Hidden Power (18-virtualoo and wewuwe)

virtualoo

Zephyr was too stressed out about his heat to notice how cold the man got,. he was more worried that he may have hurt him. "im sorry, are you alright? i...i can try better, i just got too worked up." he frowned, looking at the man's wrist, seeing no red around him. "im happy youre not hurt, i would have never forgiven myself.." he trailed off, looking down at his hands, missing the man's warmth..

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Wewuwe

"Its just my cold and...Oh, you mean if you hurt me. Uh no no you didn't hurt me..Its okay.."Aneki said and quietly took his hand again. "You don't have to worry okay...? You didn't hurt me.." Aneki said with a small smile. The other didn't notice it seemed...Maybe he can enjoy another persons touch a bit longer.

A wave of relief fell over Zephyr. "I'm so glad." Hesaid, happy to be near him again.

He felt his stomach tighten thinking of the man reaching out to touch him again.

He boldly slid his fingers in between aneki's to hold him closer, the red heads large fingers covering the others.

"I'm sorry, it's just so nice to actually do this." He admitted, brushing his thumb over the man's hand.

"Your hands feel so cool against mine." He said, not thinking much of it, he assumed he was just controlling himself better.

Aneki felt anxious holding the other again but..he was so warm. Zephyr had such warm soft hands..hands he could feel warmth in and hold. And the gentle thumb stroking..it was nice. "I guess you're getting better at self control..you'll be able to do t without thinking about it" Aneki smiled softly as he laced his own fingers within the others as well, lightly squeezing his hand.

Zephyr could feel the earth growing on his face from such a personal touch. He glanced up at the man, trying to read his expression, keeping his hand around the other. He could feel his heartbeat rise when the man brushed his thumb onto his hand.

"Yeah.." he said, unsure of really what the man said, since he was too busy looking at Aneki.

Aneki hoped that the heat rising in his face was just from the other holding his hand. He for so warm and fuzzy and that wasn't a feeling he usually got. He forgot what he originally was doing for a moment, staring back at the other in silence, enjoying he others touch

"I-..." he stopped what he was going to say, letting go of the other man's hand. He couldn't help himself as he reached his hand out and reached his fingers to touch the man's jaw, unsure what he was doing.

"I'm sorry." He started, unsure what he was apologizing for, keeping his hand there, feeling his fingers grow in heat.

Aneki got caught up in the moment, letting the others fingers graze his chin. The others hand moved away and he snapped back to attention, feeling a chilling sensation all over husband body yet his cheeks were rosy with warmth. "Um..no problem" Aneki said quietly, before he continued on. "I...think we made good progress for today" Aneki said softly before gathering up all his papers.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Zephyr came back to reality when Aneki began gathering his papers. "Oh." He said, disheartened. He saw the heat on the man's face, assuming it was from his touch. He had been dreaming of that moment. Touching the man, having Aneki leaning in and finally being able to kiss the man he's been looking at every other day for the past few months.

"Wait." He said, reaching out and lightly touching the man's arm. "I didn't mean to make you upset in any way." He said, feeling his tempature rise due to the stress of the situation. "Please don't be upset." He frowned.

Aneki had just finished gathering up his papers when the other held his arm and stopped him in his tracks. Zephyr voiced his concerns of hurting hi or making him upset somehow and it only made him redder. "I'm not upset, don't worry okay..?" He asked softly with a small smile. Aneki was thinking about the others hand and its warmth, drawn to the idea of how warm his lips must be. Before he realized it, he was giving the other a light kiss on the lips. When he realized what he was doing, he pulled away and his cheeks might as well have been tomatoes. It now felt like he was on fire and yet freezing at the same time, feeling like his body as probably really cold now. "I-I-I'm sorry..!' He fumbled as he made his way out the door.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Zephyr felt his body burn in surprise from the kiss. He watched the man panic and leave the room, not even giving him a minute to kiss back or process what to say. "Wh--" he was you he tied, and let the man leave. He touched his own lips, having a hard time believing he was kissed.

He knew it was going to be tense next time they meet up..

Aneki knew he would be having Zephyr as a patient again today and he felt like his whole body was getting hot and cold again. He put on a longer sleeve shirt to try to keep himself warm and his cold powers in control. He had to be especially careful today..Just...Focus on the session and try not to think about what happened. He should be able to at least do this much..

Zephyr took a deep breath before opening the door to the therapy room. He looked up at Aneki, smiling nervously "Hey" he murmured, taking a seat on the chair, very concerned with his flame today..

Zephyr finally broke the silence. "Listen..I'm sorry about yesterday." He frowned.

"It's...It's okay..." Aneki said shyly himself, kind of forgetting g what this session was even supposed to be about today. He tried to warm up his hands by rubbing them together but it didn't help much. "I kissed you...It's not your fault" He said with a a slight tint in his cheeks. "I just went up and-Agh so embarrassing" He said while nervously laughing.

Zephyr looked at the man's hands, wondering how he could feel so cold, when he was burning up. "Why exactly...did you kiss me?" he asked after a moment of uncomfortable tension. "Is it okay to talk about this?" he asked.

"I...I don't know how to explain..without sounding weird" Aneki answered honestly as he was looking down at his hands. "Your hands were so warm..and nice..and I usually get told I'm cold so..I wanted to see if you're lips were um...warm too" He said bashfully out loud knowing how weird that must sound. It only made his body feel even colder..

"..Were they?" He asked after silence. He saw that the man was clutching himself to get warm. Zephyr quickly reached out to try and warm his hands. "are you getting sick?" he asked, wrapping his warm hands around the man.

"....Yeah" Aneki spoke up after a moment of silence, admitting that he did find the others lips rather warm. Just thinking about it made it feel like his whole body would go out of control and get very cold unless he reigned it in now. Zephyr had reached out and wrapped his hands around him, the touch so warm and inviting and it helped him focus to get his body back to a normal temperature. "I'm okay..A little chilly that's all" He said as he held onto the others hands in return, loving the warmth coming from the other.

Zephyr brushed his thumb over the man's hand. He leaned down and gently blew warm air onto his hands, heating them up. "is that better?" he asked, looking up at the man, smiling at the nervousness in the other man's face.

"That did help a little...I think I'll be fine now" Aneki said softly with a shy smile, able to reign in his abilities and get his body back to a more normal temperature. "Guess your warm hands were able to help somebody so...that's good" He said with a small smile.

"I'm glad I could help you." Zephyr said, pulling his hands away, wishing he could keep them there and touch the man more.

He leaned back in the chair and let out a sigh, watching the man in the other chair.

"What would you like to talk about today?" He asked, his eyes stuck on then others.

• 2 months later...

"I am honestly not sure myself. I must say though we have been making good progress I would like to think so far" He spoke as he held his hands together as he sat down. So..warm...He thought as he tried to focus

• Saga locked this topic