Captain Business {Yukonwolfspirit x Shicchan}

Shicchan

Fakir decided not to insist much. He sighed silently and took another sip of his wine, setting the glass down then looking to the horizon line. The blond didn't feel like partying anymore. All he wanted to do was stay there or go to his room, savoring the alcohol. His gaze went down to Yukie as he stopped talking, chuckling a bit as he saw him fall asleep.

The blond picked the younger male up in a bridal style, then started walking to his room.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Shicchan

Yukie opened his eyes a little and snuggled closely into his captains arms as he held on tightly to his shirt liking how the man smelled and how soft and gentle his arms where.

It had been quite a while since he carried someone like this. The blond found actually cute the way Yukie gripped onto his shirt but didn't comment on it. He walked inside and gently put the younger male down on his bed taking off his shoes.

Fakir pulled the covers up, covering the albino up to his shoulders. The blanket was fluffy and would keep his body heat throughout the night. In that region, even though the days were hot, the nights were the exact opposite.

"Can I sleep naked?" Yukie asked rubbing his eye in a cute sexy way that make him almost a nice desirable fuck when he was drunk as he blushed his member hiding hard under the warm blanket.

"You're gonna get cold", Fakir warned as he undressed from his party clothes, with his back turned to the bed. The blond didn't notice the other's blush nor arousal at first.

Fakir put on some comfy pants and a thin long sleeved shirt before turning back to the bed, raising an eyebrow at the albino's blushing face. "Yukie, are you alright?", he asked worriedly.

"Mmh you teased me by stripping can't help my eyes liked what they saw" Yukie replied with a giggle as he moved and streatched happily quite curious to see more of fakirs body as he crawled over to him and gently touched his face clearly quite drunk and slightly sobering up.

Fakir raised his eyebrows at the reaction he got, smirking softly. The blond chuckled lowly and put his hand over Yukie's, turning his face to kiss his palm. "Oh, if that's the case you should've said it before, silly", he whispered in return, looking down at him from the corner of his eye with a desirable gaze.

The captain kissed down his arm, gently and calmly. He was not in a hurry. "What is it that dragged your attention specifically, Yu?", he curiously asked.

"Your face looked really happy tonight" Yukie admitted with a shy blush, "and...the moon makes your body look beautiful also" Yukie replied as he blushed submitting to the others gentle kisses.

Fakir smiled at the comments. He glanced up at him as he spoke, wanting to see the other's face as he did so. The blond smirked softly and leaned closer to kiss his neck, then cheek. "You're too kind", the blond whispered. "You're the one who looks good no matter what you're doing". He whispered against his skin.

"I'm glad you took me captive" Yukie replied as he snuggled into Fakirs chest enjoying the sweet moment as he blushed..."...I've never done this before with a man.l...I've always been to shy" Yukie admitted.

Fakir leaned down to kiss his cheek as he accommodated himself over the pale-haired's body. "Oh, a ladies boy!", the captain exclaimed playfully then moved down to press their lips against Yukie's for a moment. "And why is that?", he questioned about the shyness.

"N-no I like men....never really cared for woman" Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked away shyly...."...where I'm running away from didn't agree with my life choices" Yukie added a little sad about the fact. "So I showed away on the ship...the old captain found me and understood my pain and kept me nice and well hidden" Yukie whispered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Saga locked this topic