Red's Big Bad Wolf [Pigeon and Noise Prince]

Noise Prince

Pia eventually fell back asleep on the couch, an old bottle of wine at his side. He had drunk almost the entire thing on his own, which left his lips a deep shade of burgundy. The alcohol allowed him to sleep until late into the morning. When Wolf awoke Pia was still draped over the couch, wearing nothing but a light robe which hung loosely off his thin frame.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Kotorichan

Wolf woke up in the morning, surprised that he woke up on his own. He expected that Pai would come and wake him, since he seemed to disciplined. Wolf contemplated just going back to sleep and wait, but since he woke up naturally, he felt too rested to actually go back to sleep. Plus, he had to use the bathroom.

He came out to the living room later, expecting to see Pai. He didn't expect to see him sleeping on the couch, almost naked accept for a loosely-fastened robe, and a nearly empty bottle of wine besides him. His lips still have its color.

"Pai, it's morning," Wolf whispered, shaking his arm lightly.

Pai whimpered softly, curling away from Wolf's touch in his sleep. "Nnnn...." He whined for a moment before finally opening his eyes, glaring up at the man. "What do you want?" He sat up, rubbing his eyes. "It's too early to deal with someone as stupid as you..." He grumbled, reaching for the wine bottle.

Wolf wasn't too surprised when Pai glared at him, the moment he opened his eyes, he was equipped with daggers. Wolf was surprised, though, that he reached for the wine bottle he had left next to him. The old lady had told Wolf at one point that it wasn't proper to drink wine in the morning, not that he was exactly drinking considerable amount of wine. He never got why, and that seemed to not be the case for Pai.

He frowned. What did he want? Wolf didn't consider anything like that. It just seemed like he should wake him up. Maybe he should have let him sleep… he could have tried to run away. With Pai drunk and passed out, he might have a better chance of getting through the invisible barrier. Of course the best opportunity would have been in the night, not now…

"I thought you wouldn't want to sleep in too much," Wolf replied. "We have a lot to do, right?"

"We? You Have to tidy up the house. I have to get some rest so I can put a barrier on this place, get us home, and then deal with that king." Pai chugged down the rest of the wine before rising to his feet.

"Now get to work. It doesn't have to be spotless, just..." He looked away, trying to hide his sadness. "Just make it nice enough that she would be happy if she could come back." Before Wolf had a chance to respond, Pai whirled back to look at him, his eyes sparkling with tears. "And don't whine about how she's not coming back! I know that! I just said it because there's no other way to get a stupid dog like you to understand!"

He wiped his eyes on his sleeve before storming off to the guestroom, collapsing on his bed.

Wolf flinched when Pai got angry at him. He had been thinking the day before that today would be a good day compared to yesterday, since he didn't think he could make him angry, but here he was doing it the very moment he woke Pai up.

So… he was going to clean the house himself. That was fine, he did most of the cleaning anyway, he knew how the old lady liked her things to be. Though after yesterday, he thought Pai would be helping with the cleaning, too. Wolf opened his mouth, about to confirm to him that he knew how she wanted the place cleaned, when Pai whipped around, tears pooling in his eyes, and Wolf's jaw snapped shut. He held his breath until Pai left, slamming the door to the guest room. Pai really did think he was stupid…

Like he would have on a normal day, he started on the chores. He wondered, while wiping down the counters of the kitchen, when Pai would want breakfast.

Pai spent the next hour crying softly. Finally he calmed down enough to leave the bedroom. He make his way to the kitchen, still barely wearing anything, and began to search through the fridge for something to eat. He barely glanced at Wolf, his eyes red and puffy.

Wolf had finished wiping the counters and sweeping the floor of the kitchen, and had moved on to the living room, when Pai came out of the room. He still only wore a robe, and he didn't look at Wolf, and made his way to the kitchen, and started searching the fridge. It was apparent even without seeing his eyes that he'd spent the past hour or so crying in his room.

"I'll make us breakfast, if you're hungry," Wolf offered hesitantly.

Pai hesitated for a moment before nodding slowly. "I'm hungry... I want something warm." He sat down at the kitchen table, looking around for a moment before resting his head on the table. "Thanks... For cleaning up..." He mumbled, barely loud enough to be heard.

"Alright," Wolf said, getting up, and heading back into the kitchen. His ears twitched, barely picking up on what sounded like a genuine thanks. Pai looked ready to fall asleep at the table. He wondered if he didn't sleep well. He was on the couch… that might be indicative of something. Wolf made some rice with egg stirred in until there were strips of faint yellow embedded with the rice grains, and a beef seaweed soup, leftovers, so it didn't take long to make them. Pai seemed to not be in a bad mood- or maybe too tired to be in a bad mood, but he's still rather not take too long, especially with a lot of hot items nearby…

Wolf gently placed one bowl after the other at the table, setting two near Pai's head, and took a seat next to him.

Pai sat up as he heard the sound of the bowls being set down on the table. He looked up at Wolf, his eyes still red."Thanks..." He mumbled, pulling on of the bowls close and starting to eat. His eyes watered slightly at the taste. It was so familiar... But he had always had his grandmother with him. The young witch managed to hold back his tears and just focused on eating the food he had been given.

"How much longer do you think it'll take for you to finish cleaning?" He asked quietly. "Don't expect me to help or anything. Unless you wanna risk getting stuck in the void when I teleport us back to my place." He shot the man a quick glare, as if accusing him of something.

Wolf tried to avoid looking at Pai too much, since he had avoided looking at him before, but he didn't resist when Pai turned those red eyes up at him. He had to return the gaze. He must have been crying the whole time he was in the guest room. Wolf couldn't help but feel sorry for him, even though he didn't want to, out of spite.

"You're welcome," He answered, puzzled by Pai's newfound manners and gentleness. Maybe last night was the exception, then, not indicative of what their whole relationship might be like. It might even have been a fluke, brought on through mourning.

"Oh, not long..." The old lady would glare at him the same way when she- usually rightfully- suspected something. He didn't know why Pai would be giving it to him now. "After we eat, it should only be another two or three hours... And I'll take care of it myself," He added, to make it very clear where he'd like to not be left when teleported.

Pai finished his food and stood up. "I'll be outside." He said suddenly. He left just as suddenly, going outside to the garden where his grandmother had been buried.

Once Wolf had finished cleaning, Pai had him bring all their luggage to just outside the property. He took a deep breath and raised his hand towards the front gate to the garden, murmuring a spell under his breath. The air over the property seemed to shudder as Pai's fingertips began to glow.

Suddenly there was a deep rumble and a flash of white light. When the light faded the old woman's house had disappeared completely. It seamed that the property had never been there, there were trees and flower as if the house had never existed.

Pai let out a gasping breath, collapsing to his knees as exhaustion washed over him.

Wolf didn't have a chance to say anything before Pai left, not that he had thought of anything to say. He finished his own breakfast quickly, washed both their dishes, and went on with the rest of the cleaning.

Later, when it was time to leave, Pai told Wolf bring their luggage out front- which was mainly Pai's luggage, since Wolf didn't have much. When he joined Pai, he ignored the animal, and started to mutter something under his breath. Wolf got goosebumps. Nearly ten years with a witch and he still got goosebumps when one would cast a particularly strong spell. The air around them seem to wave around slowly, Pai's hand glowed. Wolf winced at the sudden flash of brilliant light.

"Wha-" Wolf gasped. He'd never seen anything like this. "It's gone!" He turned to look to Pai, and saw he had fallen to the ground.

"Hey, Pai... what's wrong..." Pai was young and strong, but after taking care of the old lady in her final weeks, he was more than a little worried about the physical toll magic could have on the caster.

Pai shut his eyes, panting softly. "It's just... A-a little difficult to do that..." He mumbled. "I-I sent her home to a dimensional pocket... Time will pass slightly slower there, and I won't have to worry about anyone, or anything, destroying it while I'm away." His eyes shut for a moment as he took deep breathes.

Finally he rose to his feet. "I-I'm fine. I just need to get us back home and then I can rest until tonight." He opened his eyes again, forcing himself to focus as he began to recite another spell.

Once again his body began to glow softly. Suddenly their surroundings disappeared, leaving them in an empty black void. The air around them was freezing cold, and there was a faint sound of breathing just behind them. Before Wolf had a chance to react, they were back in reality, this time in Pai's home.

Pai's house was the definition of organized chaos. Shelves filled with books and enchanted items, furniture scattered without any apparent logic. Charms and plants hung from the ceiling and lights, of the narrow living room. The small space felt even smaller due to the house's dark coloring. Dark wood walls and thick burgundy carpets with matching curtains which blocked out any light from the windows A doorway led to an equally chaotic kitchen, and a spiral staircase led to the second floor.

Pai wobbled for a moment before collapsing on the nearest couch, breathing heavily. His eyes fluttering closed again.

Wolf could now see why he was so mad at being woken up when he 'needed to rest for tonight'. He rarely saw the old lady do such laborous magic. He was curious about what he thought might be a threat to the home, but thought better of asking, since Pai's expression while he spoke wasn't one that looked thrilled to answer anything. Pai stood up, and they were both in the void before Wolf could realize he was casting another spell. It was frigid cold, and their breathing sounded so loud here it was unsettling. He remembered Pai's threat to leave him lost here, so he held his breath.

The void gave way to a cramped, dark home. Furniture looked skewed, placed awkwardly in the home. Natural light was completely blocked out. The room seemed busy with plants and charms and books and such, and an open doorway showed a kitchen in a very similar state. How could Pai live like this? Wolf hoped Pai wasn't thinking of making him an assistant the same way the old lady did, it looked mind-numbing to keep track of everything here.

Pai still didn't say anything, or even look at him, he made his way towards a couch, and fell into it, breathing hard but his eyes closed. Wolf clenched his fists a little, looking around anxiously. What was he supposed to do now?

"Wolf. Carry me up to my bedroom." Pai ordered after a few moments. He managed to sit up, holding his arms out. "Its upstairs, first door on the right." His body seemed so small and frail like this. He seemed completely powerless.

Upstairs were four doors, Pai's bedroom, his study, a bathroom, and one door at the end of the hallway which was chained shut with multiple locks holding it closed.

Wolf was still as puzzled about the order as he was the first time. Of course, now Pai seemed too exhausted to make it up those spiral stairs himself. He walked to him and lifted him in his arms. Somehow, he seemed even smaller than he was the night before. Like the magic he used was a physical component of himself. He could probably refuse and Pai wouldn't be able to make him. But he didn't think he would have done that even if he had thought about it before picking him up. The stairs were a little awkward to manuever up with Pai in his arms, but he slowly made his way up.

"Whoa, what's that?" Wolf honed in on the door covered with chains and locks at the end of the hall, stopping before Pai's bedroom.

"None of your fucking business." Pai snapped, looking away. "Just take me to my bed. I still have enough energy to make you suffer." His hand slipped down and into Wolf's pants, squeezing him roughly. "Are you just too stupid to understand anything unless I punish you?"

Wolf didn't expect such a hostile answer, even if it was supposed to be a secret. He felt a cold sweat on his brow when Pai slid his hand down into his pants. He exclaimed between clenched teeth when his fingers clenched around him, nearly stumbling and almost dropping Pai, and reflexively held onto him tighter.

"H-hey! Don't blame me if you do that stuff and I end up dropping you!" He complained, tail slipping between his legs, and he opened the bedroom door, and brought Pai to the edge of the bed.

Pai's bedroom was similar to the rest of the house. Although the closet door was slightly ajar, showing a hint of the bondage gear tucked inside. Pai leaned back on the bed, lightly tugging the tie of his robe so it fell away from his body. "Come here." He ordered. "Let's see if you can do any better than last night." His legs slowly spread apart for the man, inviting him to come closer.

Wolf's ears twitched back for a minute, he hadn't expected that he'd want to do things like that again, so soon from last time. Especially when he seemed so exhausted. But his cock was still throbbing rather painfully, so he wasn't in the mood to question Pai's motives. And the peculiar 'equipment' barely visible in the closet did not go unnoticed. Wolf crawled onto the bed, between Pai's inviting legs, trying to look only at Pai's face.

Pai smiled slight, light slipping his hands up the man's shirt. "Remember how I told you there are other sources for a witch's power?" He tugged Wolf's shirt off without any other warning. "Well, that is what you'll be helping me with..." He leaned up to lightly nibble at Wolf's neck. "Don't misunderstand, I could recover without your help. But it's much more convenient with you here." He moved his hands down to rub the front of the Wolf's pants. "So... Give me your lust."

Wolf had honestly forgotten all about the source! He was glad Pai had brought it up himself, since he was still very curious about other sources of power. He barely blinked when Pai pulled Wolf's shirt off, only slightly moving his arms to make it easier to remove. He did, however, react when Pai leaned up and placed his mouth to his neck. Pai might have been able to feel his pulse quicken in his neck, when he started to feel the front of Wolf's pants, this time over the fabric.

"Lust...?" He repeated. His lust? Such a thing could be a power source?! He really hadn't expected that to be it at all, though it explained why Pai was doing the things that he did. It also confirmed his fears that this would be a regular thing Pai would expect from him.

"Mhm... The energy of lust and desire, that fire that burns inside you." Pai smirked up at him. "I guess I ended up a little bit like a succubus." He tugged Wolf's pants down, and let his fingers wind around the man's cock. "But I didn't have much of a choice in the matter..." There was a hint of emotion in his voice, sadness, or perhaps anger. It was difficult to tell.