Red's Big Bad Wolf [Pigeon and Noise Prince]

Noise Prince

The old woman laid comfortably in her bed, her beloved grandson at her side, holding her hand in her final hours. Wolf, on the other hand, stood at the other side of the bed, standing stiffly. It wasn't going to be much longer, the woman was going to die, and Wolf would be free. It had been nearly a decade she'd kept him under her curse, and now it was ending. Her grandson, Paikkan, had been a young child, alone in the forests, to visit his grandmother, a witch who lived alone in the woods.

Wolf wanted so badly to eat him, he was young and unassuming, he was like a rabbit. Wolf couldn't resist. He was even wrapped in a red cloak, an exciting and appetizing color. The boy was wary of him, initially, as he should have been, but little Paikkan was sympathetic towards the hungry, lonely wolf. He even shared a piece of his bread. He was able to figure out that Pai was going to his grandmother's house, and Wolf knew exactly where that was. He crawled in through a window, left open to let in fresh air into the kitchen, knowing if he hid, he'd take Pai by surprise and be able to swallow him whole. He contemplated eating the grandmother as well, this was before he knew she was a witch.

And her magic had kept him bound to where she wanted him. If she didn't want him to leave the yard, he couldn't, if she didn't want him to leave the house, he couldn't, if she didn't want him to leave a room, he couldn't. Making him her servant wasn't too difficult after that point, she was a crafty and powerful witch. And so she had kept him for all these years.

His servitude was ending. He could feel it, as the woman's eyes blinked slower and slower. And then, she was dead. Peacefully, on her terms. And with that, Wolf's debt to her was paid, and he would run off into the forests, swearing off humans forever. He watched Paikkan over his grandmother's body, quite distraught. Naturally Wolf had grown fond of the old bat, but he knew this was coming, his mourning came and went already. Now, he was focused on his new freedom.

"As my last respects to the old lady," Wolf stated, grinning wide and confident. "I won't eat you here and now. But stay away from my forests, as I will only leave you be this one time." He warned him, and he left the room, for the last time. He walked to the kitchen, for the last time. He opened the front door, for the last time. And that was it. He couldn't take a step forward. Was the old lady not actually dead yet?! No… that wasn't it… but then why hadn't her curse gone with her?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Kotorichan

Pai's grip was firm but gentle on his grandmother's hand, making sure that she knew he was by her side. She had been the one to take care of him for so long, he couldn't bear to let the woman think she was alone in these final moments.

A soft gasp escaped his lips as felt the life leave her body. Tears burned at his eyes and he pressed the woman's hand to his forehead, feeling the warmth seep away. His shoulders shook in silent pain. He had known this day was close, it was inevitable. But he couldn't help the overwhelming sadness.

He was snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of the wolf's voice. Was the wolf threatening him? The thought made Pai's blood boil with rage, the sadness disappearing to leave behind only anger.

For months he had thought about how he would deal with this day. Of course he could allow the wolf to leave, to live the rest of his life in peace. But he could also keep the man for the rest of his life. Pai was just as powerful as his grandmother, if not more. All that careful consideration seemed to be pointless at the wolf's words. There was no way he could allow the man to leave after that. Pai couldn't let the wolf think he had won.

He murmured a spell, too quietly for the wolf to hear, which allowed him to inherit the control from his grandmother. Silently he listened as the wolf walked towards the door, and as his footsteps suddenly stopped.

"You shouldn't speak to your new master that way." Pai gently smoothed down his grandmother's hair and brushed his fingers over her face, closing her eyes and mouth. "Did you really think that I would just let you leave?"

Wolf had no idea that he was included in the old lady's will, that he was inheritable, all Red needed to do was accept, and Wolf was under his power. He heard him calling from the bedroom. It wasn't the old lady's curse anymore… now it was Pai. He tried again to walk out the door. He tried again. He tried again. He tried again. He wasn't moving at all but a sweat broke out over his body. Dammit! He was supposed to be done! He was supposed to be able to leave! He should be free! But his feet wouldn't budge.

The sweat felt cold against his skin. Pai had a hold of him now. That little brat, all grown up, was now going to keep him like his grandmother had these past few years?! Wolf could step backwards, and he did so, and returned to the bedroom. His eyes fell to the old woman first, already she seemed colder, the warmth fading fast. Not that Wolf had experienced much warmth from her these years, she seemed to have a limited supply and saved it for her grandson's visits. He looked at Pai, who seemed to have no warmth himself now.

"Let me go," Wolf demanded with as much strength as he could muster. Pai was going to have his fun for a while, Wolf knew, but eventually he was going to let him go, inevitably. Pai was a child when Wolf plotted to eat him, and he had grown up with Wolf more or less being in the corner of his eye, since the old woman didn't like for Wolf to be around Pai too frequently, aside from the odd errand or service. There wasn't any motivation for keeping him around, he should be nothing more than the ghost of a threat, the villain from a child's fairytale. Pai was going to let him go.

Pai slowly rose to his feet, brushing his long braided hair over his shoulder. "Why would I do that?" He turned to the wolf, his gaze cold. "You have proven that you would be dangerous if freed. If I keep you then I will never have to worry about doing the cleaning myself." He stepped towards the wolf, lightly resting a hand on the man's chest. "However, being mine will be very different. If you are good then I shall give you more pleasure than you can imagine." His hand slipped down to rest against the front of wolf's pants. "But if you are bad..." He suddenly gripped the man's cock and balls through his pants, squeezing with a shocking amount of strength. "I will make you wish halmeoni took you with her..."

After a moment he released the wolf and stepped back."I did consider freeing you once halmeoni passed away. But you couldn't be respectful and stay quiet." He let out a soft sigh and shook his head. "Such a stupid animal..."

"Go outside and dig a grave, one by the maple tree in the back yard. Do not damage the tree."

Wolf kept his gaze steady, even if his confidence wasn't. He didn't flinch when Pai threatened to keep him, he still believed he was most likely bluffing. He also didn't budge when Pai walked towards him at the doorframe. Even as a grown man, Pai was still a head shorter than him, he wasn't particularly intimidating, even with the power inherited from his grandmother. Wolf looked down on him, unblinking as he placed a hand to his chest, unflinching when his hand migrated downwards, unresponsive to the empty promise of reward, considering Pai wasn’t going to be taking him home.

"Gah!" He gasped loudly in surprise at just how much it hurt. He grimaced, and slammed his hand against the frame, and gripped it tightly. Halmeoni was always sure that he had his nails trimmed, but since she'd been growing weaker these past few weeks, he'd grown his claws enough to damage the wood with slight marks.

"Dammit…" He grunted under his breath when Pai released him. Where did that come from?! Now, he didn't doubt Pai's intentions to keep him, to the point where he didn't actually believe him when he said he had consider letting him free. But if it was true… maybe he really was a stupid animal. A stupid mistake got him in this position the first time, it only made sense he lead to his own undoing immediately.

He wasn't prepared to say or do anything else now, too shaken up, so he only left for the backyard. Wolf had wanted to get an early start on the grave earlier that week, so it'd be ready for now, but he couldn't bring himself to suggest such a thing to the old lady, to ask for the time for it. Now he wondered if that was another stupid mistake, since there was nothing but firm grass and stiff, hard soil. Bitterly, he began to dig.

Pai went to his grandmothers closet and carefully picked out one of his grandmother's favorite dresses. He gently changed her body into the dress, tossing aside the one she died in, and wrapped her in a smooth white sheet. As a witch she would not be buried in a coffin, instead her body would feed the tree that she had chosen.

The boy murmured a spell which would increase his physical strength and lifted the woman into his arms, cradling her like a child. He brought her outside and towards the wolf to see how the grave was coming along. Once again he murmured a spell, not giving the wolf any warning as his magic lifted the rest of the dirt out of the ground. He slipped into the whole and laid the old woman down. After a moment he pulled off his jeogori and folded it into a pillow to rest the women's head upon.

After a moment he climbed back out of the hole, not even looking at wolf. "You may bury her, then clean the house. Tomorrow morning we will move to my home."

Wolf jumped backwards, releasing his shovel, which was stuck into the dirt that started to rise, dropping the shovel to the ground. He didn't need to look to see who it was who enchanted the earth, who sent him to dig when he was going to do it with magic himself, anyway. The old lady was more old-fashioned and didn't use her magic for things like that, so Wolf didn't give it a second thought when Pai told him to dig the grave.

Pai set his halmeoni into the grave, using his own clothes as a pillow, though Wolf thought it was pointless, since she wasn't going to be uncomfortable, exactly. Pai left the hole after a moment with his grandmother, one last time. Now, Wolf wasn't surprised that Pai told him to bury her now. He took up his shovel again.

"Why bother cleaning it if we're leaving?" Wolf grumbled, taking a large pile of dirt onto the shovel, about to toss it over the old lady's body, when he froze. Once he threw down the first dirt… it'd be official. There was nothing he could do, of course, but she was dead. She was really dead, and soon she'd be buried and he'd never see her again. He would just see parts of her sticking out while he finished filling her grave. A bit of grit fell from the shovel onto her legs. He wondered if Pai would just do it himself, like he did the first time, and maybe Wolf shouldn't bother doing as he said at all.

Pai whirled around at the wolf's words. "You already forgot what I told you?" He flicked his fingers, sending the wolf flying across the yard and slamming into the ground. "I told you to clean the house." His eyes burned with tears. "I don't care that you are a pathetic, stupid, creature. I will make sure that halmeoni is respected even though she is gone. Of course you wouldn't understand you animal."

He moved his fingers again, lifting the wolf straight up before dropping him, making sure he wouldn't break anything. "Now get to work." He turned away again and stormed inside, bursting into tears the moment the door was shut behind him. The young boy began to go through the house, checking for anything that he might want to keep as a momento.

Wolf should have known Pai wouldn't take to that kindly, but he didn't exactly think about the things he said half the time. Hell, for him, that wasn't really a defiant statement, he was going to do it, he just didn't understand why. But before he could even realize Pai was angry at him, he was sent across the yard, and tumbled several times against the ground. The old lady definitely never used her powers like that. Or at least not that forcefully.

It made him angry. Respect? What was she going to do with respect now? She didn't care about the house, she cared about the tree. Wolf didn't voice any of this, of course, presuming Pai was not particularly conservative in his use of magic. Not that it mattered, as with another simple flick of his fingers, Wolf was hoisted into the air, and left to crash into the ground. He pushed up so his chest was off the ground and coughed, the landing felt like it caused tremors through his lungs. Unpleasant.

He gave himself another moment to breathe before getting up and going back towards the grave. She seemed… lonely. But peaceful. He knew she had no regrets, she died exactly how and when she wanted to but…

Glancing over his shoulder, seeing that Pai had really gone inside, probably for good, Wolf took up his shovel again, and tried not to look at the old woman as he shoveled dirt over her body. After several, he stopped, checked again to make sure Pai wouldn't suddenly come out, and he jumped in the grave. This was his only chance. He lifted her upper body up, and held her close.

"Dammit, old lady…" He whispered. She smelled like her favorite flowers. Wolf couldn't remember what they were called right now. She smelled faintly of fresh dirt also. He set her back gently, feeling bittersweet that at least he could have this moment, one he couldn't have with Pai here. He wished he could do it while she was still alive… she might have hated it, though.

Well take that, you old bat. Serves you right.

Wolf climbed out of the grave, and began to cover her once again, this time he did look at her, watching her slowly disappear. The dirt was soft, so burying her wasn't as difficult as trying to dig the grave. It was tedious, though, it took Wolf an hour. Tired and pretty dirty, he tossed the shovel with the other gardening tools, and came indoors, at last.

Pai had cleaned his grandmother's bedroom by the time Wolf finished burying her. He didn't want the other man going through her things. He was just leaving the room to make himself dinner when he saw Wolf coming back inside. Pai's eyes were red and puffy from crying.

For a moment he stayed silent, just staring at the taller man. Finally he spoke. "You're dirty. There's no point in you cleaning if you'll just make more of a mess." He held his arms out towards Wolf. "Carry me, I need to take a bath as well."

Ever since Pai was young he had found the man attractive, perhaps that was why he had fist spoken to him. Of course he had never acted on his desires, his grandmother had always been around. Right now there was nothing holding him back aside from his own pride, and he didn't feel much of that right now.

Pai had come out when Wolf was just coming in. Pai's eyes were an angry color, and swollen from crying. Wolf felt a little bad, even though there wasn't anything he could have done. Pai stared at Wolf, and Wolf did the same in turn, not really knowing why he was staring. It was quiet, the air was still. The world felt still.

Wolf frowned at the, albeit accurate, accusation of him being dirty. It wasn't his choice to dig a grave and bury a person. He also wasn't the one who threw himself into the dirt not once but twice. He raised a brow at the following statement. Carry him? Bath? The words didn't make sense together for a minute.

He went towards him, hesitant. Carry him… He was worried picking him up the wrong way would get him thrown across the room, but he lifted him like he would have the old lady, cradling him. He carried him back towards the baths, wondering what he was planning. He seemed too calm after being so angry with him earlier. Maybe tossing him around was enough retribution, but he still left angry. But now… he wanted to be carried.

Pai leaned into the man's chest as he was lifted up, his eyes closing slowly. It was comforting to be held so close to someone, he felt like a child again. He let out a soft sniffle as he cuddled close. "Fill up the bath with hot water, then help me get undressed." He ordered, his eyes opening just enough for him to see as he climbed down from the wolf's arms.

Pai had no qualms about how he was lifted, closing his eyes and leaning into him like a kid. Wolf wasn't really allowed to interact with Pai when he was young, so it seemed especially out of place. He was still kind of mad at Pai, for how he'd been treating him. He knew he just lost his grandmother, and that Wolf wasn't exactly eloquent, but still. Yet, with Pai like this, he looked delicate, uncapable of the things he had already done to Wolf that day.

Wolf set Pai down. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped himself, and started to fill the tub, so that it was clear he was doing what he was told, he didn't intend to get himself thrown through any walls.

"Why do you need me for this kind of thing?"

"I don't need you for it." Pai said bluntly, sitting at the edge of the tub as he waited. "But I want you for this." His gaze dropped down to the water filling the tub. "You really are a cruel animal..." He sighed. "I tried to help you all those years ago, and you thanked me by trying to murder me..." He took out his hair-tie and began to unbraid his long hair, letting the dark locks cascade over his shoulders.

"Then you spent the next decade ignoring me... You never noticed that I was watching you, did you?" His crimson eyes moved to look up at wolf through his thick lashes. "You stupid creature..."

Wolf frowned, an ear flicked with frustration. He knew Pai wasn't dense, he knew what Wolf was asking. He didn't ask further, of course, there was no point. He would have reached for his fastening to start undressing him once he had sat down, if Pai hadn't continued. Regretfully, Wolf flinched at his use of murder. It was probably his own fault for making that threat earlier, one he wouldn't have really made good on. The tub filled slowly with lukewarm water. Pai had said hot, but the old lady always preferred lukewarm water for baths, and had him in the habit of setting it that way. Wolf himself didn't really have a preference one way or the other.

Pai let his hair down. It had really grown long, and it was fine and silky-looking. His hair wasn't the only thing that grew... Pai really was a grown man now.

"If I’m so cruel and stupid… why take me with you, Pai? Just let me go." Wolf argued. He might have kept that fruitless plea to himself if he wasn't so surprised that Pai claimed he had been watching him all that time.

"And blame the old lady for that, she's the one who didn't want me near you." He clarified with a huff. "I did try to murder you, after all."

Pai sighed and grabbed the wolf's hands, guiding them to his chest to remove his top. "Why does such a cruel and stupid creature have such a handsome face...?" He sighed, lightly stroking the man's cheek. "I am taking you with me because I think I can train you to be useful."

His hand dropped back to his side. "I think you could have at least acted a bit more friendly... Even if you couldn't interact with me directly."

Wolf hesitated again, when Pai took a hold of his hands, and brought them to his chest. Wolf started to undo the knot, stopping again when Pai touched his face, he didn't expect his hands to be so soft. He slipped the jacket off over Pai's shoulders, and down his arm, then the other. Handsome? Did Pai really think he was handsome? Or was he still insulting him, in an underhanded way. He still called him cruel and stupid in the same breath.

Wolf had already thought that he was pretty useful, he helped the old lady with basically everything. He wondered if Pai's home was so different. He wasn't exactly looking forward to being trained all over again.

"I'm not particularly friendly even when interacting directly," He stated factually. "I'm not sure what you expected of me,"

"Don't stop..." Pai huffed softly, annoyed that Wolf stopped. "What I expected doesn't matter now..." He lightly lifted the man's chin, leaning in close until their lips almost touched. "You're mine now. So I can have you in whatever way I want." With that he closed the distance between their lips, kissing the man roughly. It was easy to tell that Pai had plenty of experience with this kind of thing. He really had become a grownup over the years.

Wolf groaned a little at Pai's huffing. It wasn't like he wasn't going to continue, and he hadn't stopped for all that long, anyway. It was his fault for touching his face like that, naturally he'd stop because of that. But he continued on.

Looking up hesitantly when Pai pulled his face up by his chin, with a gentle touch, and brought his face close. The first thing Wolf thought was how Pai better not be angry with him for stopping now. The second thing was that they were really, really close. Their lips were almost touching. His face turned warm. While he looked the same, Wolf was quite young when he was caught, only a few years older than Pai- which was more than enough for a wolf to become grown. But because of that, he hadn't had the kind of experiences Pai had.

He hadn't been kissed before. He started to suspect that that was about to change. Have him whatever way he wanted… Wolf was concerned about what that meant following the promise to train him to be useful. His heart was beating fast… it didn't make a lot of sense to him, what he was anticipating.

Pai kissed him, but it wasn't a fairytale kiss. Pai kissed hard and rough, like it came naturally to him. Once the initial shock passed, Wolf pulled away, covering his mouth with his arm.

"Wh-what…" He had to catch his breath. "What are you doing?"

Pai didn't attempt to stop the man from pulling away, easily releasing his chin. His tongue lightly ran over his lips as he allowed his top to slip off completely. "Didn't I tell you? I'm going to take what I want from you."

He pulled Wolf's hands to his waist. "You must be every inexperienced to have such a reaction..." He observed. "Or perhaps you still think of me as that innocent child you met so many years ago..."

A slight smirk curled his lips. "Didn't you want to 'eat' me?" He teased, leaning in close again.

Wolf frowned, his ears flattened a bit, in either aggression or fear. So Pai was really going to do these certain types of things with him. He didn't resist when Pai took his hands, and put them to his waist. Pai seemed so dainty, but he spoke and carried himself in a manner better suited for someone twice his size. Metaphorically, Wolf mused, Pai could be considered twice as large as Wolf, considering the leverage Pai had.

"Would you have expected me to get that kind of experience from the old lady?" He snapped back, in defense of his wounded ego, betraying exactly was the source of his reaction. It certainly wasn't that he saw Pai as an innocent anything, let alone an innocent child. Pai wasn't the only one doing any sort of watching, Wolf could see him as he grew into an adult, his image of Pai was never static.

One thing the old lady accomplished, it was making Wolf very regretful of what he had done, so mentions of it made him really uneasy. He looked away, unable to find the words to adequately respond to such a thing.

Pai couldn't help but laugh at Wolf's reaction. "You weren't born here, you might've had some experience before we met." He guided Wolf's hands to help him remove the rest of his clothes before slipping into the tub. "Undress yourself and get in with me." He ordered, leaning on the edge of the tub.

"Does that mean that you're still a virgin?" He asked bluntly. "How old are you anyway? You don't look too much older than me, but you were already living on your own by the time we met."

Wolf scowled at Pai's laughing at him. But of course Pai wouldn't have known how old Wolf was when they had their first encounter. Wolf himself wasn't sure of the exact age, either.

Physically grown enough to fend for himself, but in other matters he was as developed as a human around the same age, so he was probably around twelve or thirteen years old.

Wolf started to remove his own clothes at the order. He'd never been shy about nudity, but now he felt like he should be. He stepped into the tub before crouching down.

"…yeah, that's right," Wolf admitted softly, looking away again. "I'm a year or so older than you, probably," That was about as accurate as he could get.

"Mm... I guess most people are virgins at that age." Pai murmured. He let his legs stretch out and pushed a foot between the man's legs. "Perhaps I should help you with that." He smirked, his toes trailing down the length of Wolf's cock before lightly pushing down on his balls. "You're going to be staying with me forever, so it's not like you'll find someone else."

Wolf hadn't forgotten about the last time Pai paid 'that' area any attention, and immediately tensed when he ran his foot over his cock. He winced when, as he figured, Pai started putting pressure on his balls. He didn't know what was worse, Pai's foot at his crotch, or his teasing. They both knew what was going to happen, so why drag it out?

"Do what you want," Wolf grumbled.