An alpha like me! (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"I don't remember exchanging text messages with Yukie, though." Nadir had numerous contacts whenever he was on the search for new prey, which was why he liked to used dating sites, because it was convenient to look for prospective prey without having the need to be careless about raising suspicion or revealing his identity. "And if we talk about our history, Yukie and I met for less than a week, and our little chat before the date at the amusement park was our first time talking." Nadir turned to the speckled haired twin. "Are you sure your twin is talking about me?"

Turning to Ayme this time, Nadir looked at the younger straight in the eye and followed the other with his gaze as Ayme sat on a chair, like the fucking twit owned the place. Nadir could feel a second wave of convulsions coming, but he fought them off again. Nadir knew lashing out at the unwelcome Ayme would make no significant difference, since the boy would just predictably spring right back up with all his injuries healed. But Nadir could talk, and he would use his words to show how he disliked Ayme's presence. Somehow, Nadir loathed the white haired twin, but with Yukie, it was alright. "You find meeting me creepy? Now why is that? I doubt there's reason for you to feel creeped by me, seeing as you're clearly the weirder one of us two. Call it a kink if you want, but I'm merely a guy who likes to keep his dates in his home, while you have ridiculous regenerative abilities. And stalking tendencies, towards your own brother too. Now ain't that creepy?"

Nadir noticed that Ayme talked as if his own twin was the most annoying and unnecessary person alive. Inconspicuously, the man shifted his gaze to look at Yukie's face, wondering if the speckle haired twin was used to this kind of treatment. If so, living at their home would have been extremely unbearable. An abusive father and a manipulative twin brother? If Nadir was in Yukie's shoes, he sure as hell would have strangled at least one of them by now. Instead, Yukie chose to look for a date, someone to talk to other than those people from his household, which was actually the most normal response in such a situation.

In some ways, Nadir could relate to Yukie's experiences. Out of all the things his grandfather did to him, the most repulsive was the sexual harassment Nadir had to endure. So when Ayme mentioned that he often tormented Yukie in his dungeon and tied him up there, Nadir impulsively moved, clenching his fist and roughly pulling Yukie away from the smirking little motherfucker. Pulling his hand back, the man pushed his packed fist straight into the white haired twin's face. Nadir felt Ayme's nose break under his knuckles. There was a solid thump and the brat was on the floor, and it actually felt good for a moment until Nadir remembered the other's meristematic abilities.

"I don't give flying fuck about your demonic shit or whatever." The man growled, openly showing dislike to Ayme. For a moment, Nadir saw his younger self in Yukie and he was seized with the feeling of wanting to protect Yukie from his twin. Nobody deserved to be treated the way he was treated by his grandfather, or the way Ayme treated Yukie. Although it was hypocritical of him, Nadir strongly hated sexual abuse the most.

Nadir held Yukie's small hand and carefully pulled the speckled haired twin behind him. Glaring at Ayme, the man said his final warning. "Get the fuck out. Leave Yukie alone. And don't come here anymore."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Alezander

"...you shouldn't hurt him" Yukie mumbled his hand shaking as he hid behind nadir for a moment before moving infront of him as if protecting his master in a way not wanting him to get hurt.

"You should listen to the brat he's a weak little shit but hell...he's smart when it comes to not getting his ass kicked by father" Ayme snapped wiping the blood off as he chuckled dryly. "Go get in the car Yukie before I force you!" He snapped somewhat snarling as his teeth grew just a little longer giving him a wolffish look to his face his eyes dark and slowly following his twins movements. Yukie of course cowered knowing all to well how sharp his twins teeth was when he was angry making him move back from Ayme but...for once he refused to listen wanting to stay by his master. Hell even if nadir was angry with him and wanted him gone the least he could do was protect him from Ayme.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Saga locked this topic