Nice to meet you!

jacobsenia

Hi, everyone. I'm Irin. Obviously, I'm new here. Like within the first couple of hours, at most.

Anyway, I am a huge fan of yaoi manga and BL movies. I'm actually looking for good quality BL movies as I type it.

In regards to comics involving BL, I read a lot of different ones. I loved Blood Bank - absolutely fantastic. I'm also reading "Treat Me Gently, Please."

I'm 20, so I'm open to RP as well and hope to get started on the RP board once I have more developed characters. However, I won't RP anything sexual if you're under 18, for reasons I'd imagine are obvious.

I am hoping to work on my newest BL piece of fiction, involving my character "Mahiro" but I still have to design the other characters. It'll probably be a collection of short stories due to the nature of the world (you can also pm me for more information. I may create a group RP for it as well once I've been here longer and know I will be able to stay active for sure)

Um...

I guess if you have any questions, definitely ask? I know a lot of people sometimes say I'm scary, but I swear I'm friendly to most people.

Oh, I'm play Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild right now so hmu with your love for Sidon (and maybe lowkey shipping of Link and Sidon?)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jacobsenia

• Ayakashiu

• Orient

• Ryuu_L

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hello! Welcome to this little piece of heaven! I highly doubt you have a scary bone in your body, but who knows *chuckles* I hope you have a great time around here and decide to stick around for a long time~

Hello! Welcome to this little piece of heaven! I highly doubt you have a scary bone in your body, but who knows *chuckles* I hope you have a great time around here and decide to stick around for a long time~

It would definitely be great to be able to stick around.

In all honesty, my best friend is a guy like me and he and I follow each other on another website. So, I get scared to post about the mangas I read + the movies I've been watching for fear of his judgement (even if we RP some kinky stuff on that website rip)

I just finished Waterboyy and I've been ranting about it but I'm scared to say the name on the website.

I'm mainly hoping for this to be a place where I can actually be myself in regards to what I like. I'm not sure if it will prove to be as much, but I'd like to be able to talk to others who read the mangas I do and maybe have seen some of the movies (specifically I want someone to talk about great movies like Seven Days and No Touching At All since they're my favorites and based on manga I've read). Maybe even find people who can make suggestions for me to read when I finish Treat Me Gently, Please. Plus I need recommendations on good movies that aren't sad at the ending because I'm sick of the standard being "this movie isn't sad because neither character dies." :(

Sadly I can't get those on the other website and I'm so afraid of judgement from my friend that I've really struggled with finding suggestions and talking about my interests... :(

Ah- This reply got really long. I'm sorry.

Welcome to YO! It's great to have your presence here.

No judgment here friend. Just a passion for all things, boys love!

Hi

!

Welcome to YO Irin, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hi

;)

giphy.gif

Nice to meet you and welcome to our little family ;)

I looking forward to read some of your projects and RP! And once you get used to this lovely place I hope you enjoy it here the same way as we do. So take care and have fun here! Cya :Wink:

Hello

! Welcome to Yaoi Otaku :)

I, too, love blood bank, and many BL comics! Especially those with yakuza theme.

Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Hello. Nice to meet you too. My name is Sun. And I welcome you to this forum.

Also I hope you enjoy your time here. Have a great day.

Hello

!

Welcome to the forums!

Happy to hear you are into BL movies. I am always excited to watch decent ones too.

zelda-gif-dance.gif

Hello Irin! Welcome to YO. You don't seem scary at all. (; It's nice to know we got another RPer on board, so I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you ever need help, feel free to ask. :D

Oh, wow! Everyone's been so nice and welcoming so far!

I'm so glad to meet another Blood Bank fan! To be honest, I haven't met any other fans of it. Also, I'd love to get some suggestions for yakuza comics if you have any! I know I've read some of them, but it's always difficult for me to avoid rereading them via the website I use for manga. I ought to create a profile to prevent that, but sometimes it's fun to reread and fall in love with the ships all over again

I actually found this website while looking for lists of BL movies with a happy ending. Sadly I'm a bit of a gourmet when it comes to movies. I want the filming to look decent, even if I know it's difficult. Really, as long as it isn't fuzzy I'm usually okay with watching it. Also, I'm so picky with their hair. I struggle with some Japanese BL movies because of it. :/ I sat through Seven Days only because I absolutely adored the manga.

Roleplay is what drives me to join most websites, honestly. ^-^"

I have been roleplaying since I was 12 or so. Writing since before that. I still remember my first full-length fanfiction was an Avatar: The Last Airbendender fanfiction (ATLA also brought forth my first RP experience as well haha)

I sat through Seven Days only because I absolutely adored the manga.

, same here. It's great they did the effort to film the manga though. Quantity to quality;););)

Manga is captivating one, tense and intense, so was (nicely) surprised with their happy end!

Hope your rolepaying is gooood here :):)

​​

Hey

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Most of the manga I read have been blessed with happy endings. Sadly, I can't say the same about the movies (I'm looking at you, Boys Love).

Sadly, I've noticed the standard for a happy ending in BL movies seems to have gone down. For a lot of people, the standard is "Did they die?" and it upsets me so much...

Also I'm hoping to design a few characters. I'm setting up a fresh multi-muse account on another website I go on, so I'll probably just use them on here as well~

Thank you so much! Also, loving your signature. Those are the guys from YOI right? I've been meaning to watch that but I haven't had the chance. Mainly because I've started watching Aquarion and don't feel like hunting for a place to watch it.

yuuuuup, they're Otabek and Yurio from YOI ^ ^ thank you so much! foxy3

In fact, I have very little time watching anime recently :/

I'm the same way. I usually can only watch what's on the streaming services my parents pay for. I'm way too broke because my mom makes me pay bills. Better than rent, though.

My problem is that I get bored so easily. I'm plowing through Addicted right now because the main ship is so cute (I saw it on a list of top 5 BL and it was #1 so I had to check it. Everything they said is true! Haha). Sadly it's 15 episodes so I'm kissing sleep goodbye!

, So true! The real life is not only depression, but most of BL movies push people minds to the negative side. Not healthy. I've got my fill of heavy dramatic tragedies in general, so do prefer to avoid it ;);););) unless it's my favourite author/ director / actor...

That's why I am currently into reading. So much more fluff love!!!! :Dancing:

Hello Irin! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

I've been heavy into ready lately. I've put "Treat Me Gently, Please" on hold, though, while I focus on my movies, though. Additionally, I'm working on character creation for an original piece and a collection of smaller one-shots.

Thanks so much! Everyone here seems really nice, so I'm actually feeling more at home than I expected.

Roleplay is what drives me to join most websites, honestly. ^-^"

I have been roleplaying since I was 12 or so. Writing since before that. I still remember my first full-length fanfiction was an Avatar: The Last Airbendender fanfiction (ATLA also brought forth my first RP experience as well haha)

Oh wow

you really started writing young. :D Hope you will have lots of RP partners here then and we also have a writer corner where you can post some of your works, if you wished to. (;

I've always been into writing. When I was little, I wrote a superhero story about my sister and I. My family were villains and important political figures and my mom was a hero too, I think.

And I'm actually looking into that contest that was posted. The writing one. I actually already wrote my entry and posted it on another website for my friends to give me advice on. I'm just waiting to submit it.

Tbh, while I'd love to start rping, I've been in a bit of a slump because of my friends. That's why I'm watching BL every night now (I'm working on watching Love Sick because Thai pieces are the best, I've found). I'm writing 100 one-shots titled 100 Days (all BL) because I want to keep writing and not dull my skill. The first one I wrote was actually over 3000 words. I'm really pleased with it even though no one has read it.

Hello there

!

Welcome to the forum~! i'm glad you decided to join our little family! ^_^

just wondering if you have watched the BL movie of Doushitemo Furetakunai? imo, that's one of the most beautifully made bl movie based on yaoi manga :)

anyways, i hope you find many wonderful friends and discover amazing things here! enjoy your time :)