Zeitgeist – Hetalia RP [iaintinnocent&Hideki] (Private)

-Hideki-

Ludwig didn’t turn around to his brother again, his face looked flawless and expressionless and his cold eyes stared right ahead while somewhere inside of him he felt bad for having been resorting to such harsh words but this feeling was now banned to his subconscious as the ominous version of him in the black uniform had been before too. Now it seemed it had taken him over completely though after all and his normal self was the one in the background.

The blond male looked into the mirror that hung next to the coat rack that stood in the floor. He smirked self-satisfied when he saw a shocked Ludwig in his usual grey-uniform as his reflection before he dressed himself in his coat and disappeared through the front door.

He had been away the whole night and in the early morning hours and even though he had not finished the kitchen he hadn’t been inactive, he had arranged and organised quite some things during the night and even though he hadn’t slept a single hour he was looking fresh and renewed. The muscular man was leaning against the piano, a glass of red wine in his black gloved hands. His hair was perfectly in order, he had covered the cut on his face, he was dressed in a black uniform, the black boots shone, the leather belt was in place holding a black whip and there was a black hat with a silver skull lying on the piano while he was listening to the music that was played on it with closed eyes and the fingers of his right hand moving in the rhythm of the song.

Roderich was sitting next to him in front of the piano playing it for him, the brunette seemed to be rather fond of the elitist and noble looking Ludwig who had appeared on his doorsteps in the early morning hours and had ever so charmingly and politely asked him for an answer to his former request and of course the man had said yes now. How could he refuse now that Ludwig had become this presentable and impressive, not to mention that he had become oddly charismatic over night, he had never noticed that there was any charisma within Ludwig before. He had actually always found the blond quite social inept.

The house was full of workers now who took care of the rest of the kitchen for Ludwig as the man had been doing some planning and paperwork that was lying on the coffee table. “I love this song Roderich! It’s so passionate and powerful, it’s deep and yet unreachable, it’s infinite!” he said in a dramatic tone and gesticulated with his right hand that wasn’t holding the wine like an actor would.

Suddenly he was hearing steps coming down the stairs that didn’t belong to the workers in their house and his eyes narrowed while he was listening carefully. “Gilbert!” he called the other’s name in a scolding and demanding way at the same time. “You didn’t just try to sneak into the kitchen without greeting your beloved brother. You wouldn’t do something as rude and disrespectful would you?” he asked turning the glass of wine in his gloved hand.

When the platinum haired appeared in the room the blond directed him to the sofa with a point of his hand before he strutted towards the sofa himself placing himself next to the older male taking nearly the entire space, resting his arm onto the backrest behind the other. “There is something we have to talk about brother.” He said as if he really didn’t want to but unfortunately had to and all with his lips curled up in a smile. “Yesterday you’ve made clear to me that regardless of how much I have shown you my love and devotion by caring for you, you don’t want my affection and my help any longer and I have understood and will respect this.” The blond told him, his voice soft, his features loving. “But can you tell me what time it is now? You have not been ready for breakfast. Roderich and I have already eaten. If you want to do everything yourself, then do so but do it correctly otherwise I am going to be really disappointed in you. I really hate unpunctual and undisciplined people. You my dear Gilbert have been the one who had taught me those values in the first place. Discipline and punctuality! So practise as you preach! From now on you’ll show up in the living room at exact 7am everyday and you’ll have breakfast with Roderich and me. Clear?” he ordered his voice hard this time and his eyes narrowed. Then as if it had just crossed his mind again he pointed to a chair where a grey uniform was hanging orderly. “I have brought your uniform for you.”

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iaintinnocent

• -Hideki-

Gilbert woke up a bit later than usually, when his younger brother had been on duty to take care even the smallest thing for him; without Ludwig as his morning alarm. He had slept in and for that he once again skipped breakfast. This was probably because he couldn't sleep well the night before. Crying himself to sleep, Gilbert also forgot to take his medicines--fortunately Gilbert used the last of his strength that day to bring himself into the bed and crash there instead of just laying on the floor with the risk of catching cold and make it even worse--so now his head just spun a little bit.

Either the lack of sleep, the delay of the medication, or hunger; or probably all three.

He had only made sure all the pills had been swallowed since changing the bandage was too difficult with only one arm working. After that Gilbert decided to solve third problem since it was already past 9 and he's starving, extra nap would be for later. Holding onto the handrail with his healthy arm, he carefully took step by step dowm the stairs, heading towards the kitchen. That was the oeiginal plan until a oh-so familiar but unfamiliar voice called for him; the one that surely belonged to Ludwig but was drowned in bone-freezing, arrogant tone.

Gilbert let out a small sigh. God, he actually wished human didn't need to eat because that time talking to Ludwig was not on the top of his to do list. His feet brought him into the living room, source of the voice. As much as he wanted to look away, the sight of all black leather his younger brother wore somehow made his stomach turn upside down. It's cold and felt like burning at the same time, something actually close but really far.

As gentle and loving as Ludwig's voice sounded, it didn't change the fact that every single thing made the Prussin uncomfortable. It's as if his younger brother had turned into someone new, someone he had never known, someone he would rather not know. Gilbert didn't react much to Ludwig's scolding about him skipping breakfast and just avoided eye contact with the dangerously attractive guy beside him--who the fuck did not think so? He bet even shy, shy Roderich blush looking at him. Gilbert then took a look at the uniform Ludwig mentioned. Folded nicely on the top of the table, all clean and fresh. Looking luxurious and glorious, Gilbert thought he would be super happy and enthusiastic about the brand new clothes. But instead it didn't interest him at all.

Though Gilbert still said that after taking a bath later, he would change into the clothings, just to satisfy his younger brother. Gilbert stood but before he took his leave, he wanted to boost his mood a little bit by bothering his old friend to his liking. The Prussian managed to walk up to the guy in front of the piano and grinned. "Yo, Young Master. Heard you agreed partnering up with me?" started the blond, throwing his arm around the high-maintenanced brunet. "Great then. I get the chance to annoy you everyday as much as I like." He laughed cheerily, as if nothing had ever burdened him, as if they were just old pals jokingly arguing with each other. Gilbert also playfully pulled Roderich's cheek, always so amused at how stretchy it was, as he lovingly mocked him about it.

That was only before said brunet got too mad and huffed (kind of adorably) and told Gilbert to get himself a bath because he stank like sweat and it's nasty. With that, he left for the bathroom.

Ludwig couldn’t overlook that Gilbert seemed distant and avoidant when he sat beside him and he also didn’t miss that there was no real enthusiasm or joy within the other about the uniform even though his brother had been all for it a few days ago and the blond male dressed in the black uniform didn’t like this reaction at all. Not when he had gone out of his way to bring the other his uniform too and he didn’t even get a ‘Thank you’.

One thing was for sure he wouldn’t let the other get away with his avoidant and distant behaviour. His face went expressionless again as soon as Gilbert had stood up and had started to annoy the Austrian. Their childish banter didn’t interest him at all and it was nothing new either. It had been clear to him that this would happen when the two were to live under one roof. His gloved hand reached out for the paperwork and he was getting back to it while he decided that he would let his brother have his bath and wait how he would act next. Depending on whether he would still be avoiding him or not Ludwig would react to this.

While the older man had disappeared in the bathroom he was doing his work, listening to Roderich play the piano. “Have I told you what a great musician you truly are Roderich, I could always listen to your music, it makes the most dry tasks more lively.” He said and the brunette blushed discretely finding that this was rather poetic for Ludwig’s standards.

Gilbert was now standing in front of a small mirror in the bathroom, hair still damp with towel around his neck. Bathing with only one arm worked and no help was surely challenging and he was glad he's able to make it although it took almost twice as much time as he usually needed when Ludwig was there to help with the shampoo. Staring at his reflection in the mirror, he grimaced. Gilbert just noticed the vague black circles under his eyes and guessed neither Ludwig nor Roderich had seen it. Reaching for some lotion, he applied a little on the bag of his eye, hoping it would at least fade it away.

After quite satisfied with it, Gilbert slowly headed downstairs, fully clothed in his new uniform, which somehow felt a little too big, even days before the tailor had taken his measurements. He couldn't be losing any more weight in only a few days, could he? But come to think about it, his meal time was a bit in disorder.

Gilbert once again appeared in the living room, looking much more presentable than before, clean and nice smell, after taking a small bite of the breakfast leftover in the kitchen. He sat down on the couch near the piano, grinning when Gilbird came to sit on his lap. "Morning, Sunshine," he called, letting the head of the tiny yellow bird.

It took a disproportionately long time for Gilbert to get back into the living room dressed in the uniform and even though he indeed came back – Ludwig had doubted that – he didn’t seem to pay him or Roderich any mind. The blond was still focussed on the paperwork and the whole coffee table looked like a desk in an office and there were a bunch of cards on the table where the blond was drawing lines and signs onto thinking of plausible strategies for the war the black uniformed planned. He didn’t know how he would start it yet but he definitely would get the territory that actually belonged to him and that he had lost back and more.

After a few seconds that the Prussian had sat down next to him on the sofa again he heard his voice for the first time until entering and looked at him from the corner of his blue vigilant eyes and he saw the little bird that his brother loved that much and now was paying attention to. Without any former sign or warning Ludwig reached out his arm and grabbed Gilbert by the waist pulling him closer towards himself, as he had placed himself as far away from the blond as possible, still looking at the card before he turned his head around and his blues eyes were piercing through the red ones of the older male. “Why are you that distant today?” he asked in a calm tone that was friendly on the surface but cold underneath and got his head closer to the other again breathing into his ear:”You’re clearly avoiding me, trying to ignore me and I don’t like this at all Gilbert! I’m not a man whom you can ignore!” He made clear and placed his hand that was covered in black leather onto the man’s thigh letting it run up on the inner thigh.

The sudden pull on his waist startled him. Losing his balance, Gilbert fell toward his brother's side with a gasp, hand instinctively tried to find firm grounding to prop himself up, which landed on Ludwig's hard thighs. He gulped nervously and quickly retreated his arm and tried to occupy it by petting and stroking the chick.

This isn't good, Gilbert thought as he felt his heart beat start to quicken. Who knew last night's incident would influence Gilbert's emotional state so much that he'd get nervous being glued to his younger brother?

What made it worse was when he felt blows of warm breath against his ear as Ludwig whispered ever so closely his lips almost touching the earlobe. Gilbert swore his heart skipped a beat.

"W, what do you mean," he at first muttered uncharacteristically quietly and shyly, rubbinh his ear into his shoulder as the attempt to brush off the ticklish feeling. By the corner of his eye, he saw confused look that Roderich shot towards him and Ludwig. Of course, the Austrian had almost never seen this usually loud and obnoxious Prussian to be as sheepish and submissive as a kitten.

So Gilbert, not wanting Roderich to know, tried to mask his own feeling by encouragubg himself to laugh his usual annoying laughter, in his heart praying to God so Roderich didn't notice how he forced that one because Ludwig ーhis brother must have noticed his uneasy expression.

But then again to be all out he dared to hit Ludwig's thigh gently--still a bit too gently to be their natural rough play between brothers, but at least Roderich couldn't know how much strength he put. "Whaddaya mean, Lud. I'm kinda having a difficult time this morning trying to do everything by myself. And what was that for--" He referred to the pull. "you almost crushed my precious Gilbird."

Though it might sound a lot like his usual self, the slight shake his arm was making when playing with Gilbird and the blush on his pale skin made it almost obvious for his brother to notice.

He raised an eyebrow in disbelief completely unimpressed by the whole spectacle the other was putting on. His strong hand gripped the wrist of the Prussian when he patted his thigh.

The blond male’s face looked cold and dismissive when he looked at Gilbert now and his eyes blinked dangerously.

In the next moment Ludwig grabbed the older man by the collar and pulled him against his muscular torso, their faces incredibly close, almost touching. “Don’t fuck with me Gilbert!” his cold voice hissed condescendingly. “Do you think I am stupid? Do you really want to insult me with your cheap excuses and attempts to fool me?” he asked staring him down. “I know that you are avoiding me and you know that I know it and that I am right, that’s why you’re such a nervous lying little mess next to me while playing your little act.”

The man sighed theatrically. “I am very displeased and disappointed in you Gilbert!” he said and let go of his collar, letting his hand run over the other’s chest as if he was doing that casually. “How will you atone for having displeased and disappointed me in this way? For being such a bad brother?” he demanded to know his gaze still on him.

Gilbert had no idea how much longer Ludwig decided to keep startling him like this. For the lost of count, his whole body tensed up when he was pulled against the other so roughly as Ludwig practically screamed in front of his face. He shivered and dropped his gaze sideway, trying to look elsewhere but into the piercing glare of his brother.

Though a bit scared by the shocking act and by Ludwig himself, Gilbert grew irritated. He slapped the blond's hand off his chest and scooted further away from him. "What the fuck is wrong with you," he groaned, not as aggressive as he used to be--it was as if Ludwig's deep voice was something luring and demanding he could not deny to--but still it showed enough annoyance. Gilbert's wrist where Ludwig had gripped tightly before turned red, it was visible that it hurt the platinum blond as he rubbed on it. "you've never been this violent with me before."

He knew Roderich, despite him still playing such a perfect melody, was watching the scene in front of him with bewilderment. It wasn't a pretty rare sight actually, to have witnessed the German brothers to argue, but even the Austrian must have been able to feel the anxiety and uncomfortable atmosphere, much more tense and... strange.

Gilbert clicked his tongue when Ludwig said he hated being ignored and how much of a bad sibling he was to do that to his younger brother. He rolled his eyes as he turned away, grumbling in his heart. Well, hello, if you forgot what annoyed me last night and what the fuck started this all, let me fucking remind you who ignored me the first time.

Tired of it, he stood up, cursing under his breath for not healing quickly as he stumbled on his feet, before leaving. "I don't want us to argue in front of a guest. I'mma get something to eat," he said, clearly not answering Ludwig's demanding question and straight avoiding feeding his growing ego, and instead slowly helped himself to walk away.

The blue eyes narrowed so that they were only as much as slits anymore and they were not only showing mere displeasure. He had clearly warned him to never disrespect him again hadn’t he? Ludwig had told the other to start and take him seriously and the man was refusing, this was unacceptable and he would punish him for it.

“Oh, this is not an argument Gilbert, it really is not.” His freezing cold voice sounded. “And Roderich is not my guest, he is a part of our family now, it is really impolite to refer to him as my guest when he is clearly much more than that. Besides, he already knows about your bad behaviour, he has witnessed it quite some times before already. Wouldn’t you agree Roderich?” the man asked and Roderich nodded.

When the other did exactly what Ludwig had told him not to do and left the room the blond male laughed and rose from the seat following out of the living room. The older male never arrived at the kitchen when he took him up, threw him over his shoulder and transported him up the stairs without saying a single word. He opened the door to Gilbert’s room locked it behind him and threw the man onto the bed. With rough hands he turned the man around so that his backside was facing him, holding him pressed onto the mattress. “You decided to not take me seriously and you disrespected me again as you always did all those years but I told you I am not going to let you anymore and now you’re going to get punished.” He let him know with a smirk and a chuckle. “What was it that you wanted to do to me for avoiding you because you’ve acted like a disrespectful arsehole and a prick and didn’t deserve my attention? Right, you wanted to spank me.” He remembered and the smirk grew wider when he pulled the other’s pants down exposing his arse. “What a nice arse you have!” he commented and took the whip from his belt and in the next moment the leather of the black whip was kissing Gilbert’s sexy little arse again and again and again and one could hear the leather cutting through the air.

A shocked noise once again left Gilbert's lips as he was swooped off his feet into his brother's shoulder. He grimaced when his body tilted and he felt like falling forward and reacted only by grasping the back of Ludwig's coat to balance himself. This position was so awkward for him and not to mention super uncomfortable too and hurting him since his armsling swinging around and made his shoulder move a lot. Lucky it wasn't long until he was let down although not gently, of course.

Or... It was not so lucky.

Ludwig's voice was twice as intimidating this time; it worked to him like how a single growl of the Alpha wolf would silence its whole packmates. It scared double than any arguments or fight he had ever had with other people because firstly, his opponent was strong and bigger and secondly, he faced off his only ally.

The threat that was choked into him made goosebumps prickle his skin and his chest thumped so loud he could hear it in his ears. When he was forcefully flipped over, he groaned in pain as Ludwig pinned him down and his broken arm was pressed in such painful way. Though it would not be as much as what had awaited him...

Things happened so quickly in front of his eyes and the next thing his pants were yanked down to the middle section of his thigh, revealing his butt towards Ludwig. Fully realizing what was coming to him, Gilbert squeezed his eyes shut.

The first blow knocked the air out his lungs; Ludwig was merciless. He used almost every of his strength to strike Gilbert's pale, plump skin of his butt. His healthy hand grasped the bedsheet tightly as he groaned painfully. Tears began forming in his red eyes. Yet he didn't scream, he didn't want anyone to know about this. About how helpless he was to receive such embarrassing punishment from his own brother.

The feeling of power was rising in him and he was all too keen at showing the other male that he was no one anyone could ever fool again. That he was a man to be respected and feared, a man of power not any less than Arthur, Francis or Ivan were but even better and stronger than them.

Hearing the other whimper and groan in pain excited him and seeing how the punishment left red bloody marks on the pale skin of the other’s attractive arse turned him on and he felt how he got hard and how his dick twitched in his pants when he stopped whipping him and spanked the man’s arse with his black gloved hand instead, squeezing it, feeling it, before he let his fingers run over the hurt and marked skin, almost gently and caressingly.

Without pulling the man’s pants up again he turned Gilbert around, examining the body closely and forced the teary eyes of the platinum blond to meet his dangerous cold blue gaze and seeing that made him even harder and aroused him more. “I hope that I made myself clear enough for even you to understand now.” He said looking down onto the other as a king at his people and got onto the bed being enthroned over him when he leaned down and grabbed his face with his gloved hand. “If not I will have to punish you even harder and more next time.” Ludwig informed him, whispering into his ear before slightly biting into the earlobe not caring that the older man must have clearly felt and noticed his erect dick through the black pants pressed against his exposed crotch.

“And now apologise to me and beg me for forgiveness!” he ordered firmly with his deep voice before a horny grunt escaped him and in the blue eyes that were looking into the teary red ones there was lust displayed next to power and dominance. The black uniformed Ludwig had clearly lied to normal Ludwig when he had said he had gotten over his attraction to men, he had not, he knew that he had not and not only was he still a homosexual other than normal Ludwig he was a sadist.

When the whipping had changed into manual spanking, Gilbert didn't even notice; the stinging pain for him felt just the same. It was until he realized a hand was feeling his butt, the contact of his bruised skin and the latex glove of Ludwig burned his bottom half. The next thing Gilbert was flipped over, not gentler than before, now laying on his bag with his broken arm twitching in his side and no pants to cover his manhood. It laid limply, with thin strands of pubic hair just shyly covering the whole thing. Just exposed to the world like that.

Not only his ass, now Gilbert's cheek and neck covered in red from blushing too much. He pulled his legs together, as if as an attempt to hide his member because it just felt it wasn't right despite how countless times Ludwig had bathed with him and many times had he seen him naked because this was a whole different story.

It was such a pathetic try though, to hide it, because the next second Ludwig had already on the top of his half naked body, hovering over him. Trapped in between the cold bed and a hot body, Gilbert shivered--either in fear, embarrassment, or sexual excitement, no one knew. Fuck everything else.

He was helpless, alright? Just imagine when a whiff of certain smell could get you turned on, what happen when you're basically bathed in it as the source of the attractive scent enveloped you?

A squirming mess, correct.

Gilbert felt a twitch from the very south of his body and he squeezed the tears out his eyes as he tried to hold delicious groan to stay unheard, wetting his cheeks with fresh tears. He was totally lost to that masculine smell of fresh pinecones and mint, the musky m scent of sweat sensually struck his nostrils as it rolled down Ludwig's temple and voila, Gilbert's drenched in his own sweat of nervousness.

if only his ass hadn't been brutally punished and hasn't been protesting for the pain as it had twitched unstoppably had Gilbert's junior stood prously to its full hardness. So Gilbert kind of thanked the God above for the distracting burning pain in his ass. Well, at least one less inappropriate thing from his side-- I ain't sinning.

Or so he thought.

The Angels must have been tired of his shits because no, his prayers weren't heard, and rhe secons Ludwig's surprisingly hard crotch rub against his bare one, Gilbert could almost moan shamelessly. Luckily the friction only managed to make him groan under his breath.

But being brothers, Ludwig's pride of being in charge and the hatred for losing also flowed in Gilbert's blood. So inspite of the face of red marks in the shape of hand on his pale butt, Gilbert still could not submit one hundred percent to his younger brother's words. And, begging? Gilbert's world-sized ego wouldn't let that.

"Fuck off, Lud, you're too close," he grumbled quietly, still couldn't let out the harsh comment he had planned in mind before because still, he wasn't able to shrug the fear of Ludwig's scary behavior completely. That also showed when he put his hand on the blond's cheek, but only softly pushing not shoving it away like he meant to. But Gilbert in the end bit his lip and shrunk a little when he noticed the aggression in the air, God he swore he could even [/i] smell [/i] it. "F, fine. I'm sorry. I won't say that stuff anymore. Now let me go and off me."

Thicker and stronger intimidating feeling crushed him, as if forcing his struggling out. And it won. Gilbert once again whimpered weakly as he looked away, eyes drooping low as he tried to avoid any more eye contact with the murderous glare of the blond, so he could prevent his body into giving into the dangerously alluring warmth of Ludwig's body.

"c, cmon... Roderich's waiting," he choked out, once again tried to avoid the friction in his crotch.

As soon as the words ‘Fuck off’ had left Gilberts mouth and had arrived at Ludwig’s ears the blond’s hand that was dressed in black leather gloves took a nice strong swing at the man’s cheek and when the hand smashed onto the skin one could hear a loud bang and the imprint of the huge, strong hand was to see all over the older male’s face now. This was followed by the ridiculous attempt of the platinum haired to make Ludwig withdraw by trying to push his face aside but the blond just smiled as he grabbed the other’s arm by its wrist and nailed it onto the bed next to his brother’s head.

“It’s amazing that you aren’t too dumb to breathe because either you’re incredibly stupid or you actually love to be punished by me like this as you seem to be too keen on disrespecting me when I have told you not to.” He said and his tone sounded cold but at the same time fluting and there was an evil grin on his face that went even wider at the half-assed apology.

“No! I won’t !” The black uniformed man clicked his tongue dismissively. “This is not an apology. I said beg!” he shouted as his other hand that wasn’t holding the man’s healthy arm ripped the uniform open to strongly twist and pinch Gilbert’s left nipple. “Do I really have to make you feel sorry brother?” he breathed into the man’s ear. “I know you’re scared, I know that you know that you don’t stand a chance. I can smell it, you reek of fear. So is this really what you want to decide to do, disobey me and play against me?” He hissed and his face looked like that of a predatory animal and the fact that the other feared him that much made him growl as it turned him on more and he deliberately rubbed his hard thing against the exposed member of the older male now, feeling the urge to ravage the other’s virgin arse, to thrust his thick throbbing dick into his tiny hole, fuck him without mercy and pull his beautiful light hair in ecstasy.

“Whether the pain will continue or end is entirely on you, you just have to quit your arrogant sarcastic attitude, beg me for mercy and forgiveness and show true remorse for your disrespect and how you’ve mistreated me by refusing to respect and take me seriously like a grown man all that time and obey me and it’ll stop. We could have a good time and if you behaved well and were a good boy, I would reward you, I would make you feel good, better than you have ever felt before with those stupid bimbo wenches of yours. But if you rather want to fight a fight that you can’t win and want your well deserved punishment, I’ll give that to you. “ he whispered in a seductive tone of voice looking at the man’s kissable lips, pressing his own onto them demandingly, rolling his tongue around in the other’s mouth dominantly before biting down on the Prussian’s lower lip.

There was only a dry laugh coming from Ludwig when Gilbert tried to use Roderich to get out of that situation. “What a cheap excuse is that?” he asked. “This is even a low one for you.” The man shook his head mockingly. “Roderich isn’t waiting, he lives here now, as I have told you he is not our guest. But if you insist I can call for him and make him watch us and participate.” The black uniformed offered with a dirty, dangerous smirk.

When his nipple was pinched roughly, Gilbert squirmed. It felt so alien to him, unnatural, and weird. It hurt but at the same time made his blood rush to unwanted places. He tried to distract his mind, trying to focus more on the pain rather than the strange pleasure that began to build.

God, what was happening right now Gilbert could not understand any longer. His mind was so very clouded and he was immovable with his brother's legs around him, useless broken arm and the healthy one was weakly pinned down tightly. Well one thing he might be able to do was to kick his back or kneed Ludwig's crotch to stop him, that if only he had ever gotten the chance to get off his firm grasp. But Gilbert decided it would be best not to try because firstly that would anger Ludwig even more and secondly, Ludwig was far too strong for him at that time.

The menace was haunting him and had his inner self on conflict. On one side, the very last of his pride forbid him from begging like a weakling but Ludwig sounded dead serious with his threats and it made the most of his shaken soul start panicking. His fragmented arm was hurting a lot from the press before and his face burning from the slap. Not to mention his assaulted ass cheeks, twitching in pain.

But his body seemed to give a different response to all of that. He felt his bare cock tingling and slowly grew into life as Ludwig rubbed down on it. He pressed his legs together to minimize the delicious frictions, not wanting to give the reaction Ludwig wanted from him. Not being a rebel, not wishing for more punishment; it was just in his nature not to give in without giving off a nice fight, to not submit obediently against his will. That he felt he deserved the best of the world, just exactly like Ludwig had said all about himself. They're real siblings anyway.

"What do you want from me--I just... stop, Lud. This isn't right," he whimpered, trying to snap the blond's mind from whatever hypnotizing him into acting this way. This whole life Gilbert only knew his brother as the hardworker, serious soldier which had his soft sides for puppies and so very kind and gentle, though he could discipline anyone more than anything if necessary. But never, ever had he seen Ludwig like this, all violent and... hungry for domination and power over him.

He's scared. Ludwig was going to do things to him and he knew he would not be able to resist because he's starting to respond positively to the other male's touches. The play of his lips made him moan subconsciously and grasped the front of his uniform with the one one Ludwig didn't hold. The feeling of being dominated was foreign and unpleasant for the former war warrior like Gilbert, he used to rule the battles and had everyone bow down before him. But somehow felt a little too good. And despite all the pain, Gilbert started to harden.

"No! Don't!" he choked when Ludwig threaten to call on the Austrian. God Gilbert would go crazy if that stupid aristocrat saw him lying half naked defenselessly, manhandled with tears all over his face and red marks of beating contrast on his pale skin. Roderich would be disgusted, he'd look down even more on Gilbert. He'd hated the platinum blond for doing such inappropriate things.

This time, tears couldn't be held down anylonger and he tried to struggle free, wriggle all he could as embarrassment flooded over him. "Please, just stop--let me go, don't do this to me Ludwig." Gilbert usually didn't call him by his full name, either calling him baby brotger, West, Luddy... or other pet namea just like a child. But he was a child, he's Gilbert's dearest little brother. So why did it anger him so much? "I've said my sorry, I totally mean it. stop this...

"a, and," he began again."don't tell Roderich any of this. He turned his head, looking away to the side. With tears down his slapped red cheek and shaky swollen lips, Gilbert swallowed his pride and whispered, "I beg you, please..."

Though he himself with this crazed, hazy mind, he wasn't sure what he was begging for; forgiveness? to stop? or begging Ludwig to continue touching him as he pleased with condition not to tell Roderich his embarrassing punishment?

He frowned when his brother told him to stop, when he had the audacity to tell him that what he was doing was wrong. No one had the right to criticise him anymore, he had taken all the critics into account before, had tried to please people and to do what was seen as good and right and still they had only exploited him and trampled on him. “You aren’t telling me that my ways and doings and plans are wrong are you?” he asked quietly and composed before his hand reached out for the other’s chin again and grabbed it tightly. “I am never wrong! What I am doing has to be done! You are not telling me that I am wrong ever again!” the man spoke his voice sharp like a knife, the megalomania of the black uniformed Ludwig shining in his blue eyes.

A self-satisfied grin appeared on his face when Gilbert moaned into the kiss he was giving the other and he felt the exposed cock of the older male harden. “My my, it seems like your body has decided to betray you and expose you as a liar. You’re saying my doings are wrong and yet you’re turned on. You don’t really want me to stop do you?” the man laughed in a ridiculing way.

At the threat of calling Roderich and letting him watch Gilbert reacted exactly as Ludwig had known he would react. There was fear openly written on the other man’s face now when he begged him not to and wiggled and tried to break free from Ludwig’s grip. And then it happened the other started to plead and beg him. Triumph was written all over the blonds face, it was a step to victory and he held his head even higher now. “Not do what to you Gilbert?” he asked. “What is it that I shouldn’t do to you? Punish you? Cause you pain and shame? As I have told you before you have it in your hand to make the punishment continue or to make it stop, it all depends on your behaviour. Behave and obey in the future and I won’t have to punish you again.” He explained but something inside him thought that the other was not referring to the pain and the punishment but to the fact that Ludwig was touching him, to the fact that he was so obviously aroused and wanted to fuck him. And the normal Ludwig who had been banned to the subconscious felt hurt by the thought that Gilbert really didn’t want him and that having sex with the blond was an even worse and disgusting prospect on the Prussian’s mind than being whipped by him.

The black uniformed male’s lips curled up in a cruel smile. “Roderich won’t hear any of that if you’ll beg my forgiveness, will respect me from now on and will behave.” Ludwig said his gloved hand softly caressing the other man’s beaten cheeks now before he let his free hand run down the other’s lean body, lightly brushing over the tortured nipple and the abdominals down to the older ones hard cock. “What a nasty man you are, getting all hard from being punished by me like that.” He smirked and teased the head of the dick with his thumb, before stroking it. He groaned as he was running his gloved hand over the other’s dick, he could even feel the heat of the hard member through the leather. For how long had he wanted to do that? To touch Gilbert like that? He had no idea when that desire had first appeared anymore but he wanted to feel it better and pulled off one of the leather gloves with his teeth so that he could touch the pulsating veiny dick of the other with his bare skin and touching the Prussian made his own cock respond that was trapped in the trousers of the black uniform craving to be freed.

When Ludwig touches his manhood, Gilbert almost lost it all. First the latex, secondly his bare skin directly rubbing against the Prussian's dick, which now had stood proudly and shamelessly showing Ludwig its full hardened length. He didn't bother to swallow his moans any longer and just threw his head back, body arching as he groaned lowly. He wondered why this felt ten fold times better than when he was masturbating on his own. Was it because Ludwig's hand was bigger it could expand the touch his cock received and its callousness brought more delicious friction? Or was it simply because this was morally so wrong seeing the partner he had to do this kind of thing with was firstly the same sex and secondly as siblings.

He knew he was so wrong for doing this so perhaps that's what made it even more dangerously challenging and arousing. Only a speculation, though.

But whatever reason it was, Gilbert still struggled with his own self and it was making his head hurt from internally debating too much. He had two sides of mind; the first who had a tight grip of common sense (pride had long gonw) and the other who had got lost in a sea of sexual pleasure. Gilbert was swaying in between.

At first he was trying to tell Gilbert (he knew best not to use his annoying tone of speaking if he didn't cherish getting whipped again, and instead whispering) that this was not something brothers would do, that suggested it would be best if they left it as now and took care of their own "businesses" by themselves. But then the precome leaked his hard length when Ludwig toyed with his nipples again or stroke him nice and long, and the Prussian have a sigh of pleasure, his healthy hand grasping the sheets as he subconsciously pushed back into the source of warmth. It was all like that, back and forth.

“Shut up already!” Ludwig ordered when Gilbert whispered his concerns to him. “You are quite obviously doing it so it is something you would do. Look at how hard you are, hear those lusty heated moans and noises of yours. You’re quite obviously turned on by me and you desire this, you’re longing for me and my dick!” he told the older man not saying a word about himself and his own urge and desire. “You will see that I am so much better than your stupid wenches and also than your hand. What are you imagining when you’re jerking off? Some whore? Elizabetha? And I have to pick up your cum stain clothes from under your desk then, knowing that you think about someone else when pleasuring yourself? That’s over now, when we’re done you will never want to imagine the wenches again, you will only desire me and no one else anymore.”

Somewhere in the back of his head normal Ludwig was raging, he was furious at what the black uniformed version of himself did to the lighter haired man. All those years he had kept himself from doing something sexual to Gilbert, to show that dirty and nasty side of him to the person he loved more than anyone else even though it had been difficult and it had often hurt a lot especially knowing that Gilbert didn’t want him but women and now it was all for nothing. And not only that, the way how it went angered him as well. It made him worry about where the black uniformed being in charge of his body would lead and he was certain that it was to nowhere good considering the black uniformed male’s goals and plans for the world. But there was nothing he could do now, he had taken him over and he was merely a thorn in the back of his other version’s mind now and he was just shut down by the Ludwig who was about to take his brother.

While he was stroking the Prussian’s dick he leaned his upper body forward and he kissed, sucked and bit down on the other man’s neck working his way down to the nipples that he teased with his tongue while continuously looking up into the man’s face wanting to see the expression that he made. Ludwig felt how Gilbert was leaking pre-cum onto his hand and he found that quite arousing as well and that mixed with the pleasured noises he was receiving from the other was making him impatient as his dick screamed for being freed from his pants that looked like a tent made of black fabric by now.

The blond stopped stroking and playing with that tempting dick of the other and turned him around onto his backside again and even though he was handling the man still quite roughly he was by no means violent anymore.

He placed his hands onto the man’s waist and pulled Gilbert’s arse up towards himself and when he opened his own pants and pulled down his boxers his throbbing thick cock sprung free, while his gloved hand was spreading Gilbert’s arse stroking and teasing the hole before he rubbed and slapped his dick onto the cute rosy arsehole of the other what was making the blond overflow with desire. “Beg me to put it in! Beg me to fuck you and make you feel even better! I want to hear you say that you want me!” he ordered his voice clearly excited but still determined.

The first thing that struck Gilbert like a lightning bold was the mention of the crumpled, dirty tee shirt that Ludwig had found (well it wasn't a good hiding spot in the very first place). So he did notice the cum.., thought the Prussian, gulping a big amount of spit his glands had subconsciously elicited during a wave of nervousness.

To be honest, it should have not been that embarrassing to be found out that he had been masturbating--it was just a normal thing for males to do, wasn't it? To vent the stress and seek for relax under the name of pleasure, it wasn't that taboo. It-s not like Ludwig knew who exactly he had pictured in his head while touching himself because if he did, that would be enough reason to dig a hole and hide in there forever rather than facing the truth that he, in fact, reached climax while imagining his own sibling's body.

Then his train of thoughts were once again cut as he felt nicely moist lips latch on the skin of his neck and shoulders. Gilbert swore if he hadn't been so captured in all this mixed emotion that confused him would he never, ever let out a pleasured sigh and show his own brother a lewd expression, not when it's directly induced by said man's touches. He was puzzled, he wasn't sure what was exactly happening there. He felt like he was drunk and wasn't able to think straight, moreover when Ludwig's mouth found the Prussian's nipple and decided to give it a gentle but oh-so-teasing licks. Gilbert didn't even realize what kind of sexual face he was showing anymore.

But then, still full of surprises, Ludwig flipped him over, his injured arm once again pressed in such uncomfortable position as he was placed to lay on his face, with his bottom high. At first the Prussian thought he would get another spanking and so had braced his mental for a sharp whooping but what came to him alerted the platinum blond. He felt his hole was teased and touched inappropriately and that's when it hit him. His own brother was planning to fuck him.

Panic arose in his whole being and this time he struggled harder. "No, stop! Lud, no, you can't!" he screamed, wiggling his whole body as attempt to shrug the other off his body. It honestly wasn't like Gilbert was too innocent or stiff about sins. As a young soldier like any other normal males, he had slept with few women before during some of stressful days in the battlefield--sexual depression never gave in for Gilbert's other top priority problem and so he had needed to take care of it.

But he was far from being an expert, of course, romanticism and love made mind sprout excuses for his actually lonely heart, and never had he experienced in the backside.

Gilbert wasn't a homophome, he knew the basic how sex worked between two guys. No natural hole in guys' body especially created for copulation so the only thing possible was to use the ass. And since it's not natural, there ain't be lubricants, Gilbert took that into consideration. Without proper preparation and safety factors such as lubrication, the walls inside could tear. Of course, he wouldn't want for more unnecessary wounds, his arm hadn't even healed completely.

Irritated grunt was heard and Gilbert flipped out, knowing it was certainly not a good idea to anger Ludwig. He really didn't want this--at least not when he knew it would hurt a lot (hell, he might even bleed) and Ludwig was in no state to be kind and start to consider his comfort. So he tried hard to think of a way, for Ludwig to change his mind and only one solution came to mind. Begging.

And so he did.

"Ludwig, please," he started, voice naturally shaking in fear without him acting it out. "I, I, I can't do this now, please. Just... let me do anything else but this. I beg you, forgive me. I'll be good, I promise. Don't do this, please." He grabbed Ludwig's hand and gazed over his shoulder with a pair of swollen eyes, full of frustration and pain. "Please let me suck your cock instead."

Gilbert was partly shocked to hear him suggest it but he was a man of his words, he would do anything not to anger the blond.

What the Prussian couldn’t see was how the blue eyes of the black uniformed male widened in surprise for a moment before a frowning expression appeared on his face. He had not been expecting this, maybe he should have expected it but he had not.

It clearly displeased him that the other did exactly the opposite as he had ordered and not begged him for fucking him but actually begged him to under no circumstances do it. This was true shameless begging now and the man was wiggling and trying to struggle free in sheer panic. The blond growled displeased and let him slip free clearly turned off by this as much as it disappointed and angered him.

He certainly was pissed but that was not all he was feeling, he felt hurt from this clear and extreme rejection too. And it wasn’t only his pride and the massive ego of the black uniformed version that was hurt. Ludwig was also hurt by the fact that even though Gilbert was aroused by and clearly attracted to him he would never ever want to do it with him regardless because he was a man. That having sex with him was such a gross and disturbing idea to the older male that he was begging and wriggling as if the blond was about to murder him . And on top of that he also seemed to think he would actually just hurt him and recklessly take the risk of tearing him apart when he had promised to make him feel good, either deliberately or because the other one thought about the younger one as a naive stupid person.

Hearing the man say the words “Please let me suck your cock instead!” was hot, it actually managed to make a spark run through his dick again that was in the process to go limp again because this reaction had turned him off completely. The man chuckled but not actually amused, running his leather gloved hand over his face in frustration. “You want to suck my cock?” he asked shaking his head even though he would have loved that in any other situation. “Why? Because you’re grossed out by the thought of me fucking you that much that sucking my dick seems less gross or because you think I would rip you apart out of impatience even when I said I’ll make you feel better than ever before?”he demanded to know. “If it’s the second...” he said opening a pocket of his uniform throwing a small bottle onto the bed before he stood up, stuffed his still hard dick back into his pants and one could hear the zipper when he closed it.

“If you disrespect me ever again, I’ll punish you even harder than this time though.” He made clear, his voice cold and his face twisted in anger and disappointment.

Gilbert himself didn't expect Ludwig's reactiok to be like that either. He had imagined a lust-driven Ludwig smirk nastily down at him, telling him to kneel before him and take his mouth. He had thought the blond would totally give into his pleading and Gilbert had even braced himself for a rough facefucking. But all that happened was clearly the opposite.

Especially when he heard Ludwig's dry laugh. He turned around, since the blond had had his arms off the Prussian, allowing him to move. Gilbert vaguely narrowed his eyes as he tipped his head to the side. Gilbert noticed how it lacked humiliation and the mocking tone Ludwig used against him sibce the beginning of this. It felt a bit weird, almost as strange as to find Ludwig so out of his mind the night before when he had been so calm the two days prior.

Then he heard him asking why and Gilbert tensed.

How could he read right through my mind? , Gilbert mused to himself in his mind as he looked away, didn't dare to stare into those blue orbs. This time it wasn't so scary and not as intimidating as his sharp glare before. This time, his gaze radiated with deep disappointment and sadness. He wondered why, though...

"I... I'm sorry, Luddy. I'm just--" He blew out a shaky breath, pulling the neck of his messy uniform together to hide his sensitive chest from cold breeze. "I'm scared. I can't help it. I've never done this before, this is my first time." His cheeks flared red as he knitted his brows together, still avoiding eye contact as he subconsciously hugged himself, making himself as small as possible, like an Omega wolf would do in front of the top dog to show that it respected the authority of the Alpha one.

Living with canines for many years once again had its effects.

Gilbert had also seen when a small tube of clear liquid thrown into the bed. Lubricants... So Ludwig had actually planned this and prepared everything?

Seeing Ludwig stuff back his huge hard-on into his pants, Gilbert gulped and took in the cold air. He should be feeling glad, shouldn't he? That as if his brother had been woken up from a trance, he had taken into consideration Gilbert's request to handle their own "problems" by themselves, he should be happy, right? So why, why did he feel his stomach drop at the sound of Ludwig's miserable (though still proud) voice? Why did Gilbert feel so bad, for disappointing his brother by not begging for him to take him in the ass?

Confused, the Prussian just hung his head low and muttered his sorry.

The clearly submissive body language of the other in combination with the way he was pulling the now disorderly uniform up and around his chest aroused him again even though he was still disappointed and if he thought back about what had just happened a mere moment ago it would turn him off again.

He growled deeply when he heard what the other said as it sounded like an excuse again. “Haven’t I told you that you are not supposed to lie?” he hissed getting closer towards Gilbert again. “You are telling me now that you just felt nervous and scared because this is a first time for you?” he asked having this fluting tone again before he snorted. “Sure because you haven’t done that before you panicked as if I was about to slaughter you and doing the worst out of all things you could imagine to you?” he asked unbelieving before he took the other’s chin in his hand and lifted it up forcing him to look into his blue eyes again, his grip firm but not brutal or violent this time.

“Or is it just that the idea of having sex with me, a man, is this disgusting to you that you desperately tried to make me stop and then came up with the idea that you could suck my dick without thinking that through because I doubt that you really wanted me to fuck your throat instead of your arse because you liked that idea so much better. As you said you haven’t done this before and you wouldn’t do it. You probably just think I am a sick mentally ill pervert don’t you? Don’t you! Admit it already!” he demanded and even though he had started to talk in a normal volume he was screaming the last bit at him his face torn into a grimace where one couldn’t make anything out anymore. Was he hurt, angry, threatening the other or everything, nothing was clear in his expression anymore.

He calmed himself, finding his composure again. “But if you truly were just scared because you don’t know how it will feel but not because you are opposed to the idea of having sex with me and actually would like to,” he started and got onto the bed again letting his other hand wander from the older male’s waist to his arse again, “you should be able to trust me if I assure you to prepare you adequately and that I’ll go easy on you and make you feel good.” He said getting his head close to the other’s ear again whispering into it in a clearly, nearly provokingly, sexual voice:“And when I’ll have cum in your cute little hole I promise you, you can suck my cock.”

The blond grinned knowing that he would expose that the other had just made an excuse again and nothing more. But even though he grinned because he would win this something inside him was still aching at the thought as he actually wanted Gilbert to want him, to desire him and to love him back romantically.

When Gilbert heard the other growl, he flinched and sinked a bit into the matress--he didn't know why but they never argued like this before, never the older male would close his mouth and look away, afraid, under the bark of intimidation. This whole new thing was getting weirder. He only dared to whimper a tiny whisper, "I'm not lying," in between Ludwig's yelling. He was trying his best not to look at Ludwig in the eye, looking down and toying with the button of his coat, that was until Ludwig grabbed both his chin and his whole attention again. He was forced to look back under the smoldering gaze of those blue eyes and he felt like melting.

And once again, he shuddered both in awe and creeps, as the other exactly mentioned the points he wanted to avoid by suggesting such brave action. So, does he really read minds? T-that's crazy! , he started, gulping. did I just fucking stutter in my mind, God, I've become so weird--wait, can he read this too?

Well, either that, or Gilbert was too oblivious he was actually the one as an open book, his feelings and emotions were see through enough for Ludwig who had lived many, many years with him.

Then suddenly Ludwig stopped screaming and let out a sigh. Ever since he had a hard grip on his chin, Gilbert was just able to move his eyes as he looked to the side low, so he didn't see the glint in those eyes as Ludwig lowered himself down on him, whispering suggestive words right with his lips on his skin. A soft moan left the older male's lips, biting his lip as he considered the offer.

God why did it turn this way.., Gilbert frustratingly groaned in the back of his mind. He wanna fuck my ass then my face after... God, has he been repressing this sexual frustration since long ago? Never seen Lud lay with a girl before either.

But Gilbert himself almost didn't believe it when he eventually agreed to take the offer. He didn't know what would Ludwig do if he refused him this time and he wouldn't want to find out. He must admit, as much as he loved Ludwig as a strong little brother he's proud of, this was a side he would never want to brag anybody. This desire for wanting your own sibling wasn't normal... and sometimes that scolded Gilbert too as he bit his lip into the pleasant touches Ludwig gave him. The surprisingly gentle fondle on his ass was a bit hurt, sensitive skin still burning from the spanking, but he tried not to show it on his face so Ludwig wouldn't bark at him about it.

"Have you... been loving me this way all the time?"

or are you just frustrated that you've never fuck a girl and you're confused?

The blond male was not able to hide his surprise when Gilbert agreed to his suggestion as he had been certain that the other would cringe, move away from him and scream ‘No’ again. He had been sure to make the other admit that he had been making excuses and lying again to not tell him what he really thought about him and his attraction and fondness of fellow men, to not let show how much Ludwig and his desire disgusted him. Never would he have thought that he would go as far as to agree to it. What did he want to prove by doing this? Why was he doing this? Did he want to win that badly or what intention did he have to give him false hope?

He wanted to say something but then froze at the question the older man wanted him to answer. It was an uncomfortable question and yet there was no reason not to answer it anymore now since he had already shown the Prussian what he was now and the other man couldn’t think any less of him anymore regardless of him knowing the answer or not. The blue eyes looked directly into the red of Gilbert’s and Ludwig was exuding confidence even though he was talking about the part of himself he deemed his greatest flaw, an illness. “Yes!” he said. “I’ve loved you this way ever since I was sixteen; even though I knew that I desired fellow men earlier than that it took me a while to understand that it was you whom I loved.” The blond spoke his voice clear and forward his gaze unyielding. “Women never interested me. I don’t desire them, I don’t find their bodies appealing and I never understood what you and anyone found in them and why you looked at Elizabetha like I did at you while you just saw some stupid child and not a man in me. Why you wanted some dumb wench that much that you even paid for whores when I was there all the time actually loving you but apparently I was just some joke to you as I was to everyone else, I am not some child or joke and I hope that I made this very clear to you once and for all.” With a frowning expression and a voice that displayed anger and even more than this pain.

Thinking back at that was incredibly unpleasant. Hating Elizabetha and hoping that Roderich would get her was one thing and he had been relieved when she had chosen Roderich over Gilbert but seeing his brother walk into that brothel all the soldiers had gone to seemingly not even recognising or noticing him and that he had much more to offer than a rotten whore had been hurtful and he had always ended up severely drunk when the older male had disappeared through the door of some bordello.

Ludwig really prided himself for his discipline and he had been proud to not give in to his desires, to not break the law and sleep with men, to not let his abnormality rule over him but even though the memories were blurry and he had been severely drunk he knew that he had done it with different soldiers with whom he had been drinking trying to numb the pain. He knew because he had woken up naked beside of the guy he had drank with that time who had been also naked and Ludwig had seen sperm stains everywhere, also his cum dripping out of that soldier’s arse and when he tried to remember those nights where he had drank until he had lost control over himself there were pictures of the act coming back into his mind.

“I admit it had been hurtful every time you talked about Elizabetha, about other women, about me needing to get a girl and you paying women to have sex with them. I always got wasted and I fucked some hot soldiers to numb the pain.” He confessed laughing dryly.

The German licked on Gilbert’s ear, “You see, I am serious about this, I love you, I want to have sex with you, so if you’re only agreeing to this to win and to not having to admit that you have been making excuses you should tell the truth now and just acceptthe punishment for lying, otherwise I will consider your agreement genuine and understand that you want it too, meaning that I am going to take you.” He gave the other another chance to turn back from this, letting his finger circle around his arsehole examining him with his blue eyes before he gently stroke off the grey jacket of the uniform from the older man’s body. “And if you are agreeing to this I dare you to not react as you did before again.” He hissed between clenched teeth as this extreme rejection had hurt him and he didn’t want the older man to make him feel like he was some kind of monster again.

Gilbert couldn't hide his shock when he heard Ludwig's confession. Not about his distorted sexual attraction, the Prussian didn't really care about that--but the fact that he had slept with men? That's one scandalous news. I mean for someone as serious as Ludwig, fooling around like that was not something he'd normally do.

Then the older male let out a loud sigh when his brother once again accused him for the possibility of lying. Irritated, he pushed away Ludwig--uncharacteristically softly--as he pouted. "Why the heck you always saying like I'm a big liar? I told you I'm telling the truth. You know I don't cherish lies." That was kind of true since once the Prussian had been kind of religious, even though nowadays it slowly faded along with the time ticking--and this weird attraction towards blue eyes, which he would bring to his grave and never to admit. And he was dead serious when he claimed he didn't give a damn about Ludwig's liking towards another boy rather than towards girls like how world accepted as normal. Love shouldn't be restricted only for the opposite sex; it was universal and he thought it needn't to be bound to something like genders. And besides if he didn't remember wrong, Gilbert himself had also been kissed by a guy many years ago and he wasn't really disgusted and instead calling it a joke. But this thing with Ludwig was a whole different case. His liking was towards... his own sibling, his only older brother. It made Gilbert's head twitch in pain as he thought about it. As much as he wanted to ignore public's opinion, they lived together with everyone else and he couldn't exactly deny them all, right? As a war warrior, as a soldier, a public server.

Until this very second, Gilbert still thought his younger brother had confused his feelings; Ludwig was nowhere to blame--he could be both sexually and romantically frustrated and so he mistook this for feelings, seeking the warmth of someone's body and heart from the closest person--which happened to be his own older sibling. So as a good big brother, Gilbert decided to talk about this later, when Ludwig'd calmed down and so for now he needed to give in and give it a go. To at least give him the sexual relief he needed. If it meant that he had to sacrifice his own innocence.

"Look, I told you... I'm just scared," he said, breath slowly going steady as he thought he had found out the root to this problem. When he felt fingers touching his hole, he knew he would be the one on the bottom and that only added to his uneasiness. "I've never done any of this before--not with the real thing, at least." In fact some girl in the brothels had taught him how good it felt to a guy when you prodded your finger onto the prostate as you masturbated. He remembered how amazing it felt when he climaxed even though in less than 5 minutes. Since then when he jerked off, Gilbert sometimes tried fingering himself--touching the spot through memory but seemed to be lost. Perhaps his fingers were too short. But either way, this wasn't a story for Ludwig to hear.

In the end, Gilbert took a deep breathe and let it out quietly as he pulled the blond close, pressing his face towards the crook of his neck--as if a wolf would do to submit to its head Alpha. "Fine. Just do it. Do whatever you need to do with me. Just... promise me it won't hurt, okay?" he whispered, a bit desperately, but the arms around the muscular body tightened to encourage the German. Hopefully after this, Ludwig will rethink everything and realized his misunderstanding....

Ludwig saw the shocked expression on Gilbert’s face after he had told him that he had gone wasted when he had ached and hurt from his unrequited love for the other male so much that it had been too much for him to bear and that he had had sex with some soldiers in his drunken head then.

The blond couldn’t help but laugh cynically. “What? Disappointed that I have lost control and have broken the law while drunk? Or are you just one of those to whom it is impossible to imagine that I am a man with a sex drive who jerks off and has a desire to fuck?” he asked curious as to what the other would answer here. The blond couldn’t quite understand why people thought he was not a sexual person, why they thought that he wouldn’t think about or want to have sex. Feliciano’s grandfather has even gone as far as to call him a saint what he really wasn’t; he had just repressed his sexual urges as far as possible because they happened to go against the law and were considered a mental illness in society and he took laws rather seriously. Sure he was a serious and stoic person but that wasn’t an indicator of not having a sex drive and sexual desire.

When he was pushed away it was making him quite angry and his cold arrogant face returned as he stared him down. What followed cleared his face a little again though and he looked at the Prussian with narrowed eyes. “Maybe, just maybe because you’re making excuses and are lying to me since you started to avoid me in the living room this morning and claimed that you didn’t.” He answered him in regards to why he was suspicious and not too prone on taking what he said as the truth without questioning it. “It also could have something to do with how extremely you reacted when I was trying to have sex with you.” The black uniformed let him know. “But if you’re telling me now that you didn’t lie to me...” his eyes wandered over the other male’s body and it was as if his eyes were already doing it with him.

“Ja, scared as if I was a freaking serial killer.” He muffled still finding the reaction too extreme for just being scared of a first time and he was still thinking that he had been terrified because he had hated the thought of this, then again he was now trying to convince him that he actually wanted this in such a genuine sounding manner and the blond wanted to believe this because he had always wished to be desired and loved back by the older man even though ordering him to beg him for it and tell him how much he wanted him had failed miserably.

But then there was something the other told him that made him curious and he laid his head to the side a little, looking into Gilbert’s red eyes. Had he just said ‘...not with the real thing at least.’? Did that mean that the lighter haired man had actually done stuff to his arse by himself? The thought about him doing this was quite arousing but he ignored that for a moment, trying to not rush to conclusions. “What do you mean by not with the real thing? Have you inserted things or your fingers into your hole? Is that the way you pleasure yourself?” he wanted to know exerting a little pressure onto the man’s hole with his fingers.

If that was the case was Gilbert really a straight guy? It actually appeared to him that the other would be a perfect bottom if he did that to his own arse when he masturbated. Ludwig had never even gotten the idea to do something like this to himself and he wouldn’t do it as the thought was completely unappealing to him. But if the other actually liked to be penetrated by something why had he freaked out like this then? Was it not the thought of penetration after all? Was it more personal? Was it because it was him and Gilbert found him gross and unattractive? “If you really do that to yourself and you actually already know you enjoy this, why did you panic and freak out then? Is it not because it’s with a man but because it’s me? Do you find me unattractive?” he wanted to know his voice completely calm.

It was unexpected for him that the older male actually pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around his muscular torso pressing his face against his neck, forcing him to let go of his arse for a moment. Feeling the breath of him against his skin made a spark run through him while his hands – one still in the leather glove the other bare – were running over the older man’s naked body, tracing his form and muscles, stroking over sensitive areas.

Merely nodding when the other told him that he could do whatever he wanted and to just no hurt him he took the gloved hand, lifted up the older man’s chin and kissed him in a heated dominant way, catching the other’s tongue with his own, letting it free again just to catch it another time. The blond would try to not be too rough and he had to say goodbye to the idea of ravaging his hole and pulling his hair completely for the start. He would take care, he had said he would and he also would go easy on him as he had promised.

Breaking the kiss he got his hands to his own uniform jacket as he doubted that Gilbert would go out of his way to undress him. It didn’t take him long and he had ridded himself off of the complete uniform that was lying on the floor of the other’s room now. Ludwig was completely naked now as well his dick standing tall and proud like a tower. He pulled Gilbert close again excited to feel his naked skin on his own. He nibbled on his neck and took both his own and the other’s cock into his calloused hand stroking and rubbing them together teasing the heads with his thumb. His breath was getting heavier and feeling the pulsating, hot hardness of the older male on his own attention craving member was only heating him up more.

When he couldn’t bear playing around anymore he ordered:”Turn around just like I’ve positioned you before again and spread your cute arse for me.” This time rather letting him position himself than roughly turning him around what hadn’t been the best for the other’s arm and had probably hurt somewhat.

• Saga locked this topic