The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei smiles and nods his head, "alright, let's go," he holds onto Akira's hand and then heads to the game room.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei smiles as Akira was starting to play video games and then he begins playing video games as well. "Let me know when you want to play a game together."

Rei smiles as he kisses Akira's cheek and gets up, looking for a multiplayer game or even a co-op game, rubbing his chin.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles with a soft laugh, "I am surprise you want to play that game again. That game .... is the whole reason for the past events," he rubs the back of his head.

Rei laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose that is true," he smiles while playing his game.

"Alright lets start." he said as he got everything set up for both of them to play the game and handed him the controller and smiled. "Lets do this." he said as the game started.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little as he turns off the game he was playing and grabs the controller, nodding his head, "alright, ready when you are," he smiles.

"I am so ready." he said as he hit play and smiled loving the fact that he was now playing with Rei. It was always more fun to play with others that is what he found out.

Rei laughs a little as he watches Akira press play and moves his fingers around a bit to prep them for playing the game with Akira. Once the game started, he started to play the game.

Rei smiles and kisses Akira's cheek, continues playing the game with Akira. He was happy to play a game with Akira compare to playing with himself.

Akira smiled and played the game more it made him happy that this was going on and he laughed as he played with Rei he didn't even care that he was falling behind he was just having fun.

Rei continues playing the game with Akira. He was rather surprise that Akira wanted to play this one of all games since this game was the reason why he was here but he was glad Akira still enjoyed it regardless.

Rei continues playing the game until he won and looks at Akira, smiling and kisses Akira's cheek. "Are you getting tired," he stretches a bit with a yawn.

"Hm? Why are you depressed? Did you really want to watch anime that badly," Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little.

"Well I told you I can try to fix it but you didn't seem so sure about it when I brought up the idea," Rei rubs the back of his head.