You get what you pay for... {Haraku and M-Jow} +18

M-jow

"Unless you wish to swim around in dirty water I'd believe so. I will not sully this pretty image with a dirty tank.Do you know how much work it is to take you back out and have the tank self clean because I let you eat the food in the very water you swim in? I like things refined." That's when a thought came to mind. It had seemed to escape him all this time but he just now realized...

"What's your name?" He asked while picking up another piece of chicken that had been cut off into a smaller piece. The lips of the creature were softer than he thought. He'd have to do a full examination later. Possibly sooner than he thought. There was a deep hunger in him and he could feel it growing as he watched Q eat. There was some satisfaction somewhere but he couldn't figure out from what.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haraku

• M-jow

Q shook his head. "No, I don't want the water getting dirty, but.." Q stopped and looked at the human offering him another piece. Well the guy did own him now could do pretty much what he wanted so even if Q complained it wouldn’t do him any good.

"Q" the merman answered as he swam close. "My name is Q like the letter" It was a strange name he knew that but any real name he had been born with had long been lost to him, so he had just given himself the name of the first letter he learned to pronounce.

"What is your if I may ask?" Q asked before he opened his mouth back op to get another piece of that delicious meat.

"Q?" Elysium raised an eyebrow as he pressed the piece of chicken closer to the half fish man. "Hm...I'll think of a better one for you." Elysium told him as he pressed the piece of chicken to those soft lips, waiting for him to open his mouth.

"My name is Elysium." The blue haired young man answered with a somewhat strained voice. Almost as if he did not wish to say it. Like if he said it something unfortunate would come upon him but it was more in expression than anything else. Keeping the tray balanced in his one hand was proving to be difficult with each, singular movement. He was also keeping balance on the headboard and if he did fall the food would be all over his bed and he truly did not want that. The sheets were just changed this morning.

"Why" Q asked, unsure what something so simple as an name mattered and took the sliced chicken between his teeths to chew.

Q noticed the tension in the man’s body as he said his own name. "You don’t like your name?" the question didn't need to be answered it was just that the merman didn't get it.

"Haru...because Haru suits you better." He answered but fell silent at Q's next question. His silence was an answer on it's own. There were many things in this world that he disliked and his name just so happened to be one of them. Elysium couldn't help but feel the hate for his own name rise like bile in his throat. He let it fizzle out like a freshly opened soda and settled for letting his eyes darken ever so slightly.

"I'll be taking you out in about an hour. How are you in hot water? Would you prefer warm?" The blue haired man asked with a very distant look in his cold eyes.

"Haru" the merman repeated the name and let the word float over his lips before a small smile appeared. "I like it!" Haru said as his tail splash existed in the water behind him, this was the first time he had been given a real name and not just some weird pet name or the merman.

Elysium didn't want to answer why and Haru wouldn't push it, sensing it was a sensitiv topick and the man’s blank expression looked dark almost murderish.

"Hot water?..No i haven't tired that before why? This it find enough" Haru asked confused, why would he haft to moved him? And what was this about hot water? Water always felt the same didn't it?..

"You're coming with me to the hot tub down stairs. It is also known as a Jacuzzi. You will be brought back here when I am finished." Elysium told him so he knew that they were actually going somewhere soon. He felt his eyebrows furrow from the question but his expression eased back into something neutral. He pressed the piece of chicken to Haru's lips wanting him to open up so he could eat. "Come on it'll get cold if you don't eat up.

'hot tub?' Haru was just about to ask when another piece of meat was brought to him mouth, he took the hint and just focused on finishing the food first.

When Haru had eaten himself full he pushed away from the glass and licked his lipes to clean them from any juice that might still be there. "Thanks for the food" He said just before taking a dive to wetten his dry skin and popped back up with just the head those time, wacthing what the man would do now that he had feeden him.

Elysium smiled and carefully got down from the headboard, then off of his bed with ease. The silver platter was placed outside of his room and it was soon collected by a maid different from the one named Alice. When he turned around he walked over to the window, pulling it open. The gentle breeze ruffled through his light blue locks. The feeling it brought was calming. Surprisingly so but maybe it was because he had his fit of the day. He plopped down as light as possible on his bed. The soft sheets and blankets provided him with comfort enough to lull him to sleep. A nap in the middle of the day wasn't such a bad thing. He felt that he may have needed it in the back of his mind.

Haru wacthed Elysium step of the bed and put the plate thing away before he moved over and opened the window.

Haru's ears flicked at the soft sounds the wind was making like the birds calls or the wind blowing though the trees leaves. It was quite a few years ago since Haru last had hear it so at peace.

The sun light didn't reach all the way over to the tank but the merman could still sense the warmth of the sun though the human, it wasn't much but it was really nice and made him quite woosi.

He could hear Elysium's breathing slowing down as he human lay in the big bed just below the tank. Haru dived back and tried to stay close to the glass as he slide down to nest in the soft sand, that gently tickled his stomach as a bit floated up around him.

He wacthed the human quietly not wanting to desturb him, not now when the humans emotions finally seemed calm. Some where Haru fell asleep while listening to the mix of the wind and the man’s slow breathing.

When Elysium awakened it was already noon. It seemed that he had lost most of morning's light while he slept. There was a sharp pain in his side but for the most part he was alright. He blinked a few times to get his eyes used to being open again. He rolled out of bed to turn around and look at his tank though he could've just raised his eyes from his laying down position yet this somehow was his solution.

His finger lightly pressed against the glass of the chilled tank as he watched the merman. It was sleep much like he was. Like master like...merman? He'd have to work on that one. "You can't sleep forever Haru. We must get moving."

Mnh? Haru stirred uneasy in his sleep by hearing another's voice entering his head. Af few seconds later he opened his eyes there still was a bit clouded but when the fog cleared from Haru's vision, seeing Elysium face so close made him sit up straight like he hadn't just been busted. A yawn gave him away and bubble from the merman's mouth floated upwards.

"Sorry.. but you fall asleep way before me" Haru grined as he rubbed his eyes to get the rest of the sleepness away and let himself drift up.

"Did the nap calm you?" Haru asked as he peek over the edge of the tank. "Your feelings seems more relaxed now."

"More or less. Anyway come on it's time for us to get moving." Elysium stepped on the headboard again and opened his arms as he waited for the merman to swim his way over so Elysium could carefully take him out. With the extra weight and the amount of space he'd have to put between them and the wall it'd be a close one. Being careful could be hard for him sometimes. The Jacuzzi would be ready by the time they got there and he was ready to ease the tension in his muscles.

Haru swam over and leaned over the tank's edge, making it easier to pick him up. Eventhough Haru wasn't exactly sure if doing it would be all that save, considering where the human stood. The tank properly wasn't build for merfoks and because the only way out was way up above the floor Haru didn't think that he would ever self be able to leave with out anothers help.

Haru held a good grip in the humans shoulder and tried his best not to get all tense snd stiff. But it was damn hard not to when you risked been dropped to the floor like a bag of potatos. And even more when Haru at the same time had to cling himself to a human he only trusted so much.

Elysium carefully guided Haru out of the tank, making sure to keep a gentle but firm hold on the tail that came into his hands. He brushed against it gently until he found a spot he could put his arm under. The headboard wobbled dangerously beneath him, like a small warning of danger but he kept his balance quite well. "Hold on- we've gotta fall back." He told the blue eyed half-man in his arms. He held onto Haru in as light of a fashion as he could in order to not nick or scrape his tail and/or body.

He fell back and tried to calm himself as he did so but his body naturally reacted with fear as his heart rate increased for a mere moment before the springs whined as his back hit the bed, Haru safely in his arms ever still. "There we are." The light blue haired man shimmied off of his bed until his feet were touching the ground. His eyes drifted to the merman's own. Their two different shades of blue clashed with their own forms of beauty it was alluring. Once the man stood he began making his way towards the door to his room. Upon reaching it he pulled it open with his left hand until it was cracked so he could quickly place his hand beneath Haru's tail again.

He nudged the wooden door open the rest of the way with his foot. He found a sigh leaving his mouth either in satisfaction or relief. A maid met him in the middle of the hallway on his way to the elevator. He barely spared her a glance yet she knew what he gestured her to do with the direction he tilted his head in. When he pressed the button to the elevator with his foot she was already making her way down the hall in the direction he came from. After walking inside the elevator doors closed and down they went. The trip was quite short but it was a trip nonetheless. After the metal doors slid open Elysium turned the corner then entered a glass windowed door with blurry design to ensure most privacy. The two entered and the hot tub was already going. It was more like a pool due to it's size. "Here we are." He told Haru with a nonchalant tone of voice.

"What! No noo" Haru squeaked startled as he felt them fall and held into the man like his life depended on it only to feel them bounce back as the madress took their fall.

Haru felt like his heart sat in his throat, that had not been funny, like at all and Haru had just been about to tell the man just that, when he noticed the sound of the other's fast beating heart. Had Elysium been afraid too?

Well nothing had really happened so Haru would be mad about it he thought as he looked up to check that the human hadn't hit his head on anything.

Looking up into that perfekt face Haru couldn't help himself from developing a bit of nervousness and words just flew out from his mouth. "You should really get a ladder for that thing" He chuckled nervously as he looked down at the man’s feets there was trying to find the floor.

Haru already had the feeling that Elysium didn't treat any of the people working for him well, he could clearly see the anxiey and stress in the girls expression as she hurried into the room he and Elysium just had came from. Haru wacthed the girl run off with a light frown before he looked up at Elysium.

"Why do you treat the people working for you like that?" He asked wanting to understand the human's behover better.

"It's so big..!" the merman starred amazed at the big jacuzzi. Haru's eyes shined with exitment and his tail itch to try it out as his fin flapped up and down wanting to be in it now.

"I don't recall giving you permission to interrogate me." Elysium told Haru with a deep glare that faded the closer they got to the hot water. "I'm not certain of how this works so I will rest you beside it." Elysium explained as he set the merman down on his back next to the water but not inside. He himself went over to the little changing room to remove the clothes that so comfortably hugged his body until he was stark naked. "Phew."

the steam that constantly emitted from the Jacuzzi made the room a bit warmer than every room in the house besides where the heaters and such were located. He was already slipping one foot in then another as his body adjusted to the intense heat of the water. It wasn't unbearably hot. It was quite relaxing when his body fully adjusted. With a sigh of content he found most of his body submerged in the water. He looked over at Haru without uttering a word. His eyes said it all for him. It was his turn to get in.

"No you didn't" Haru just shook his head, thinking that humans never get any wiser with time, but quickly shook that thought aside as the man wouldn't noticed the skeptical look in his eyes.

The merman huffed annoyed as Elysium placed him on the floor instead of the water, like telling a dog to stay!

And eventhough the floor was warm, Haru didn't feel all that comfortable being out of the water and send a glare the humans before the guy disappeared into the a smaller room before he reached an arm out to feel the water slid though his fingers.

Hearing Elysium again while Haru had enjoyed himself by playing, he jerked his hand back like a child who had just touched something he knew he shouldn't have.

"Eh..?!" Haru starred at the now fully naked male stepping into the jacuzzi with wide eyes, careful not to look at the spot where the sexual organ hung

"So thats what they look like.." Haru said distantly as he looked up to see Elysium giving him the go to come in.

Haru dived down head first and chuckled lightly as small bubbles raising upwards tickled his fins. It felt so weird, the merman had never tried anything like it before and heat started to spread out to every part of his usally slidly cooled body, which meant that the color in his tail and hair changed from blueish purple to purpleish orange.

When Haru surfaced again his cheeks and nose were already flushered from the sudden change of temperatur.

Elysium enjoyed the feeling of the hot water enveloping his body. God it's been a while since he's treated himself to this kind of bodily relaxation. When Haru slipped into the water Elysium watched him like a hawk keeping an eye on it's prey. The blush on it's lively features although from the water was such a calming sight. His father wasn't here to bother him and it was so quiet even the bubbling water and the heaters embedded into the marble floor on the sides of the pool like hot tub were so fitting.

There were pluses to having two legs rather than a tail. Not that he felt like listing them but there just were. He sunk beneath the water like rock and then began fluidly making his way over to Haru. He poked his head out of the water from behind the half-fish man with a quiet but distinct "Hello there."

Haru had know idea that one actually could swim like that as watched fascinated as Elysium made his way over pulling just a bit back against the edge as the other broke the surface. Being spoken too in such a strange manner Haru tilted his head in a try to figure out what the human was up to.

"Hi" Haru replied as he folded his tail up under him so the bubbles wouldn't keep tickeling his Finns. "What you doing?" the merman tried of with a small smile as he looked behind the man’s head to see how he was swimming like that.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Stop asking so many questions." He shifted to the side before hirling aroud to go rest on one of the half steps that were more used for underwater seating which provided just enough relaxation and comfort if one didn't feel like swimming or having half of their upper body exposed to the, in contrast to the water, cold air. He motioned for Haru to come sit next to him and while he waited he took in a deep breath and threw his head back while closing his eyes. No stress...everything was just perfect as of right now and he reveled in it.

Haru frown, just what was this man's problem? He acted like a completely jack ass most of the time and looked like he really would kick just about anyone annoying him, but at the same time Haru also saw something else.. He didn't know what but he liked to think a hansome person like Elysium hadn't became lile this because he wanted too.

Gently and almost silently Haru made a short stroke with his tail to swim up beside the human. He didn't sit up like the other did but rested his elbows on the step as he lay with most of his entire body under water, only up of it was Haru's shoulders and head.

He just quietly watched the human, thinking that if he started to speak again the other would end up mad at him, and Elysium looked so relaxed now.

When Haru swam over Elysium lifted his hand from the water and gently pat his head in a semi-affectionate manner. His eyes were directed elsewhere so it seemed almost subconscious but it was all him there. That was all his doing. "I suppose you've never been in one of these before. Have you spent that much of your life in a tank?" The blue haired man questioned as his eyes finally drifted from the marble walls to the half-fish creature next to him, fingers now stroking the strands of hair upon the merman's head.

It's quiet besides the sound of the bubbles and burners on the sides of them roaring to keep the jacuuzi hot. It was a comfortable quiet that he was quite fond of, and more than anything content with.

Haru shook his head though he doubt the human would noticed when he seemed to be in a world of his own.

"Not always a tank no, one or twice my owners kept me in a ponde, but this is a first time for me" the merman replied and felt the man gently running his fingers through his short smooth hair. Haru tilted his head to the side to look up at Elysium.je wasn't sure if he liked having his hair touched like that, usally when hen had have long hair his owner's would always want to touch it in some weird way, that was until his last owner cut it off to make some money out of it. And he wondered why the male had choosed to keep his hair long like that, not that it didn't suited the guy but no doubt short hair would too.

Haru just leaned in and rested his cheek in his hand with closed eyes, trying to bare with it.

"Can I ask you one thing?" Haru questioned aften a few more minutes of silence."What should I call you? Master/sir, your Highness, my lord?" Haru didn't say out loud the last on he had thought of, but it was properly best not to poke the calming tiget. 'Or Elys'

"Elysium." He answered and lifted his hand from Haru's hair as he closed his eyes to reach an even more relaxed state. The calming atmosphere felt so serene but probably not all that well deserved. That was until... "Shit..." He muttered as he suddenly got up from his spot and swam away from Haru with his back to him, eyes downcast to his hands that came together. "What the actual...." He let out a sharp exhale a burning annoyance in his eyes and expression. "Today must be my lucky day." His voice dripped with sour sarcasm and it was all directed at himself.

• Saga locked this topic