You get what you pay for... {Haraku and M-Jow} +18

M-jow

MC

Name: Q (Doesn’t have a name yet)

Species: Merman

Looks: His skin is very light and delicately cause of years with lack of real sunlight. The tail and hair changes colors to blend in (like a chameleon) but when in human form his hair turns pure silver and eyes turquoise.

e39f46acf0aac95c74d5dce37cd7a838--swim-team-free-anime.jpg

Other: He got some skin dark makings along his left hip and right shoulder. And a GPS silver piercing in his ear.

Q woke as the van suddenly stopped causing him to hit his head against one of the small container’s walls.

Someone was yelling and Q had no idea just what might be happening, since his container was totally blocked from any view to the outside world

“Careful idiot! That box’s cargo is worth more that the money we could make in five years” the old man’s blurry voice yelled.

Q couldn’t make much out of what they were saying, he could if he wanted but he didn’t haft to. ‘They are going sell me, how many times does this make?’ Q thought to himself but only let his mind travel so much back that he didn’t get the full number and Sighed. The weird stuff they had given him or the nock to the head just now made his head spin, like from the time he had a fever as young.

“Just pull over by the building…” the old man sighed and soon Q heard the doors to the van slam close before he felt something pull his box out. “We’ll met the buyer inside, just let me do the talking okay, we get the money, leave the box and its done”

Q could imagine the old man's big sweaty face from the way his breathing changed. A fat guy in a way too small suit, he was by far not a pretty sight and though Q only once had seen a glimse of the man as he opened the lid to check the goods.

Q's vision had still be a bit blurry from the drugs but he remembed it from when a flashlight suddenly had hurt his eyes.

"How the hell did you get to strike a deal with such a big cannon anyway? Isn't the man like really famous?" the unknown male asked as he lossen the wheels underneath Q's box.

"Well, when you get friends from higher places you get to know a how they handle their dirty business, if like some rich guy wants a jaguar we get it for him, this job is no drifferent though this one is a rare case" Q could hear the old man brag and imagine him pulling that slimy hair back from his forhead.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haraku

• M-jow

MC:

Name: Elysium. (Named after his mother...his father wasn't allowed to change it.)

Looks: Just like the picture until he grows his hair out. Then it is in a similar fashion just longer.

Info: He's had some bad domestic violence history with him being the inflict-er instead of the inflicted. That's all you get for now my friend.

anime_guy_with_light_blue_hair.jpg

A mechanical pencil tapped lightly at the corner of the white sheet of paper. Light blue hair bright enough to envy the skies own blue shook as a slight breeze drifted in through the open window. Eyes the exact same shade of blue as the hair stared so intensely at the drawing that one might think he was trying to burn a hole through it. He grit his teeth and pushed himself away from the table before he balled up the picture like the others.

"IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HER!" He screamed though no one would come complain or tell him to keep it down. Not here- not ever. His father would be out on a business trip for a few months or so and even when his dad was home his room was on the other side of the large manor. Elysium pulled his arms far above his head while locking his fingers together, stretching until he heard something pop. It felt good to him though he can remember when he used to cringe to it as a child. He looked at the picture one more time before turning his back to it.

154da7f6c7abbdaa72ed5b79afc3f0e8--manga-girl-sketch-anime-drawings-sketches-manga.jpg

"Absolute trash..." He muttered as he got up and headed out of the room. The door slammed shut behind him and he found himself making his way downstairs. It was then that the doorbell sounded throughout the house. One of the maids was already heading towards the door. "Stupid wench. GET OUT OF THE WAY." He barked out and said maid froze and immediately moved to the side, bowing low in an apologetic manner as he walked past her to answer the door himself.

He casually pulled it open with a first distasteful look that transformed into a look of interest. "Are you the guys I ordered from?" He asked in a deeply serious tone that wasn't all too threatening but just a little intimidating.

The old fatty looked up surprised for a second before he tried to compose himself back up but found himself unable to actually speak so it was the younger man draging the box who spoke when he realized that his boss wasn’t going to "We got the goods you requestsed if you got the money" the guy was kinda like a braindeath gorilla, at mucels but no brain to sense the intimidation.

They wait til the man gave them a signal to enter before the gorilla started to push the heavy box inside.

The old man tried again to speak and lightly bowed his head for the rich kid. "I check it myself as soon as it arrived from India and i don't think it will disappointe the young sir" the guy smile a slick smile making his bouble slopes lossen the guy’s shirt bottom by the throat.

"Would you care to have a look and see it the goods are to your liking before?" He asked and signaled for the gorilla to open the wood lid ot the seald box.

Elysium scoffed with furrowed eyebrows. "Do you know who I am? If I didn't have the money I wouldn't have made the call if I didn't." He rolled his eyes with a deep set frown on his face. The glorious manner he resided in should have been proof enough. Elysium laced his pale fingers through his sky blue hair with a nearly disgusted look as the men entered his home.

"Wench! Hurry up and go fetch a couple million." Elysium sneered not even glancing the maids way.

"B-But your father said-" The young man turned around so quick she flinched and moved back.

"I DON'T REMEMBER FUCKING ASKING YOU ANYTHING. Go do what I said or there will be consequences." He warned in a voice that dripped with deadly venom. The maid girl bowed before scurrying off to go do what was told of her. Elysium on the other hand was staring down the crate with a seemingly bored expression that screamed he could care less what was inside.

"Doesn't really matter what the thing looks like. As long as it's alive and moves around. It'll be going in my bedroom. There's an elevator over there on the left of the second stair case." As he finished his sentence the maid came back with cash in her hands. "Did you count it out?" She nodded meekly without locking eyes. "Good." Elysium snatched the money from her and turned to the first ugly bastard that seemed to be in charge. "Here now let's get this over with so you guys can leave."

"Y-yes of course" the old guy stammered and signaled for his partner to move the cargo as the customer had said.

When the lid slam back shut the noise banged into Q's sensitive ears like someone had just blowen a horn into them and held his hands up to cover his ears with a small painful groan.

'Great a brat' Q thought as he felt the box move again soon after and yet again banged his head against the side.

Inside Q was cursing the fucking guy in charge of handling his transport but at the same time noticed that that thing really hadn't changed in the last 100 years.

'It amazing nothing breaks beside from my head that is!'

When the two men got off the elevator they followed the instructions and headed into a room that looked to be a bedroom if you you were dangerously rich that was.

"Should we just put it here?" the gorilla asked his boss as the man turned back to look at him.

"Yes, unless you wants your fingers bitten, I'm no from some fucking animal crontrol" the guy said and lifted the bag with the money up and flapped it.

"This is what we came for new let the guy keep his part of the deal, we are out of here, this place gives me the creeps"

Gorilla guy nodded agreeing with his boss and quickly left the room to get the hell out of the place, leaving Q alone in a small, dark container he couldn't even stretche his tail out and the air in the water almost used. That meant that Q now was focused to sit with a headache and wait until someone decided to unbox him. "Just great" Q sighed and closed his eyes since there were no drifferences for them being open and tried to rest slowing his breathing like he had practiced for years to save air, ignoring the bruning feeling in his gills.

Elysium had followed the two ugly men up to the third floor. He watched them fumble around looking nothing more like idiots that he wished to crush below his feet. The bigger one put on too much cologne anyway...he smelled like ass and it made the blue haired man want to vomit. Heck he felt whatever he upchucked would smell better on the man than what he had on.

When they weaved their way past him to take their leave Elysium gestured for the maid down on the lower floor to see them out and take care of them if they decided to stay for even a second too long. The wooden door to his room was shut and he was left with the large container that held what he had waited for. Standing there for what seemed like eternity he moved back and ran his foot into the side of it. There was a hole where his foot now rested, lodged into the container. He moved back to watch it come undone. It was easier to destroy it than carefully unpack it...well it took less time.

He grinned like the devil when the small water tank, small for the mermans size at least, was revealed. The guy could barely fit in it. Elysium crouched with a blank look in his bright blue eyes, elbows resting lazily on his knees. "Yoo can you understand me?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"If so I want to know how to get you out of there so you can move into a bigger one." As if to show what he meant he gestured towards the tank just pass the headboard of his bed.

Modern-Bedroom-Ideas-with-Contemporary-Drum-Shaped-Table-Lamp-and-Stylish-Aquarium-Stand-Design-615x461.jpg

Q's eyes flew open when the felt something hitting the box hard as saw what looked to be a shoe poking inside before it pulled back out. Again Q held his hand up to block the sounds of smashing wood all around him and the darkness disappeared around him.

Q didn't know what to think as he suddenly starred into the eyes of the most beautiful man Q had ever seen. But that admire was only so long before a mad expression spread on the guy’s lips, chilling Q to the bone.

And then he talked, his new owner.. and the only thing Q could do was to starre at first before the guy asked his second question. Q frown. 'How the hell would he know?' he pointed up at the lock which only could be opened from the outside.

Q knew that he needed to play it save with this one, that meant that he would have to be very careful and let the human have his fun while pretenting to be just like any other stupid fish that got already had in that other tank of his.

Just what had he image? Ohhh... the guy wasn’t trying to use him for any kind of sex fetish when bringing females in did he?!

Elysium nodded as his eyes were guided to the lock on the top of the tank. "Those damn faggots didn't give me a key." Elysium tsked then looked back at the merman with a small smile. "Give me a minute I gotta get those fish out of there and some fresh water and we'll be set alright?" The blue haired young man stood and walked over to the side of his bed, reaching over to tap a code into the side panel. The water from the tank began draining- the fish being sent into the tank in the room below him. The actual aquarium room. when they were all out the water finished draining and the slot closed.

It began self-cleaning before crystal clear water poured into it, filling it up nearly all the way to the top. Elysium walked back over to the tank that held the merman and placed his hand on the lock. His fingers lightly traced it, feeling around to see what kind of metal it was. "Hmm got it." He yanked his arm back and snatched the lock off, braking it entirely.

He opened the top and held out his hand towards the merman with a kind expression. Let me help you out of there."

Q looked on fascinated as he wacthed the display and looked amazed as the tank refilled again. And it didn't change much when the male just snatched the lock off with just one blow. 'he isn't exactly weak' Q analyzed Completely taken away by the strange, beautiful human which didn’t seem much like the average human male Q had meet up to now.

When the man reached his hand out Q found himself trying to move futher down in the already clamped container. Q hated when anyone touched him but thinking about it it was either that or this shirt tail sleeping thing.

Counting down from five Q's wet hand broke though the surface soon followed be his entire upper body.

There was a small sparkle in Elysium's eyes, light blue orbs widening for just a fraction of a second. His hand immediately grabbed the others and his arm came out to catch the rest of the merman. When the surprisingly heavy tail was in his arms he grunted and lifted the Merman up a bit so he was in a proper bridal position. His mind triggered something and in the very back of his thoughts he analyzed the feeling of the creature's skin, tail and scales. It truly was something else, he could barely imagine anything that felt similar in the slightest. Elysium turned around completely so they were facing the merman's new home.

"ALICE!" He yelled in a gruff tone, his eyebrows furrowing more than before. The maid from before came in with haste, bowing low and avoiding all forms of eye contact. "Take this thing out of here. Not a word of this to my father. Understood?"

"Yes sir." The woman lifted up the sleeves of her uniform and began pushing the old container out of the room. While Elysium made his way over to the control panel next to the tank behind his headboard. "Could you press the blue button there?" The young man asked since he had no hands free.

Q really hadn't expected the man to carry him himself and utted a short startled breathe but covered his ears again when the human yelled up again just over his head.

This man didn't seem much drifferent from his previouly owners only much louder maybe and Q just wanted to get out of the humans arms as soon as possible not liking how close they where.

When the humans then walked Q was so afraid of the man droppind him that he grabed on to the loss fabric covering the man’s form. When asked he pushed the bottom and tried to remembering it as the wall above the tank opened.

Elysium took one half step onto his king sized bed. He began lifting the merman until he could do so no more. "Alright here. Get in." He heard the door close meaning that Alice had cleaned up the mess he made and left him to his own business. The blue-haired young man couldn't wait to see just how this merman looked in a bigger tank. What did it eat anyway? Does it eat at all? 'Damn. Should've probably asked those guys before they left.' His eyes lifted from the tail of Q to his face as the question was just on the tip of his tongue yet he continued to wait before asking.

His lips remained parted while he waited for Q to jump in/ There was a slight look of wonder in his light blue eyes that spoke some form of message that he himself knew but could not feel. Blue locks fell into his left eye when he turned his head. The man nearly cursed at his own hair for that.

As soon as he was close enough Q pushed himself up by his arms and rolled into the tank with a loud splash.

'so much better' the merman thought as he stretched his body out and kicked a few strokes with his tail as he felt the blood run though that part of him again.

He could hear the human curse and turned his head back to look at the male with a small giggle escaping his lips.

And as his body started to become tempered with the water Q's tail and hair started to changing it's color from the ugly dark gray to a more bluish with hints of purple and red from the baggrund.

It wasn't much but it was alot better than his last home and it wasn't a very good idea to complain.

The merman was truly a spectacle. If he were to be honest with himself he'd have to say that the sight behind his headboard was 100% amazing. A beautiful addition to his room if he did say so himself. He placed his fingers against the glass while he watched it move around. His eye dimmed and he took a step back from the tank and turned his back to it as he made his way out of the room. The door was left open just by a crack. About a half hour had swiftly went by before Elysium returned to the room. There was blood on his hands and some on the collar of his favorite jacket which he looked absolutely livid about. With a deep sigh. He dropped the bags in the corner of the room before he turned around to face the tank that held his merman.

Elysium began slipping off of his jacket with a look of complete disdain. There had never been a time when he wasn't this upset with blood literally on his hands. He hated however having to beat the absolute shit out of .... If they would just listen to him. His eyes locked with Q's then he spoke in a much lighter tone than he seemed to want to. "What do you eat?"

After years of being trapped Q had learned not to be bothered when people wacthed him like any normal pet fish, but to make time pas Q too had started to learn more about this humans just from washing them. Of course his master being a hansome male in his prime with the most unusual hair color also caught Q's attention and he looked back at the male almost just as curious but still hid the fact that he was. There really was nothing else to do anyway...

Q's eyes followed the male as the turn him his back and walked away, noticing just how long the humans hair was by how i lightly jumped with every step.

Being left alone truely didn't bother him either, that just meant more time to explore the tank and take a short nap before he again heard light steps coming back by the way the wood floor gave just enough away for Q's ear to hear and floped back around to lay belly down in the white sand.

The merman frown lightly as he saw the red liquid covering parts of the human, but it wasn’t his first time seeing blood though it still surprised him.

When the male turned to look at him Q could feel himself growing abit tense from the guy’s annoyed expression but when he opened his mouth to speak the words were surprisingly soft.

Q did know how to speak the language of man, but hadn't used it for years, but this owner seemed to want him to speak.

Q gave it a try but as he opened his mouth to speak the only thing coming out was a high pitch sound... Oh well he might be a bit rusty so instead Q just demostated by pertending to bite his arm with his sharp teeths to signal meat.. Really anything pretty much would do but Q prefered meat.

Elysium watched as those soft lips parted for the half fish man to speak but what came out...well it certainly wasn't the sound he was looking for. Before he could groan in annoyance the merman made a gesture. "You...eat yourself?" Elysium raised an eyebrow in utter confusion. That was a bizarre way of filter feeding or self-feeding. Whichever it was he tried not to think too hard on it. His pale fingers ran through his light locks, a small but short sigh escaping his mouth. "Well that's not the weirdest thing I've seen something eat."

The man walked over to a door in the corner of the room. It creaked as it was pulled open, the cherry wood door revealing a tile floor that he walked into without shutting the door behind him. The running of water could be heard throughout both rooms and when Elysium returned his hair was damp with water and he was shirtless, only wearing the pants he walked in with, a towel over his shoulders so white and fluffy you'd think it could be a small puppy and the bloodied, collared shirt folded being balanced over his arm. He threw it into the hamper right beside his door which he soon moved to the opposite corner of the room from both the tank and the bathroom.

He pulled the towel up and began running it through his hair before he sat on his bed. Once his hair was completely dry or close enough to the point where it could air dry he threw the towel in the hamper too. His eyes soon trailed up to the tank just above and behind his headboard. They traced the form of the merman before resting on it's face.

'What? No!' Q thought as he rolled his eyes before he shook his head and let his hand drop back down to push himself up from the sand. He might have to practice his voice a bit.

The sound of running water echoed though the rooms and Q found himself drift away into an old memory he wasn't sure ever really had been real but not the less it was a dream about swimming in the deep blue

When the sound faited Q opened his eyes to see the male walke out with the upper body exposed just like how Q's own body looked. Moving closer to the glass Q watched curious how the human dried his hair and wondered if that soft looking thing he used was what they called a towel.

Q's turquoise eyes looked right back into those beautiful blue once as they looked up at him, in Q's long life he had never seen anyone with just this kind of clear color. It was like looking at the sea and Q couldn't look away, even as his lipes again parted and one single word slid out. "Beautiful.."

As soon as Q heard his own voice this time fear rose up in him and he moved away from the glass, his gaze turned away as he tried to find some place to hid in the small tank.

Elysium sneezed but had heard something come from the half-fish creature. "Geez...Oi you say something?" He questioned while rubbing the underside of his nose. It was just staring at him a moment ago but now it had moved into another position in the tank. At least if the thing could speak a word or two, Elysium's life could be a bit easier. Playing charades with the thing was going to get annoying quick if it came to that. However if that were to be the case he'd need a way to understand it's movements...still he'd rather it speak.

"There is nowhere you can go that I won't see you." He started in an amused tone. "Anyway if you did say something I need you to say a few other things. Could you tell me why you eat yourself?"

"I don't eat myself.. Do you?" Q sent the question back as he slowly looked back at the human seeing as the man was right. But Q's tail still shook nervously, it hadn't always be a good thing to let his owners know that he wasn't stupid. "I only pertended to bite myself to signal meat since I kind of forgot how to speak your language" Q said as he wacthed the man for any sudden movements that seemed threatening and his expression.

"Most human don't reacte well when they finds out that I can"

"Hmph. Slightly broken english. Perhaps that's why your previous owners have such problems with you." Elysium pulled his hair back and lied down on the bed he currently sat on. "If you're a meat eater there are other ways of gesturing that. You could point at your teeth." Elysium hopped up so he was standing on the slightly creaking bed, the springs whining out as he put his full weight on it.

He reached out for the large tank, pressing his fingers to the glass. "Now that I really look you've got some pretty sharp teeth. That would have been enough for me to understand, baka." With a roll of his light blue eyes he hopped down onto the floor to go walk over and pick up the paper bag he brought in earlier. "What kind of meat? I've got a variety in here."

Q backup a bit as the human jumped up infront of the tank but jughing from the man expression he didn't seem mad.

As the guy mentioned his teeths Q's tongue automatically licked the edge of a tooth with a light frown. "Wouldn't that just have look like I got a toothache?" Q really didn't get humans as well as he thought the did.

Q tried curiously to see what the man grabbed as he heard noises from a paperbag before the male asked him about which meat he eat.

The merman shook his shoulders, it usally didn't mattered.

"fish, chicken, I don't know what the other kinds are called but I'm I use to eat any thing given to me" Q explained and when he said anything that really was no underestmation of the truth.

But just because Q was a bit curious and since the human hadn't given him any reasons to keep his mouth shut yet he tried to give one of his own questions a go.

"What do you usally eat?"

"I don't really like eating fish but I do have some in here." Elysium slid the paper bag out the door to his room, closing it as soon as it was in the hallway. "And I was asking you what you ate. It would be awkward for you to gesture that you had a toothache when I asked that. It wouldn't make sense." Elysium explained as best as he could but he could feel his eyebrow twitching. He didn't like being questioned. The few things restraining him from lashing out was that if he broke the tank there would be water all over his room and that would piss him off more. The second thing was the fact that he just finished one of his little fits. He had to control himself before he fell back into routine. The last thing was that the merman was a nice addition to his room and killing it would be such a waste.

"I'm a meat eater too. The only fish I'll eat are tuna and Salmon but the tuna has to be in a special salad...it's erm a family recipe. The salmon has to be in a traditional salad, you know with lettuce, shredded cheese and all of that." Elysium fell silent after that. He waited patiently for a tray to slide into his room and made sure the door had closed before he went to go pick it up. On the silver tray was chicken, dark meat. Next to it was a small tray of baked fish.

"I really don't want to get your water all dirty so I'll need you to come out halfway so I can feed you."

Okay... no question. Q could feel the humans annoyance vibrate around the guy like a big bubble, one the merman wouldn't want to burst and though it was out of his natur stopped talking back at the man only agreeing with what ever his owner would say. Expect for the coment about his way of signaling, Q just did say anything more letting the man think that he was right as Q's tail kicked his tail to take a relaxing spin in the water to wash away the annoyance off. Being a creature of the water others feelings easily rubbed of on him and Q knew just how easily it was for him to throw a temper right back.

Q raised his brows at seeing that big shining plate, he had no idea what the thing was made off but though it might just be a bit too fancy from what he had been use too.

Q looked up and swam up to the tanks surface a bit unsure what the guy meant up 'come halfway out'.

Elysium stepped on the headboard while balancing the serving plate in one hand. They were now face to face but Elysium's expression remained almost bored or completely out of it. Possibly both. He cut a piece of chicken and took it between his fingers. He looked down at it then back to the merman. "Open mouth." He told the other, already pressing the piece of chicken close to Q. His eyes trailed down to those lips that harbored beautifully pointed teeth. He wanted nothing more than to watch how he ate. It would be such a wondrous site. He could barely contain himself.

His lips would touch his fingers and he'd have an even harder time but that small amount of suffering would be worth it in the end.

Q looked from his owner's face to the piece of meat between the teeths clearly having a hard time deciding what he was gonna do. Normally he would bite the man’s fingers just to prove that he wasn't some cute pet fish. But Q was really hungry from not being eating for days while being transported.

Q bite his lip and swallowed hard just before he slowly opened up, trying to ignore the embarrassment that followed and avoid any kind of eye contact.

"Mnh!.." Though Q knew that he would feel the man's body temperatur, the merman didn't know that the touch with the humans fingers also would feel so strange and weird , he didn't recognized the kind of exitment the male was feeling either but it passed right into him as their skin touched.

Careful not to cut the fingers with his sharp teeths Q pulled back to chew.

"Is that really necessavy?" Q asked as the embarrassment rose up in his cheeks making them all warm and funny.

• Saga locked this topic