You get what you pay for... {Haraku and M-Jow} +18

M-jow

Haru tilted his head when he heard Elysium speak and then change the topick. "Like her?"He tried to ask but finished with a sudden gasp when Elysium pulled the corset close. It wasn't all that tight just enough to hold the thing up but it was the feeling of having something wrapped around his skin when he was use to having nothing on.

"You mean that this isn't?" Haru laugthed as he looked down at himself. "It's very pretty though" He smiled as he looked back as Elysium dumped down in the bed to rest.

For sometime Haru didn't do anything else that just sit still on the bad while he looked around the room.

It was clearly part of a woman's room with all those fine things like jewerly and makeup laying around. On a shelf a bit away on the wall stood drifferent sizes of golden picture frames, one in particular caught his eye, it was a photo of a very beautiful young looking woman with long wavy hair sat with a small cute version of Elysium sitting across her lap.

"This is your mother's room right..."

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haraku

• M-jow

Elysium didn't respond. Instead he turned over so his back was to the pictures Haru was looking at. His eyes remained closed and after about a solid minute he moved up so his head was on the pillow of the bed instead of just the bed itself. He rolled himself up in the blankets and lazily groaned out nothing comprehensible however. Elysium eventually influenced a nap onto himself and fell into a gentle sleep.

Haru lightly sighed and let the human do whatever he wanted since it wasn't Haru's place to question anyone and was use to be ignored by now.

Wacthed Elysium make himself comfortable Haru yawned just then, all that exitment was taking it's tall on him and the adrenaline from when his tail broke had about lose it's effect and his mind were becoming wosiy.

Making sure they wouldn’t touch as he lay down on the other side beside Elysium sleeping form, Haru close his eyes to join the human in a nap.

But though Haru didn't wanted close contact with anyone in his sleep he scooped closer for warmth and comfort, like a fish out of water.

Elysium awakened some hours later. The moons light fluttered through the window, bathing part of the room in an almost angelic white glow. He rolled himself out of the bed, making his way over to the large curtains that covered the patio doors, spreading them wider apart so more of the light could enter the room. It bathed him in it's rich light. There was something undoubtedly soothing about it. His heart felt light and it was almost as if someone had wrapped their arms around him in comfort. It felt...amazing. Elysium didn't feel anything negative like he usually did. It was all- different. Almost as if for this moment in time all of that had been eradicated from his very being.

"I wonder...." He muttered to himself aloud but never said anything else beyond that. He only silently looked out to the moon, tuning out everything else.

Haru woke up feeling rather chilly from the midtnight air breeze hitting his exposed feets and arms. Sleepy he looked up first confused where he was and why he could feel the wind until he remembed it and took a look down to where his tail usally were, only to sigh out deeply comfirming that it still wasn't there, before he then noticed that the bed was emty and quickly looked around.

"Elysium..." Haru whispered out quietly as his eyes caught the dark figure of his owner's.

He tried calling out a few times but did receive any responds from the human and gave up after his 10th try with a long deep sigh.

Haru looked forward as he crawled over to the edge of the bed closest to the window and swung his legs down, he held on to the bed at he use just enough strenght to push himself up from the bed and fumbled a couple of steps without falling as he felt the familiar feeling of Elysium shirt against his palm as he gently held on to the male's upper arm.

"Elysium.." Haru gently called out In hopes of just getting a bit respondes this time and not just more quiet creepy silence.

At first Elysium hadn't heard a thing but when arms wrapped around his own he broke his gaze to avert it to the previously known merman Haru. His fingers came up to ghost down Haru's cheeks until his fingers found the others chin. He blinked with a blank look in his eyes as he lifted Haru's chin, and pressed his own lips to the other's. He didn't offer time to respond. Instead he slipped his tongue in the others mouth, lapping at it, worming around it with his own wet organ trying to urge him to kiss back and if he didn't...well Elysium could hold his breath for a while but Haru on the other hand was still new at breathing air.

Startled but Elysium's sudden action Haru gasped in protest but it only led to something warm and wet passing through his chilled lips.

"Mhn!.." Haru groaned though his nose and tried to push Elysium off him at the strange sensation of the thing moving inside his mouth. His cheeks turned warm and his knees and hands were softly shaking. 'he needed air! but the human didn't let go at all as Elysium continued harassing Haru's poor mouth. It took a bit before he noticed what the other wanted of him in return, Haru figured that if he gave in maybe Elysium would let him go, so instead of fighting he let his own tongue play alone with Elysium's in a weird dance followed every moved the other did to him, as the room echoed with wet sounds from their mouth.

"Ah.. ha..." Haru panted hard went he finally was allow to breathe. His tongue felt almost numb since kissing like that was way more difficult than even giving someone a blowjob.

"Elysi-mhn" Haru protested just as their mouth had separate enough. "sto-pmm!"

The merman(now human) gathered enough strenght in his arms and pushed himself back and away from the far gone human. He groan in a painful jip as his back hit the bed frame and making him bite his cheek.

Haru covered his mouth and bent his head down between his legs to avoid crying as the familiar test of ion faitly hit his tongue.

Elysium chuckled at how the other responded. It reminded him of a little boy. His whines never fell on deaf ears. Elysium soaked up every sound and held it close. When Haru managed to get away Elysium watched him for a moment, panting much slower than Haru but still panting. His cheeks were dusted with a light pink color and his fingers ached to touch Haru but those urges could be pushed down a bit longer.

Finally Elysium made his move. He began walking over to Haru until he stood right in front of him. He pulled him up into a hug giving his back gentle pats. "Let's do it...right here." Elysium pulled back some to look into Haru's beautiful blue eyes. His own lighter ice blue eyes were fierce but currently gentle and somehow warm despite the color they represented. With love deep in his eyes mixed with something undefinable Elysium pulled Haru to him more by his hips. It was a gentle tug but it held firmness. "I want you." He muttered with lidded eyes.

"I want you." He muttered with lidded eyes.

Why would he want Haru when he already owned him? Haru had no idea what Elysium wanted from him, but the way that guy looked at him and the sexual energy coming off in waves of male excitement, the merman could feel some parts just wanting to give in to whatever Elysium had planned only his brain didn’t let it.

Haru frown “Do it?” he had heard those words before and knew what it meant I English but coming out of the human’s lips if seemed different. Almost afraid to ask he quietly stammered “What does.. that mean?” Haru’s cheeks were still warm just from that thing from earlier, but it was nothing as to how pink he turned when Elysium pulled his hips closer. He looked down between their bodies and back up into Elysium’s beautiful eyes. ‘Such beautiful feelings’ he thought as his body gently melted in against Elysium as the human gently smoothened out the pain from his fall

Elysium chuckled and shook his head. "Mm never mind. I don't know what got into me." Elysium plopped down on the bed and closed his eyes but he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. There was a lot on his mind. After a few moments of silence he finally spoke up. "This was a secret part of my mother's room. Not that it matters. She's dead anyway." He informed with a blank look. Though deep in his eyes the pain was as clear as day though it was somewhat hard to see in the dark room.

"Are all humans just as strange as you are? Because I might not know much of your world but you... well I can't read you" Haru asked as he felt the human feelings changing like the water in a river. Besides from turning around Haru didn't make any moves to join Elysium back on the bed, a bit afraid of whatever had possessed the male might return and stayed clear of contact.

Hearing Elysium suddenly take about his parent made his heart hurt a little for the man, of course Haru self couldn't share any pain for what lossing someone could feel like since he had never in his entire life came to like someone enough.

"Were you close.. you two?" Haru tried to ask, having no idea what comfort he had to offer a person he knew nothing about besides from his mysterious personality.

"She was my mother. Of course we were close. I've never been closer to anyone since....she...you two look a lot alike." Elysium rolled over to the other side of the bed and took the face down picture frame into his hands. He looked down at it then brought it over to Haru, letting him see the beautiful woman in the picture but he said nothing further afterwards. He only sat there looking at the ground as he let Haru see the picture

tumblr_nehdao6wI91spav39o1_500.jpg

After a while he finally decided to speak. "I never understood how she and my father got together. She deserved so much better. I could have taken better care of her than he ever could..than he ever did. Maybe that's why she...." He didn't continue. He just couldn't speak any more. It struck him in his heart and hurt like hell. His mother was a touchy subject and talking about her, even mentioning her could turn out bad for anyone in the immediate vicinity. When he was sure Haru was done looking he put the picture back, face down on the little end table next to the bed. Elysium knew he disregarded Haru's first question. It was intentional.

Haru looked at the picture Elysium handled him and studied the young woman with familiar features as his.

Of course Haru didn't think that he looked like the gorgeous woman at all being as he wasn't use to the way he looked now. And besides her form and facial features were way more feminine that his there also was a speciale form of innocent in her pretty blue eyes, Elysium had clearly gotten those from her.

Careful with his hands he gave the picture frame back to Elysium. "She looked like a lovely woman..." Haru quietly said as he let his gaze travle around the room while he was reaching inside the human to dig in at see what kind of feeling went though him. Haru noticed a burning hade and kept in sadness that were building up under pressure beneath the surface, like a balloon close to bursting.

Against his decision of avoiding contact Haru reached his had out to gently pat Elysium should and sat down on the bed so he wouldn't be looking down at the other.

"You don’t haft to tell me about her if you can’t... But if you want to tell then I'm here" He responded with a gentle friendly smile. "I can tell that it's troubling you and though I can't share your pain, I feel it's sting."

"She was...a great person and a wonderful mother. Always kind, caring..considerate and I just couldn't think of a world without her until the world took her from me." Elysium fell silent but smiled after a moment. "This world is corrupt and the people within it deserve to be punished for their sins." Elysium let out a content sigh when Haru pat his shoulder. The gesture didn't go unappreciated. He just wasn't feeling very responsive at the moment. Even angels could not compare to her magnificencee. At least in Elysium's mind. She was too good for heaven. His mother deserved better. She deserved to still be alive and with him today.

Haru smiled, she sounded like a nice person.

"That might be true, but I would still like to think there are some kind people out there... If everyone was evil we wouldn't know the drifferences between good or bad" His expression had changed into one that showed seriousness and concern all at the same time, sound like some old geezer which Haru were compared to Elysium in real life.

Haru closed his eyes for a second to gathering courage for his still unasked question. "... How did it happen? When your mother.." He couldn't finished the question unsure how to put his words out right so they would be so hurtful.

Elysium shook his head. "I couldn't tell you." was the forlorn response he gave. The saddened expression on his face deeply connected to the feeling in his heart. He loved that woman more than he loved himself. Now he was surrounded by her. The bed still smelled as fresh as she did every morning and the picture frames which he had put down flat against their surfaces so he wouldn't have to see her smiling face still haunted him.

"It's almost strange how close you two are in resemblance. You're even the same height. Karma really has it out for me huh?"Elysium mumbled with a sharp tinge of disdain in his cracking voice. Eventually he decided to just stay silent and lie back in bed.

"I..'m sorry, if my looks brings up pain in you" was all Haru could answer, he didn't know what to possible say to the human and just watch the male expression change from sadness to a hurtful dispare in the soft moonlight that casted longe shadowes around them.

The merman took in a deep breathe and turned his eyes forwards the window to gaze upon the sky. Normally he wouldn't had been able to see much from being locked away, but having been bought by Elysium's, Haru's world had became much more brighter and he could see the sky any given moment of the day.

"It's beautiful the... what are they called? Those small lights in the sky" Haru asked a bit distant as he kept his gaze out the window trying to counte them all but it was impossible and quickly gave up.

"Don't fret about it. I couldn't be...happier." He muttered into the blankets with a muffled voice. He turned over when Haru spoke again. He let silence fill the air between them first. Finally when the urge to respond came he decided to speak. "Mmmn those are called stars. Little balls of gas that eventually die. Though their lifes last longer than ours." He told the other with a hollow tone.

"Stars.." Haru replied the word to let it into his brain so he wouldn't forget. "Every living thing has their limits.. well most living things" Haru's tone didn't reveal much emotions except from maybe envy.

Haru had always envy human for being capable of actually living their lives couse they know of their short lifetime. Haru however, he would live until someone would end it for him.

Yawning out and rubbed his tired eyes Haru kept his gaze forward the nightsky as he leaned back on the bed making the fabric of the dress gnitrer beneath him.

"This is really weird to sleep in if I must say so, why do human even wear clothes, I never understood that part."

• 1 month later...

Elysium shrugged with a half smile. "I don't really know. It's a part of society that stretches back to ancient civilizations. Apparently we didn't wear as much as we do now back in 1000 BCE and such. Why we do it not even I will know. It's just one of those things that man has grown accustom to. Perhaps it began with the need to keep warm in the cold seasons." He answered, turning to look at Haru to gauge his reaction.

"I wouldn't know about that, it would had been before my birth. By the time I first was captured, human males wore big white wigs and their females wore even bigger dresses than this one."* Haru's eyes showed little emotion bit his lips turned upwards in a childish smile. "First I just thought their asses were that big" He giggled lightly at the memory of when he had accidently frightened an old woman scared so she fainted back showing him the inside of that weird bottom part.*

Haru then focused back on the human and tried to compare his new master to his older onces. "But I must admit your style now are more suited for your forms"*

• Saga locked this topic