Red's Big Bad Wolf [Pigeon and Noise Prince]

Noise Prince

Wolf's blood ran cold when Pai sighed. He knew he had done something wrong. He didn't even process what Pai was saying when he was shoved off, his cock sliding out unceremoniously. He was kicked in the gut, and kicked hard, eliciting a quick yip from the victim. The worst part was, for a split moment, what he lamented most was that he wasn't going to be allowed to orgasm at all now.

Wolf's face was red from exertion and humiliation. He really didn't know what to do. His instincts were right, he was set up to fail from the start. Without looking at Pai, without a word, Wolf laid himself on his back once again.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• Kotorichan

Pai climbed onto Wolf's cock, immediately dropping his hips with a soft moan. He positioned himself so that each movement would brush against his prostate, then started to move. His movements were quick and rough, but also had a steady rhythm that was much better than anything Wolf had done.

It only took a little bit longer for Pai to bring himself to climax. He let out a low moan, arching his back as he came against the man's chest. He panted softly and leaned forward, pressing a light kiss to Wolf's lips. "Do you want me to let you cum too?" He asked softly.

Wolf moaned, rolling his head to the side, when Pai took his cock again. He was fast, he was hard, he was rough. He was also in control of himself, doing exactly what he wanted, moving steadily despite the pace and force. Wolf felt like he was about to burst, and at this point it was all because of things being done to him. Every pulse and Wolf was reminded of the binding at the base of his cock.

With Pai doing it himself, it didn't take long for him to climax, his cum shooting out, arching in opposition to the arc in his back, and spilled over Wolf's chest. Wolf almost winced when Pai put his face close, but again, it was to kiss him. This time, it was soft.

"…Yes," Wolf whispered, a little bewildered that suddenly he seemed so nice. Or maybe this was a trick, just to tease him more…

Pai grinned at Wolf's response. "If you beg me then I'll let you cum." He lightly stroked the man's chest. "Of course you'll have to remember I won't usually give you this chance. I'm just feeling nice since it's your first time." He purposefully tightened around the man's cock, slowly moving his hips with the sole purpose of exciting the man. "Give up your pride, or wait until I feel like letting you fuck me again."

Wolf's heavy breathing became shaky while Pai stroked his hand over his chest. His eyes widened when Pai tightened, and he moaned, arching his neck, bending at his knees- not moving be damned- and he raised his hands to cover his face. Beg? Beg him?

He was past the point where he had enough pride worth protecting, especially with stakes this high. But… his language wasn't particularly polite, and not suited for begging. Wolf didn't want to try just to be denied because he wasn't good enough.

"P-please?" The word almost felt foreign to him. He didn't realize how little he said it. He took a deep breath. "Please…Master…?"

"Mm... Good enough." Pai chuckled softly before reaching down and tugging the hair tie off Wolf's cock. "Go ahead and cum." He began to move his hips again, focusing on making it as pleasurable as possible for the man until he came.

When Wolf did cum, Pai smirked and lightly patted his head. "Good boy." His voice was condescending, like he was talking to a dog.

Wolf's whole body felt like a fire had been extinguished when Pai released his cock from the tie. The base had an angry red line around it, it ached more when it was removed. But he really didn't care about that now. Pai started to move with him inside him again and it didn't take him long to cum. He came hard, so hard it forced a prolonged groan out of him. He had no idea orgasms could feel different! He'd only masturbated before… it wasn't like this. Relief of tension made his body feel soft and limp, he lost his strength.

It felt amazing when it happened, unbelievably so, but afterwards, now, his relief was slowly replaced with embarrassment. Pai had gotten him so desperate, and had him do all these things! Wolf barely resisted, he should have done more… stupid virgin, so easily manipulated… He flinched, even though it was a light touch. Just because he was touching him lightly didn't mean it was gentle, especially when accompanied by that tone of voice. It made him feel small underneath him.

Pai couldn't help but smirk as Wolf flinched away from him. "You're so pathetic..." He murmured, slowly raising his hips until the man's cock slipped out.

"Now... Help me finish getting cleaned up." He leaned back in the tub and tossed the soap to Wolf.

Wolf remained still as Pai insulted him. Right now, he really didn't feel like he could argue against it. His leg twitched as Pai lifted himself, and Wolf slipped out. He got something he wanted, something he'd been denied, and he liked it, so why did even that feel like defeat?

He sat up, easing himself back up, and used his hand to wipe the cum off his chest and stomach, before Pai threw the soap to him. Wolf had never washed someone else, it felt a little awkward. He leaned towards him, not sure where to start, but he chose to start with the soap at his shoulder.

Pai leaned back with a soft sigh, allowing himself to relax under the wolf's touch. "Make sure you clean your cum out of me too." He let his legs spread, smirking as he watched the wolf's expressions. "Just don't get hard again without my permission." His eyes closed slowly as he allowed the man to continue washing him.

Wolf was a little surprised, he anticipated that he'd do something wrong without knowing some arbitrary rule and Pai would lash out at him again, but he started to relax while he washed him. Maybe he'd worn himself out and wouldn't do something like that again. It didn't take long for that theory to be disproved. Those full legs spread apart for him. Wolf looked at him, his face and body language. Spreading his legs for Pai earlier was so humiliating and made him to vulnerable… why didn't it seem that way to Pai? He reached between Pai's legs when he warned him not to get aroused, and he snapped his hand back for a second in fear. He… he really couldn't get kicked like that again…

He took a deep breath and started again. He felt a bit too weary to expect his body to get all excited in this state, anyway…

Pai let out a soft moan as he felt Wolf's hands move between his legs. He wasn't getting hard, but he made no effort to hide how good it felt to be touched.

"Mm.... We'll both sleep tonight. You can finish tidying the house tomorrow morning. I have an important guest visiting me tomorrow evening. So make sure you stay out of the way when he arrives."

Wolf wasn't prepared for Pai to moan like that from his touching. He didn't seem to be getting excited, so to speak, but he was clearly enjoying this. It made it a little harder to concentrate on what he was doing.

"I thought we were going to leave in the morning,"

Though, it seemed a bit more hopeful. He could clean well, and making himself scarce while a guest visited was a specialty. He didn't think he'd end up doing anything to make Pai mad at him, so the next day was looking alright.

"Mm... If you want to stay up cleaning then we can. But you will have to be careful not to be too loud and keep me up." Pai explained, waiting for the man to finish. "Honestly I don't care either way. My guest will be arriving after sunset so there is no need to be leaving early."

Wolf couldn't help but feel as if he's doing a better job pleasing him now than earlier when he was actually fucking him.

"No, I'd rather sleep," Wolf said. No point cleaning now if they had another day here. He still felt awkward about it, but he thought he had done a good job down there, so he moved his attention to his legs.

"Why are they coming so late?"

"He can't be seen in this country." Pia climbed out of the bath once Wolf finished. "I make a living by selling my services. I do lots of potion and medicines... But my true specialty is curses." He sat at the edge of the tub and began to braid his hair. "Tomorrow's guest is a king from a neighboring country, so I am sure you understand why he doesn't want to be seen.."

Wolf leaned back when Pai stood and climbed out of the bath, and rapidly rubbed the soap over his own body while Pai was braiding his hair.

So Pai had inherited the old lady's line of work as well… though she didn't particularly work with curses- Wolf was the only victim he knew of - and it kind of explained a bit about the type of person he turned out to be. It was going to be quite a while before he got use to this new life.

"Yeah…" Though Wolf didn't actually understand, but he didn't want to get called stupid again. Didn't foreign royalty sometimes have parades as greetings? Wasn't it a thing to celebrate? Wolf was glad he held his tongue, because he realized it was because the king was going to curse someone important in this country, and the less people who knew he was here, the better… This was getting really frightening. What kind of curse was this going to be?

He rinsed himself and stood up, and took his hair over one shoulder so he could squeeze the water from it.

Pai dried himself off with a fluffy towel before handing it to Wolf to use. "How much about witches' magic do you know? I doubt that halmeoni taught you anything, and you're probably too stupid to learn anything on your own..." He chuckled softly and gathered his clothing. "It's probably useless to even try to explain it to you."

Wolf took the towel when it was handed to him, not even thinking twice about being given the one Pai had just used to dry himself.

"You're wrong… the old lady explained a lot," True, Wolf wasn't sure to what extent, and his 'a lot' could be laughable to Pai, who was a genuine witch, but the old witch didn't hate him as much as she did in the beginning, not as much Pai hated him now. "I helped her with what I could, sometimes,"

"Did she ever explain how witches choose their source of power?" Pai finished braiding his hair, but didn't use the same tie as before. There were many different ways that a witch could get their energy. Pai's grandmother had chosen to take power from the life of the forest around her. Which was why she had been so careful to tend to her garden and the nearby animals.

Wolf shook his head. "I thought you all got it from nature…" He told him. She never really explained it explicitly, but she said and did enough for Wolf to figure out where she got her power. Since she was the only witch he really knew, he thought that's the source for everyone. He dried himself off the best he could with the dampened towel.

"Mm... Nature is the most common source. But there are lots of different ways that we can get our power..." He lightly rested his hand on the man's chest, smirking up at him. "Tomorrow I'll let you see where I get mine." He pulled away again. "I hope you'll look forward to it~" With that he left the bathroom and went to the guest room where he usually slept.

Wolf stepped back slightly when Pai reached and placed his hand against his naked chest. For some reason the way he said that, while wearing that smirk, made Wolf concerned about his source. He tried to think about what else might work. What else had the kind of energy nature did that could be used as a source? He was pretty curious to see what it was.

When Pai left, Wolf reached for his own clothes, and went into the old lady's room, where he'd be sleeping alone for the first time in more than nine years. He noticed that Pai had already cleaned it.

Pai laid awake for a few hours, staring up at the ceiling, before finally drifting to sleep. He was only able to sleep for a couple hours before jolting awake, his body trembling from a nightmare. He sighed and climbed out of bed, moving to the living room.

Wolf had never gone to sleep 'in' the bed, and it felt kind of weird to do so now. He'd been allowed to sleep on the bed after a number of years, but he was never under the comforter. He didn't feel weird about it for long, since he fell asleep pretty quickly. He had many flaws, but being unable to sleep wasn't among them.