An alpha like me! (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie sighed his pure white hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he adjusted his glasses, he of course had been dragged to a party....well his own party. But finding it to much work to put on such displays just to fit in or socialize...though who was he to talk he was still single and a loner.... He wandered around keeping in the shadows not caring for anyone to spot her and force him to socialize as he huffed unamused by the drinking.

"Make sure not to get drunk or you might get snatched up" another boy teased Yukie as he flipped the older kid off and continued brooding how much of a mess he would be cleaning up in the morning if they continued making mess and if the guests of the house got too drunk...

"BLoody Fucking parties every year" Yukie grumbled as he went outside to smoke making sure to stay clear of the other older youth since he was not yet ready to admit his very distant didn't even know half the time he had a son father had planned yet another attempt to try and make his boy popular or atleast hooked up with a girl to get him out of his home sooner due to Yukie being his adopted son and being to difficult and him not wanting to admit to his high social life friends he never wanted him.

"it's no fun if you don't drink and trust me you should party more" an old man teased having followed yukie outside....as he smirked and leaned down his lips right next to his ear...." i would love it if you got a little to drunk and ended up with a girl in your room for once hell I'll pay you whatever you want if you just pick one to marry~" The man whispered smirking as his father yet again was trying to force everything on his son and make him in his image which of course wasn't happening so he was doing the next best thing if he couldn't have a good son he would have no son.

"You can kiss my ass for all I care.....I will never become like any of your rich asshole friends sons" Yukie hissed as he sulked unsure of where he was going in life as he went back to his room alone locking himself in and sat at his computer finally feeling safe and comfortable as he went and looked at the potential matches that only he could control the man enjoying this small factor in life as he sighed and set his date for later that night at an amusement park.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Alezander

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Green, blue and orange. The colors flashed and mixed in a dizzying effect, filling the dingy, dim room in splashes. Clicking noises and the sound of fingers flitting across keys on a keyboard disturbed the silence in the internet cafe. It was calming to a certain degree if not for the two highschoolers screeching and cursing at the back.

A tall, athletically-framed man who inconspicuously hid his height and figure with the help of very loose clothing, entered the cafe. He had his hood pulled over his hair and had on thickly rimmed glasses frame his eyes when he walked up to the counter to ask for a computer.

"Number sixteen, s-sir."

The guy who manned the desk failed to hide the tremble in his voice as he glanced cautiously up at the customer.

The taller felt himself smile. He swept his hood back to reveal his face, letting the clerk get a good look at his wavy dark chocolate hair, his sculpted nose and his defined cheek and jaw bones. His teal eyes lit beneath the glasses he wore as he watched the other's expression change from intimidated to fascinated.

A light smirk graced his lips. They always did that, he thought.

"No need to be so scared, is there?"

The customer said before he walked off to his rented computer, which was incidentally right next to one of the screaming highschoolers. The man sighed, ignoring the noisy youngsters and proceeded to log in his favorite website. A dating site. His hunting ground.

"Let's see..."

He mumbled the words every now and then as he looked over possible candidates. There was a brazen blonde with nice tits, a brunette who looked like the princess type, a shaved babe with a tattoo on her neck. Women. Women. Women.

There was just no end to them. They all seemed different, but in the end, they were all just the same bloody mess after he had his fun with them. He wasn't bored of them, no. It's just that, it was starting to get... bland.

He continued to skim through others when he found the finest specimen he set his eyes upon. White. That was what caught his eye the most. Just pure, white hair. And a face that was just...

"Wait. A male?"

He muttered, containing the surprise and unexpected excitement in his voice. A male could be interesting.

"Yukie." He let the name roll off his tongue. "His name is Yukie."

Right next to his stall, the highschoolers started shouting again in seemingly autistic levels, waving their hands above their heads, smacking and flipping off each other.

"Having fun?"

He spoke to the youngsters, who paused their antics to stare at him.

"Uh... yeah? You?"

"Great." The man stood, pulling his hood up again. "Don't stay up too late, huh? The world is a crazy place after all."

Light drizzle met the man outside as he jogged across the street to the hardware store. He needed to pick out new stuff for his date. He hummed as he added locks, chains, ropes, pulleys, some wood, nails and others to his shopping cart, wondering if Yukie would like them.

"I might be getting ahead of myself here."

He chuckled, running his fingers through his dark locks as he checked his items out and swiftly headed to his house. Actually it was his grandparents' house, but ever since his grandpa died, his grandma's body started failing her and has been bedridden in a hospital room for the past three years. Meaning, he had the house all to himself.

"Excuse a bit, Airi."

The man spoke as he moved her unconscious form to the innermost recesses of his basement. He proceeded to tidy up the rest of the house, making sure that everything was presentable and in place.

He strolled out the house after a thorough shower. He threw on a casual outfit, a white V neck shirt that exposed his defined collarbones and a dark brown cardigan to match his hair. Pants, socks, shoes and he was off to the amusement park which his date, the cute bunny Yukie, picked out for them.

Wait by the fountain, they agreed earlier, so there the man waited, except that he wasn't going to stand in the open. No, he was going to watch their meeting place from a behind an ice cream selling stall.

Then, before long, he was there. The white haired bunny. His date. Yukie.

His prey.

The man's heart skipped as he watched Yukie, drinking in his face, figure, his mannerisms. He was perfect, Yukie was perfect.

After observing for about thirty minutes, the dark haired man stepped out from his hiding place, bought two chocolate ice cream cones and strode over to the white haired male. Giving a bright smile and offering a cone, his teal eyes locked with Yukie's.

"Sorry I'm late. My name's Nadir."[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

"Oh! You scared me a little" Yukie replied with a cute smile as he looked at the handsome man before him slightly happy with how nice he looked. "My name is Yukie" he admitted with a slight blush as he looked away somewhat unsure of how to go on a proper date since this was technically his first one after getting out of school...."I have to be honest with you..I don't really go out much"

Nadir found himself holding his breath when the white haired male spoke. Yukie was cute and so was his voice.

"Oh? That doesn't sound bad to me." He answered as he handed one ice cream cone to Yukie.

"Can I be honest with you, too?" Nadir asked, stepping closer until they were about a foot apart. "If you seriously date me, you won't be going out much either."

Scared yet, little bunny? Nadir thought this as he watched Yukie's expression closely.

"Just kidding." Nadir laughed, stepping away from Yukie, his hands fisted in his pockets to suppress his excitement. God, he smells so good.

"So, where do you want to go first?"

"Your kinda weird" Yukie admitted as he blushed realizing his words might be rude as he just ate his icecream and looked around the beautiful lights shining off his eyes as he pointed to a cool teacup ride. "Is that fun?" He asked cutely and fixed a strand of hair looking at the ride in fascination this being his first trip to an amazement park so he was quite excited. "I never went to these things during school I always spent my spare time studying or taking dance and music classes" Yukie admitted.

Nadir looked at the ride Yukie pointed at. Teacups? It was a rather boring pick in Nadir's opinion. He wanted something thrilling, something frightening. He wanted a ride where he could watch Yukie's pretty face contort in all sorts of ways.

"Well, if you've been cooped up all this time dancing and studying, you should definitely try the teacups, but," Nadir smiled, raising his index finger as if to make a point, "let's try out the haunted maze first."

Nadir paused, watching out for any sign of discomfort in Yukie's face. Come on, give me a nice troubled look.

"Oh, wait. The maze is rated fifteen plus." Nadir noticed as he skimmed thorough the park's pamphlet.

"How old are you, Yukie? And don't bother lying because I know you're underage."

It was obvious that Yukie was young. Then Nadir realized. A minor with a full grown man. If people started suspecting him...

Nadir already looked suspicious enough when he made the white haired male eat the ice cream earlier. A middle aged lady caught Nadir's eye. She was frowning and staring at the two of them. The nosy woman might alert authority or something. Nadir mentally cursed. He had to get them somewhere dark and hidden.

"You know what, let's go anyway. You have me, so no need to be scared."

Nadir grabbed Yukie's wrist, his fragile thin wrist, and pulled him to the haunted maze.

"No..wait I can't.." Yukie squeaked out already pulling against nadir the poor boy terrified at the sight of it as he was drug along and found himself inside of the haunted maze as his heart started beating fast as he clung to nadir shaking his watch going off since his heart rate was getting to high..."I'm to young...only twelve I shouldn't be in here" Yukie replied the poor thing on the verge of tears as he trembled.

Woah there. Tears already? Nadir pulled the Yukie along to a quiet spot cleverly hidden from the main paths of the maze.

"Shh, Yukie. I'm here, don't worry."

The man ruffled the younger's snow white hair, relishing the softness of it. Nadir found himself longing to bury his fingers in Yukie's hair and pull it, hard.

"So you're twelve. I knew no one could be legal and be as cute as you are."

Nadir flirted, hoping to calm the other to avoid drawing attention. He drew Yukie's trembling form closer to his and pulled him along gently as they slowly navigated through the maze. All the while, Nadir was subtly roaming his hands all over the younger's figure, mentally taking note of Yukie's body measurements.

He's so slim. I'll have to tighten the ropes when I get back.

"There, it's the exit. Don't cry now Yukie."

You can cry for me later.

The man smiled at the younger while pointing to a speck of light in the distance.

"You want to ride the teacups, right?

"Twelve is the legal age in Japan" Yukie replied as he followed closely feeling a little comfort in being held so close as he blushed and tried not to vomit already feeling sick and dizzy..."I'm fine...though I'm not feeling well why don't we find a bathroom...I need to take some nausea medicine or our date will be over in ten minutes" Yukie admitted as he tried to keep from passing out his lungs struggling to breathe since they where still inside the creepy dark maze as he quickly wiped his tears away.

Nadir watched the younger male closely, slightly torn between wanting to torment him more or reserving all of that for later. Seeing the way Yukie looked ready to faint on him, he chose to do the latter. Being a nice person was easier for such a situation.

"I'll get the medicine for you. Wait here, Yukie."

The older said, heading to the pharmacy as soon as he made sure Yukie was sitting down on a bench with the toilet within five feet away. The trip to the pharmacy was quick even when Nadir tried his best not to be impatient. Yet he found himself walking with swift steps, anxious to see if Yukie would still be there waiting for him.

If he could, he'd want to have Yukie in his house as soon as possible, away from everyone else and all to himself.

That is, if he was still waiting for Nadir.

Yukie was just sitting there waiting a nice elderly lady gently petting his hand and confronting having brought him some water to sip since he really did look like he was going to get sick. "Just relax and gently breathe in and out and sip your water and the feeling will leave, trust me my dear Harold use to get sick from watching the rides this always helped" she replied gently calming Yukie as he eventually just relaxed his breathing normal as he just used the small oxygen mask he had kept with him in his small backpack that doubled as a medical emergency bag since he was quite frail. She gently pet his head lovingly and just let him calm down safely under the well lit bench until his breathing was fully normal.

"..thank you," Yukie replied with a blush as he felt amazingly better the color back to his cheeks and his lungs not freaking out anymore as he put his mask in his little black box and back into his bag.

"My so much medical equipment you must be quite sick...such a shame since your so young" she replied as Yukie sipped his water.

"My mother was frail...she was like a bunny easy to startle and she had the attacks that hurt her breathing...sure enough when she had me I was born with a lot of...strange conditions that have to be medically treated every month or I get sicker" Yukie explained showing her the doctor paperwork that showed the landlord with if he did collapse to take him to an emergency doctor. "She was part of a testing lab that was illegal and she didn't know she was pregnat with me so they did the tests and everything happened to me hence why the surgerys to remove all the dying organs that regrow..." Yukie admitted as he waited for his take to come back just making small talk...."it's also why I haven't grown since I hit twelve...it kinda froze my body...making it...hard to you could say killed...nothing I tried worked...so I'm going to collage to study medicine to see if I can eventually die on my own terms" he admitted as he plopped at the lady who frowned.

"What a sad way to look at a beautiful gift...you could try and cure so many things if it's true and you have unlimited time" she admitted with a sigh and gently petted his hand.

"My blood....if it get into anyone else...it has the same effect on their body they stop againg with no side effects." He admitted as he looked at her..."would you like some?" He asked as she smiled and refused quickly moving away and suddenly leaving from the strange boys offer.

Nadir had been so lost in his thoughts that before he realized it, he was already back to where he left Yukie. The man was pleased, seeing as his white haired bunny was still there, waiting and still looking ill. Nadir kept a smile to himself as he strode over, but his delight soon vanished when he noticed that Yukie as not alone.

Nadir reflexively hid behind a vending machine which happened to be a few meters from the bench where his date sat chatting with a woman elderly. The man hiding strained his ears, attempting to eavesdrop but found that he couldn't. The two spoke a little too quietly, as if they were sharing a secret. Nadir watched as Yukie continued to talk, his pretty little mouth opening to speak more words to the old lady, even showing her some papers that he pulled out from his bag. The man found himself pissed that Yukie could be so talkative towards the old woman and not towards Nadir himself.

Just when Nadir's patience started slipping, the elderly stood and walked away, looking uncomfortable. When she was gone, Nadir stepped away from the machine and headed towards Yukie.

"I'm sorry it took long." He said, a smile plastered on his face. Yep, he was definitely not pleased. "Here, nausea medicine."

Nadir helped Yukie take the medicine, holding the bottle to the younger's lips gently. When that was done, Nadir wiped the excess water off Yukie's lips.

"You know, I think we should stop here for now. You don't feel well. Plus, it's getting late." The older said, thinking that if he took a step back and sound disinterested, Yukie might try to initiate for once. "I'll walk you to the station. My place is close here anyway."

If Yukie acted like a good boy and went home now, Nadir would have to find another prey, as much as he hated to let Yukie go. There was no way he could drag the boy to his house. People would see him if he did.

Still, he wanted to have Yukie.

"Unless..." The man said, stepping closer to where his date sat and whispering next to the white haired boy's ear, his voice low and suggestive. "You want to come home with me?"

".....I wouldn't mind it if you had a couch for me to crash on for the night" Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked away shyly a little intimidated by nadir as he played with his water bottle....."I don't really want to go home tonight" he admitted hesitantly slightly not wanting to tell a stranger his problems.

"Don't worry baby, you'll get more than just the couch."

Nadir said, leading Yukie by the waist to the amusement park's exit. The walk to his house was short and during that time, Nadir looked around, realizing just now how Yukie's hair was very eye-catching, that is, if there were people around. But then the area was quiet. That was what Nadir loved about his grandparents' place. The people of that subdivision weren't exactly tighly close with each other, and most of the young ones left as soon as they were legal, leaving only the elderly behind. The neighborhood was slowly resembling what one would call a 'ghost town' and it made the perfect setup for Nadir's activities. That is, if it weren't for Mrs. Klay, the nosy old lady from next door.

"Come here, Yukie." Nadir whispered to the boy, gently tugging his small body towards himself in an effort to hide him from the woman. "That's Mrs. Klay. I'll greet her now, but she's very talkative so you might get tired keeping up with her. Just hide behind me."

After that, Nadir called out to the old lady. He had to keep up appearances, after all.

"Good evening Mrs. Klay!"

"Nadir, you lad. How's Helga doing?"

"Oh, gran is doing well. The nurses help her exercise and all."

"Are you eating well? I made curry! I'll head over to your place in a bit." Then she disappeared into her house.

Nadir felt his muscles tense. Yukie, he had to hide him.

"I'll let you inside first so you can sit." The older quickly opened his front door, ushering the white haired male inside. Nadir held the other by his arms, his eyes locking onto the younger one's. Their faces were so close that Nedir could feel the other's breath on his skin.

"Stay here. Don't go out. Understood, Yukie?"

"Okay" Yukie replied as he suddenly found himself inside of a nice house in what seemed to be what he would call a retirement village. He walked in and took his shoes off and set them carefully aside and went and laid on the couch quite tiered and needing to rest as he laid down on it and no more then five minutes later fell asleep.

Nadir managed to keep the nosy woman out of his house, but not after a lengthy interview about his grandma's health. Nadir answered as politely as he could, regretting how he had to greet her, though he was sure that she'd push herself in his house if he didn't anyway.

When she was out of the way, Nadir closed the front door and locked it. With three padlocks. And one chain. Now Yukie had no way out. The man removed his cardigan as he called out to the other. When he heard no reply, he sought for the younger, only to find the white haired male sound asleep on his couch.

The man crouched to examine Yukie's face. He could never get tired of that face, at least for the foreseeable future. Nadir longed to put something in that tiny mouth. Something, anything. The thought was so damn compelling that Nadir thought he could not resist touching the other any longer. So the man gently scooped the younger's sleeping form in his arms, making sure that Yukie would not wake as Nadir moved from the living room to the room farthest to the back. There he laid Yukie on the floor and proceeded to handcuff the white haired male. He also chained Yukie's right foot, one which was long enough for the bunny to move around but short to keep him from touching the doorknob.

Nadir stood to look at the younger's form, the blood pooling to his groin. Having a prey to toy with was always arousing for him. Nadir smiled, and before he could forget, he took from a shelf a black kerchief which he used to cover Yukie's eyes.

Satisfied, Nadir took a picture of the helpless Yukie. After that, he set his phone camera to record before proceeding to lift Yukie's shirt. As expected, the younger had no boobs, but Nadir loved Yukie's flat, pale chest anyway.

"Let's see if you react like a woman."

Nadir muttered as he lowered his head to suck on a nipple.

"Mnnnh stop...its sensitive" Yukie mumbled curling up more just slowly starting to wake up as he noticed everything was super dark, and then that his hands where chained as he frowned and tried to undo the chains on his wrists not liking how tight they where. "Nadir....I normally don't do bondage until the fifth date" Yukie joked dryly clearly terrified.

Nadir was pleased with the way Yukie tried shaking off the restraints and failing. The man chuckled, never minding the other's joke and continued to suck on the hardened teat while he toyed with the other using his fingers.

"Are you scared?" Nadir asked, savoring Yukie's expressions. "I'm not stopping soon, though."

"Yes and no...I expected to lose my virginity tonight since I did actually follow up with going on a real date" Yukie replied as he blushed and bit his lip trying not to moan but hell his member was already hard and dripping from just the teasing.

Nadir felt a smirk form on his face when he sucked the other's nipple a last time before pulling back to watch his work. Yukie was already forming a cute tent in his pants but Nadir didn't touch it. He knew what was in there, being a male himself. What he was interested in was where to put it. Which hole was he supposed to use?

"Oh, Yukie chan was a virgin?" The man teased as he drew circles around the other's bellybutton. He hooked his hands under Yukie's knees to spread the younger's legs and positioned himself such that he was snug between Yukie's legs. "Sorry to disappoint, though. I'm not fucking you tonight." Nadir bent so his face hovered right in front of the white haired male's. "But I'll play with you for a bit so don't worry." He said before thrusting his clothed erection to Yukie's and repeatedly grinding their hips together.

"Ah~ w-why not" Yukie asked as he moaned cutely and trembled at the sudden grinding his body super sensitive and getting hot and bothered as he blushed even more and went to the blindfold wanting to take it off and look around Nadir's room.

"You're not taking the blindfold off." Nadir held Yukie's cuffed hands and pushed them up above the other's head. The man stopped moving his hips and slipped his hand inside Yukie's pants, revelling at the mess inside. "You've gotten so wet here." Nadir chuckled, whispering into the other's ear. "Want me to jerk you off?"

"Ah, well...um yes" Yukie squeaked out as he blushed neon red embarassed all the more by the kinky fun as he bit his lip cutely.

Nadir could not help but chuckle. Yukie appeared to be so weak to pleasure and although it was goddamned cute, Nadir was not planning to spoil him.

"Well, if you want to cum, you have to earn it." The man said before he put a collar on the other's neck and chained it to the wall. He then unlocked the handcuffs before pulling on the blindfold so that Yukie could see. After that, Nadir stood and sat on a three legged chair, an easy smile on his face.

"Okay, now touch yourself."

"Why am I chained up?" Yukie asked pulling on the chain fearfully as he started to panic now that he could see he was a prisoner.

• Saga locked this topic