Nice to meet you!

jacobsenia

Hello there
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to the forum~! i'm glad you decided to join our little family! ^_^

just wondering if you have watched the BL movie of Doushitemo Furetakunai? imo, that's one of the most beautifully made bl movie based on yaoi manga :)

anyways, i hope you find many wonderful friends and discover amazing things here! enjoy your time :)

Hello! Thank you so much for welcoming me!

Anyway, Doushitemo Furetakunai is actually one of my favorite BL movies ever. I did read the manga prior but that was so long ago rip. It was the second BL movie I watched though (after Seven Days). It would probably be one of my top 3 favorites (alongside Waterboyy and Seven Days).

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jacobsenia

• Ayakashiu

• Orient

• Ryuu_L

Additionally, I'm working on character creation for an original piece and a collection of smaller one-shots.

good luck with your work! 7f97f3953aaa810c0ad811eab2e77da1442076271808a071e48f6ebf35a30196.gif

With the amount of writing you're doing, I think you won't have any problems starting a RP here. (; You should really go and check our RP arena and see if you can find a RP offer you like. Or even post your own. (: Let me know if you post an entry for the competition, I would love to read it. ^^

Haha. I actually did submit an entry. I think I was the first person to submit an entry. I had another idea for the entry, but I ended up sticking to the plot I used.

Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your entry. Now I'll stop spamming your intro post. ;D

I'll gladly give you all the recommendations I can :D

You can also join our

and
are my yakuza-lovers friends XD.

: haha. I would hardly call it spamming. I rather enjoy getting to talk to you. Also, I'm glad you liked my entry~

: thank you! I'll be sure to check it out later!

Hallo, nice to meet you.

I am also a big sidon fan, he was probably the most well designed of the chosen one. Not only that... he has a big part in bringing Link to the elphant dungeon, and the siege is probably the best of them all. The fact that zoras can become over 100 years old and he is waiting so long for his sister to return or die peacefully makes him dramatic, without looking to much depressed. The zora sity is ....so romantic, like a paradise, never saw i a better city in any game.

Welcome to the board. Happy to have more members to share our love. You definitely made the right decision to join us.