The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"I mean its what ever we don't have to watch any more anime, but the dice thing could work to huh I am just not sure.....What do you think." he said trying to think things through.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"We can do the dice thing. I am okay with either reading, video games or watching more anime," Rei looks at Akira and smiles.

Rei smiles and nods his head, "I got to go to the game room first and get a dice," he laughs a little as he stands up, stretching a bit.

Rei smiles and rubs Akira's head before leaving, heading to the game room. He grabs a dice from one of the board games and then returns back in the theater room where Akira was waiting.

Rei laughs a little, "well it is only a 6 sided dice but it sounds like you want to do all three," he looks at Akira with a smile.

Rei laughs a little and pokes Akira's nose with a smile, rolling the dice and leans down to see what it will land on.

Rei smiles, "looks like we are reading first. Let's see what it lands on second so we can do all three," he rubs Akira's head.

Rei smiles and nods his head, "well I am glad," he kisses Akira and then gets up, "well let's go to the library," he holds out his hand.

Rei smiles and leads Akira to the library. He scans his hand and then walks inside of the library.

Rei looks over at Akira and laughs a little, "are you done reading for now," he smiles and closes the book he was reading.

"Well what do you want to do next? Anime watching or video games," Rei looks at Akira with a smile.

"Nah I am good with reading," Rei laughs a little as he pulls out the dice from his pocket and rolls it, looking at the number, "looks like video games is next," he smiles.

"Sweet lets go play it then." he said getting up and blushing as he yawned wondering what games they should play today. Akira was happy because today was going to be a good day.