• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• STARRK

• KatieMH25!

• Kujaku

Re- watching Gintama lolol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gintama-2017 )),

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

tumblr_on4lm6UXz91upln69o10_540.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Now finishing Vatican Miracle Examiner and loving the bromance between Roberto and Hiraga

The ending is a real trial for my endurance! That ****** adorable Father Julio! The sequel needs some development re threesome xxx

started some episodes from the new season

like the new season from Kekkai sensen, Shokugeki no soma

or the Ousama Game =w=

today will come the first episode from Inuyashiki too, what looks pretty Interesting

• 2 weeks later...

just finished Boku no Hero Academia S2. the new villains featured in the last episode are pretty cool i'm torn whether to side with the heroes or the bad guys T__T

can't wait for the next season!

I've just watched first 2 eps from Inuyashiki 'cus that's how much is out so far. It's good, but i already hate to death the bad guy, hope he'll suffer a lot until he dies. I'll probably read the manga, i don't have the patience to wait for all the eps to be out.

Been weeks since I last watched anime... but I think it was an episode of Hitorijime My Hero.

I have yet to catch up with the anime of this season. Huhuhu

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching really old anime as I'm waiting for more episodes to come out from the airing ones. I've started to watch Pokemon from the very start (haha) and Eureka Seven (as it has a few of my favourite voice actors) ^^

I am still catching up in my Summer Animu 017 lists. recently I've finished:

Isekai Shokudou

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni

Jigoku Shoujo Yoi no Togi

and I'm about to finish with Jikan no Shihaisha (:

I am kinda forcing myself throught the anime Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

cuz I really really like the main character~

in general I love characters like him so yeah =w=

the rest of the anime is kinda meh but it is worth it xD

I just watched the new remake of Osomatsu-San. ^~^ It was hilarious (as expected though xD) and I loved those colours and style xD I kinda wanted to rewatch Ergo Proxy but, Idk man.. \_(^~^) _/ I am thinking about returning to some old animes that I used to watch loong time ago like Soul Eater, Bleach etc.. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Definitely rewatch Bleach anime! I do it all the time and it never gets boring! I love how ichigo just gets stronger and stronger with each season (it's a damn shame the anime got cancelled!)

I have recently started to watch Duarara!! English dubbed because Johnny Young Boosch who plays Ichigo in Bleach is the main voice actor in Duarara!! And apparently he won an award for his performance. I'm up to episode 10 and I gotta say, hope it gets better soon coz this is boring lol