You get what you pay for... {Haraku and M-Jow} +18

M-jow

Haru wasn't sure it the guy actually meant it. 'Didn't he hat his name?' he thought but figured that it the man said it was okay then it properly was.

The merman looked up startled when Elysium suddenly got up and moved away. "Whats wrong?" Haru asked, his eyes scanned the other's back looking to see it the man was in any pain and swam close enough to reach up to touch Elysium's back. "Elysium?"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haraku

• M-jow

The touch was so light that it gave Elysium goosebumps, the general area where he was touched felt like it was on fire. He felt the tingling sensation spread throughout his body like wildfire. Elysium bit his lip before speaking. "D-Don't touch me...right now." He took one small half swim forward so there was distance between him and Haru. He covered his lower front as best as he could without disturbing the hot meat currently erect and staring back at him. This was one of those things that sucked about being a guy. He did his best to keep his voice from leaving his mouth. It sought out attention but he refused to give it. Not in the Jacuuzi. Not only that but he hated masturbating. It was one of those things that made him feel...less powerful.

Haru pulled his hand back when told not to touch him, but the way Elysium swam with his hands covering his groin. Haru didn't have to think twice to know what it could be and sighed relieved, glad that it wasn’t anything serious.

"Wouldn't it be better just calming it down?"

Of course Haru didn't know much about having those problems, but still he knew a few things.

"...or do you need help?" Haru asked with a rather straight face as he waited to see how the man would react

For the first time in forever Elysium's whole face flushed red. "H-Help? What are you talking about? I'm calm too..." He said in a soft whisper during the last part. Hearing that only made him harder. He was supposed to be relaxinhg but he always tensed up when he got hard and his body reacted horribly to it due to him never allowing a release. Not even once would he ejaculate and his body hated him for it. Some of that pent up pressure could possibly be the cause of his little "fits" and "clashes" with those who worked in his household.

Elysium shuddered shaking nearly like a leaf. "F-Fuck..."

Haru rolled his eyes at how childish his owner seemed. 'if he is like this everytime it's no wonder why he is like he is' the merman thought to himself and sighed deeply, hating what he was about to do but the man seriously needed someone to help him relax if he wasn't old enought to do so himself.

Haru again swam up to Elysium and with a bit of force turned the man around by his shoulders til he was facing Haru's way. Before the human could push him away grabbed Haru both his wrist and held them apart. Elysium's might be strong for a human but Haru was more than that if he wanted it.

Now both his hands were fuld leaving Haru with no other choose that to suck the man off. He shook his head tossing out old memories from his head before he looked up at Elysium with an extremely serious expression on his face. "Don't kick me, if you do I might bite you" Haru said trying to make it clear that he wasn't threatening him but just warning to scare him.

He didn't need to take any deep breathes before drivning under but Haru found himself doing just that anyway to calm his mind and retrace his sharp teeths before he was capable of taking Elysium cock into his mouth.

When he felt Haru's hand on his shoulder Elysium's head turned sharply to the side but before he could get anything out he was roughly turned around and his wrists were held by Haru's hands. "What the hell do you think you're do-" Haru's own words cut through his like butter. Haru's words registered hard in Elysium's brain. 'Just what is he-' his thoughts were interrupted by the half fish man taking his bulging, rock hard cock into his mouth. Those sharp teeth should have scared him but it only made his hard on that much harder.

"S-Shit s-stop! HHnghhhh." He moaned out as his hips tried to buck forward out of the sensation provided by the merman's warm mouth. His hands clawed nothing in particular in vain but he couldn't help how good it felt. The pleasure was like nothing he'd ever known and it was this creature that was giving it to him. Elysium wondered how he even knew...did they too have...? He opened his light blue eyes to look down at the beautiful creature and for a moment he felt his heart choke up, jumping into his throat and eyes sparkled much like they did when he first saw him.

That something there...it was a bit bigger but there was still some parts that were empty. "So damn...good." He nearly purred out.

Haru light smirked around the three warm stiff member buried deep down his throat having no gagging reflex what so even it was easy enough to suck the man's rod all the way down.

A strong tast of thick pre-cum dripped like an juciy fruit down Haru's tongue forcing the mer to swallow everything so he wouldn't choke on it.

Haru sucked and licked the staff down like a pro and it was clearly not his first time doubt either.

When he felt Elysium finally giv in to the pleasure Haru brought him and when he too jerk his hips did Haru release his arms but instead held the man’s hips in place so he could di his work without interruptions.

He peeked up though the unsteady surface to see Elysium looked as Haru body. There were many feelings in that explanation Haru could see, a few he knew like plasure, arousal, anger and wonder all at the same time. Haru chuckled it was a brand new world he was teacher Elysium about, one he knew alot about by his many years being kept by humans, but it was also a world Haru self never had felt any plasure in.

Elysium watched Haru bob his head and he felt as his tongue so expertly rolled over the head of his cock and around the base. Feeling Haru's throat muscles as he swallowed almost sent him reeling over the edge far too soon. Now that he had his hands free he used them to place them beneath the water at the sides of Haru's head as he sucked him off. He could feel the heat more from the intense blush on his face than from the Jacuzzi. Breaths left him in short, staccato like fashions. In a matter of minutes his moans had began to crescendo more and more until they reached a mighty fortissimo.

He hunched over, curling nearly completely. The hands on his hips somehow fed his erection but also the warm feeling gaining in the pit of his stomach. It only grew hotter the more Haru sucked with that delicious mouth of his. Elysium could feel that something there was wrong yet he didn't care at this point in time. Even if his heart was going to override like some sort of technological device he didn't care. If he could get that pleasured high he would. He's shoulders deep in it now and there was no way he could back out. Instead of fighting it even mentally he completely allowed it to consume his whole body. "Mnnngh- aah haa." Puffs of air formed as hot air became visible when he exhaled.

In the back of his mind somewhere he had to wonder just how Haru knew how to do this and so well too.

The beautiful human was falling apart, Haru could both see and feel the man's inder struggle but also found that rather sexy in that way Elysium just totaly gave out and let Haru take the lead. He kind of wondered why such a hansome specisment would hold him self this much back and let it all build op inside of him, it couldn't be healthy.

With a firm grip in the man’s hip Haru let one hand go and sliped in under to gently massage the human's pent up and almost hard balls. He had never felt testicles this hard, of course the man acted like a totaly prick when he had balls of stone.

The merman lightly shook his head and pushed Elysium back and spread the man’s legs futher open so Haru had more space to work on. Haru's goal was to make this man emtyed that load given or take it was Elysium whom had been the stupid on here.

"H-Hey...you should stop now." He warned when he felt the sudden build up in the very pit of his stomach and soon enough it was traveling throughout his body like electricity. He felt himself stiffen up but moan even louder when Haru began massaging his needy balls. His fingers trembled and he found he could not hold on any longer. As soon as Haru had pulled him halfway out of his mouth but went back to deep throat him again Elysium thrust his hips forward hard, shoving his hardened cock deep down that sinful throat of Haru's. He saw nothing but white as he came harder than he ever thought he would in his life. God it was so much he thought his cock would remain flaccid for the rest of his life after this and that thought itself was pushed so far to the back of his mind that he wasn't even sure he thought it.

His hips twitched in half thrusts that continued to help him spurt into Haru's awaiting throat.

No way Haru would do such a sluppy job and stop now. He ignored the human's warning knowing exactly how close they were and true enough.

Haru's tail hit the other side of the jacuzzi when Elysium thrusted hard in and spurt out thick jets of sticky cum forcing Haru to either drink or choke in it.

His mouth started to ache and his throat tired when the man’s member finally stopped violating him with that giant cucumber.

Haru coughed as he pulled away and took in a deep breathe before he got stuck by nausea from the mix of the noisy wild water above him and the soure tasted of pent up cum in his mouth.

Careful he sat up with half his body out of the water and leaned back with his eyes closed to calm his wild beating heart.

Elysium's face was so red you'd think he was born that color had the rest of his skin matched it. He blinked a few times as he panted like he had run a mile. There were a few little drops of jizzz here and there which sort of pissed him off but he was angry at himself for even allowing this to happen. He dove under a bit to pull Haru closer to him but also to the larger side of the Jacuzzi so he could sit half out of water and half in comfortably.

"I *pant* told you...are you alright?" He asked in a much quieter voice. Another question immediately came to mind. "Where did you learn to do that? How long have you...I must return the favor. Is there a way I can pleasure you?" He didn't know if it was him talking or the pleasure still in his system but for now he really didn't care. "I will do anything to return this...I can't...not."

Haru felt the other pull him towards him and opened his eyes back up expecting to see the human usally soure expression but was instead meet by a rather relaxed on, though the man’s skintone had changed a bit he didn't look like he was about to punish him.

And then the question came, Haru starred surprised at the male before the last one send him laughing while grabbing around his soar throat.

"There wouldn't be any reason for you to repay me, you do know that you own me right?" Haru chuckled thinking that the man looked rather cut all high on pleasure like that. "Besides I don't feel the same needs as you do, the only time I do is either when I'm in heat which is once a year or if I get myself a mate, which is highly unlikely" the merman said changing his tone from teasing to a more seriously one as he moved on to the next question. Haru turned his gaze away as his eyes turned cold and somewhat hurtful.

"I had practiced, lets just leave it at that" Haru replied not really wanting to talk about his past to anyone.

"Do you know why I bought you?" Elysium asks when he finally managed to catch his breath. With a half smile and his reddened face easing back into it's normal pale he pulled the merman up further so he was resting against his chest. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the merman's shoulder. Elysium could not tell but there was someone at the door and they didn't come in.

He waited for Haru to answer and just held him quietly until he spoke.

Haru couldn't tell just how he felt about being touch all over when Elysium kept pulling him closer, he tried to losen some of his tension and let himself rest against the smooth warm body. Haru frown abit and looked up at the other's face, wondering why the reason mattered.

"Because I look great in your bedroom? Because you needed to burn of some money or you just thought they were joking?" Haru answered a few of his guesses, but that was one thing he never understood, humans and their need to own things.

"You've got a smart mouth but no that's not why." He gave a moments pause before speaking again. "I've seen you before...a long time ago...when I was a bit younger." He started with a distant expression, eyes never meeting Haru's. "I just happened to be in the wrong place at the right time. I peeked through a slightly ajar door and there you were. I used to fool myself into believing it was all fake...like it was a hologram or something but then I noticed the physical abuse...the hits made contact and you'd whine...or something. My memory is still foggy but bear with me." He said with a fluid tone. So even and yet such beautiful phrasing.

"One day I was taking a shortcut home because I refused to drive due to one of my problems. There was a man who had me enter a little side door where a huge underground market took place. One of the items on the list..was you. I didn't think it was real or possible but I decided to go and get it just because I wanted to see if I'd get a chance to see you again. The emptiness from then is still not explainable but even so...I didn't buy you to be my pet. I bought you to take you away from all of that." Elysium yawned but still continued.

"My room doesn't need a merman to look good by the way. It already looks great. I am not sure how to treat you-...I don't know how to treat anyone and you're not human so there are things I can't do with you. I can't take you out to the park or to go see a movie like normal people but what I can do- I...want to do. Don't group me so foolishly with everyone else. Humans and creatures such as yourself were not born to be perfect. We all have our flaws."

Elysium's coment made Haru smirked to himself. 'it's not the first time I heard that' he thought and the the human carry on, interested in hearing the answer but found himself frowning when Elysium said that he had seen him before.

When he mentioned the time Haru had spent with his previously owner it ran him cold down his spin. The man hadn't been the worst one of them but definitely the most violent one.

When Elysium finished explaining, Haru felt like a caught death in the light from a car, he hadn't known or guessed anything like this, this was drifferent, this was.. what kindness? Feeling the embarrassment raising up in him Haru looked down at his hands.

"I don't understand... Really i don't" Haru sounded confused and completely on foreign ground. "You want me to have a normal life with you? Why.. would you go that far for a freak looking creature like me?

Elysium sighed with tired eyes, he shifted to the side a bit for a more comfortable hold. "I wish I could tell you but I don't know why myself." It was the most honest response he could muster and even that was saying something considering how much he said. Elysium listened to the soft drum of the burners on the insides of the hot tub. It felt so relaxing but it was lulling him to sleep and falling asleep here would be a mistake. "You ready to go?" He asked while pulling back from the comforting hug to look at Haru's face.

"And another thing- humans are the freaks- you are a creature of beauty. I've always had a soft spot for beautiful things shall they be animal, creature or plant." He informed with a leveled tone.

Haru truely didn't get this human at all, but it wasn’t in a way that scared him like with his old owners. Elysium was uptight, strange and weird all at the same time but though he was rough with the staff around the house he was rather gentle and kind around Haru, for no to call him beautiful...

It wasn’t the first time he had been called that but the way Elysium said it was somewhat drifferent and Haru found himself looking away shyly.

When Elysium released him and asked if Haru was ready to go, Haru turned around and nodded with a small sigh. In truth he had gotten more that enough about this warm, uncalm water. The heat was starting to get to his head making him dizzy and missing the calm silence of the quiet tank.

"Definitely, but it was fun to try" Haru smirked at the man before teasingly looked down between the man’s legs. "That too" He giggled and guickly moved away before the other could try to throw a fist his way and dived under to re-appear back up.

Elysium chuckled in a genuinely good mood. He pulled himself out of the Jacuzzi and made his way over to the side Haru swam off to. He crouched down and bent over, reaching out to pull the Merman out while being cautious of his tail. "C'mon I've got you." When he had successfully pulled him out he did a 180 to face the door. Just then a figure on the other side of the blurry glass scampered off. So when he went to go through the door there was no one there and he didn't expect anything different.

The ride in the elevator was just as short as before and so was the walk back to his room. Things were very easily accessible through the elevator. Of course he had the option of taking the stairs but it was unlikely he'd use them often while carrying Haru. While he was physically strong, Haru wasn't exactly as light as a feather. Even if he was Elysium probably still wouldn't.

Haru chuckled as he wrapped his arme up around Elysium's neck to support his weight and hold on as he was carried in the usally bridcarrie. Of cause Haru had never heard about or seen a real weeding, so for him Elysium just carried him as someone would with a half fish.

"So.." Haru draged his question out as he wondered if now was a good time. "What do you usally spent your days on?" Of course it it was something the required leges to do Haru would know nothing about it, but he still found it interesting to find out and perhaps learn new things.

"I spend most days drawing when it feels best." He answered, kicking the door to his room open with one foot and catching it after a quick hop to switch feet. With a broad grin he jumped onto his bed making sure he had kicked his door closed on the way over and then he was getting up on the headboard but he had to wait a moment before putting Haru in. He waited for the upper wall to lift and as the machines inside the wall whined out as their parts slid across each other to move the wall.

His eyes locked with Haru's and he smiled with a silent message being sent out as if he had telepathy.

“You are an artist then?” Haru’s eyes widen in surprise, he would never have guessed that. Things like art and paintings wasn’t foreign to him, though the years he had seen quite some pieces but Haru of cause being as he was didn’t always get those things, like some you just didn’t like to stare at all day kind of way.

“What?” the merman asked when their eyes locked on to eachother, he frown and loosen his arm from around the other to touch his face and hair just to check nothing was stuck in it.

The man looked awful sweet smiling like that but Haru got the feeling that there was something more to it, humans are still very strange, he thought but still Haru retuned the smile with one of his own as he chuckled out the question again “what?”

"An artist? Mmm it's more for fun but I suppose so." Elysium chuckled at Haru's adorable demeanor. God he couldn't get enough of it even if he wanted to and it's only been one day. The blue haired man chuckled and shook his head. "It's nothing. Let's call it a night now huh?" Elysium reached up and helped Haru as much as he could into the tank. He fell back off of the headboard and when he hit the bed, the springs screeched lowly until he came to a stop. He watched Haru in the tank while lying on his back.

He pulled his pillow away from the headboard and placed it on the foot of the bed which had the end board piece. Then he pulled the covers over himself. The glowing from the tank being the only real light in the room after the main lights dimmed. He watched Haru with a small smile.

The merman slip his tail in first which took off most his weight and felt in with the rast of him making a small splash but here quick to turn around too lok at Elysium when he heard a soft cackling from the bed.

Haru swam closer to the glass to get a better look, making sure he hadn't hurted himself, but when the human choose to lay like that, starring up at Haru's tank that lightened up in a soft blue color, he couldn't help but giggle at him.

"You can't sleep like that the light will just get into your eyes, turn your head back" haro said with a small shish smile, he properly hadn't met anyone whom like Elysium liked to watch him this muh, and though Haru was tired it was hard to sleep with hot cheeks and a bar need to hid just abit of that strangeness away, "Good night Elysium"

• Saga locked this topic