Behind the fence [xAkachix&Hideki] (Private)

-Hideki-

Nate felt his insides tighten as he saw Veits smiles and he quickly ducked his head as he quickly remembered where they were they were not alone right now and he had to be careful not to draw attention to the man that was quickly becoming more than a friend, or lover to something more undefinable something more permanent and timeless.

It made Nate so nervous he had never experienced anything like what he was feeling right now not with anyone he had been with in the past and he wasn't sure how to react or what to do , he kept his gaze focused down on the table only stopping now and again to rub my leg it was steadily feeling worse as the day progressed however not even the ache in his leg could the feeling of awareness of his German.

He could feel him steadily fixing his eyes on him and moving around he didn't know how he knew but he just knew he felt himself straighten as Veit got closer his heart raced and he had to will his cock to not harden and make it obvious.

Then He was there right behind him what he didn't expect was the viciousness and the gun pointed at him hie green eyes blew out wide and he flicked his eyes up at his German and swallowed hard and moved following along he was pretty sure it was all part of his plan to be alone he moved slowly keeping his head down till they out the room and he was moved into what seemed to be storage room.

He was pressed against the storage wall and kissed within an inch of my life I bucked my hips up into him unashamed that my cock was aching and hard and pushing painfully against the front of my pants plain as day my arms reached out needing to touch him too and kisses him with reckless abandon.

panting hard as Veit stepped away breaking there kisses he shivered missing his body and was taken aback by his question he flicked his eyes up to his questioning ones and saw a need and aching pain in his eyes and knew he had to give him an honest answer he for some reason needed to have the reassurance.

" No I wouldn't introduce a German to my friends right now " he paused taking a steadying breath to calm his nerves and gather himself for what he was about to say out loud to this man " However I would introduce the Man I care about to the people that Matter to me most in the world " he meant it too leaning forward he took the Germans face in his hands- " I would introduce you to the people that matter to me not as a German but the man I love ".

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xAkachix

• -Hideki-

• Gladis

The answer came abruptly and clearly and it was as if his expression just fell out of his pale face. There was something true on what the Scotsman had said after all. Nathaniel wouldn’t introduce a German guy to his friends, he wouldn’t introduce him to his friends and if it weren’t for that unfortunate situation of them both he would have never considered him and just have seen something lesser, a foe, someone he disliked by default and wouldn’t have wanted to spend time with him.

Veit turned his face away and he stared onto the ground of the storage room feeling as if the other had just emptied a bucket full of ice over his head. The blond man felt hurt and even more so he felt like an idiot. Just because he had never taken politics seriously and had never been capable of hating people by ethnicity because he was always separating people from their governments and saw the two as completely different things it didn’t mean that other people were like him and didn’t project the actions of a state onto its people and hence would think bad about the entire people.

This had even killed his arousal and in his mind he heard the Scotsman and Nathaniel laughing about him in the barrack at night because he had really thought that this was.... he was so busy with being disappointed that he had nearly missed that the brunette had opened his mouth again and that he apparently had something more to add to this.

He didn’t look up again but he listened to the words the Englishman said to him and his eyes widened in surprise about what he was hearing now. Nathaniel told him that he cared about him and that he would introduce him to the important people in his life. His heart was beating higher again and the fuzzy feeling was returning to him. Suddenly he felt the other man’s hands on his face and it got turned around to face the brunette again and Veit looked into his green eyes and he couldn’t believe what he was told then.

For the other to tell him that he loved him was more than he could have hoped for and had asked for. He had just wanted to make sure that the other didn’t hate his ethnicity, hence a part of him but he had never expected to be loved by him. It took a few seconds until he had been clear that he had heard right and his heart was making an attempt to beat through his chest and jump Nathaniel. Veit couldn’t remember when he had felt such an amount of pure happiness the last time and then he asked himself if he ever even had.

A genuine wide smile crossed his whole face and he said:”I have a thick accent though, they would all realise if they weren’t all deaf.” In a teasing way and it looked a little funny when he talked because Nathaniel was still holding his face. His arms pulled the other man closer onto his body and he kissed him with a burning passion. When their lips parted again he finally said something more serious and deserved in return. “I feel the same way about you. Even though we don’t know each other for too long and I can’t explain it to myself, it is madness but I guess love and madness are kind of related.” He grinned and then eagerly kissed him again, his tongue knotting itself together with the Englishman’s tongue.

The storage room was small and there wasn’t anything important in it. There was canned food, some old pots, paint buckets, some wood and an old doctor’s couch. The couch was another reason why he had deemed that storage room as a good place to meet the other again.

The blond took Nathaniel and carried him to the doctor’s couch bridal style, laying him onto it and leaning over the other letting his hand run over his chest. “Tell me about those people that matter the most to you? I’d like to know whom I would get to know if we weren’t in that shithole of a camp.” He asked because he still didn’t know much about the other man and his life and he wanted to know absolutely everything about him and he smiled and kissed the other man’s neck.

Nate's heart raced frantically like the wings of a hummingbird against his ribs it was almost too painful to bare but then it didn't matter anymore his feelings were returned by this Man his German with the beautiful mismatched eyes he had never felt so happy except for the day he became a teacher.

Veits smile almost melted him into a puddle goo at his booted feet never had he had anyone look at him with suck pure radiating joy and love it was a true sight to see his body trembled and became hot all at once and as he was pulled closer and their lips met he couldn't help himself he smiled back with just as much joy and passion as Veit he kissed him like he was a starving man and his german was the first food he had seen in ages he kissed him so he wanted to devour his love and never let him escape.

wrapping his arms around him he laughed as Veit spoke with a thick accent "" It doesn't matter if you have an accent or not and like me the people I care and care about me will not care either not every German wanted to be pulled into that Madman's crazy schemes to me your just another innocent being pulled along in this mans endless tide of tyrannical plans for world domination Your just as much a prisoner of that man as I am "

Nate let out a surprised yelp that soon turned into a low groan as his face turned red from embarrassment Nate buried his face in Veits neck and nuzzled against the quick throbbing pulse that ran up his throat he shifted and looked up to Veit holding out his arms not liking the loss of contact it was weird but that's how he felt whenever he was close to Veit the other man soothed him and when his touch was gone it was very nearly painful the loss of his warmth against Nate.

Nate sighed contently when His blonde moved closer and as he spoke stroked his chest of course his body reacted like he know it would it went straight to his groin making his breath quicken and making fight to keep control of himself so he could answer the blondes questions he moaned lightly as he was taken by surprise and he felt the blondes guard lips against his cheek and he felt his face go bright again the heat radiating off he was sure could fry several eggs much to his embarrassment.

Ducking his head so his shaggy brown mane fell around his face he answered the other mans Questions his fingers taking the others hand and lacing his fingers through his and marvels at the feel of it he had always been curious about it why so many couples held hands like that and he finally thought he understood and he spoke as he looked down contently at his hands.

Well let me see there are the children of course , There are 3 of best friends who are more like brothers from school Thomas, james, and Mathew, Mathew is married and always gets made fun of by the other two Mathews wife is molly she is such a lovely girl she accepted me almost immediately after meeting as did her whole family Ma jensen, Pa jesen and the boys jack, joe, and jeremy yes I know they liked J for there boys and theres a funny story behing it but thats heres to tell oh and the jensens are a little strange if you don't call them Ma and Pa thy get mighty upset with you , Theres also oldy betty she has been like a mother to me ever since I was a boy she was married to one of my teachers when I was a boy in the orphange however he passed away and now there is just her she,s wiley and smart as a whip but she is kind and warm hearted I think you would adore her"

" what about you Is there anyone you would introduce me too " he asked almost hesitantly not looking at him

Veit looked at Nathaniel with a surprised look and apparently the Scotsman had completely misjudged his friend or the other talked differently to his friends than to him but the blond doubted that. What the Englishman was saying was true, the German citizens were oppressed by the fascist dictatorship and forced to obey to the governments will in their own country like in a prison. If the Nazis got overthrown it would set them free as well. The guardsman was thinking about this scenario for a moment and he wanted the war to end sooner than later. Ironically being freed from the Nazis would mean that he, Kowalski, Müller, Böhmer and his other comrades would all go from guards of a prisoner of war camp to prisoners in an allied prisoner of war camp. “I’m relieved you see it this way. Your friend has been certain that you hated Germans and would never voluntarily be with a German. He basically accused me of forcing you to have sex with me because he saw us during his attempt to escape last night.” He let the other know and by doing that disclosed the actual root of his concerns and worries.

It was cute and hot in his eyes how Nathaniel moaned, how his face blushed bright red and his body reacted to the slightest of his touch. Veit wanted to touch him more and he was glad that they weren’t outside in the rain and the dark again but in the storage room that had the lights turned on. This way they would be able to get completely naked, feel their skin and look at each other's bodies and pleasured faces. The German threw the second glove away onto the ground and let his hand run through the strands of brown hair while his mismatching eyes were looking at the scarred face as at an artwork. Nathaniel was the most handsome guy he had ever seen to him.

Interested he listened to what the other told him about the important people in his life and he imagined them in his head. Sure he had no clue how they really looked like or how they really were but from the telling of the brunette he could picture them. Veit smiled:” I wish I could actually meet them for real. They sound like a nice and funny bunch of people. The Jensens sound a little eccentric; I like eccentric and unconventional people.” The German soldier sighed and then said:” Maybe one day I can meet them. Maybe we’ll even be loving each other in an actual house with an actual bed and can go out to have dinner or sit at a café.” After he had spoken those words he realised just how surreal they sounded and it made him feel a little melancholic.

The first person who came to his mind when the Englishman asked him if there was anyone he would want to introduce to him was his grandfather. “I’d like to introduce you to my grandfather. He is a sophisticated and creative man with a lot of life experience. I’m certain he would like you and that you’d like him. His English is much better than mine.” He told the other but his grandfather was actually far out of Veit’s reach. He hadn’t heard from him in about two years. The old man lived in New York now and he doubted that he would ever return to Europe not to mention Germany after what was happening on the continent and in his native country.

There were quite a few faces of friends running through his mind but as soon as they appeared he realised that most of them didn't live anymore. And he hadn’t seen the others since he had become a soldier and the war had started.

There had been Louise a talented singer and actress whom had been a cheeky, beautiful red headed woman whose eyes had always shone whenever Veit had shown her the new dresses and costumes he had made for her to wear on stage. They had spent a lot of time together and had told each other nearly everything but the last time he had seen her had been at the beginning of November 1938. She had disappeared sometime during the Night of the Broken Glass where her house and the shop of her parents had been completely destroyed and burned down. They had never seen her nor her family again.

Then there had been Hans, Louise’s boyfriend. After Louise had disappeared he had aligned himself with the communist resistance and had insulted all of them for not following his example and he had broken contact with them. Hans had been a talented actor as well and Veit had been friends with him since they had been kids in their neighbourhood and he had always loved to hear the stories Veit had to tell him about his travels with his grandfather but he had not wanted anything to do with Veit anymore calling him a coward after he had refused to enter the communist resistance too. Hans had died years ago in the custody of the Gestapo.

Another one of his good friends had been the lighting engineer Richard who had always made Louise roll her eyes at his dirty jokes. He had always been good for a laugh and hadn’t been able to take anything seriously. That had had the advantage that he had always lightened up the mood and cheered people up automatically. Richard had had to follow the call of duty and Veit actually had seen him again on the Eastern front and he remembered that he had been glad to see him and on the other hand had been unhappy that he had been there now too. And he had known the reason why he had been scared about that. Two weeks after they had seen each other again Veit had crawled over his corpse on battlefield.

The last of his friends from his work, Adam, the gay jewish make-up artist with whom he had worked a lot of the time because they both had been responsible for the costumes and to make the artists look like the characters. Adam had been an always stressed person who had loved drama but he had always been there when there had been any problem and he had been a warm hearted man. When Veit had returned from the front for his “vacation” he had asked for him and he had had to ask quite a few people until some cared enough to answer him and tell him where he had been. The people couldn’t tell him where exactly his friend had been brought to but they told him that he had been deported to a death camp, what meant that the chances that Adam was still alive and that Veit would ever see him again was going against zero.

As for the two friends he had known from the gay community in Berlin and whom he and Tom had been friends with, they hadn’t had a much better fate. Walter a vivid, fancy and witty drag-queen who had performed in a cabaret had been at the wrong place the wrong time. He had been in a gay bar when the SA had stormed the establishment and he had been brutally raped and killed by one of the SA men long before Veit had deemed it possible that such tragedies could ever happen to one of his straight friends from his work too.

And Ralf, the steel-worker had talked about immigrating to the US after that incidence. But he hadn’t had much money or any concrete plan he just tried and neither Veit nor Tom had ever heard something from him again or knew if he had made it.

And Tom himself.....

A sad expression crossed his face when he realised that he had lost almost all of his friends to the Nazis and the war and that he was alone. Remembering the times he had worked at the theatre and the opera reminded him of the joy he had felt every single day, about how much fun he had had and how he had loved his life, his work with his friends, the characters, the stories, the lights, the architecture and the costumes he had made. And now he merely was a uniform and there was nothing left from his former life not the joy or the excitement for a new day and his job. He felt cold all of sudden when he looked down on himself dressed in the grey uniform with boots that were stained from the muddy ground.

“I would have loved to introduce you to my friends as well but they are either dead or disappeared, I don’t have any friends anymore.” He let the other know and tried a smile failing badly because it turned out looking like a grimace. He also didn’t want to introduce Nathaniel to his mother and her Nazi husband. Hell, he didn’t even want to visit them and have to see them himself. Then he noticed that there was Samuel, the guy from his closet. “I might introduce you to Samuel, he's the one who hides in my closet. I don’t know him too well or too long but aside from you he is the only person I had an actual personal conversation with in years and I think he is a decent fellow. If I introduced you to him, you would also get to know his girlfriend Emma I guess, even though I wouldn’t like to introduce her to you because she has never said a nice word about me and always insults me, at least when I am around. Samuel said she actually told him some good things about me, what surprised me.” He told the other and he thought that maybe Sam and he could become friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Nathaniel's attention was caught by what the revelation of what happened last evening whilst they were together that damn Scotsman always pushing his luck and causing chaos he hasn't realised just how twisted he had gotten since losing his wife and child in the attacks on England by the Nazi bombers they had been staying his wife's family about the be shipped off to the country the very next day but there was a surprise air raid that night and they were caught unawares and died.

nate pressed his forehead to Veits and wrapped himself around the German offering him solace and comfort and reassurance " You didn't force me to choose this nor did I do it for any other reason than I wanted you and since meeting you that desire is only growing in intensity". I explained why mac might say what he had said my theory was that he was trying to protect me and lash out at the same time his rage and anger and hatred for all nazi's spilling over into the easiest target he could hurt.

He got distracted from Mac and his situation with other more pleasant things such as the blondes hand running through my own chestnut hair making me lean my face into his hand trying to hide the scars on my face starting to get self-conscious as his beautiful blondes mismatched eyes watched him studying him making him think about touching the other and it made his flesh goosebump all over he shivered not from fear but need and excitement as he listened to me talk about all the people in my life I called family.

I listened to him talk about his grandfather I listened as he talked and thought abought his past and watched as a deep painful sadness covered his face as he thought about it and spoke he didn't like that sadness and when his German was finished speaking he couldn't help himself he wanted to wipe away that sadness that had filled his vision.

Nathaniel leaned forward and kissed the other male with a restless abandon that he utilized to distract his lover with his body and hopefully make him feel better in the process whilst he thought about things.

Even though he technically knew that he had not forced or pressed the other to having sex with him as he had felt the desire, the attraction and want from the other it still calmed him down and reassured him to hear the man he deeply cared for saying that and he could forget what that Scotsman who, as Kowalski had told him had been forgotten in that latrine cabin, had said to him the other day. His strong arms pressed the other man closer when Nathaniel wrapped himself around him and he got the feeling that their clothes were a disturbing factor in terms of getting even closer to one another.

Veit realised that the English inmate didn’t just lean into his hand for the feeling but that he was trying to hide parts of his face what lead him to take the other’s face between both of his hands, turning the brunettes eyes to face his own. “Don’t hide your handsome face from me. I love to look at you and I want to see everything of you. And I mean absolutely everything. I want to study your face and your body.” He breathed into his ear playfully nibbling on it.

His feeling of loneliness, hopelessness and sadness seemed to take him over completely at that moment after he had memorised his friends and that he had lost them all as well as his life and the country he had once known. The Nazi government had taken it all from him even though he was German and had been deemed a category 1A Aryan by the doctors working for the Nazis who had examined him and his features. And still they had destroyed his life as they had destroyed other people’s lives. His looks and phenotype hadn’t protected him or those dear to him.

The German was caught in surprise as he was deep in his depressing thoughts when suddenly Nathaniel kissed him with such a passion that made it very clear to Veit that it was difficult for the brunette to see him like this and that he wanted to make him feel better by using physical means.

And it worked to an extent because when their lips locked and the blond embraced the kiss in an intense passionate way he didn’t feel that alone on the planet anymore.

Pinning Nathaniel down again while still kissing him he pressed his body onto the other’s and his crotch rubbed against the English man’s. Veit was still hard for him and not even the painful thinking had managed to erase that desire that was prominent in his body whenever he saw him.

His skilled fingers ridded the inmate from the clothes that all the inmates had to wear and he threw them down onto the ground where his own gloves were. The soldier took a while to just appreciate the sight of the other man’s exposed nakedness in the light in front of his mismatched eyes. He was stunningly handsome and his muscles were well defined. “You’re the most handsome man I’ve ever seen.” He said before his lust took over completely and he felt his cock throbbing in his trousers.

His lips were eager to kiss, suck, lick and explore every centimetre of Nathaniel’s body. Veit's mouth was tracing his body down from his throat and neck, over the chest and nipples down to the abdominals while his left hand was stroking the other’s thighs when the right one was grabbing and massaging his balls. The other’s manly body was making Veit go crazy for lust. It wasn’t like the German didn’t have seen dozens of well defined male bodies in his life, he was a soldier after all, but he had never felt such desire rising in him that was caused by the strong feelings he had for this English inmate.

• 4 weeks later...

Nate stood before this man the man that seemed to make Nathaniel's whole life brighter till he had met the guard and looked into his strangely drawing eyes nates world was just gray there was no colour any emotion unless he was with the children even his friends whom he adored and called family couldn't bring everything to colour the way the man in front of him did.

I watched him as he relived the loss of everyone he cared about and knew there was a deep aching pit growing inside my lover and he was drowning in it and I didn't like that I couldn't let it happen so I kissed him and tried to share all I felt for him I emotions were all mixed upside me I cared for this man so deeply that when he hurt I hurt and I didn't like it when he hurt and it scared the crap out of me .

I couldn't help the snort that escaped my lips when he called me the most handsome man he had ever met I was not handsome I was monster I saw how the others reacted to me pity and disgust and fascination coloring there faces before they could hide it.

At least the Germans didn't show pity there was just disgust and anger that I could I understand and live with.

" I know you are feeling the loss of those close to you but sweet lies are still lies my love I hate seeing that pain in your eyes that lost look but you don't have to say things that are not true" I wave a hand at my face and down the scared half of my body .

"I know I,m a monster that you can love me regardless of that bewilders me and just makes that ache in my chest tighten and makes me feel more for you so much more"

he watches as his clothes are removed and his eyes don't meet his germans as he stands there before him somewhat broken wishing he could be perfect for his love feeling unworthy be to selfish and greedy to give him up too needy to feel his touch on my own skin.

Nate reaches out his hands slowly undressing his lover as his lover kisses and takes him to new levels of need and torment he had never felt anything like this burning ball of need burning low in his stomach he didn't want to stop he never wanted to stop he thought not realising as he undressed his German he was making soft needy noises wanting more the thick heavyweight between his thighs ached and bobbed with the need used to be touched.

When he heard Nathaniel say that in regards to himself and his looks Veit froze and looked at the other seemingly unable to comprehend this at first. But as those words and the pain and self-hatred the other had just shown to him sank in the German looked at the brunette male with sadness in his mismatching eyes and a face that showed that he was hurt and angered at the same time by hearing this. It saddened and hurt him that Nathaniel saw himself this way, that he could even say something like this about himself. Veit loved this man, he loved his body and he wanted the other to be able to see what a wonderful person he was as well. At the same time it also angered him that he was accused of being a liar and that Nathaniel would insult his own self like this. The guard would not let anyone insult the man he loved like this not even if the one insulting him was the man himself.

“I wasn’t lying to you Nathaniel! I am many things but a liar I am not.” He told him right away. “You are handsome, I love you, I love your body, I love how you look and I wish you could see yourself through my eyes as you apparently fail to see what I am seeing in you.” He told him and laid his head to the side a little when the Englishman was pointing at the scarred part of his body and face. “So?” Veit asked. “I am seeing your scars, I am aware of them and I find them attractive as well. I am an artist and your body is like a perfect and fine artwork to me.” He said in a genuine and direct way while letting his hand touch the scarred skin on his body caressing and stroking over it. “I hope that I’ll get the opportunity to draw you once.”

The sentence that followed made Veit’s heart ache and his eyes looked at Nathniel while he shook his head. It pained him to hear him speak like this and this made him even madder than being accused of lying or the other saying he wasn’t handsome. The blond male took the brunettes face into his hands again and he looked into those green eyes. “Never say that about yourself again. Never call yourself a monster again. Never!” he told him in a troubled and yet demanding tone. “You are not a monster! I have seen monsters, I can identify them when I see them and you aren’t one.” He exclaimed. “Fuck!” he pulled the other closer and held him pressed to his still clothes body laying his forehead onto Nathaniel’s shoulder. “Why do you say something like this about yourself? Because of your scars? Is that what makes a man a monster for you? Some scarred skin?” he asked feeling somewhat lost. “None of the real monsters I have seen had any significant scars on their skin, no, but they were disgusting, vile and cruel people no matter how supposedly ‘flawless’ their skin looked.”

When Veit was giving pleasure to and was caressing the other’s body, both sides the scarred and not scarred one equally, with his mouth, tongue and hands he felt the Englishman’s hand reach out to his uniform and the other started to undress him. Veit held in a second and looked up to the other making it easier for him to take his time and uncover his body completely. While item after item of his grey uniform landed on the ground his grey and blue eyes were both permanently looking into the other’s eyes with a clear hunger, longing and desire as well as love for Nathaniel. As he was completely naked himself he let the other look at him the same way Veit had taken his time to examine and appreciate Nathaniel’s body.

Hearing the needy and longing noises and seeing how the other’s dick was twitching he took his own attention craving cock and Nathaniel’s into his hand at the same time and rubbed and jerked them together. He breathed heavily and feeling the Englishman’s hot pulsating member against his own turned him on even more. Veit’s other hand was caressing the man’s body and pinching his nipples while he passionately kissed him and knotted their tongues together.

Forced to breathe he unlocked lips with the other again and gave him a heated look from his mismatched eyes before he let go of both of their cocks to position himself somewhat differently. He let his left hand stroke the veiny greedy cock of his lover again the right one was spreading Nathaniel’s arse. He got a nice look at the other’s rosy hole and he felt his manhood twitch in anticipation while he teased the other’s hole with his fingers before he used his salvia to make the fingers slide inside more smoothly. Veit moved them slowly at first and only did so much as brushing against his prostate slightly before he increased the speed and pushed his fingers against it harder. And while one hand was playing with his lover’s gorgeous dick and the other one was fingering him the German’s mismatched eyes were watching the expression on his handsome face and seeing Nathaniel in pleasure made Veit go crazy from desire and he craved to fuck his cute arse.

• 1 month later...

Nathaniel is taken aback by the passionate vehemence of his speech he is unable to meet his lover's eyes he splutters turning red " I didn't mean that you're a liar I just you call me handsome but thanks to what happened I,m scared for life it will never go away.

hearing that Jager loves how he looks even with his scars that he loves all of him he feels stinging in his eyes he looks away so the other wouldn't see how much that his words pierced him down to the soul that he wished to draw him made him a little shy it makes him shift restlessly unable to stand still as his heart ponded from his loves words which made his heart swell and he fell just a little more for the guard.

he felt his face being held he met the others mismatched eyes he met the serious gaze and he thinks on what he says making him realise what he said and what he had been thinking ever since he got the new scars he had become self-loathing and think himself a monster due to the reactions of others and the self-disgust of himself.

" your right, of course, my love in those regards I and far from a monster but I still feel monstrous " he spoke lightly.

Nate enjoyed the others passionate nature his touch made his hands shook as he undressed the other his fingertip grazing over his smooth skin he eyes never left his lovers his eyes fell half mast covering darkening hungry eyes he bit his lip before his lip parts and his breath quickens as he feels the others touch moving over his body

" fuck," he said under his breath as veit took his member and started stroking it was his own nates knee's turned to jelly and his leg shuddered he held onto veit his head falling back a little before he moved closer and his mouth meets veits he kisses him

Nates hips bucked as he kissed veit moaning and making mewling noises before being moved into a new position he felt his love at his back his loved thick cock twitching between his cheeks before he felt wet fingers brushing over his hole making it quiver with a greedy need he pushed back wanting more needing that feeling of being full of his lover.

When the penetration comes he shifts his legs wider apart and his hips buck his cock leaking like a fountain as he feels the burn of being invaded he pushes back in the invading fingers he arches his back ad anting he mewl a little thrusting his hips frantically .

Please Love Please I need you " Nate begs Jager shamelessly half-crazed he needed to feel hi lovers dick buried deep within him almost feverishly as his lover's fingers hand him dangling on the edge of orgasm.

Veit noticed that Nathaniel seemed to be a little taken aback by just how strongly and passionate the blond spoke and got about this but the solider was just as passionate when he loved someone or something as he was unmotivated when he couldn’t see the point. A smile crossed his lips when the brunette started stuttering and flushed red answering him. “I called you handsome because you are and I was well aware of your scars. I am not a blind man Nathaniel and I know that scars won’t ever go away again. But is that this bad?” he asked wanting to give the Englishman his perspective. “They are a part of you. A part of your life, your personal history, they tell your story. Our experiences and what we have to go through and the fights we have to fight – and I am not solely speaking of battles and wars here – shape us and are a part of us.” He said. “I’d like to know what happened to you and where you’ve got them, if you don’t mind sharing this with me.” The younger male told him and let his fingers run over the scarred skin. “Why don’t you try to see them as something to be proud of? Something that shows what you have survived in your life and had been able to endure.”

He really had trouble understanding why the other apparently had such a problem with his scars and even seemed to be ashamed of having them and found them that ugly and bad. Veit had grown up around men who were proud of their scars and who even had showed them around to people who had not asked. And then there were those student fraternities that had their rituals and fought dagger duels causing each other duelling scars in their faces and even went as far as to infect the wounds so that the scars would look more severe in the end. Maybe men taking pride in their scars was a German thing though and it might have been different in England.

Having the other man’s face between his hands and looking into his eyes he listened to what Nathaniel said and it made him a little sad again. Quite desperately he kissed Nate to make it clear to him that he was not a monster, that he was lovable and desirable. When their lips parted Veit let his forehead remain on the other’s and gently touched the man’s nose with his own.“There is no reason for you to feel this way though. You’re in no way monstrous. There is nothing, absolutely nothing about you that would get anywhere near that description. You’re a handsome, lovely man and I am head over heels for you. You’ve made me crush on you as hard as I have never crushed on anyone before. And I don’t fall for monsters, I can assure you that. “He let him know wanting him to understand this and to not feel this negatively about himself anymore.

Being pulled into a heated kiss by the other Veit embraced Nathaniel’s lips and tongue while he rubbed their dicks against each other feeling the pulsating heat. It enthralled him when Nate moaned into their kiss and made mewing sounds in such a lewd way obviously lusting for him. The strong and greedy reactions to his touch and how the Englishman welcomed his fingers as they entered his hole, spreading his legs further and bucking his hips was arousing him more and it made him more eager to make the other feel even better, to drawn him in pleasure.

Seeing and feeling the brunette’s cock leaking fountains of pre-cum was erotic to him and it turned him on more and he was feeling the urge of wanting to be inside of him and just when he had been about to pull out his finger’s and give his thick rod of meat to Nathaniel the Englishman begged for his dick, telling him he needed him. A pleased smile appeared on Veit’s face as he pulled out his finger’s :”As you wish!” he said smirking and then wildly kissed the other exchanging salvia in the process before he spit in his hand and used the salvia to smear his hard cock with it so that he could put it in easier.

As soon as his whole length had entered Nathaniel’s hole he grabbed the other’s legs and placed them over his shoulders starting to thrust into him deeply and hammer onto his prostate with his cock, not giving the brunette’s hole much time to adjust to the thick dick that was spreading it because he just couldn’t control himself anymore. His heart was pounding hard and fast in his chest and his breathe was getting heavy and hearable as he penetrated the other faster and harder losing himself inside of his lover, feeling the tightness and the clenching of the Englishman’s hole around his dick that was shooting intense sparks of pleasure through his body making him want to feel more of it.

He pressed his hot lips onto the other’s legs that were hanging over his shoulders and one of his hands reached out for the English man’s balls, kneading them while he fucked him to wander to the man’s cock afterwards giving it some attention too. The doctor’s couch squeak under them according to the rhythm as Veit rammed his cock into Nathaniel maybe it needed some oil or it just wasn’t made for two men fucking on it like animals.

The closer Nathaniel got to his climax and the more his muscle strangled Veit’s thick throbbing thing the more pleasure the German was feeling and the more growls and moans of pleasure he left out trying to quiet down his voice to not be heard by someone who might be passing by the door of the storage room.

Considering that the brunette had been dangling on the edge of orgasm from the blond male’s fingers already it wasn’t too much of a surprise for the German when Nathaniel had his orgasm rather early and his muscle constricted hard around his cock making pleasure shoot through his body and he started to see stars from the intense pleasure that tightness made him feel but it wasn’t enough to make Veit climax just yet as he had not been on the verge of orgasm when he had rammed his dick into the other. When Nathaniel had cum, staining his own body with his sperm Veit leaned over him and kissed him, shoved his tongue into his mouth and let it dance with the other’s while he pulled his rock hard, pre-cum dripping needy cock out of the man’s arse, being completely heated and desperate to cum himself. “Make me cum too!” he breathed into the other’s ear in a husky, aroused voice before he nibbled on the other man’s earlobe, letting out a desperate groan feeling his cock throb and yearning for his lover’s attention and touch.

• Saga locked this topic