An alpha like me! (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"....why don't you just kill me...being tied up...it's no way to live" Yukie replied a swift dose of reality having hit him last night and of course the situation was dire in his mind making him just slightly give up.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Alezander

Nadir scoffed. "You want me to kill you? You want me to fucking kill you?!" He screamed at the younger, grabbing the front of Yukie's shirt and bring the white haired male's face close to his. "Listen here, Yukie. Your life is not your own. You don't get to decide when to end it." Nadir spread Yukie's legs and pressed their dicks together with a hand. "I've been through so much worse than what you're going through now, yet I never asked to be killed." The man hissed, his hips moving again as he grew closer to his climax. "Ah, fuck." Nadir cursed under his breath, his movements growing erratic. "You were hungry, weren't you?" The man stood and forced his throbbing cock inside Yukie's mouth, thrusting a few times before cumming hard inside, all his pent up cum filling Yukie's throat. "Swallow it, Yukie." The man ordered, watching the younger closely.

Yukie choked, yet swallowed it refusing to do much else as he looked away not giving his tormentor and captor the satisfaction of Ewing his face the younger wishing for a sweet embrace of death since he wasn't stupid...eventually Nadir would tire of him and look for a new prey and Yukie would be killed...it was only a matter of time in his mind.

Nadir held Yukie's chin, making sure that he swallowed all of it before standing straight up again and wordlessly left the room to make breakfast. When he came back, he was carrying a plateful of a large steaming omelette made of six eggs, and placed it on the floor next to the foldable bed along with a liter of bottled water. He loosened both ropes on the other's feet and the one tying Yukie's right hand so the younger could eat. "There's a pail over there by the cabinet. You can pee and shit in there if you want." The man said coldly, all his earlier affection yesterday lost as he closed the door, locked it from outside and prepared to go to school. "Should've stuck to women. That boy is weaker than any of them. Right Felicia?" The man spoke and turned to a glossy haired black cat which was resting on his couch in the living room. The cat stared back at him with her striking yellow eyes, her tail swishing ever so elegantly. Nadir smiled, took his bag and left for university.

"I will not use a damn bucket" Yukie mumbled as he untied his left hand and rubbed his wrist before thinking as he ate the food quite happy his acting had pissed Nadir off enough to make him leave as he finished the food and sipped some water and paced for a moment before trying the knob hating it was locked but hell he wasn't stupid and had finished school early he could get out of a locked room an hour later he eventually did something drastic and broke his arm screaming out in pain as he forced the bone to cut through his skin as he winced and dug around before ripping an old metal pin that had been inserted from an old hospital visit as he set the thin piece of metal down and reset his arm Yukie eneding up running off and vomiting into the bucket as he screamed out in pain again before wrapping and setting his arm glad he had taken some medical classes . He held his arm close to his body before starting to pick the lock and an hour later he had it open as he hesitantkynwent out of the room and straight to a medicine Cabnet for pain pills and then on the hunt for any alcohol to ease the pain till his wound healed over the next four hours.

There were two possibilities to a lecture in the event that Nadir already read through its chapter. Either the lecture was exciting or boring. This time it turned out to be the latter. Yawning, Nadir slid down in his seat a bit, relaxing since he already understood the lesson. His seatmate to the left, a guy in his department and two years his junior, was desperately fighting the urge to fall asleep and so made it his mission to annoy Nadir for the rest of the period.

"Hey hey Nadir, what do you call a pig that's no fun?"

Fuck off. Nadir thought.

"It's called boar-ring. Aha!"

The idiot sniggered and Nadir gave a courteous smile in response while imagining how he'd like to stuff a lit cigarette in his junior's ass. He was just that goddamned annoying.

"Oh, I've got another one. What do you call an egg that is perfectly round?" The guy was already laughing when he answered his own lame joke. "It's called egg-xact!"

Nadir clenched his teeth to keep his mouth shut. He flashed another smile at his junior, who became silent and red after Nadir looked at him. The brunette ignored his blushing seatmate, grabbed Yukie's phone from his bag and started checking the messages as the lecture continued. He skimmed through the contacts list which were essentially short and included a few friends, some emergency and delivery lines, and one guardian. Nadir then checked the message threads, the longest one being from Yukie's dad. It was evident from their conversation that Yukie either hated or felt great fear towards his father, given the way his dad always seemed to be controlling the white haired male through texts. The dad was also ranked first for most number of calls and missed calls. Yukie's father was so predominantly present in his cellphone that it led to Nadir wondering where Yukie's mother was. If Yukie had a mother at all.

"Nadir."

The man quickly snapped at attention. The professor up front had called him. "Yes, professor?"

"Explain the Meristem Theory to the class please." The stone faced professor said, throwing a nonchalant glance at the phone Nadir held in his hand.

Nadir cleared his throat before he answered. "Commonly found in plants, meristematic cells are uncharacterized, unspecialized cells. They are plant cells capable of becoming literally any part of the plant and are usually dubbed as 'forever young' cells. In parallel, animals have what we call stem cells, yet these are only in considerable number for a time at the embryo stage of an animal's development. Embryonic stem cells then become specialized to form the organs and tissues of an animal. Both stem cells and plant meristematic cells are similar in the sense that they are the beginning for all cells. The difference is that embryonic stem cells run out, meristematic cells don't. There are adult stem cells yet these reside in mature tissues thus making them difficult to isolate and culture. Thus the premise of the Meristem Theory is that if it is possible to assimilate plant meristematic cells in an animal's body, then that animal will be able to have regenerative powers like in some movies. Recent studies report that the theory is working for now, and that scientists are moving the bar to experimenting with humans-"

"Enough." The professor halted the talking student, his face looking terrified. "You've done your reading well. Thank you, Nadir."

Nadir sat down, looked at pictures in Yukie's cellphone and waited for the lecture to end. He wondered how Yukie was doing, and if he met Felicia yet.

Yukie huffed as he stared down the cat and set down a nice piece of fish he had fully deboned and he finished up the dishes his arm fully healed and batter as he put his shirt in the washer and went back cleaning the floor removing the bloody mess he had made he then cleaned the house top to bottom making extreamly organized and steril as he sulked and ate his grilled cheese outside enjoying the soft sunlight as ate his food and then locked up the house and went and sat on the couch curling up under a blanket he wondered how pissed his father was that he had left...and how long it would be before he notified the police when Yukie didn't come home for his things, though he was glad he had his computer in his bag meaning he could atleast message his phone and friends. He sighed sending a message to his phone. "What's the cats name...."

Classes were finally over and while other students sprinted out of the lecture hall, Nadir took his time investigating Yukie's phone as he waited for the others to file out, some of his friends from his circle greeting him and asking him to go drinking with them.

"Sorry, busy third year here. I'll have to pass. Maybe next time." He said, smiling at them as he tried to keep the cellphone out of their sight. His friends only laughed, not convinced with his excuse.

"You're always busy anyway. Let's go, man!"

"What's up with all the knowledge about the Meristem Theory anyway?" Another said.

"You were hot up there, man. Caleb was looking at you with admiration." A third year teased, his arm around the junior with the lame jokes earlier.

"I-I wasn't..." Caleb stuttered and was turning red again. "Anyway, let's go. Nadir is busy." The junior turned the others away. That was when Yukie's phone rang, prompting Nadir to hold it tighter in his hand. Who the fuck would text Yukie? He thought as he tried not to think about the possibility that the sender was someone who was looking for Yukie.

"Ohhh, so it's a girlfriend!" They all started noisily congratulating Nadir, who was getting impatient, and decided to play it off as if it was a lover texting him. Without another word, he slung his bag on his back, waved his friends bye and hurriedly left for home without trying to look like it, all the while trying to figure out how Yukie managed to send a message which Nadir read. It turned out that the text earlier was from the white haired male. Nadir was lost why of all things Yukie would message him, it would be a question on his cat's name.

When he was finally at his gate and within seconds he was inside. He searched for Yukie inside but the younger was nowhere to be found. Also, Nadir notice how tidied up the house looked. For a moment, Nadir panicked that maybe Yukie escaped after finding the cadavers in the basement but that didn't seem like the case because the locks were just as he left them. So the man ventured outside, where he finally spotted a patch of pure white hair resting under the sun.

"Enjoying yourself, huh? How's your stay so far?" He asked and added. "Her name's Felicia, by the way."

"Yes and no...your wifi sucks" Yukie replied playing on his computer and changing his phone settings so he could see and respond to who was texting his phone. "Also...she's pretty" Yukie admitted as he got up and grabbed his stuff before heading inside and putting the casserole into the oven as he set it to bake. "We need some rules" Yukie replied with a frown.

Nadir had his teeth clenched even before he realized that he was displeased at this boldness from Yukie. "Oh, so my wifi sucks, huh?" The man asked unamusedly as he watched the younger fiddle with his computer, Yukie's fucking computer, after which the white haired male stood to reenter the house and proceeded into the motions of preparing some fucking food. Yukie did this so casually, so leisurely, that Nadir almost laughed. "Rules you say?" The man leaned against the kitchen counter as he stared at the younger. "You think we're playing some domestic, innocent play date here?" Nadir's voice was already low and cold. It was all he could do to keep himself from smashing Yukie's head in right there and then. "Go back there." Nadir ordered, raising a finger to point to the back room where he kept the younger the night before. "Go the fuck back there whille I'm still being nice, Yukie."

"I'm fine with bondage...but not with senseless violence." Yukie replied as he humored his new playmate and went back to his room. "I'd like to be allowed to shower and keep myself clean, I'd also atleast like a blanket and pillow..and some clothes that fit be it woman's or men's I'm not picky" Yukie added sitting down on the floor. "Also, is like to wander the house while your gone there's not much to do in my room, I think my demands are reasonable considering I didn't run away when I could have" Yukie admitted as he looked up at Nadir.

Nadir stared at the white haired male who was fucking twelve and negotiating with him. The man noticed the pinky he broke and bandaged yesterday. It was fine and working already, making Nadir suspicious of how exactly did Yukie unlock the doors of Nadir's house. "Your hand." The man started. "Is it fine now?"

"Yes it was fine last night afew hours after you tied me up for bed" Yukie replied as he frowned not likinthe way he was being looked at as he moved a little bit away.

Even as Yukie was stepping back, Nadir followed the other until he had him trapped against the kitchen counter, getting into the younger's personal space until their faces were only about a foot apart. The man held the white haired male's little finger and studied it, giving a look of suspicion when he let go of the pinky. "Really? A few hours?" He asked skeptically. Even if Yukie was young, no one could possibly heal that fast unless... "Did you have the Meristem treatment before?" Nadir asked, but then immediately retracted what he just said. "No, never mind." The older stepped away, only to grab Yukie's arm and pull the younger into Nadir's room. Tossing the white haired male onto the bed, Nadir gave the other his personal eye mask he usually wore to sleep. "You wanted some privileges right? Wear that and touch yourself then we can negotiate about it. I won't film you this time so don't hold back."

"...I...I can't" Yukie replied blushing red as he thought about what he was asked to do..."I'll dirty the bed and...I don't like the dark" Yukie whispered shaking a little not wanting to be unable to see as he touched the bed rubbing the covers in a clear pattern one would do when often left alone or having gone through some mental trauma..."you asked me a question earlier...what did it mean that word you used?"

Nadir sighed in exasperation. "I wouldn't let you do it on my bed if I wanted to avoid getting it dirty, right? Fine, don't do it. It's not like I'm the one whose not going to have dinner tonight." The man huffed and massaged his nose bridge, feeling exhausted after going to university and dealing with Yukie, also the call earlier that day from the hospital earlier notifying him about his grandma's condition. The nurse that was on the line said that his grandma was refusing meals and kept throwing tantrums about wanting to see her grandson, Nadir dearie. Her fit had strained her body so she was in bed again. The call ended with the nurse advising Nadir to visit her soon. I'll need to work some part time to keep up with her shit. Scowling, Nadir started stripping his clothes off until he only had his boxers left. Wordlessly, he joined Yukie on his bed and used his shirt to tie the younger's hands tightly together. After that, he tugged at the younger's tied hands and placed them behind the older's neck so Yukie was sort of hugging Nadir, although forcefully. Pulling his eye mask over his eyes, Nadir slung an arm over Yukie's thin waist as he tried to relax. "I'll tell you the meaning of the word later if you let me watch you touch yourself." The man mumbled sleepily as he shortly drifted off to sleep.

"Okay" Yukie replied as he blushed but did as he was told moaning softly and eventually getting himself off as he motives Nadir had he guessed fallen asleep as he just snuggled him and yawned curlingnup around him and for once sleeping quite well since he wasn't alone

Nadir had another of his shitty dreams about his grandpa. They were memories actually, and since they were real, Nadir often wanted to pull himself forcibly from sleep but he never seemed to be able to do it. He is forced to watch his memory as a child play out until finally he wakes, his breathing harsh and his body covered with sweat. And of course, he was hard again. With his eyes closed and still covered with his eye mask, the man felt Yukie's warm breathing against his neck. Sliding his hand down, Nadir traced the younger's figure until he reached a buttock. He grabbed the cheek and massaged it in his hand, teasing it to the side so he could rub a finger against the other's hole. Without being able to see, the man have a firm bite on the base of Yukie's neck, sucking the spot until he was sure that the skin there was bruised. "If you don't wake up, I'll do something bad to you, you know?" The man warned as he continued to make more marks while fondling the younger's ass, his own erection growing bigger and stiffer by the second.

"I'm tiered...yukie mumbled exhausted feeling nadirs hands roam around as he ignored the bite stiffling a small whimper. "im really tiered" he mumbled again having trouble staying awake of conscious since he hadnt taken his medicine since he was kidnapped having not been able to get it refilled as he drowzily snuggled into his master.

"I don't care." Nadir muttered as he turned the younger around so Yukie had his back against Nadir. The man slipped the other's shorts down to his pale thighs so the older could rub his tent against the softness. Slowly, he humped his clothed dick on Yukie's ass, panting slightly with his eyes still covered with the mask. The fact that he couldn't see aroused him further, prompting him to impatiently undress his boxers to fuck the tight space between Yukie's thighs, his hips slapping against the other's ass. "I can do whatever I want with you."

Yukie just stayed out having fallen asleep again since he was still wearing his mask the movement soothing and somewhat gentle as he moved so Nadir could get himself off better and he could sleep more comfortably.

Agitated by the lack of response and tension from Yukie, Nadir sat up and knelt on the bed with his knees on either of the younger's sides. Picking up his pillow, the man pressed it on the white haired male's face to suffocate him. "The fuck are you going to sleep for?! Huh, Yukie?" Nadir was mad. Whenever he was sexually ill treated by his grandpa in the past, Nadir never did just lay there to get fucked. He fought and struggled even as he was bruised all over. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Yukie?" He hissed, grabbing the pliers he left on his bedside table. "Okay Yukie. I'll sing a song and you tell me when to stop." Nadir ordered, his other hand still pressing the pillow on the younger's face.

Yukie gently grabbed naidirs hand and moved him so he could see his other hand his veins sickly and black meaning some shit was wrong with his body. He just laid under the pillow not able to really struggle but he knew he wouldn't suffocate...he just might loose afew organs and hell...he wouldn't be able to get to a hospital being nadirs pet and it's not like he could call his family doctor for surgery. Yukie winced as he breathed his body now screaming in pain he had pushed the time limit of not getting a checkup though that was mainly his fault he didn't care for doctors and he had pushed back his surgery date until he absolutely needed it since his organs kept replacing themselves with fresh younger ones they needed to with be removed with a simple surgery or he could continue to take his dreaded medicine that slowly broke them down, only downside to medicine was he would vomit blood and it tended to scare people hence why he had chosen the surgery this month.

Nadir saw how Yukie's veins blackened and although Nadir felt a bit worried, Yukie being weak annoyed him so much more, which led him to start shouting at the younger. "What in fuck's name is wrong with you?! If you don't fucking talk I wouldn't know, would I?"

"He pointed to the damn pillow not really able to talk with it on his head as he just waited patiently hell...he wanted to see if Nadir could kill him...it's not like anyone else was successful.

• Saga locked this topic