Captain Business {Yukonwolfspirit x Shicchan}

Shicchan

The Northern waters were not safe at all. However, he knew it like his own house. Around the bays, ports, ships, and kingdoms, he was known as Fakir Ice Blood, the merciless king of the Cold Sea.

It is not wise to judge him by prince-like features; pale blue eyes, shaggy blond hair (that is usually tied back into a ponytail) and his tall and muscular body. If you ever see him with a single blade, even if it's a small knife, you should do as he says. Trickster and actor by nature. Whenever he decides he wants something, don't get in his way.

In that specific night, the crew was already up. Dawn was late for them. Fakir was looking through his telescope the waters around them and smirked as he saw their next pray; a medium sized ship that was apparently lost. Such a pity. Fakir would sure have some fun.

"Men! We have our next pray!" The golden haired shouted and heard his crew roar. That was what he was talking about. "If you spend less than five cannon balls, we'll have a feast" Fakir challenged, being in a really good mood, which only made the crew even more excited.

The Shard started approaching the smaller ship, swiftly. Fakir never letting go of his telescope, focusing on their captain's expression as they approached. That would be good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Shicchan

"Shit." Yukie snapped instantly trying to order his men to move away but he knew deep down it was hopeless, he wasn't a captain he was a prince and it was hard hiding the fact that he couldn't sail or really be much of a captain. He instantly went and started prepping and locking away the supplies and making so they would have to go through him to succeed with anything. "Get ready for a fight men" Yukie yelled the Japanese captain watchingnthe other boat as he fastened his sword and waited knowing a fight was bound to ensure.

A tall brunette lady walked up to the blond and watched the other ship. She chuckled softly. "You're gonna get out of this in debt because of the feast, Cap". Fakir chuckled and nodded. "Most certainly, he agreed to his friend, knowing his crew was really eager." The blond spoke and put the telescope back to its place in his jacket.

"Gaëlle, will you help me out?", Fakir asked as he started walking to the ropes along with the girl. "Aye, sir", she replied and drew her scimitar.

Fakir smirked and waited for the cannons to jump to the other ship.

(Pirate words are not my strongest XD)

"Get the cannons ready lads!" Yukie yelled as he shor of the first five only one just nearly grazing the other ship his crews aim horrible as the young men scrambled not knowing what to do all of them terrified...."ugh...it's not a good outlook" Yukie mumbled to himself as he paced before finally raising up the white flag of surrender himself knowing all too well when he was beat.

Fakir smirked softly at the sight of the white flag, which fulfilled his bet that they weren't from there. Sailing on stranger waters is indeed something terrifying for those who lack experience. "Men, do no harm", the blond spoke in a clear tone once around ten from his crew plus Gaëlle and himself on board.

The blond male walked up to the one holding the object. "You were lucky, cap. There's no white flag around these seas...", the blond male advised, as his eyes scanned with clear curiosity the stranger.

(Could you please give me Yukie's physical description?)

Yukie frowned as he waited his long white hair put back in a nice braid while his red eyes scanned the other boat hoping that the captain would have mercy on his men. He of course was albino, and some would say cursed since he never really did have much luck though he couldn't help it the other captain had made the job sound so easy as long as he could pay off the workers...."men...we need to surrender pray they have mercy on us"

(Arigatō)

Fakir had read about albinism a long time ago but it was the first time he saw it on a person and it did catch his eye. The blond smiled elegantly. "Instead, since praying for mercy won't bring anything fortunate to anyone, you'll come to my ship", he spoke the last part focusing on the weird-yet-attracting-looking male.

"Also, point two of your best men and that's it", the blond added, as Gaëlle started eying them, doing her evaluation.

(:3)

"...that would be these two my second and third mate" Yukie replied as he stood refusing to be stared down. "We have nothing of value so would you please let us continue on our way, we are but a simple fishing boat" Yukie lied easily as he walked over to Fakir slightly looking him over.

Fakir nodded at the first thing he said and looked at Gaëlle, who got the message and simply went to the men, making them walk to The Shard's crew.

The blond male chuckled and took a step closer to the albino captain, his hands going behind his back. "Well, I have my own stubbornness and that's why you're coming with us". He spoke, with an angelic smile upon his lips.

"Got any questions?", Fakir asked.

"Well...it's always nice to know my captors name so if I jump overboard I can easily report who stole my crew" Yukie replied with a cute annoyed huff as he watched Fakir and his men leaving. "And a good captain stays with his ship so take my two mates and be off" Yukie replied trying to be brave and not the pushover people often said he was.

The blond man couldn't help but laugh at the newbie captain's actions. "Fakir is my name, cap". He then wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer. "Well, indeed! Actually, a captain wouldn't give in so easily to a fight. But would certainly accompany the one he lost two if he had a knife to his throat as well as do as he says without trying to gain time". The last part was said in a whispered tone as his hand gently pressed the back of his stiletto right upon his pulsing neck artery.

"Why would you want me...obviously I'm not very good" Yukie mumbled as he followed Fakir clearly not liking the man at all. "Besides I doubt you would find any use for me on your ship and I don't plan on working for you, you may be able to force me to follow but you can't force me to serve you" he hissed with a feisty glare.

Now Fakir felt triggered. The blond chuckled and led him to his ship. "You're very innocent in piracy, my dear captain". He said softly. "And you made me change my mind on what I'm gonna do with you." He whispered, his voice already having a hint of lust in it as his icy gaze observed the albino.

In no time they were on their way to Fakir's bedroom once they boarded the ship. The blond had claimed victory and gave the glory to his crew as well as the name of their next stop, leaving the rest with his beloved navigator.

"So, since we'll have quite a lot of time, why don't you tell me about yourself, bold captain?". Fakir asked, still with his arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Not much to say about me really" Yukie replied not liking being in the bedroom with the strange man as he huffed angrily his hand slowly and secretly snaking down to his hip to retrieve his small hidden knife that was in his pocket. "Lost my family ended up working for the old captain as his first mate so I could learn...three days later he got sick and we buried him at sea, I was the cook so this is kinda new to me" Yukie admitted as he blushed innocently.

Fakir listened curiously to the story and nodded, pulling away from the smaller male and walking to the bed, sitting down on it as he stared up at him. "Curious", he spoke. "Well, I'd like to test something out. Undress, please", Fakir asked, as if it was the most natural thing.

"Why the hell would I undress for you!" Yukie snapped his face going neon red as he moved back instantly walking to the door and trying to open it helping the knife close and hidden in his hand.

The blond sighed. "You're a really newbie prisoner too, aren't you?", the blond man spoke, seeming to be impressed by he lack of experience shown by the albino male. "Because you're locked in a room with the captain who captured you? And because maybe he might get angry and do it himself if you don't want to?". Fakir wasn't in his best mood.

Yukie looked at him for afew seconds at his last words just a little scared and fear clearly showing in his eyes as he leaned against the door and looked away scared of the man as he refused to look at him and took off his coat,shirt and shoes Yukie stopping at his pants and somewhat refusing to before he hesitantly removed his pants the knife slipping out of his pocket and landing on the floor as he finished fully undressing and stood nude infront of the captain nudging his clothes over slightly with his foot..."what now?" He asked hesitantly before untying his hair and letting it flow down to his shoulders to hide his branding mark on the back of his neck that proved which royal family he belonged to.

Fakir watched him undress, quietly enjoying the sight of the handsome man before him. The blond wasn't angry or even surprised by the knife getting out of his pocket. He smiled and went up to his clothes, picking them up in one arm while the other hand picked the blade up. "Close your eyes, please", Fakir requested.

"Yes your highness" Yukie mumbled as he sighed and closed his eyes somewhat deciding to obey until he had a chance to jump overboard.

Fakir laughed at what he said. The blond got up and went o the wardrobe, getting a comfy set of clothes then walking up to the albino, observing him for some more moments then gently placing his hand over the clothes he lightly pressed against Yukie's chest. "These clothes will drag less attention to you. I hope they fit, though".

. A

"...thank you" Yukie replied as he blushed more suddenly shy at the sudden kindness as he went and started putting on the comfy clothes trying somewhat to keep his body under control and behaving since having the man watching him was just a little hot..."so what now? Are you going to take me to the dungeon on your ship?" Yukie asked not really sure why the captain wanted him to change clothes and why he even wanted to keep his clothes.

Fakir went to his bed and started folding the clothes neatly, putting them inside of a closet, with the stiletto on top of it. "I'll set these here so that they won't be all over the room in case the ship turns." The blond explained then looked up at him as he spoke. The blond couldn't help but genuinely laugh at the question. "Of course not. You're not my prisoner. I'll take you around so that you can see where you'd like to help at". The captain smiled.

"I'd really like to go back to cooking..." Yukie admitted as he blushed..."I'm not good at anything else but cooking and well sometimes medical" he added slightly cautious of the captain wondering why he was being so nice. "What about the men left on my ship and the supplies they had they can't unlock It without my key"

Fakir nodded and opened the door for the younger male. "Fortunately, the kitchen was needing a helping hand. Our chef is alone and gets overworked when we decide to feast", the blond spoke then smiled. "We always need extra help in the caring area. Both are quite open for you". The blond man rubbed the back of his head. "They'll most certainly find somewhere else to get supplies from. We're in an area surrounded by tropical islands".

• Saga locked this topic