in one of our admin's chair. When in the same time there's a coworker sitting in the same chair in the middle of her work. And when the coworker hear it, she freak out at our break time.

----

Some day at the parking lot in front of the office building, the same barista saw a woman with black long hair and white dress sitting on the rooftop looking at him, actually he look at the rooftop coincidentally so there's a brief eye contact, albeit he can't see "her" eyes with the long hair. It was late at night maybe almost midnight. He told it at our break time again, but he don't know if the "woman" is the same as the one sitting the chair previously. Because he said there's a couple of "them" at our office.

I can go on and on and on. But this is the least disturbing, there are more spookier things that I had heard from different coworker. If you interested let me know.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yes yes, share more stories if you have!~~ cheetah5

I loved all the stories posted so far!~~~ I'd share something too but spooky stuff didn't come my way~~

Okay. Two more for

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

One day in the small room at the same office building, there are 3 women [all probation staff, this is not a dare game] stay overnight because of some circumstances. They only got the permit to stay overnight at the small room at the far corner back of the building. Our office surrounded by many vegetation and some swamp. At night, it's very quiet [because it's not in the middle of the city] cricket sound, sound of leaves & wind breeze and splash of water could be heard from inside of the room [i don't wanna know what creature playing in the swamp]. So in the first night they cuddled up in the small room watching some TV show to alleviate boredom [one of them brought it], and suddenly some scratching sound could be heard from the door. The door is made from full metal, so imagine it like some nail scratching the surface, the door is the only way to come in & out of the room. They are terrified & don't have a courage to go out as there's no one in the building, there's no security officer standby, also the neighbour are not so near, even if they shout from the room, no one will hear it.

The scratching sound continuously coming from the door and at the same time a sound of banging like someone is pounding at the door to let them in appeared. The ceiling lamp suddenly flickered in and out. Those 3 women got more frightened and start praying. They increase the TV sound to lessen the "distraction" and one of them call their manager a.s.a.p. The manager pickup the phone and tell them to stay calm, don't go out of the room.

Suddenly the scratching and the pounding sound stop and no more noise could be heard. They still got the fear, so they didn't turn off the ceiling lamp & the TV while they asleep. When the morning comes, and all the other staff arrived. They told the stories to others. And since then, no one is willing to stay overnight at the office.

-------

When our office is being renovated. Many construction workers must stay overnight in the building before the project completed, because their home is far. I've been told that many weird occurrence happened, like some light bulb flickering or electric circuit explode suddenly. And the scariest is, one of the worker is "attacked" by "it" when they sleeping [not the same room as before], the worker is screaming suddenly from the sleep and the others tried to help or do something, they pinned the man down because he's convulsing and they chant prayer. I heard that he almost got possessed by "it". I don't know the full story after the "attack", because I don't want to know the details. I still got the chill when I remembered it.

And yes, actually "they" still occupied the office building till now. Because sometimes weird event still occurred. I work at the same building about 7 years. Last year, I got transferred to central office. So yeah it's the real spook house/building.

Note : actually I don't like spook story at all even if it's from a movie. But yeah, real life happens and you can't do anything about it.

Woow.... I couldn't help but keep reading the stories. Thank you everyone for sharing. Wish we could have this virtual campfire stories every week...!

Well my story may not be scary to many but as I am a certified pussy cat (T_T) then yes it scared me and still does.

We have moved to an older house (I know it sounds cliche, but seriously it's a real story) and we had no problems for the two and half years until few months ago. It was around 11 p.m, I was lying on my bed and watching How to train your dragon 2 (I really can't help it, I reaaaaaally love Toothless :)).

Any way I was watching the animation when I heard someone knocking. I called them to come in but no one did. I thought I imagined it and shrugged it off. There came the knocking again but this time I put my laptop away, with much annoyance, and opened the door. No one was there so I went out of my room and asked my parents what they needed. They looked surprised and told me that they didn't call for me. I returned to my room and waited at the door to catch any prankster (yeah my mom and dad love playing jokes on me >_).

He, too, could hear the sound but couldn't find the source even after turning my room inside out (he really did, I said he was passionate, didn't I?) So now after months of searching we gave up and came to accept that I have to put up with the knocking sound once or twice every month. I keep assuring myself that a neighbor is knocking things around in his house and that's what I'm hearing...but man can't the knocking happen after I am asleep (I sleep like the dead XD) and not just before bed...?????!!

Once I did a game like 'true or dare' and it somehow ended up with me and my childhood friend dared to walk around in a abandon building which our other friendes knew had an unlocked door a the back side.

Now this wasn't like at the stroke of midtnight or even night, it was actually in the middle of a sunny day else we would never had done it.

Oh well we walked into the building anyway and enter this pich black hallway where the only light coming in was the sunlight from the open door behind us. I don't know if the hallway was all that long but you couldn't see the end to either way and it was really creeping us out. So after a few minutes we agreed to head back outside, when something really loud like tons of glass crashed some where behind us and I felt something wet touch my lower leg.

Of course my friend as the health strong young man he is, opened up his mouth wide to scream out as an little girl and run just about faster as I ever had seen him do out the door leaving me alone standing dead still in his tracks.

Only when I the heard foot steps did my body finally move with shaking steps.

This happened during my high school days. One afternoon after I got home, I decided to take a bath since it was so hot. When I was in the bathroom, I just realized that I was the only person in the house. It was so silent that you can hear a pin drop. Anyways, I continued my business. Halfway through my bath, I just felt eyes on my back. The feeling was so intense that I can pinpoint where those eyes were coming from; they were on the top right side of the shower curtain. But by the time I was able to check that corner, the feeling was gone. I was so frightened that I tried to finish my bath without ever taking my eyes off that spot. When I got out the bathroom, I tried to think of any logical explanation for it but to no avail. It was impossible that it was a peeping tom because one, the bathroom was on the third floor of the house and the nearest tallest houses did not come up to that height and second, the eyes I felt were inside the bathroom with me. Needless to say, aftet that event I made sure that I was not alone in our house for long periods of time.

Ooo ill give this a shot!

So this is my first and thankfully only ghostly experience. Back when i was in highschool, we had this one one toilet that was literally located at a corner of the old block not many people used. So as you can imagine it was deserted most of the time. The art storage room was close to the toilet though. So once after having placed my canvas in there i decided to use the toilet cause despite all the "stories" id heard about it my bladder was bursting xD Soo i go in, the automatic lights turn on as i walk in, which also goes to show one one had walked in before me. The toilet was deserted so i went about my business, and was out and washing my hands when i noticed sometging odd...the cubicle at the very end was shut whereas all others were left ajar. Being the curious idiot that i was, i silently inched closer to the closed cubicle and got on my knees to peep through the gap at the bottom. What i saw, is something so deeply etched into my mind im sure im not ever going to be able to forget it. It was a pair of legs. No shoes no socks nothing. Sickly grayish skin. In a pool of water. And guess what? The cubicles had no showers. Well needless to say i ran out of that toilet and never went back >.

My story wouldn't seem too scary to many of you. But a few years back, when I was browsing social media sites, I came across a chain post. I couldn't remember exactly what it said but the purpose of it was to make you pass on the message within the next hour. The post described examples of what happened to people who didn't pass the message so realistically that I couldn't help but get scared. Now, you'll think that this isn't a big deal, but if you grow up in a superstitious household like I did, you wouldn't be able to help but think that what if it were true? I was 15 years old then and boy was I afraid. Still, I didn't think that it was right to pass on the message like the others did. Despite being scared out of my wits of what might happen to me, I gritted my teeth and left the post. But hey, I'm still alive now:D

This happened 3 years ago at my first job at a small company in a rural area.

We were on graveyard shift and it was past 12. My boss whose office is at the adjacent room suddenly came out and started chatting with us. He said that the photo frame hanging on the wall behind his desk fell from the hook. Everyone started joking about the resident ghost. Then one of my colleagues went to the single unisex restroom just outside our office (there's only 1 per floor caz it's a pretty small building).

When she got back, she was cussing at us for playing a prank on her, banging on the door while she was doing her business. We told her that nobody went out to follow her. I should know because my cubicle is the nearest one to the door. She didn't believe us.

A year after, when I was working someplace else, we got to meet again with two other former colleagues, and our conversation drifted to the strange goings on at our old office. She laughed (and cussed) as she recalled how we pranked her. We told her that nobody else left the room after her because we were too creeped out by the picture frame incident. And we were the only ones in the whole building.

When I was a first year in middle school, I went to a resort with other schools' student (I'm the only one from my school). The government paid for it so yeah, maybe the budget was low. I have two roommates and one of them could see ghost. I was a curious person when it comes to mystic things. I asked, "Are there any ghost in here?" "Yeah, there are many which already walk here and there in front of us." And I was like 'The HELL?'

And she was not the only one who could see. There were others, but not in the same room as me and from a different school too (so I wasn't close to them). They all talking about hearing a song (this kind of song is typical for ghost in my country, but I don't find an English word for this) and also an unseen woman behind a man. Oh, there was also someone on the edge of pool.

And then at night when we were ready to sleep, I asked her, "Are there any in here?" At first she didn't want to answer, but I kinda persisted n_n". "There is a white tiger here," she said. She didn't feel comfortable talking about it so I didn't ask any further. Before she slept, she talked for a bit with the tiger (like talking with mind). I asked her, "What are u talking about with it?" "Ask it no to disturb us." And then she slept.

At night, I couldn't sleep. I was the type who was not easy to sleep in new bed and because of the 'environment', I became anxious. I tried to sleep and when I was about to lost consciousness, my nose felt itchy. I froze for a moment, but a picture came to my mind. I tried to think another things but it was useless and my body was froze too. The picture was a grandma yeah, a scary - smiling grandma (?) playing with my nose (?). Behind her was a man (I'm not sure) with a white winding sheet (for a corpse which was buried) that really looked like a voodoo doll. His face was black (I don't really remember) and his hands and feet were bound with the sheet which was tied up on top of his head (this two ghosts have his own name in my country). It felt SO REAL! The grandma was bending, looking at my face and touched my nose! It happened for about fifteen minutes? Thirty minutes? I didn't know the time, but it definitely more than fifteen minutes! When I could move again, I immediately rub my nose, making the itchy feeling went away and woke up. I didn't dare sleep again for the rest of the night.

It's not something scary , but something I could never forgot how creepy it make me feel. I thought I was 14 years old, I was at home alone. It was silent until I hear my father calling me outside. I open the door and replied for him, but I couldn't see him anywhere, so I walked around the house looking for my father, but still I could not find. I closed the door and looked inside the house, and nothing too. I phoned him just to know taht he was working and couldn't be at home. I got very scared because I clearly heard him calling me. I kind of freak out that day.

It happened last month when my sister who shares room with me left for college, and I started sleeping alone, I usually turn the light off because I couldn't sleep if its too bright.

And then one night, I swear I DID NOT imagine it but someone definitely make a sighing voice near me (a woman voice, it was like sighing in despair, or maybe it was just teasing me) and everybody else in the house is like so far from my room. I just plain freaked out and turned the light on and grab my blanket and tried to sleep but then my mind just trolled me and flashing all the scary ghosts and monsters I had seen on movies T_T

I don't really afraid of ghost because I can't see them and I don't bother what I don't see but hearing stuff like this just scare me off ;;