Zeitgeist – Hetalia RP [iaintinnocent&Hideki] (Private)

-Hideki-

Gilbert's eyes lightened up at the sight of a steamy freshly-cooked meal. His stomach grumbled hard and he could feel a drool about to escape his lips as a really nice smell of food hit his nostrils. "Let's eat," he mumbled quietly and wasted no more time before digging in. The second the meat touched his tongue, Gilbert squealed happily. "M'fs weal good," he commented absurdly with a mouth full of still hot potatoes. He emphasized his opinion by raising the thumb of his broken hand from the arm sling, while not even a second stop spooning the meal into his mouth. As a result of being too hungry and greedy, probably, he choked a bit and coughed. His cheeks turned bright as red as his eyes as Ludwig helped him with water, but when he calmed down he just grinned but then continued his rushed eating. After a second plate--yes, he did ate it all--Gilbert laid back on the backrest of the dining chair with a happy sigh. "This is the best thing I've ever tasted, Lud. You're the best cook, I love you lots."

Sometimes Gilbert could be really cheesy, that 'sometime' was every time Ludwig spoiled him rotten with delicious meals. It's like as if the troubling thoughts had never been in his mind, that's the magic of food for a hungry body and soul like Gilbert's own. He rubbed his slightly bloated belly and chuckled, "Man, this used to be six-packed abs. All I'm doing now is laying and lazying around, ain't I, Lud?" he called for his younger brother, who's doing the dishes for him. "Hah... I hope I'll get better super soon. Missing to do work out together with you like the good old time." He eyed Ludwig from the back and leaned forward on his good arm propping his cheek. "Damn, Lud, you still have great muscles over there. Young girls must be head over heels for ya," he nonchalantly commented, chuckling.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iaintinnocent

• -Hideki-

Ludwig’s blue eyes widened in surprise and his cheeks blushed a little giving them a rosy colour when Gilbert complimented him like that and told him that he was the greatest cook and that he loved him. The blond had never really been good in that sort of situations and he was feeling flustered looking down onto his almost empty plate. “Thank you but I doubt that I am that great of a cook.” He said and he really wasn’t quite satisfied with his cooking as he knew that there was still room for improvement and that it wasn’t perfect yet. On the other hand there was this something existing within him now that was certain that it was an objective fact that his food was better than everyone else’s food.

When they had finished eating he was washing the dishes right away and listened to Gilbert when he started talking to him again. He sighed when he heard what the other said about his current situation. And he got it, he could understand that the older man was feeling inadequate due to his injuries that restricted him that much but he wouldn’t let him talk himself down like that.

“I wouldn’t call having to cure your injuries completely lazing around, no.” He disagreed. “It would be idiotic to ignore the injuries and keep doing everything because it would just cause your condition to get worse and not better. And the goal is full recovery and that’s what you’re working on.” The blond explained his standpoint on the matter.

Ludwig turned around with a small smile when his brother confessed that he missed their work-outs together. “I hope you’ll get better soon as well. I’m missing working out with you too. I didn’t have any time for this lately.” He said and it really was something that he had always taken for granted. When he had first moved to Gilbert he had hated their work-outs though. Roderich had never made him work-out; instead he had tried to teach Ludwig art just as he had done with that weird little girl in the green dress. But unlike the girl Ludwig had been terrible when it came to painting pictures. With his brother however he soon had come to like working out and learning the art of fighting and he had realised that he was good in working with his hands and physical activity.

Putting back the last cleaned plate into the kitchen cupboard he was listening to his brother’s voice again this time Gilbert commented on the blond’s body. It was true that Ludwig was still muscular even though he had lost a few kilograms too; it just had led to his muscles sticking out and looking even more defined now.

It wasn’t really surprising though because even though he hadn’t worked out he had done physical labour for Francis and Arthur the whole time. His blue eyes narrowed at his brother saying that the girls must have been head over heels for him. The German didn’t care whether they were or not, he wanted a certain man to be head over heels for him instead. “I couldn’t care less about them and whether they are or aren’t. I have more important things to think about. There is a lot to organise and plan. Things to accomplish and achieve, preparations to make.” He let his brother know and then walked over to him standing next to him looking into the red eyes.

“I should bring you up into your room again. You have to take some of the medicine and I have to start renovating down here, there is a lot of work to do and I want to get as much done today as possible.” He let his brother know and without waiting for an answer he lifted him up from his chair and carried him upstairs like a bride.

After he had given his brother his medicine and had left him with everything he needed in his bed he got straight to work. He got the wood out of the garage and then started to renew the whole ground in the floor and on the stairs where a plank had hit him in the back the other day. He then painted the walls new, got an ostentatious lamp and other stuff from the attic, cleaned it and placed it in the floor before he went over to the living room.

Their living room looked as if no one had lived there in decades and Ludwig had to repaper the walls, clean the carpet and the upholstery and polish the old, gracious furniture. When he had finished the living room as well he searched through the attic again and carried some stuff down and the last thing he got from there for the living room was their old piano they had carried there long ago because neither Ludwig nor Gilbert could play. But the thing was decorative and expensive, hence he placed it into the living room, placed the busts of Beethoven and Wagner next to it and then got the golden mirror up onto the wall that he had taken from that abolished, destroyed house in the city.

The blond wanted to continue with the kitchen when it had already been 8am the other day but he just fell onto the sofa that he had just professionally cleaned and his body took the sleep it needed from him by force.

The German was woken up by a scolding voice that sounded through the floor and called for him. When he opened his eyes he took a look at the cuckoo clock he had placed in the living room and saw that it was already the time Roderich had said he would appear and there he was. Sitting up the blond then stared into the displeased face of the Austrian who started to complain about how Ludwig still looked and why he hadn’t prepared the dining table in the living room for their meeting and the blond wanted to apologise because he had fallen asleep like that but the brunette didn’t hear him anymore as he had noticed the piano and had already started playing.

Then Ludwig realised that it was already afternoon now and since he had slept he hadn’t been able to give Gilbert his medicine and he had not made him breakfast and he had basically left him there. He gave some quick explanation to the Austrian who didn’t listen and then ran up the new stairs and hastily knocked on the older man’s door not waiting a single second before he stepped into the room.

“I’m sorry ! I just fell asleep on the sofa and I didn’t wake up from alone. You need to take your medicine quickly. And then I’ll let a bath in for you and get you downstairs, Roderich is already there. He wasn’t pleased with how I looked like sleeping on the sofa but at least I am awake now thanks to his scolding. I have messed up, we need to hurry.” He talked in an incredible speed preparing the medication.

• 3 weeks later...

The second his aching body met the plumpness of his mattress, Gilbert let out a small sigh of relief. He muttered a small danke and wish his younger brother a good night sleep before curling on his side--on his healthy arm side. He didn't say Ludwig's arms weren't comfortable--well, he's too buff and all muscle so, of course, his old bed was nicer. But there was something that made his cheeks flushed pink whenever he was carried by Ludwig in his arms; his body scent. Gilbert himself didn't know where and when exactly he started to get bothered with this kind of thing, and how come did he nose become this sensitive to smell (maybe years living with canines had its effects), but he was always fully aware of the blond's scent. A mix aroma of sweat and his natural body scent, mint and pine--masculine one, indeed--which was somehow calming and... deeply sensual.

Shaking the thoughts off his head, Gilbert felt his face heat up. "What the heck, Gil, why'd you think like that about Luddy," he grumbled to himself, feeling embarrassed of his own behavior. Getting aroused by your own brother? That's craz--wait, did he just get turn on? The platinum haired male shifted his gaze down towards the lower part of his body and tensed up when he saw what he shouldn't have seen. A small bulge was growing tight inside his pants. Red crept up his neck.

"No, no. It's impossible, right? Nasty thought, go away! I-I must be frustrated." Gilbert rolled on his back and pulled an old blanket over his body up to his chin, as if afraid someone would barge in and judge his inner thought about his own brother's body. "That's it! I haven't been able to touch myself these days, it's only natural," clarified Gilbert, although quietly so of course he's talking to his own self.

A shaky sigh escaped from Gilbert's chapped lips, in which he wet them with his tongue. Yeah, he couldn't help it, right? He was stressed; being told to bed-rest by paramedics with a sling over his arm meant he would mostly need help to do even the simplest thing. He needed Ludwig to change his bandages for him and he's carried everywhere. Sometimes he even asked the German to feed him breakfast. So, of course it'd be troublesome to take care of things like... like that, right? He's sexually frustrated and that's normal. Yeah. Absolutely not because how nice those muscled arms wrapped around his body and how strong his body scent enveloped Gilbert. Nope, definitely not that.

A twitch in his pants proved him wrong. Fuck, Gilbert said.

-----------------------------

The next day soon came like bullets being shot, Gilbert didn't know how long he had been sleeping. It's Gilbird's chirping that woke him up from his slumber. Last night he succeeded to shut his eyes and force himself to sleep rather than deal with that nonsense so this morning Gilbert woke up with a headache. And a hard-on.

Trying to sit up straighter, he squeezed his eyes and pressed the palm of his hand over his temple. Whimper. "Fuck, what the heck's wrong with me... I'm hurting everywhere and yet I'm fuckin' hard." The answer to the first problem was probably because the medicine was a bit late. The clock showed 11 am and Ludwig didn't even yell at him to wake his ass up. "Weird," he mumbled. Ludwig was always strict with time management and he never liked to slouch around so why did he not wake Gilbert earlier like he always did? As much as Gilbert's curiosity, he would likely not have the chance to find out since he himself was feeling unwell that morning. And hungry on the top of that--despite how much he'd eaten the night before. And so damn aroused somehow.

He groaned in frustration and decided to take care of the latest first. Although struggling much, Gilbert tried to yank his pants down, only to make it just enough for his manhood to breathe. The shivered when the cold breeze brushed against his hot thing. “God, I should’ve closed the window first,” grumbled Gilbert yet kept going as he gave it an experimental stroke. The effect was almost instantaneous. He could feel him feeling refreshed and fired up so he continued. Long stroke elicited a small moan from throat and short, quick pump made his breath hitch. Sweat appeared on his pale skin as Gilbert threw his head back. Working with one hand was hard and tiring; the other reason he wished his arm would heal faster. Yet, it still felt quite good to be able to touch himself like this—he’d thank whatever busied Ludwig that morning.

Gilbert bit his lip as he tried to focus his mind on dirty pictures of photo models he had ever had when he was way younger and more carefree—it was long ago, indeed, and the image was blurry. Blurry, and slowly changed by a sight of skin… Muscled legs and toned torso. Strong hands that wrapped ever so nicely around his body… his stupid mind even recalled the familiar scent. Then it clicked; Gilbert was imagining Ludwig again. He opened his eyes and groaned. C’mon, don’t get off from the thought of your younger brother…

God, how could he. That’s just so… inappropriate, wasn’t it? This was socially unacceptable. Wasn’t it? But why the heck, why those deep blue eyes and protective arms aroused him so much? Whatever that was, Gilbert just wanted it to end quickly and get some relief. It didn’t take long, though fortunately, for him to finish quickly as the frustration had built up added fuel to the fire. He came with a long, muffled moan as thick whiteness stain his stomach and healthy hand, some landed nastily on the bandage. Thank God the color was similar so it didn’t stand out much and he’d get it changed later. But now that his head got a bit clearer, questions popped in his mind. How would he clean this mess was the top problem. He could get some wet rag from the bathroom but it’s like… feets away from his bed and how would he get up by himself and walk when he felt like there’s no energy left in him?

“Mein Gott…”

-----------------------------

This time Gilbert was startled awake by Ludwig’s voice. After realizing that this was not a dream, he blinked his eyes twice and everything came back to his head. Oh, right. After dealing with the morning wood, Gilbert got sleepy again so he thought he’d get another short nap after cleaning things up a bit. Since wet cloth meaning he’d have to get it from their bathroom and it’s too bothersome, he’d just taken the shortcut to take off his shirt and used it as an emergency rag. Gilbert had been careful, when he was done, to leave the dirty clothes under the lamp desk near his bed, hopefully unnoticed, so he could throw it out later. Couldn’t have Ludwig to find out, right? Must be embarrassing.

Or that’s what he thought. Right now everything seemed to move a bit too quickly in front of his eyes. Ludwig rushed in and was hurrying to tidy things up while getting Gilbert’s medicines at the same time. Oh, right. He slept in, too, and it was noon already, and they had promised to have a small meeting with Roderich, right? So that’s probably why, Gilbert thought, that Ludwig panicked and began to clean things u---wait. God, his shirt! Oh, fuck, he hoped Ludwig wouldn’t see and touch that clothes.

“U-uh, yeah? I-it’s okay, Lud. I, uh, I slept in too. Yeah, right,” Gilbert mumbled awkwardly with a dry laugh, while throwing nervous glances at the crumpled bundle of dirty clothes hidden behind the desk. “Has His Majesty arrived?” A little sarcasm joke would always help, right? Right. Hopefully.

Ludwig was quite obviously in a hurry and he didn’t seem to be in the best mood either. The man was mad at himself for having fallen asleep like that and then having slept until afternoon. It was worse that a guest had noticed him slipping up and there was nothing he could do to correct this mistake now, the only thing he could do was speeding things up. Actually he hadn’t planned on sleeping at all, he had wanted to finish the kitchen too and he of course had his duty of taking care of his brother’s medicine and as it seemed thanks to him the other had overslept as wel now. Not only that he was not wearing a shirt and the window was open and lying around and not moving while half naked with an open window could make the other male catch a cold.

So the first thing he did was closing the window, then he gave Gilbert his medicine and attempted to tidy up the other’s room. Ludwig was kind of a neat freak and he loved order. The blond man didn’t accept disorder in his house and since he couldn’t command his older brother to clean up his room now that he was sick he had to take care of that also. When he found that the other had not put everything onto its place he usually tidied up when he had given the Prussian his medicine. There wasn’t much to put back at its place today and he was kind of pleased with that but then he saw dirty laundry underneath the lamp desk. His blue eyes narrowed and he looked at the clothes questioningly. This was new. Even for Gilbert. He had never shoved his clothes under the lamp desk; he usually threw them over a chair or hung them at the doorknob what the blond already found disorderly.

His brother was acting a little weird then as well and he was asking him a question to which the answer Ludwig had already given when he had entered the room and he had explained why he was late and why they had to hurry. “As I’ve told you before, yes he is. He scolded me right away. I must have passed out after I renovated the living room.” He said walking towards the dirty clothes. Stuff that wasn’t in its right place bugged him and he couldn’t really relax until there was order again. The German had a strong aversion to chaos and that was chaos. With an annoyed sigh that he even had to collect dirty laundry from the floor he took up the clothes and was about to scold his brother because he had shoved it under the desk when he smelled something that he shouldn’t smell and his eyes widened when he saw the white stains that fit the smell.

It was a bit of an uncomfortable situation but he was certain that it must have been more uncomfortable for his brother than for him. If it had been vice versa and Gilbert would have found some of his sheets or clothes covered with his sperm he would certainly have felt embarrassed about it. Heck, he had already blushed thousand shades of red when Gilbert had snooped around in his room and had found those magazines in which he was hiding the picture of the Prussian as well as the pictures of other attractive males between the pages with the busty ladies that didn’t interest him.

Ludwig didn’t judge this of course, most people seemed to think that sex and masturbation didn’t exist in the blond’s world and in his mind but they surely were mistaking. He was just a normal man and he was much worse than Gilbert obviously as he was jerking off to the older man’s picture which had seen much worse days than the clothes he was holding in his hands now.

“How often do I have to tell you that you are not supposed to leave laundry around on the floor or elsewhere where it does not belong?” he decided to act as if he had not even noticed to not make it more awkward than it already was. The blond sighed on his way to the door:”I’m going to let your bath in.” He said and left his brother behind. When he was walking into the bathroom and threw the cum stained clothes into the clothes basket he couldn’t get the thought of his brother touching himself out of his mind though. Who was he thinking about when he was getting himself off? Thinking about that made his face go stern as it was certainly not him but some woman, maybe Elizabetha or Ivan’s sister with the giant tits.

The muscular man shoved that thought away and started to let the bath in when other questions raised up on his mind. How did his facial expression look when he stroked his cock and pleasured himself? What noises did he make? And all this made his imagination run wild and his mind was overflown by pictures of the older male laying on his bed jerking off with a heated, lusty facial expression and while he was stroking his dick he was moaning Ludwig’s name and the younger blond man would have loved to lend him his own calloused hands.

The German shook his head violently as if the dirty thoughts he had and all those arousing inappropriate images he visualised would fall out of his ears this way. He couldn’t get aroused now, he had no time for something foolish like that, there was a lot to do and a boner was the last thing he needed right now with Roderich in the living room, Gilbert waiting for his bath and himself stinking of sweat since he had been working his arse off before he had passed out. He imagined Roderich’s scolding face and his displeased tone as he looked down on him and imagining that killed all the arousal he had felt immediately. Roderich’s voice and attitude was a major turn off apparently.

He looked back at the bath again that was already filled up and he went back to Gilbert again. “Your bath is ready!” he said when he sat next to the other and started to take his bandages off. “You shouldn’t be putting your shirt off when the window is open and you’re not moving, you might catch a cold.” The blond man reminded the older one when he saw that the other’s wounds actually looked better. A small smile appeared on his face when he put the old bandages aside. “It looks like we’re actually making progress here. Looks much better.” He commented and then lifted Gilbert up and took one of the other male’s arms around his broad shoulders. “Let’s see if you can walk to the bathroom with me supporting you.” The blond said and it was going quite well.

Since his brother had managed to jerk off and throw the stained clothes under the lamp desk he was certain that he didn’t have to get him out of his clothes to get into the bath anymore. Ludwig had seen the other male naked dozens of times but it had become a little weird for him when he had first started to develop sexual feelings for him and he actually often had averted his eyes to not have his mind run wild with imagination again and to not get turned on. It had cost him a lot of discipline to wash Gilbert, change his bandages and do things where he touched the other’s body in an intimate way even if those tasks themselves had nothing sexual to them.

The blond would take the time in which his brother would be in the bathtub to take a shower – it was rather convenient that their bathroom had both separate – so he stripped off of his own sweaty clothes. There were quite a few scars showing on his muscular body as he had not made it out of the last war without a scratch himself. He hadn’t been nearly as badly wounded as what had happened to his brother but he had been wounded as well.

His eyes glanced over the body of the Prussian who was in the bathtub now and he felt heat rising within him and averted his eyes again immediately before his mind could even get those ideas again and he turned on the shower so that the water that was running out of it was ice cold. He twitched and flinched back when the water touched his skin at first but he forced himself under the freezing shower again and he got goosebumps from it and he shivered a little but he at least was not turned on or thinking about doing inappropriate stuff to Gilbert since he could only think about how the water from the shower was quick-freezing his poor brain.

When he had finished showering his skin looked a little blue. Maybe, just maybe he had gone a little over the top with how cold he had temperate the shower. Ludwig walked over to the basin and took the shaving cream and the open razor. “Just hang in there a minute I have to shave or Roderich will start to annoy me with how I look again.” The man told his brother. As Ludwig looked into the mirror he saw that the bathtub was reflected in it and he could see the other male in it. He blushed a little as he was watching the platin blond in the bath while applying the shaving cream. He couldn’t avert his eyes now and he definitely got distracted by the attractive sight of the other so that he ended up with too much shaving cream all over the place.

Shaving his face while appreciating the other’s lean figure, the veins sticking out on his hands and arms, the extremely pale skin, the red eyes and the long legs and looking at the other’s manhood for way too long was an incredibly bad idea which he realised when he cut himself into his skin quite deep and the blood was dripping into the basin. “Fuck!” he yelled and he began to really hate this day as nothing went according to plan and it frustrated him when things didn’t go according to plan and schedule.

Gilbert felt like air was forced out of his lungs when Ludwig found the cum-stained shirt. He began to panic and his brother must have noticed the Prussian's expression if only he wasn't so focused on the clothes. Red already covered most of Gilbert's whitish skin, so contrast to its pale color, and he was thinking hard of an excuse; apparently he realized Ludwig wouldn't buy his lie by saying he was pooped by Gilbird and his friends. He was about to try and say "it's not what you think it is" right as the other blond clicked his tongue at him and scolded him--for the countless times--about putting laundry to the basket.

The older male froze for a few seconds before reacting poorly with a confused nod of head, this time he obliged obediently and didn't even rebelling to his little brother's words.

What? he... he didn't notice the stain?, Gilbert internally thought. Ludwig left him thinking as he draw a bath for him, confusion written all over his face even though he was glad he could breathe easily now. Was he just lucky or did Ludwig decide to pretend he saw nothing and not talk about that instead?

Whichever it was, he was relieved he needn't to explain himself. A shaky breath left his lips in a deep relief and he laid back on piles of pillows as he waited for his brother to help him change the bandages.

There was an uncomfortable silence--at least for Gilbert--that lingered between them when the taller of the two fed him his medicine and wrap the covering over his healing wound. And when he was supported to try to walk by himself, he tried his best not to flinch whenever Ludwig's hands brush against his skin. Fuck, he mumbled in his mind, there's something wrong with me.

But the second he drowned himself into the warm bath, Gilbert relaxed completely. He didn't bother thinking about anything as he let the warmth of the water envelope himself. He had been careful to not move around so much because it still hurt a bit where his wound was the worse--around the chest and shoulder--but besides that everything was growing much better, Gilbert knew that. In between his bath, Gilbert saw that his younger brother seemed to also bathe in the shower, a long bath curtain separate them both from getting too exposed to each other but still he could make the silhouette of a muscular body washing the gel off his hair and smiled a bit, damn, he wished he'd get as bulky as Lud was. Sexy and so manly.

Gilbert's train of thought was suddenly stopped when he heard a loud pained groan coming from the stall beside him. "Lud?" He peeked out his head and how surprised he was to see blood dripping from the blond's chin. "Luddy, what the fuck happened--" It needn't no more explanation when he saw the razor and shaving cream--oh right, he said earlier he'd need a shave if he didn't want Roderich to flip off. But how could he be this careless to cut himself?

"God, you stupid---oh, shit, what to do--" Gilbert was trying to get up from the tub but it was way too slippery and when he forced himself to stand, the muscles of his shoulder gave up and he hit his broken arm. He tried to swallow the groan of pain as he desperately called for help.

"Rod! Roderich, help! Come on, hurry up! Help!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, they wouldn't make it out alive tonight.

There they were, sitting on the couch in the recently renovated living room. They were fully clothed and fresh from the bathroom, no sweaty smell and all clean. The cut on Ludwig's chin had been carefully cared for by skilled, slender hands that belonged to an angry Austrian sulking in front of them.

"You're both so reckless. Well, I don't expect much from Gilbert," he mumbled, which elicited an amusing expression from the offended Prussian that Roderich ignored anyway. "But I can't believe you, Ludwig, to just nap around in your dirty shirt and forgot our meeting time and--" He narrowed his eyes at the German, hands on his hips. "--and be careless enough to hurt yourself during shaving. What are you, pubescent teenager?"

Gilbert huffed and pushed back against the backrest of their sofa. He was practically helpless and glad that Roderich was there to help. Back then Roderich came within seconds, distress thick in his expression as he hurried to grab the first aid kid in the main room. He delicately treated Ludwig's wounds and while he was at it, no scolding, just pure worry. Gilbert swore he heard the Austrian whimper when Ludwig gritted his teeth as to hold the pain. Such caring figure... a perfect partner candidate, indeed. So this time, there was no harsh remark and teasing from Gilbert, a silent gratitude towards the other male.

"Yeah, right, Lud," said Gilbert as he shifted his attention back to his younger brother. "Are you not feeling alright? I mean... you didn't woke me up either this morning."

Now Ludwig was rather busy with getting a towel to press it against his blood dripping chin and that distracted him from the Prussian whose words he only noticed in the background. Only when he heard a deep hollow sound of a body falling into the bathtub his eyes widened in shock and he turned his attention back to Gilbert again. “What the hell were you trying there!?” he exclaimed threw the towel away attempting to get his brother out of the bathtub and to check if he had hurt himself too badly by falling and a doctor was needed or not when he heard his brother almost hysterically shouting for Roderich.

“No! Don’t call him that is not necessary! I’m good, I can handle it, just a cut!” he said but it was too late already since he heard an annoyed voice and the sound of shoes on the new wooden planks running up the stairs and all he could do was to grab the now bloody towel again and wrap it around his waist as he wasn’t too keen on Roderich seeing him naked before the door already went open. Other than Gilbert the Austrian had not seen him naked ever. When he had been a baby it had been Elizabetha who had bathed him and he didn’t want that the brunette would see him now either even thoughthe Austrian was a guy too it was still Roderich.

The three of them were sitting in the perfectly renovated, overly clean and tidy living room and Ludwig had to suck up quite some stuff coming from the Austrian but Gilbert was looking at him in a reproachful way as well. He was called reckless amongst other things, something he had thought he definitely wasn’t and he had never imagined getting called. And at one point he couldn’t really take the criticism and the scolding and the accusation that something had to be wrong with him from the older men anymore and his hands formed into fists. “Enough!” he yelled.

“I already apologised to the both of you for passing out! I didn’t intent to pass out, I didn’t do it consciously or deliberately and I had not planned it before either. I renovated the floor and the living room and was on my way to start renovating the kitchen as well when I passed out and apparently fell onto the sofa. I’m mad enough about myself for having messed up and for not having done my duty today and I don’t have an excuse other than that I have not meant to and had no control over it.” He made his point clear to the both of them.

“As for me cutting my face, I’ve got distracted, I should not have gotten distracted and I should have paid attention to shaving when I shaved my face but I have not and now I've got the consequences. It is just a cut and a little blood and even though I appreciate your concern for my wellbeing it would have been half as bad if you guys had not completely overreacted to it as if I was about to die from this or couldn't handle it!” the blond explained with a stern face before he let out a deep sigh. His brother’s reaction to this little accident had really surprised him. He would have expected Roderich to lose it over this but he hadn’t expected that Gilbert wouldn’t just laugh at him for how dumb he was cutting his face while shaving as if it had been nothing; the Prussian was a soldier after all and he should have judged it correctly how severe or dangerous the situation really had been.

The German let his hand run over his face and then said:“And now I am hungry and since Roderich has come over to eat cake and had brought one that’s what we’re going to do now as planned – eat the bloody cake!” He didn’t let Roderich any time to cut the cake, he just did it himself and the blond rolled his eyes when the Austrian was criticising that the pieces he was cutting didn’t look nice enough. He just pressed a plate into the filigree hands of the Austrian with a look from light blue eyes into dark blue ones that he should shut the hell up and eat before he was handing another plate to Gilbert and then took one for himself.

Come to think about it, Gilbert definitely should have gotten the hang of it. It was so understandable if Ludwig was to pass out, just look around you; freshly made wallpapers, hygienic smelling room and everything perfectly in place, all more than just habitable. Judging from this alone, he could have guessed how long it took to build, especially for a perfectionist like his younger brother was. It must be super exhausting and Ludwig obviously deserved his rest. Gilbert should have respected and appreciated him for it.

Well it's not like he had said anything offensive, honestly. All he did was asking if he actually felt ill and he's not saying anything else! Gilbert grunted and grumbled. I truly didn't mean to act such an asshole but didn't his words make me feel I'd been one?

Maybe Ludwig was right when he said that it was unnecessary for him to fuss over such a small cut. But it wasn't his fault when seeing blood dripping from his body brought back bad memories that kept haunting Gilbert's mind; a trauma from the war. He still could recall it clearly the way the English troops attacked his people while their chief beat them up. How those fucking bastards knocked Ludwig off his consciousness--coughing blood when a hard kick landed on his stomach with scratches all over hos body. What's worse was that Gilbert felt like dying himself he could really not do anything but scream and cry in anger and desperation, being held tight yet forced to witness the scene as a helpless, useless older brother. He couldn't even protect Ludwig, he fucking hated himself enough for that.

Gulping, Gilbert tried to shrug off the thoughts and brought his consciousness back into reality. He took the plate that Ludwig gave him a little too--childishly--harshly and looked away. "Well sorry if worrying over my one and only family is exaggerating," spat the Prussian, annoyed, before taking a huge bite of the cake. Mic drop. Even the deliciousness inside his mouth couldn't bring a smile into his face, he was obviously sulking.

He knew he was being really childish by acting so but he just couldn't help it; the pride of not wanting to lose an argument, the sadness and denial as he thought Ludwig didn't like his attention, the feeling got mixed up.

The blond man sighed when his brother whipped the plate out of his hand in a harsh manner because now he knew the other had apparently gotten upset by what Ludwig had said and was now being in the pouts. Sometimes the German asked himself who of them really was the significantly younger one as the Prussian had a tendency to react more childishly than he did.

He sighed again, more deeply, at the passive aggressive comment he got from the other and leaned his head back against the backrest for a moment closing his eyes. Then he sat back straight again and looked at the his brother.

“I never said that.” He made clear. “I didn’t say that you don’t have a right to worry about me nor that being concerned about me would generally an exaggeration, I worry about you too as you know.” The man started his explanation and it was true, it was usually Ludwig who was very concerned with his brother’s wellbeing especially since Gilbert tended to do some irresponsible things sometimes. “I simply said that you’ve misjudged a situation, overreacted to it and by doing so hurt yourself more than I hurt myself which led to the situation ending up worse than it had been before.” He told the other calmly and quietly.

Roderich was looking at both of them finding the conversation a little uncomfortable so he decided to compliment the renovated living room. “Finally your house looks like a house again. I always thought I was in a lumber room during the last times I visited.” the Austrian said in his rather arrogant tone of voice but coming from him it actually meant something and Ludwig engaged in a conversation about his plans for his house and nation and how he wouldn’t pay a pfennig to Francis and Arthur ever again with the brunette and much to his surprise Roderich seemed all for his plans and was encouraging him doing that.

Without staring more than 5 minutes at his little brother, Gilbert's lips remained cornered and a pair of thick, dark grey eyebrows still furrowed together even while Ludwig was explaining things for him in a very gentle and patient tone, far from judging--yet Gilbert kept his expression stern as he looked at the exact opposite direction of where his little brother was speaking. Well, technically, Ludwig was correct again. It was just his assumption and conclusion that was said in a very negative way but all the older male was thinking was about how much Ludwig had sugarcoated his thought into a softer tone. But still! It's basically the same meaning, mumbled the platinum blond to himself, quiet in his mind.

"And I was not hurting myself," grumbled Gilbert quietly, barely audible for the other two.

This stubborn childish man of course wouldn't admit that there indeed was a bit shocking pain that stroke directly from the broken arm when he accidentally collided against the porcelain bath tub. But it didn't really matter because Roderich--and even Ludwig himself whose wound had been cared for in the meanwhile helped checking for any damage in Gilbert. Fortunately, the hit didn't affect so much it would need a doctor check-up. A pill of painkiller and rubbing medicine for bruises was applied and Gilbert was all good again, Thank God--or Ludwig's unending scolding about him being careless would've still been going until now, more than Roderich's annoying chirp about Ludwig's cut.

Gilbert was honestly glad that the Austrian had decided to bring up a new topic because he himself started to feel awkward now, after he realized that he was just being really childish, sulking and all. Of course, he might not go straight and say his sorry about being a big baby but at least the tense atmosphere had melted and changed into a light one full of simple praises about the freshly-renovated room. Eventually getting more and more calm, Gilbert threw a glance around the room. Now that the fog in his mind gradually cleared up, he could see the details of the work Ludwig had done to their room. Beautifully hygienic and neat, all pretty and nice... Ludwig had done a great work worth a day of relaxing time, surely. And while the conversation going between the other two males, while finishing up the cake on his lap Gilbert made a mental note to give the blond a good back rub later in the evening, when he and the younger had made up (he's sure Roderich would make them--or at least, Ludwig would settle things up for themselves). Say injured, Gilbert was still a man and a soldier on the top of that. One healthy hand could still give a nice push on some pressure points to relax him up. A silent gratitude for everything he had done and how much shit Ludwig had to deal with.

“No of course you weren’t.” Ludwig commented with a little sarcasm in his deep voice before he decided to leave it rest as it usually didn’t help much to argue with the Prussian when he was upset, pouting and didn’t want to admit when he had been wrong or had misinterpreted something.

His conversation with Roderich however went oddly smooth and they seemed to agree on a lot of things for some reason and the blond asked himself whether this was the right moment to introduce the thought of the Austrian becoming their partner to him and then he wasn’t sure if there even was a right moment for this so he just brought it up. The dark blue eyes of the other had looked at him a little surprised at first but there had been no aversion about the idea on his face at all as he said:”I will have to think this through some more but I will let you know soon and come over for cake another time.” And both Ludwig and Roderich had stood as the German had accompanied the Austrian to the door before the other man left them.

When the blond was heading back into the living room he came to a halt leaning his body against the door frame, his blue eyes looking into the direction of the older man of the two. “Are you still upset?” he asked. “Or is there something I have to do for you before you stop pouting and being in a bad mood?” he wanted to know and a small smile appeared on his lips, all of this was a quite silly especially thinking about that it had all started with him cutting his face while shaving because he had been drooling over Gilbert’s body.

“I repaired the radio, I can turn it on for you if you want and in the mean time I will start renovation the kitchen even though I don’t know how far I will come with it today as it has already gotten quite late.” He suggested as if their silly little dispute had never happened.

Gilbert couldn't help but kept pouting, since he now got all the attention of his younger brother again after the Austrian left. He didn't want to apologize--his pride hadn't given in yet, but the guilt and pity that clouded over his mind softened him up slowly. Besides Ludwig didn't seem mad nor stressed anymore and was that a pleased expression he just shot toward Gilbert?

"What's so funny," he grumbled mostly to himself in a quiet tone, yet with much less aggression, as he ate up the rest of the cake before putting away the plate on the table. Seeing a smile upon Ludwig's face obviously calmed him, he just liked seeing his too-serious little brother enjoy himself. He was super glad that his brother was given the talent to work with mechanical things, those calloused palms were proof of how good he was actually with his hands--innocently said, okay?

Gilbert was a good big brother and he wasn't going to let Ludwig tire himself out again. The kitchen could wait.

"C'mere."

He eventually gave the blond a proper eye. When the other shot him a bewildered look, he simply patted the seat next to him. Gilbert was glad that despite anything his little brother complied to his will, even when he asked him to lay back on the arm rest with his legs on the Prussian's lap. With one arm laying uselessly in sling, he began pressing on Ludwig's tense leg muscles in an attempt to give a massage. This was probably Gilbert's way of expressing gratitude when he's in no mood--or too prideful--to say it in words.

The small smile on Ludwig’s face grew a little when the other was grumbling about what he found so funny. “This whole situation.” He said. “It’s kind of silly when I think about it some more.” The blond said and hoped that Gilbert wouldn’t take this the wrong way now too and would stop pouting.

When he didn’t get an answer to whether the older male wanted to listen to the radio or not but was called over instead his face looked at the other a little surprised and he hesitated as he really needed to work on that kitchen but then he decided to sort things out with Gilbert first and listen to whatever the other wanted to tell him.

The muscular blond male sat down next to his more lean brother on the sofa and looked at him in an awaiting way and another unexpected thing happened as the Prussian asked him to lay back and put his legs onto the his lap. Confusion stood all over his face and he wasn’t really sure if he should do it or not and if he had time for some games like that but he gave in to the other’s wish as he often did, maybe too often, he couldn’t help it though.

A small groan escaped his lips when Gilbert started massaging his legs and it had been a long time since the other had massaged him in any way. The last time the other had given his always tense and uptight body a massage Ludwig had ended up feeling a little too good and he had avoided it ever since. The younger one had been lucky since the platinum haired hadn’t noticed it that one time and Ludwig had come up with an excuse to disappear right away but he had not been willing to take that risk and get himself into an embarrassing situation again.

However as long as it were only the legs he was certain that this risk didn’t exist and that he could just enjoy it and try to relax a little. He leaned back some more, closed his blue eyes and enjoyed the massage he was receiving, feeling how the muscles in his legs relaxed a little.

Seeing the pleased expression on his younger brother's face eventually brought a proud smile into his lips. It was somehow close to the feeling of being the heroic one in the battle field--to help out his brother or his brother's soldiers when they were in tight spot. In his mind Gilbert praised himself as a good big brother despite the fact that Ludwig actually deserved all of this automatically, he was proud of himself who had gotten the idea and the initiative to repay with surprise massage.

"God, just how any more firm your muscles could be--," laughed Gilbert at the end, after trains of groan escaped from his own mouth as he tried to grab Ludwig's calf in one hand. He threw a glance at him and smiled softly, then looked back down to focus on his work.

"You're overworking yourself again, Lud--don't fight me on this, your blackout was enough proof you're overdoing it." A rough sigh was heard in the air, though the one letting it out had a rather soft facial expression. Long fingers glided smoothly on Ludwig's shank but with the perfect amount of pressure enough to relax his tense tendon. "I really wish I could help, I promise I'll help once I can move this," he continued, gesturing the broken arm, which was... kind of surprising, because how way more diligent Gilbert was than probably anyone else (moreover Ludwig's Italian friend), he always acted like a baby towards his serious younger brother--opting to lazying around when Ludwig's there. But this time he truly hoped he was side by side with his brother to rebuild their home, to stand firm on their own feet and snatch back the glory.

Before the blond could ever complain about anything, Gilbert shushed him and told the other to sit back and relax. "Just trust your big brother, Baby Brother," he called, half teasingly, half endearingly. "I'm gonna give you the best night you've ever experienced." Gilbert grinned rather innocently, not noticing how ambiguous it might sound.

Ludwig shrugged and said:”I don’t really want to know.” In regards to how firm his muscles could get while opening one eye and looking at his brother who was busy with his legs. The blond really liked that kind of attention for a change and it felt rewarding in a sense what was something he rarely experienced as him working his arse off was considered a part of his personality, hence was taken for granted and while he really liked to be hard working he sometimes missed a little appreciation for all the stuff he was doing. “I always wondered why you’re so good at this!” he commented with a smile on his lips.

As soon as he heard the “you’re overworking yourself” sentence both of his eyes went open and he got his torso up. He didn’t really care that the other said he shouldn’t fight him over this he had to protest but was told to lay back again. “I’m not overdoing it. I just have to plan in some more time to actually sleep too that’s all.” The blond muffled quietly but started to relax into the massage and touch again soon.

The German man growled annoyed when the other called him a baby, he hated it when his brother was talking about him as if he was some freaking toddler and it always infuriated him as he wanted the other to see him and acknowledge him as a man and not as some bloody child. But it didn’t matter how hard Ludwig tried and how much he did and how everyone around him saw and treated him as a grown male the Prussian apparently just refused to do so.

Since he wasn’t able to relax anymore anyway and he wasn’t feeling in the mood for a massage anymore either he wanted to thank the other and get off the sofa to go work at the kitchen but the words the other said then got his heart rate up, sparks running through him and his mind going wild.

His eyes went open again and he would have wanted nothing more than to hide his face as it resembled red street lights after he had heard the other saying he wanted to give him the best night he’d ever experienced.

The blonds mind was overflowing with pictures of all those things he wanted to do with the other and it made those feelings rise up again that Ludwig always tried so hard to repress. ‘Gosh, I’m such a sick pervert. Of course he doesn’t mean that, he would never mean that or even think about doing something like that with me. I’m the worst!’ he was thinking and bashing himself in his own mind but it didn’t make the thoughts and desires go away.

And while he was a hundred percent positive that the older male had not meant any of that it would probably mean that he wasn’t planning on only massaging his legs though. Ludwig was nowhere near relaxed anymore, he was getting tense and uncomfortable and he felt hot. Was he sweating? He let his hand run over his face. At least there was no sweat running down his temples. If Gilbert were to give his whole body a massage again he would probably end up with an erection once more, he was nearly sure he would especially considering what was going on in his mind and then his brother would know. He would know what a sick, disgusting bastard he was feeling in such a way for the older male, wanting to do something like that to him. The blond's face looked twisted and there was some fear and shame in his pale blue eyes. Ludwig needed to get out of that situation or the Prussian would end up despising and hating him for all eternity; he would not possibly accept or only tolerate this.

With his "world-sized ego", Gilbert surely cherished respect and honor--including praises and acknowledge. The man, with his superiority complex, puffed his cheeks in dissatisfaction when his little brother talked back to him when Gilbert had told him not to. A tad irritated, Gilbert intentionally pressed the thumb, middle-and ring finger hard; around the thigh area right above the knee and then in a huge contrast to the hard treatment to the inner thigh, he moved to gently massage, barely squeezing at all, the back of Ludwig's knee which little did he know was one men's erogenous zone. Experts often said that the skin back there was thin, giving access to more nerve endings that much less explained its sensitivity to touch.

He kept pressing there for a few moments and a glance at Ludwig's helpless expression brought a smug grin up his face. He thought he had eventually found his brother's weak spot, either hurting or tickling him--Gilbert's naive mind couldn't decide; all he knew that it succeeded to shut Ludwig up and he'd noted himself to do this every time he needed Ludwig's approval for anything. Just now Gilbert didn't realize what switch he had turned on.

At first Ludwig wasn’t even noticing Gilbert’s childish attempt to hurt him for disagreeing with him and not doing what he wanted him to as those sexual fantasies wouldn’t leave him alone and in response to this he was blaming and shaming himself for having them. Suddenly something the other was doing to him was making a small amount of pleasure running through him and if it was possible he blushed an even deeper shade of red.

Gilbert was clearly turning him on and arousing him and the sparks in his body made his blue eyes shine with sexual desire. His breathe got somewhat heavier and the blond couldn’t believe the smug grin he was receiving by the older man. Apparently it really was some childish game for him and he misinterpreted the signs and thought that he had somehow gotten back to him by making him feel physical pain, while he did the opposite. ‘What the hell is this naive idiot thinking?’ He thought as a slight, quiet appreciative moan escaped his mouth automatically when the other’s fingers were going up from his knee touching his thigh like this and he felt how his blood was heading into the wrong direction and how his dick was hardening in his pants.

The blond man bit his lips immediately and got his torso up again. ‘Fuck, if I’m not ending this right here right now I’ll forget myself. He doesn’t have a clue what he’s fooling around with here.’ The man thought and abruptly pulled his legs back from the Prussian getting up from the sofa turning his back towards his brother. “Thank you for the massage but it’s enough now, I’ll start renovating the kitchen.” He let him know. “And you don’t have to do that again for me ...ever.” he said because even having the other touch his legs in such a way could lead to uncomfortable and unwanted reactions and it was better for his brother if he didn’t have to find out about him like this, it would only disappoint him. Then he realised how easily upset Gilbert was and that he tended to take things personally quite often so he quickly added:”Trust me, I don’t deserve this.” And with that he left the room but clearly headed towards the stairs and not towards the kitchen.

Gilbert was honestly taken aback when said guy pulled his legs back and retreated. He thought Ludwig wouldn't let his guard down and at least held the pain in (only if he knew it wasn't pain his little brother felt). To see him chicken out like that confused and offended the Prussian, just as expected. Though before he could even open his mouth to complain, Ludwig already got on his feet and said that he'd go back to work and told him that he didn't deserve it, which made Gilbert think, what did he not deserve? The massage or attention from Gilbert?

Furrowing his brows, all Gilbert could do was just letting him go--besides it seemed the blond forget to carry Gilbert back to his room. Glancing at the clock, it showed seven in the evening and it's not even bedtime yet so he guessed it'd be fine to just lay around and wait for Ludwig to do whatever work he wanted to do until dinner. He'd just made a mental note to check on him later to make sure the younger guy wouldn't exhaust himself to death. Right then he propped his legs up, resting them on the empty seat beside him--warm from where Ludwig sat earlier. His mind flew wherever it was quiet and comfortable like that--if he was upstairs in his room, he'd gotten his pen and diary and write down every interesting thing that happened today. Or... not so interesting, Gilbert thought as his cheeks turned pink. He remembered how ashamed he was when Ludwig barged in and... touched his cum-stained shirt that was supposed to be thrown away. God, now the whole laundry looked dirtier in Gilbert's mind. Groaning in embarrassment, Gilbert threw his healthy arm over his blushing face, cursing lightly under his breath.

Ludwig let the door to his room fall shut and let himself sink onto his bed burying his face in his hands. This was no good! What if he hadn’t gone away? Would he have actually tried to do this to Gilbert? He felt somewhat sick about himself and at the same time angry about the Prussian for trying to physically hurt him and ending up arousing him and then there was frustration of a sexual kind added to this. “You’re scum!” he heard that cold voice that belonged to the version of him in the black uniform with the silver skull on the hat say. “People like you are the downfall of our race and the decay of society!” it hissed in his head and when Ludwig took his face out of his hands and looked over to the metallic jug he saw the uniformed male reflected in there instead of his actual reflection again and the guy clearly looked down on him as if he wasn’t a person but a pile of shit, or some rubbish he had to dispose.

Somehow being looked at by what should have been his reflection in such a way angered him and he clenched his teeth and thought:”If I am all of this you are too. You are me what means that you have the same illness I have, you are scum too. You are not better than me! Not in the slightest.” The figure grinned at him and he heard a freezing laugh in his head. “I am a better version of you! I have overcome this! I have ridded myself of this perversion and so should you. Get rid of those reprehensible feelings, don’t look at men anymore and start to appreciate good looking blond women with nice tits like a normal healthy man is supposed to!” the guy shouted at him and Ludwig flinched and his face went stern. “I can’t ! I have tried over and over again! Women just don’t make me feel this way, I can’t love them like this!” the blond protested and his wrong reflection on the jug got angry now:”You have to!” it ordered and then there was a second dude appearing behind him, it was the brown shirt again. “He’s talking bullshit! I say take what you want, you deserve everything you want, and fuck his brain out. There is nothing wrong with that, it’s not important anyway. Go with it!” that guy on the metallic jug said in Ludwig’s mind and of course the black clothed man disapproved of that. “No! You’re scum as well.” He said and added:” And that’s why I’ll kill you sooner or later my friend.” Ludwig just looked at the jug with wide eyes not quite getting what was going on in his mind. “What did you say?” the brownshirt asked the other, “Nothing!” the arrogant one answered with an innocent face and then they continued fighting.

The German didn’t listen to the thoughts on his mind anymore and he looked at the jug with disgust. How was it that something like this was that strong in him? Both of them had nearly nothing in common with him. The brownshirt was undisciplined, irrational, angry and acted like a mix of a hooligan and a bully boy and the other one didn’t lack discipline but was elitists, arrogant, narcissistic and had a God complex what was the complete opposite of Ludwig. The blond didn’t like any of the two but somehow they gained more power over him day after day. He couldn’t explain why those two influenced the climate within the nation that drastically.

Carrying the jug to the window he opened it and then threw the thing out as far away as possible and while the metallic object was flying through the air the pictures of the two guys were getting smaller and then he couldn’t see the jug anymore at all. He closed the window again and placed himself on his bed again where he frustratingly stared at the wall while he was waiting all the time it took for his dick to become completely flaccid again.

Taking a deep breath he left his room again after that had been achieved and went straight for the kitchen where he attempted to distract himself from all that was going on in his head by getting caught up in work. It worked but he still felt some nagging aggression and irksome frustration and irritation within himself what led him to fling a punch into one of the cupboards and the wood was broken and destroyed afterwards and yet another violent outburst of him not the only one in the last week. This was really atypical for him to do something like that, he had never been a fan of needless violence but somehow he had gotten more violent lately. The blond took a deep breath and calmed down again to his normal, cool headed self. “I’ll just build new cupboards, this furniture is rubbish anyway.”

And that he did. Not only that though, he was also making the floor new and painting the walls and there seemed to be no end to what he wanted to do and when he had finished painting the walls and renewing the floor he had started with building the furniture right away. It had already been 11:30PM and he was not taking any break at all and forced his mind to stay focussed on the work only not allowing himself to think about anything else that might be frustrating to think about. He also had forgotten that his brother was still sitting where he had left him and he wasn’t thinking about Gilbert at all in that moment, Gilbert was the last person he wanted to think about right now.

The cake Roderich had brought that was cut rather messily laid untouched after what seemed like it had been brutally devoured. It might not be an overstatement, actually, taking into account Gilbert's empty stomach. The last thing he ate before the cake was probably the supper Ludwig had prepared roughly 24 hours ago. After his little brother left upstairs earlier, Gilbert had been planning to lazy around to kill time as he waited for dinner time. Whistling song to attract Gilbird and his friends had seemed to entertain the Prussian more than just reading every single word in the newspaper. The fact that he'd actually been able to interact with a living being sounded less lonelier in the very least. He talked to Gilbird just how he would write in his diary, even telling the innocent little yellow bird about the embarrassing incident that morning. But after a while, the bird was called home--Gilbert swore he could hear its family chirping for the bird. Before flying away, the little bird allowed the Prussian to give a loving kiss and pat on the top of its tiny head. Then the lively melody of singing disappeared completely, leaving Gilbert all alone again.

The cockoo clock sounded the bell eight times. It signaled the time to be 8 in the evening and Ludwig hadn't yet to make them dinner. Bored, and helplessly hungry, Gilbert decided to eat up the rest of the cake. Delicious it was, indeed, but finishing almost half of it was too much and Gilbert swore he could feel sugar on the back of his throat. Sick of the cake already but Gilbert's stomach growled in anger when he tried to ignore the hunger. He was out of choice but to get up to the kitchen and probably heat something up. It's troublesome to have to walk all the way to the kitchen (not that far, actually, a few meters away from where he was) and he was so tired somehow. But the final push was a loud grumbling noise coming from his stomach. That's it. If he didn't wish to starve to death, he'd better work his ass off. Besides, he needn't anymore carrying he guessed.

With that he propped himself up, tried hard to stand up on his wobbling legs, and fortunately had enough energy to do so. With the support of the wall, he trailed the path towards the kitchen slowly and was damn proud of himself when he eventually made it (although it took twice the time than usual). He leaned against a counter and took out a leftover from the fridge to hear it up in the microwave. Gilbert waited a few moments, not really sure how much it needed since Ludwig usually did all the cooking, and after what his instinct told him it was enough, he turned the microwave off. During the attempt of taking the food out, he accidentally burned his skin and cursed on his broken arm that made things more difficult than it seemed for a simple task. In the end, the warm food still aroused his appetite. He had saved half of it for Ludwig later and ate up his own share untl his plate was almost wholy clean.

The journey back to the living room was safely executed fortunately, even with a plate of microwaved Königsberger Klopse, and the fullness in his stomach made his eyes heavy with drowsiness. A little nap here won't hurt, will it, thought Gilbert as he laid on his healthy arm. Besides, Ludwig said he'll renovate the kitchen or something, I'm sure he'll wake me up with scold and scowl on his face later.

--------------------------------------------

Somewhere in his sleep Gilbert was startled awake by another loud crushing noise. What was that, again? It's the third time in the last two days he heard things. He tried to ignore, though, he was too sleepy to even move his cramped leg.

--------------------------------------------

He groaned, annoyed because for the countless times he couldn't have a goddman good sleep and glad at the same time because he just realized how he had curled into a ball sleeping without any cover but a thin shirt and shorts. Eventually Gilbert gave in and got up. The clock on the wall showed 11.30 pm and he still heard hammering noises in the kitchen. This stubborn blond....

Struggling with walk, Gilbert in the end reached the kitchen on his own once again. Leaning on the door frame, he put his healthy arm on hip, face a mixed expression of irritation, worry, yet somehow loving at the same time. "What I told you about taking a rest, Lud?"

The blond man was building the furniture as if he was a machine and when he had finished one item he went up to the next one and he was so caught up in his work that he didn’t hear the older man walk from the living room into the kitchen and didn’t realise him standing in the door frame for some time. Only when he was cutting a wooden plank into the right size with a saw he noticed him because Gilbert had now spoken to him. “Can’t remember, wasn’t important. I just have to plan some time to sleep in as I stated earlier and when and how much time I plan for this is my own decision that has nothing to do with you.” Ludwig responded without looking up to the other but keeping himself focussed on the cupboard he was building.

It was pretty obvious that the younger one of the two wouldn’t leave the kitchen anytime soon and that he intended to built this whole thing until everything stood and was finished. Maybe he would be exhausted enough to just fall asleep afterwards so that he wouldn’t have any time to think, wouldn’t get any dreams and when he woke up he could just bury himself in some other work again.

Gilbert had no idea what changed Ludwig's mood that quickly. He thought he was the one in a bad mood earlier and Ludwig seemed to have enjoyed that as a silly joke, to which the older couldn't deny actually. Now he's giving his big brother the cold shoulder, sharp remarks and all, no more affectionate gaze.

The Prussian frowned his brows and glared down at the blond, who in return didn't even bat an eye.

"I didn't tell you to stop working, Lud," replied the platinum blond after a deep sigh. "I said you should at least take care of your body."

He and Ludwig rarely argued, only sometimes it was Gilbert being the cold headed one without whining and sulking like a child. This, was one of that rare "sometimes".

"Here, I already reheated last night's meal. I've eaten mine. You should eat yours now." Gilbert set down the plate on a kitchen counter and another sigh left his lips. Today was undoubtly tiring for not only Ludwig but also he himself--more like mentally exhaustion for Gilbert though. He really wish to help, with whatever troubling his little brother; carpenting, that was always interesting for this German brothers but with only one arm working and legs felt like jelly still, it would only bother his brother's works; or just telling him what clouded his mind, at least he could still be a good listener.

But Ludwig seemed to not give him any chance to help, with either aspect. So Gilbert thought it'd best if he did as Ludwig to him to; mind his own business. Or whatever.

"Where do ya put my pills?" asked Gilbert out of a sudden when he remembered he was late two times to take it that day. Ludwig was usually strict about everything and Gilbert's medicine was always his top priority. But since morning said blond kept getting distracted somehow, perhaps. Gilbert looked away.

"Oh from now on, you don't have to make me my medication. I can do it myself now I'm recovering," he said as he was about to leave the kitchen, not looking at Ludwig. "I guess you should concentrate doing whatever you want. And not letting me burden you instead. Good night."

With that he left the kitchen as fast as he could, which was not much, while struggling to keep his body balance steady as he leaned on the walls for support.

“I do take care of my body; I’m in good shape, thanks.” He just said in an indifferent tone of voice still not looking up to the other as he couldn’t really bring himself to looking him in the eyes with what had been on his mind before, what he had wanted to do to him and still desired. When the other had accidently given him a boner a long time ago the blond had not buried himself in work but had wanked in his room to that picture of the other having one of those scenarios playing out on his mind and he had felt even worse after that and when he had had to face him the other day he had avoided looking at him as well, even though he hadn’t acted as coldly back then. This was because there was a difference as Gilbert hadn’t had any fault back then while that time he had caused this by trying to physically hurt him in the wrong way; hence he was pissed at his brother while feeling guilty for his own desires at the same time.

Shrugging he let the other know that he was not hungry and he really wasn’t. He probably would realise his needs when he stopped distracting himself with work but it wouldn’t only be hunger for food that he would get aware of again. Ludwig thought about being able to repress his sexuality like this for the most part as an act of discipline and he was always proud of how disciplined he was and that he could stay disciplined where others gave in and let themselves give up and lose control but there was something that made him think – and it came from him and not those weird guys that were his new reflections – that maybe what he was doing wasn’t good for him, that it was unhealthy, that he shouldn’t be sexually repressing himself like this only because he loved men and §175 forbid that. There had been a time when the blond had already started to question whether §175 was actually wrong, even though it was a law, and that it should have been abolished but those times were gone and overshadowed by the screeching of the guy in the black uniform inside of him who found it splendid that the paragraph had been made even stricter and included more severe punishments.

An annoyed sigh was to hear at the Prussian asking him where he had put his pills in a petulant tone of voice.

“You know where. You’ve seen me getting them for you out of the medicine cabinet in your room every morning.” He answered as he put the saw away and exchanged it with a hammer. Ludwig didn’t even realise that the other was asking because he had forgotten to give them to him again. Just when Gilbert said that he didn’t have to do anything for him anymore from now on he realised it and it didn’t make him feel any better.

When the lighter haired man had left the kitchen the blond stopped hammering for a moment, put the hammer away and rested his head onto the wood of the cupboard he was about to build. He sighed exhaustedly. “Do what I want huh? I definitely shouldn’t do what I want, if I did what I wanted I ....” he thought and those images popped up on his mind again. “Would he have said that if he knew that I want him, his body, his arse?!” he was asking himself but then he realised something. Because Gilbert apparently had felt offended by him not paying attention to him he was now acting like a fool...again. Yes, he was recovering and he could walk a little on his own but Ludwig only had to think back to what had happened in the bathtub earlier to know that he would not make it up the whole stairs without badly hurting himself.

Instantly he stood up from the ground and left the kitchen catching the older male just before he attempted to walk up the stairs. He reached out his arm to get a grip of the other’s waist but he landed his hand on Gilbert’s arse instead. A slight blush appeared on his cheeks as he then placed the hand onto the other’s waist even though he actually had liked to touch the arse he found rather hot. “At least let me help you go up the stairs. I don’t want you to fall and break your neck. Just think of the incident in the bathtub today, you can’t do everything alone just yet.” He let the other know and supported the older one by holding him and not by outright carrying him upstairs. The blue eyes of his even looked at the other man again. “If you ever get the idiotic and childish idea again to cause me physical pain because you aren’t able to handle disagreement at least do it right and actually hurt me, so that I can place my foot into your face in return.” He then said in a normal volume but in a way that indicated that he wasn’t happy about that at all.

"Huh?"

Gilbert shot his brother an irritated glare, face distorted into displeasure. "What do you mean I'm not doing it right?" grumbled the platinum blond, clearly annoyed. "You definitely showed funny expression, groaning and holding back pain--don't freaking fool me, Lud." He cornered his lips into a pout, refusing to look at his brother and seemed to dislike the fact that he indeed still needed help from his brother to climb up and down the stairs--that's if he still wanted to make it out alive. Though drown in annoyance and didn't want to admit it, Gilbert was glad that Ludwig had the initiative to help him get on the stairs because his legs were shaking a bit by now--even when he had Ludwig's strong arms supporting his waist and his calming odor enfolding his whole being.

Fuck, Gilbert internally cursed. I hate how good his smell is.

He gritted his teeth and decided to show how bothered he was about the cold treatment he had just gotten, despite what the bottom of his mind said about the soothing physical touch. "Besides, annoying little brother who doesn't respect elder by fucking ignoring him should have been glad his brother at the moment has broken arm and fucking weak body or else he'd have spanked." Gilbert always referred Ludwig to a kid whenever he was mad and wanted to rile him up--well it's his forte to pick a fight anyway. "But whatever--," he continued, waving his healthy arm in front of his face as Ludwig helped him to get on the last step of the stairs. "--now I know where to tickle your goddamn weak spot whenever you act up against me."

Ludwig could only find Gilbert irksome and annoying in that moment and he intent to let it show this time. “Right, and making a funny expression and groaning is how I would react to some moron who deliberately physically hurts me because he gets upset whenever someone doesn’t do what he wants. I totally wouldn’t just kick this person in the face for causing me pain, absolutely not.” He spoke his voice drenched in sarcasm.

What followed wasn’t better it was much worse and the German’s face was going completely stern as he clenched his teeth. This was it, he had decided to not let anyone trample on him anymore, to not let anyone not take him seriously, degrade or humiliate him another time. Not Arthur, not Francis and much less Gilbert! There was this fury overtaking him that he had felt all this time whenever he had to work for Arthur and Francis, whenever he had thought about this contract and how he had been treated and his face and eyes went cold, he held his head high and his whole demeanour changed. It was as if the other had turned on a switch or had made the final push into a completely different direction.

As soon as they had reached the last step Ludwig grabbed the older man and nailed him against the wall with one strong muscular arm while his hand strongly grabbed the other’s chin forcing the red eyes of his brother to look up into the dark cold gaze of his blue ones. The blond man looked proud, arrogant, cold and more than anything merciless and without compromise just like the black uniformed man who had become his reflection. “Listen to me and listen closely you childish twat, this is enough and it is the last time that you treat me like this and trample on me and my dignity. I won’t let anyone trample on me ever again and especially not you. Even though you might prefer the company of toddlers because you can influence them and make them do what you want, not to forget that they are on the same immature level as you are, I am not a bloody child, I am a man and you will do better to remember it.” He started and pushed his leg up against the other man’s crotch pressing him even stronger against the wall.

A cold superior laugh escaped him and his blue eyes looked down on the other male. “I don’t know what weak spot you genius think you have found in me but it doesn’t even matter because you have a freaking million of weak spots and I know them all.” He smirked and even though it was Ludwig’s face it didn’t really look like him, he had never shown such a calculative and dark smirk to anyone before. “Let me tell you this, brother, I have no intention to fight my own pure and glorious blood but if you fall out of line or make the mistake to think that you could disrespect me, not take me serious or that you would hold any control over me, I will have no other choice as to put you back into place again and make you understand that no one, no one will ever put me down or humiliate me again.” He informed him and he leaned his face closer to the Prussian’s that he was still holding tightly in his strong calloused hand.

The blue eyes glared dangerously when he spoke in this cold and dominant way again. “So you better treat me with the respect and honour that I deserve for all that I have done for you, for all that I have done for the world and not like a pile of trash that is only worth something when it does what pleases you or I’ll show you how to respect a man like me correctly Gilbert, understood?” he said his tone a mixture of threatening and charmingly innocent, a tone he usually didn’t speak in. “Understood!” he yelled and tightened the grip on the other’s face.

“If you however still think that it would be a good idea to try to gain power over me, to treat me like a child, to trample on me and to try and spank me, either now or when your arm has healed, go on and do it!” he said in a fluting voice. “Come and try to harm me, to cause me physical pain and humiliate me but know that you will not succeed and be the one who will end up getting his cute little arse whipped until it bleeds and who will be forced to submit. Do you know why Gilbert?” he asked in an innocent tone of voice and the smirk turned smug and spiteful:”Because I have gotten stronger than you have ever been a long time ago, wounded or not, it doesn’t even matter!”

With a grin on his cold face he closed the remaining distance between them and pressed his thin chapped lips onto the Prussian’s and kissed him in a rough way demonstrating his dominance another time before he let go of him completely and turned his back on the other.”Good night brother!” he said in a cold mocking way and attempted to walk down the stairs.

"What the fuck, Lud--"

Taken aback, Gilbert yelped when he was suddenly pushed against the wall. But before he could ever open his mouth to complain more and snarl at him, he was already put into silence under the ice cold glare of those blue orbs when his chin was grabbed. If stares could kill, Gilbert must have been dead by now. He felt chill down his spine and gooseflesh prickle his skin. Where was the Ludwig who had tried his best to fight his urge to rush things and be gentle instead in treating his injured brother? Confused and irritated, honestly he was shocked at such harsh treatment, Gilbert's pride encouraged himself to stare back and try to find the answer in the freezing blue sea of his eyes.

What happened after not only added to his confusion but also raised his awareness about how dangerously strange this situation was.

When Ludwig pinned him even closer, enough to make his leg pressed Gilbert's crotch, the Prussian let out a gasp and blush crept up his cheeks.

Feeling his cheeks warm up made Gilbert shift his gaze down, wondering if it came by embarrassment from being weak, humilliated, and overpowered, or being lightly turned on from being manhandled. After what he had imagined earlier that morning, his jack-off material, this was only a natural reaction, wasn't it? Perhaps.

"L-let me go," the lighter blond head stuttered, voice far from threatening, unlike a minute ago where he, sick and injured, arrogantly challenged his stud of a brother. Instead a slight tremble in his tone depicted the lack of confidence and almost sound like a plead. That time the glorious Gilbert Beilschmidt, who was once a warrior, battle hero, a strong soldier who held his pride high, looked submissive under his little brother's grasp.

A dry laugh rang into the atmosphere as a mocking remark from the other blond. Then he mentioned about the weak spot. Talking about that forced Gilbert's mind into a marathon, trying to run through a long journey to find the answer. What kind of weak spot was Ludwig talking about? Was he referring Gilbert's ticklish area or embarrassing moments? or... was that about the flaw in his war strategies?

Because... Ludwig couldn't be talking about his erogenous zone, right? Or did he know to what Gilbert jerked off this morning? About how he imagined his own brother's body over his own?--No, no, no. He should not have been able to see that through his mind, right?

While his head was full with random thoughts rumning back and forth, the tightening in the grip in his jaws brought him back to reality. He faced his little brother with much less resistance, with much less pride, and more and more anxiety. Gilbert didn't realize since when it started, but now all the words the German said only made him look even bigger and more dominating meanwhile he only kept shrinking weakly, swallowing bitterness of his failed attack.

This obviously wasn't the first fight they'd ever been. They did argue like any other normal siblings would and Gilbert yelled and scolsed him quite often it would make a fuss; the large ones had made the two not talking for almoat a week and small ones usually ended only after a few shouts. He had a few times angered Ludwig much for him to land a few hits on Gilbert (not to damage but enough to hurt).

But this time, the German was beyond mad.

Gilbert swore he could hear his heart beat like a lunatic drum play in his earswhen he felt breath inches away from his face. That strong musky smell made his head dizzy and sharp glare from a pair of blue eyes weakened his knees. When he heard a voice, the one that used to be deep and patient, commanded harshly in a domineering way, the Prussian in his state only whimpered, a small shaking voice escaped his throat, "Yes."

For the first time in his whole life, Gilbert was truly scared of Ludwig.

He was once again surprised, not in a good way, when a pair of dry lips claimed its dominance over Gilbert's own as Ludwig battled him into a forcefull kiss. Gilbert did nothing but try to breathe through his nose if he still wanted to live, the shock basically kill his nerves to refuse, moreover to push him away. Defenseless, was what he was.

It all happened too quickly in Gilbert's eyes. And as Ludwig left, his prideful common sense also left Gilbert like a dead.

With trembling tiny steps, he walked into his room and managed to lock the door. And by the second it closed behind him, he slumped down onto the floor as his legs eventually gave out. He sat there in silent until weird noises filled his ears--an uncomfortable knot formed in his stomach, his lungs felt tightening as if air was knocked out of it, throat hurting, eyes dry and burning--and warm droplets of clear liquid wet his cheeks. It kept flowing out of his reddening eyes, despite how many times Gilbert move his quavering arm to wipe it away.

At that moment Gilbert felt the worse, a mixed bundle of emotions, a total mess. He was frightened to his bone; the one who he's always so proud of, his strong brother, an ally, looked down on to him and said he wouldn't hesitate to hurt him if needed. He was sad and ashamed from being humiliated and the worst of all, he felt his pants tightening. Just how nasty Gilbert was to feel aroused like this? Why on earth would being manhandled and treated harshly turn him on this much? Gilbert couldn't help but feel like a cheap whore in one of camp brothels where soldiers got to release their lustful hormone during the war.

Ludwig's words kept replaying in his mind. How he said that no matter it was, Gilbert would never, could never, ever surpass Ludwig. That his younger brother was the true top dog, the real predator of the food pyramid, and Gilbert should be glad that he, His Majesty Ludwig, was an ally. Or else he'd have crushed him to death. Of course, what did this broken arm contribute to the house repairment? All he did was whining anyway. Now Gilbert knew how worthless he must be in Ludwig's eyes.

Yeah. Gilbert had become so unawesome.

• Saga locked this topic