The Rainbow Six [Group Magical Boy Roleplay]

BlaqueCatt

Yeah, I was thinking that the Colorless has already formed, and that they're planning something, which will lead to the creation of the Rainbow Six. Until then, the six of them are just regular friends.

It's rather hard to imagine this bunch getting together and actually stick together without a... What's the word....Major turning point? Any thoughts on that? Or it just happened kind of unconsciously and miraculously that they one day just found everyone showing up at the same place at the same time, and it happened repeatedly to the point they just got to know each other?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• BlaqueCatt

• hal7283

• Exellda

Or it could be that their abilities, one way or another, caused them to unconsciously be drawn to one another. Their personalities may clash, but y'know...magic/fate, never know what it does.

P.S. I started watching an anime that's somehow similar to this. It's hilarious! Hahaha XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nice reply~ Although I am pretty sure Adrian isn't a red head though (" he wasn't alone with Adrian. Said red-haired boy simply flashed Dominic the middle finger in response, keeping his eyes trained on his phone " and "up, the red-head taking..."). I am pretty sure you meant orange. In any case, I suppose another way of saying 'orange' hair is ginger... In any event, I don't care enough to ask you to change it lol. It's fine the way it is.

And wow, haha everyone seems to hate Garnet right off the bat. He's not even a bad guy. To be honest, the Rainbox Six seems to be more 'Colorless' than the colorless are...

And unlike every other magical girl/boy show I've ever seen- they are not friends at the beginning.

Heh... you boys better watch out. Garnet will beat you ;) He's not afraid to put little children back in line if threatened. On the other hand... depending on how everyone else replies, he'll play along at pissing everyone off. Then again, I am not sure he's the type to 'stoop that low'. So watch out kiddies... Garnet is going to whip your ass if you're not careful...

EDIT:

Yeah Yukio, that's what I was thinking. In my reply I said that Garnet felt somehow pulled towards them.

Nice reply~ Although I am pretty sure Adrian isn't a red head though (" he wasn't alone with Adrian. Said red-haired boy simply flashed Dominic the middle finger in response, keeping his eyes trained on his phone " and "up, the red-head taking..."). I am pretty sure you meant orange. In any case, I suppose another way of saying 'orange' hair is ginger... In any event, I don't care enough to ask you to change it lol. It's fine the way it is.

And wow, haha everyone seems to hate Garnet right off the bat. He's not even a bad guy. To be honest, the Rainbox Six seems to be more 'Colorless' than the colorless are...

And unlike every other magical girl/boy show I've ever seen- they are not friends at the beginning.

Heh... you boys better watch out. Garnet will beat you ;) He's not afraid to put little children back in line if threatened. On the other hand... depending on how everyone else replies, he'll play along at pissing everyone off. Then again, I am not sure he's the type to 'stoop that low'. So watch out kiddies... Garnet is going to whip your ass if you're not careful...

EDIT:

Yeah Yukio, that's what I was thinking. In my reply I said that Garnet felt somehow pulled towards them.

Well Adrian's hair color is probably close to the real life red head so he wasn't wrong completely. Bit since we're in a anime world with bright crimson red hair and even blue and purple hair being a natural thing we should probably be more specific in our wording.

Oh and I see we've reached the consensus that the group just kind of .... Happened against all odds. Good good. I already have a evil plan to get the Rainbow boys formed. Well, kind of.

Oh Hal! xD Glad to know you're already plotting!

Sorry for be so picky guys!

Edit:

And yes, it would seem everyone got together against all odds. lmao

I replied~

(maybe it could have been a dream thing, like Exellda had mentioned waaaay back, where they might have been having dreams of the other's having powers (though in some dreamy abstract way obviously- animation budget's gotta go somewhere since 1/3 of the show will be repeated transformations/attack animations) and that's what draws them together? They're all 'this is super fucking weird to be happening every night' and they're all watching each other and then...)

(So... if they aren't aware of them being the Rainbow Six yet, maybe they've been meeting once in a while to talk about their powers, like 'omg i'm not alone in the world' kinda stuff XD)

Damn Sylvio was adorable, like a puppy excited to go for a walk or something. Can't wait to play "with" him. Maybe I should let Morgan give him dog ears and a "tail" for fun?

Haha, thanks. Of course... the fact that it was some really cool shit sprung on him helped

jflkdajfdslakfjslafjsla :7yoyo10:

Or it could be that their abilities, one way or another, caused them to unconsciously be drawn to one another. Their personalities may clash, but y'know...magic/fate, never know what it does.

Yeah, this is what I was thinking. Like, they all met by chance one day, and they felt compelled to not only hang out that day, but also to see each other again, and they made plans to meet up even though they don't really know or like each other yet.

On the other hand... depending on how everyone else replies, he'll play along at pissing everyone off. Then again, I am not sure he's the type to 'stoop that low'. So watch out kiddies... Garnet is going to whip your ass if you're not careful...

I can't speak for Roland, but Adrian doesn't hate Garnet because he's a bad guy. He doesn't actually hate him either, he just hates the fact that Garnet has, or seems to have, what he doesn't - money and a stable home life. And Adrian isn't trying to get Garnet to piss people off, he wants to piss Garnet off because Adrian is jealous and bitter ^^ I also think it's nice to be a bit different and have the group not start out as friends.

So... I wasn't super happy with my first illustration... wasn't really in a style I'm comfortable with, and the effects I used make all his coloring way lighter than the local colors (which kinda ruins the point of having an image as a visual reference haha)

dominic_by_kamihanaki-dbes56y.png

Nice picture! And I have to say I actually quite like the fact that Dominic has darker skin. I mean with the exception of Avatar: the last air bender you don't often see water or ice related characters in dark skin tone.

Thanks! ^^

ATLA is one of my faves, too, I've been recently trying to get my mom to get into it. So far she's at the stage where she recognizes why everyone loves it and holds it to such high esteem, but feels like it just isn't for her (I must prove her wrong)

Sorry that I haven't gotten to the role play yet. We've been having storms and power outages. Then the 4th kept me busy x'D and... Now it's storming again, power outages and flooding. Pardon me. I'll get to the role play soon hopefully lol

Thanks for being patient!

Sorry that I haven't gotten to the role play yet. We've been having storms and power outages. Then the 4th kept me busy x'D and... Now it's storming again, power outages and flooding. Pardon me. I'll get to the role play soon hopefully lol

Thanks for being patient!

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the power outages hasn't made your life too difficult, like, I don't know, food rotting in the fridge or something. Please take good care of yourself and I look forward for your response.

Nice to hear from you again and sorry to hear that. Hope the storms end soon and you'll be able to come back to us!^^

No worries! I'm sure everything will be fine. We're having severe T-storm warning/advisory with flash flooding. Like it was calm moments ago, then suddenly it started pouring ridiculously.... And 20 minutes later it's fine again. I think it's supposed to be clear tomorrow. x'D We'll see.

If bad comes to worse, I'm at a friend's place and they have a basement. But I don't think a tornado will touchdown. So I'm not worried.

The thunder is cool sounding though... Haha. C:

Yeah idk if the power is out at my place right now, hopefully my food doesn't spoil.

When I get there time, I'll reply. Currently I've been using my phone but it uses data. I also don't like replying using my phone, so that's another reason I haven't replied lol sorry about it.

I'm sure you can forgive me ;)

Have a nice day!

Hey, sorry to hear that you're still having such awful weather! I hope you stay safe, have enough resources, and the weather calms down soon

So uh... I kept getting Donovan and Dominic confused like crazy! I still keep confusing them! I had to reread the replies like 5+ times to make sure I was referring to the right guy. I personally think their names are very alike... x'D

Also, there's your reply x'D

Oh and, nice Noise! That looks cool.

Glad to see you back, hopefully that means the storm's gone?

Haha, and I agree, needing to name a bunch of files makes it a bit confusing with two "Do-" names, haha

And thanks! ^v^ I'm doing everyone, but Morgan's the reason why I started doing it so I did the Colorless first