Captain Business {Yukonwolfspirit x Shicchan}

Shicchan

"...okay" Yukie replied as he sighed a little worried but looked at his new captain. " can you take me to the kitchen so I can help" Yukie asked not wanting to wander around a ship full of strange men.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Shicchan

"Yes, sure", Fakir replied, not seeming to mind the request at all. "This way", the blond spoke and walked out of the room, leading the albino man across the ship. It was very well taken care of, it seemed quite clean. The crew didn't seem to be hostile in their working hours, greeting Fakir happily as they went by. The captain returned the greetings.

In no time they were in the kitchen. "Chef! You got yourself a helping hand", the blond spoke. "Oh, that's great!", the voice was deep and thick. A huge man with tattooed dark skin showed up from a door. "Yukie, this is Gremmor, our chef", Fakir presented.

"Hi..." Yukie replied hiding behind the captain a little slightly shy and afraid of the large man since he was still weary and cautious of the ships members.

"Hey there!", the tall man greeted happily. "I know I may look scary but I really don't bite", Gremmor told the younger male. "If there's anyone who bites here, you're hiding behind him right now", the huge man told and laughed, making Fakir chuckle too. "Very funny, chef. Well, I've got some stuff do.", the blond spoke and looked back at Yukie. "If you need anything, just call me", he told him.

(Would you like us to skip?)

(Yes please!)

Yukie watched his captain leave before looking up at the cook and blushing as he started washing dishes finding the easiest task for the moment.

{I'd like them to, yes. But I think we should role play the 'falling in love', since it's usually fun :D What if they start getting close during a feast on the ship or something?}

(Well I could see that happening but captains scary maybe he takes him under his wing and shows him his job and how to properly sail and under the moonlight they start to fall in love.)

{Sounds pretty romantic to me :3 We can skip to the feast itself, if you'd like. Yukie would've helped preparing the food xD

And also, we're doing seke characters, right?}

{Alrighty~}

It was the day of the feast. Everyone seemed to be excited about it. It had been over a week since the capture of Yukie and his men. One of them started learning navigation and was apparently getting really good at it. The other one went to the carpentry, excelling in the area as well.

Fakir and Gaëlle had managed to get some barrels of beer and some extra rum for them during a quick stop they made at a really small town. Nobody questioned their methods.

The sun was about the set and the blond captain had just finished getting cleaned up and properly dressed. He was now helping his crew to light up the ship strategically to the amount of candles they had. They were near the kitchen, so he decided to go check on Yukie. "How's young chef doing?", Fakir asked happily.

"Mmh just enjoying scrubbing pots and pans until my hands bleed" Yukie replied sarcastically as he sighed and finished off the last of the millions of dishes before sitting on a stool and drying his hands. "So what can I help you with captain?" Yukie asked curiously his hair pinned up so he didn't get it wet as he let it down and removed his apron.

"Sounds painful" the blond said and smiled, watching him with curiosity. His blue gaze seemed happier than usual and it was clea he was excited. "Need? Actually nothing. I just came to see how you were dong." Fakir answered honestly. "It's usually a good thing to know if one of your crewman is surviving to chef's requests". He chuckled.

"The chef is reasonable and quite nice I don't mind working with him just hate how he teases me for being short" Yukie admitted with a cute blushed as he got up and streatched..."so um, where do I sleep?" He asked curiously.

Fakir smiled at his words and couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Oh well, that suits him well", the blond admitted. The captain raised his eyebrows at the question then playfully smirked. "My room is always opened for you", he teased and winked even though he was telling the truth.

"So I'm fine on sleep with you?" Yukie replied with a smirk..."I didn't know the captain was afraid of the dark" Yukie teased with a smile as he went out of the kitchen and looked up at the stars enjoying the view.

Fakir chuckled at what his flirt became. First his gaze followed the smaller male then his body too, curious about what he was staring at. The captain sighed happily and leaned against the fence, enjoying the salty scent of the water mixed with the great smell of food coming from the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink?", Fakir offered.

"Something small...I don't drink never really tried it" Yukie admitted admiring the stars and the cool ocean breeze as he smiled happy that he was away from his past, and out of the sea no one would know him here in his mind he was safe,

"Yessir", Fakir replied at he request and went to grab two glasses and a wine. The blond walked up to Yukie and opened the bottle, handing him one of the glasses then pouring the dark red liquid into it, gracefully. He served himself and sighed. "Cheers", the blond smiled.

"Cheers" Yukie replied blushing as he sipped it finding the taste quite weird but he didn't want to be rude and just drank it liking the taste the more he drank and by the end of the glass was full out drunk due to his body unable to handle even a small glass of alcohol..."the stars are pretty out here" Yukie mumbled just looking up at them.

Fakir knew how to drink wine and took sips between pauses, savoring the taste. He set his glass down on the table and smiled, nodding at what Yukie said. "Yes they are", he replied. "Do you know how to guide yourself through them?", the blond asked.

"Yeah...my grandpa taught me he loved the stars" Yukie replied obviously drunk as he smiled cutely at his captain..."should I sleep with you tonight or will one of you men get mad if I crawl into bed with them?" Yukie asked as he pushed his glass forward wanting more wine. " I hate sleeping alone" he admitted.

Fakir smiled again at Yukie's reply referring to the stars, sighing softly. The blond captain raised his eyebrows at the request and couldn't help but smirk softly, then chuckle. "Again, I already invited you so just come to my room whenever you want", he said, watching the younger male. He poured some more into his glass yet much less than before. "You gotta eat something, Yu", Fakir commented, knowing it wasn't a good idea to drink with an empty stomach.

"I'm not hungry" Yukie replied as he laid back and relaxed before accidentally falling asleep ten minutes later as he snuggled down enjoying the fresh air. Yukie unknowing to the captain for once was at peace with his new life enjoying his job and beinfar away from home.

• Saga locked this topic