The Rainbow Six [Group Magical Boy Roleplay]

BlaqueCatt

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I was about to to go create Red's character sheet but it's a good thing I saw this first! I don't mind letting Exellda take Red.^^

And for the uniforms, I think the magical one is cool. Really love them by the way hal"D

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• BlaqueCatt

• hal7283

• Exellda

I was about to to go create Red's character sheet but it's a good thing I saw this first! I don't mind letting Exellda take Red.^^

And for the uniforms, I think the magical one is cool. Really love them by the way hal"D

I wouldn't mind playing as Red! :) I'll make a character sheet!

Also,

do you mind if I do a Transparent character? Or no? I am okay with either!

Hal, I am perfectly okay with a 'handsome' mascot- or if we can all agree with an animal... Either is good with me.

I wouldn't mind playing as Red! :) I'll make a character sheet!

Also,

do you mind if I do a Transparent character? Or no? I am okay with either!

Hal, I am perfectly okay with a 'handsome' mascot- or if we can all agree with an animal... Either is good with me.

Well you can be a cute mascot turn handsome guy AND the Transparent! There are precedents in magical girl and sentai history. Usually the story goes like the mentor/mascot fought the forces of evil but lost or injured, so had to find help(aka the magical girl or sentai) and when his wounds were healed or he regained his strength he would join the team as the extra fighter or something. You know a wayy to get the ratings up again after the show got too repetitive for a while.

Well you can be a cute mascot turn handsome guy AND the Transparent! There are precedents in magical girl and sentai history. Usually the story goes like the mentor/mascot fought the forces of evil but lost or injured, so had to find help(aka the magical girl or sentai) and when his wounds were healed or he regained his strength he would join the team as the extra fighter or something. You know a wayy to get the ratings up again after the show got too repetitive for a while.

Oh Hal! That sounds absolutely spectacular! If I can, I'd love to be the mascot who turns into a handsome guy and the Transparent!

Did you mean that they would be one in the same? Or separate?

I was already thinking of some ideas for the Transparent character in regards to their backstory. As for Red, I am still thinking about it because I hadn't anticipated getting that character. I'll have to think it over.

As for the mascot, I'd love to portray them! :D Everyone can 'vote' for it or I can choose at random.

At what point- or what triggers them to become human again? Is it after they healed? Gained enough power? Some task they have to complete? Maybe The Rainbow Six have to collect items or defeat evil bosses to obtain something that would help him? (Sorry I'm kind of going on a tangent.)

I really like the idea... so... hahaha... I'm game for about anything I suppose.

I like combining animal handsome mascot man and the transparent character, it seems like a really good fit thematically.

I think that there should be, initially, something they all have to do/collect in order to unlock the ability to get access to power and handsome man form.

(This reminds me of this character in a fantasy where there was this humanoid dog character (like a cartoony dog, not anthro-style) who, after falling asleep three times, would wake up after the third time, as a human warrior. But after he fell asleep after being human only once, he'd go back to being a dog.)

So I like stuff like this, some kind of restriction could be really fun. (Maybe a collection of McGuffins can be used- like one is 'spent' to become the man-version for x amount of time. That way there wouldn't be a burden to also be getting mcguffins throughout the rp, but when we do get around to them, then they can be used whenever?)

...or we don't have to do any sort of continuing restriction... I, too, went on a tangent ^^

Either way,

if you have an animal in mind, I say go for it~

Wow, a lot happened while I was gone! Sorry for taking so long to reply, I was at a two-day college orientation program ^^' I read all of your posts, and it would be great if Exellda played Red so Yukio doesn't have to have a third character. And to go along with the two characters per player theme, Exellda can also play Transparent. I think that Transparent should be the original source of power, or the master figure you all talked about. He could have created two beings to serve as his heirs, and one turned evil. The two fought and ended up destroying each other. Transparent was caught in the middle, trying to stop them, and was badly injured. The good one and the evil one both left behind charms (like the Loveracelets in the anime I mentioned) so that when they died there would be others to carry on their legacy. Maybe Red and Black found the charms, and then bestowed powers on their friends to create the teams? The evil charm would bring Black's hidden evil to the surface, and the good charm would inspire Red to take on the task of protecting the earth from evil. After many years the charms are found, and once the boys' powers are awakened, Transparent comes back, but as an animal because he is weak. Then he sides with the Rainbow Six and they help him regain his power so he can have a human form again. What do you guys think?

Alright cool. I am glad to be accepted.

I was thinking that the Transparent might actually be another guy, just like them, who is born with it ( or from another world or so on). And possibly is either cursed to be a certain animal form ( I was thinking a fairy for whatever reason... seems cute and charming... Either that or an animal that shape shifts) until a certain amount of relics- or charms (whichever or whatever) are recovered.

I was also thinking that the Transparent would have the strongest power- as they can 'blend' with any other member. It could be a race to see who can collect all of the charms first. Whoever does, gets the Transparent on their side/ and or / can turn them back into a human.

The reason they are Transparent could be that they were born with it and one day just suddenly shifted. Possibly having dreams or just instinct to find either group. They could also be Transparent because they are mascot to begin with, maybe from another world. Rainbow and Colorless fight in this other world?

I was thinking that Transparent could be working with both sides. To try and get all of the charms quicker... Possibly siding with one over the other in the end?

They could also be a guy who lost his memory of being human and are mascot until they collect all charms.

However, I liked the idea that the Transparent turns invisible whenever they feel... insecure, 'invisible', or unwanted... Which is why I somewhat feel like they could relate to Colorless more than Rainbow. But none the less works with both. And maybe neither group knows at the beginning? I don't know?

I fancied the idea that Colorless would probably capture the mascot at some point. Truthfully, I was hoping for it.

As for the mascot form, as said above, I considered the fairy form. With wings, a relative human form... I figured it could make for an interesting relationship with Rainbow/Colorless (ahem-sex-ahem lol). And when I say fairy form, I mean the tiny, at max one foot tall fairy.

Transparent could wear a necklace/ pendant/ rock- that 'fills up' with power each time they collect a stone. And the magic 'pours' into the necklace. Once the necklace is filled, Transparent will have their human form again and should be able to change at will.

--->>>>>> ( I love this idea the most) I also pondered the thought that they wake up one day in another world to 'elders' or something. And the elders say something along the lines of 'hey you have powers, blah blah blah... here's what you got to do.' And have m/c deny it, try to run away and fight it.... And then have them be curse. They are turned into a mascot with the goal of training the Rainbow/ Colorless... to get charms or whatever... And they have to do it, otherwise they'll be stuck like that forever. M/C will learn to open up through teaching, and helping... and so on- without spoiling all of the ideas I have lol.

I was still thinking either shape shifting mascot, or fairy.

What do you guys think?

As for Red, I still gotta think about him and make a character. I'll get him done once I get Transparent agreed with.

----

Update:

Btw

I usually write long replies... xD

Hey, BlaqueCatt, glad to have you back! Hope you enjoyed your orientation ^^.

Both you and Exellda have some interesting ideas irt Transparent... If I can butt in with my two cents, I'm still personally a fan of the born-with vs. gifted powers in respects to Rainbow vs. Colorless. Though, I really like the idea of Transparent being in mascot-form and needs the Rainbow Six to restore his full form, it gives his mascot-teacher role more weight, I think.

Transparent playing both sides initially actually sounds really cool, esp. regarding the theme that 'transparent' is literally colorless, and also acts as a 'blender' of sorts to the Rainbow Six... though maybe it could be like a 'green ranger' thing? As in, Transparent is kind of independant from either side, only becoming involved since they have similar goals (getting the McGuffins) and eventually joins a team. Idk how this works as a mascot, though... usually the mascot character also tends to be the teacher figure, as well? (Info-dump, etc) and it'd be pretty hard for a racoon or fairy or what have you to be acting alone on such a scale... or maybe there's an idea that'd make it work. Or just a different, better one altogether, haha...

I really like your last idea, too, Exellda, with the 'Elder Panel' stuff making Transparent a mascot to help Rainbow and/or Colorless, depending?

But phew, these are a lot of options, and it may or may not really fit into the initial vision Blaque had... I'm curious to hear everyone's opinions on this stuff ^^

I must say as the leader of the villains I strongly support the idea of the transparent as a little fairy. I mean it would be way more fun than abusing a furry animal once I get my hands on him. Oh the possibilities....

As for the origin, I personaly rather not have the rainbows and transparent share a common root with the colorless. I prefer the bad guys got their powers from a different thing, some ancient evil which the forces of good had fought against for god knows how long.

As for the origin of the transparent, I'm torn between keeping it relatively simple or go full Green Ranger on him. For the former he could be just a fairy sent by the Elders to recuit and guide the Rainbow 6 in their battle against forces of evil. He can turn into a human size battle form when things get ugly but can only sustain it for a brief amount of time. As time goes on and the rainbow boys grew stronger so did he, thus able to sustain his human form longer. As for the latter, well, I had an idea of the transparent was actually "The Rainbow", who after fighting against the evil lost his powers (aka colors) and became "transparent". His colors were scattered across the world and attached themselves to the purist "canvas" they could find: babies. Thus the rainbow boys were born with color powers.

As for the trinkets they had to collect, maybe it's like fragments of a weapon or charm which the good guys used to fight evil the last time; or parts of a seal which imprisoned the bulk of the evil's powers.

Wow you've really thought this out. I'm really fine with anything if

agrees to it.^^

I must say as the leader of the villains I strongly support the idea of the transparent as a little fairy. I mean it would be way more fun than abusing a furry animal once I get my hands on him. Oh the possibilities....

As for the origin, I personaly rather not have the rainbows and transparent share a common root with the colorless. I prefer the bad guys got their powers from a different thing, some ancient evil which the forces of good had fought against for god knows how long.

As for the origin of the transparent, I'm torn between keeping it relatively simple or go full Green Ranger on him. For the former he could be just a fairy sent by the Elders to recuit and guide the Rainbow 6 in their battle against forces of evil. He can turn into a human size battle form when things get ugly but can only sustain it for a brief amount of time. As time goes on and the rainbow boys grew stronger so did he, thus able to sustain his human form longer. As for the latter, well, I had an idea of the transparent was actually "The Rainbow", who after fighting against the evil lost his powers (aka colors) and became "transparent". His colors were scattered across the world and attached themselves to the purist "canvas" they could find: babies. Thus the rainbow boys were born with color powers.

As for the trinkets they had to collect, maybe it's like fragments of a weapon or charm which the good guys used to fight evil the last time; or parts of a seal which imprisoned the bulk of the evil's powers.

Wow Hal, you're on this!

I think I came up with a creative-ish idea to nearly combine all of that with my idea.

Here it goes:

Transparent is human. They have a dream/ wake up to the Elders who tell him that he is a magical boy (He has ALL of the RAINBOW SIX powers) who must defeat evil- cliche. However, M/C denies the fate, runs, leaves, doesn't want it, thinks being a magical boy would be lame as fuck (or something like that). And so the Elder's, in turn, take his powers from him forcibly. These powers go to the purest candidates- officially creating the Rainbow Six. The Elder's punish M/C by turning them into the mascot. He becomes the Transparent. Quite literally no one can see him except Colorless and Rainbow Six.

I like this idea because it both gives them incentive to work for both sides. Hating the Rainbow Six because he's life is technically now ruined, maybe growing to like them over time. And when M/C meets colorless, they could either have an agreement (or something) or straight up Colorless hate on the mascot if they want to.

I more or less wanted this kind of situation for background purposes. So I can base some of his character off of what's happened to him and such. It would be easy to write out his personality.

Hal, hahaha, I certainly was hoping that was the case. I too, found that to be a fun idea. xD I figured the Colorless would have 'fun' torturing the poor fairy.

The trinkets/ charms they collect- can be like an enhancer to their powers. So there would be ten total, 6 for the Rainbow Six, 3 for the Colorless, and 1 for Transparent... Maybe when they get close enough to the trinket/charm that belongs to them, they are able to sense it and locate it. For example (for simplicity sake), say they are all bracelets (could be rings, rock, a jewel and so on). So lets say Red finds his bracelet- it amplifies his powers (maybe he gets more 'armor' or something). Yes he has the bracelet, but it can come off.... And so, anyone can pick up the bracelet, including Colorless or even the Transparent. If he is rendered unconscious, Colorless or anyone could just steal it from him.

I was thinking that a plot twist could be that whoever wears the 'bracelet' can also have the power that it would naturally give to the owner. Using Red as an example, if Transparent stole Red's bracelet, then he would have overall more strength (stronger, faster, higher senses- listing what Red's powers were at the beginning of the post).

So, in a sense, if you collect all of the bracelets and gave it to Transparent, they would have 'all' of their powers back.

But then again, Hal, it could be a weapon like you said, or a seal to seal away evil at the end. Possibly both?

As for changing from fairy to human in certain instances, I suppose that could be a thing. They can start out utterly weak, probably will have really weak transparent powers. So for a long time he is only a fairy. As everyone collectively gets stronger, so does he.

Wow Hal, you're on this!

I think I came up with a creative-ish idea to nearly combine all of that with my idea.

Here it goes:

Transparent is human. They have a dream/ wake up to the Elders who tell him that he is a magical boy (He has ALL of the RAINBOW SIX powers) who must defeat evil- cliche. However, M/C denies the fate, runs, leaves, doesn't want it, thinks being a magical boy would be lame as fuck (or something like that). And so the Elder's, in turn, take his powers from him forcibly. These powers go to the purest candidates- officially creating the Rainbow Six. The Elder's punish M/C by turning them into the mascot. He becomes the Transparent. Quite literally no one can see him except Colorless and Rainbow Six.

I like this idea because it both gives them incentive to work for both sides. Hating the Rainbow Six because he's life is technically now ruined, maybe growing to like them over time. And when M/C meets colorless, they could either have an agreement (or something) or straight up Colorless hate on the mascot if they want to.

I more or less wanted this kind of situation for background purposes. So I can base some of his character off of what's happened to him and such. It would be easy to write out his personality.

Hal, hahaha, I certainly was hoping that was the case. I too, found that to be a fun idea. xD I figured the Colorless would have 'fun' torturing the poor fairy.

The trinkets/ charms they collect- can be like an enhancer to their powers. So there would be ten total, 6 for the Rainbow Six, 3 for the Colorless, and 1 for Transparent... Maybe when they get close enough to the trinket/charm that belongs to them, they are able to sense it and locate it. For example (for simplicity sake), say they are all bracelets (could be rings, rock, a jewel and so on). So lets say Red finds his bracelet- it amplifies his powers (maybe he gets more 'armor' or something). Yes he has the bracelet, but it can come off.... And so, anyone can pick up the bracelet, including Colorless or even the Transparent. If he is rendered unconscious, Colorless or anyone could just steal it from him.

I was thinking that a plot twist could be that whoever wears the 'bracelet' can also have the power that it would naturally give to the owner. Using Red as an example, if Transparent stole Red's bracelet, then he would have overall more strength (stronger, faster, higher senses- listing what Red's powers were at the beginning of the post).

So, in a sense, if you collect all of the bracelets and gave it to Transparent, they would have 'all' of their powers back.

But then again, Hal, it could be a weapon like you said, or a seal to seal away evil at the end. Possibly both?

As for changing from fairy to human in certain instances, I suppose that could be a thing. They can start out utterly weak, probably will have really weak transparent powers. So for a long time he is only a fairy. As everyone collectively gets stronger, so does he.

The existence of colorless trinkets would imply that the colorless are the same or at least share the same root with the rainbows, which is something as I said before not entirely fond of but......sure..... Then we'll have to explain why they became bad. Perhaps they were "turned bad" by the evil forces? So does that mean the colorless would eventually turn good and all of them will join forces to fight the big bad? I'm not sure if I want Morgan to be redeemable. I mean I named him after Morgan Le Fay for a reason.

The existence of colorless trinkets would imply that the colorless are the same or at least share the same root with the rainbows, which is something as I said before not entirely fond of but......sure..... Then we'll have to explain why they became bad. Perhaps they were "turned bad" by the evil forces? So does that mean the colorless would eventually turn good and all of them will join forces to fight the big bad? I'm not sure if I want Morgan to be redeemable. I mean I named him after Morgan Le Fay for a reason.

Ah! I must have missed that. Sorry about that. I don't exactly want them to be related either... I was more thinking that 'oh since Rainbow has these trinkets/charms... then why can't the Colorless' hahaha I wasn't going that deep into thought.

They could be Rainbow originally but their sour personalities make them bad??? (crappy idea)

If I can butt in again... I have to vote for hal's original 'Transparent is a fairy from another world who was the source of the Rainbow Six's power' bc it gives a fallen-hero vibe, plus a sorta redemption via the power of friendship and jazz like that. And it makes more sense (to me, at least) than a human whose given powers, then has them taken away, then turned into a fairy, if the elders could always just pick and choose what to do with the powers. (Plus it would make Transparent quite a bit older than the others which could be cool if he was like the mentor character? But since we're leaning more towards teammate, I think it's better for them to be in the same range)

I like the charms being parts of weapons that when they each have their full weapon (or something like that) they can combine into the seal? That might be kinda complicated >.> I like the charms being something that enhances the characters' strengths, though. Especially Exellda's thing about enhancing their powers, and that if someone else got a hold of that fragment, they would have an enhancement of the originator's power? Like, in the case of Red, you wouldn't be getting his super-strength, heightened senses, etc, but the holdingcharacter's own strength would be enhanced proportionately. (So, using my characters as an example, if Dominic got Red's bracelet, he wouldn't be as strong as Red, but he's pretty strong for a regular human already, so he'd be considerably stronger- maybe even strong-man levels - with it. Sylvio, being, from what I can tell, the weeniest of the cast, would reach Dominic's level of strength)

If I'm making sense... I also like the idea of Transparent growing stronger with the team (I do believe in fairies, I do! I do!)

EDIT: Whhooppsss! Two more replies were added while I was writing mine, sorry!!!

Maybe the Colorless are after a different kind of Mcguffin? That has a different nature to the Rainbow Six's charms?

Now come to think of it, since Exellda is already Red which is supposed to be the leader of the group, then making the transparent a mentor/sub-leader maybe too..... Redundant? Or put too much pressure on him alone moving the plot forward? I think Exellda had a clear idea when he first proposed the idea of the transparent so how about we let him do it his way and see how it goes? I mean we haven't even start the Rp yet and already we're building a thread longer than some of my more short lived Rps. Let's get all the basics done and jump into action. We can figure out the details latter. In flash backs if necessary.

First off, I did NOT want Transparent to be a mentor type or the fallen hero type.

I understand that I made my idea complicated... but I did it for a REASON. Yeah I didn't want him to be extremely old... because I wanted the romance door to be open. Also, I was thinking that when the elders changed him into a mascot- he STOPPED AGING. Therefore bam! Same age as everyone. Also, Elder's could have powers over time and space... So that works too.

I wanted Transparent to act like a bratty teenager who didn't get his way. I literally wanted to be the middleman as Transparent- Who wants to stubbornly defy his 'destiny'. And that was one of the reasons why I wanted to float between Colorless and Rainbow. As transparent, they can do just that. They don't technically belong to either group. That's more of what I was going for...

Long story short:

The idea of being Transparent was almost literal. I thought about him growing up, being an orphan, nobody seeing him, nor wanting him, he feels invisible- and so on. And so when the Elders come around and say that he can be realized by having these powers... He more or less takes it for granted or considers it all to be a dream/fake.

I wanted his powers to be taken from him, to add to his character.

That's the angle I was trying to get lol

And I get that as mascot they would have to be knowledgeable. But that can literally be tied into them being mascot. Mascot knows all, so I was thinking that they simply 'inherit' the knowledge and whether he reluctantly goes with it, well that's up to him.

He could literally use the Rainbow Six to get his revenge... or maybe after opening up and becoming friendly, he joins forces with them over time.

As I said before, I was hoping to make him the middle man, maybe childish because he didn't get what he wanted and so on.

I mean, I have it all planned out... but everyone just has to agree with me lol

So what do you think?

Lol as mascot, I should choose HOW I became mascot. Thanks Hal xD

As long as the story still flows, then it's all good.

Haha, I was trying to make the whole 'origins of all the powers' bit LESS overbearing for Exellda XD Since that, to me at least, had a more 'second leader' vibe than the mentor-mascot trope :p Eh, but what do I know

Okay, so, I'm going to explain what I think fits best with my original idea for this roleplay, and we can discuss as needed.

Hal said, "As for the latter, well, I had an idea of the transparent was actually "The Rainbow", who after fighting against the evil lost his powers (aka colors) and became "transparent". His colors were scattered across the world and attached themselves to the purist "canvas" they could find: babies. Thus the rainbow boys were born with color powers."

I love this, and it fits perfectly. This way we can have the "born with their powers" thing. Considering what all of you have said, I think that Transparent should have originally been The Rainbow, who represents Good, and he fought against The Colorless, who represents Evil and is another separate entity. Both of them were injured badly during their battle. The Colorless, knowing that it was going to die, split its soul/power into three pieces - Black, Gray, and White - and those pieces inhabited three babies. The Rainbow, also thinking that it was going to die, did the same, splitting its soul/power into six pieces - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple - and those pieces inhabited six babies. However, The Rainbow, now Transparent, didn't die of its injuries like it expected; instead, it entered a deep slumber to recover, and took on the form of a fairy/animal (whatever we decide). Because The Colorless died, Black, Gray, and White have full access to their powers from the start, as nothing is holding them back. The others do not have full access, though, because Transparent is still alive. They unlock their full powers once they find Transparent and wake him up. Because of how Exellda pictured Transparent, the Six might expect him to be a mentor who holds all the answers, but he's a "bratty teen" instead; maybe once he split his soul, he lost what made him "good," and developed a new personality while sleeping. Then, maybe the Six try to find a way to restore Transparent to his true form, like collecting his lost armor, which was scattered, while the Colorless try to destroy Transparent, the source of the Six's power, so that no one will be able to oppose them. And maybe once they restore Transparent, he lets them stay the Rainbow Six, and he instead develops his own new power, and becomes neutral, rather than on the good side or the bad side.

Whew ^^' What do you guys think?

I'm all for it... but I think both Hal and Exellda had different ideas in mind? Hal seems to have hinted at Morgan/Black being... a pretty sinister character, and was initially supposed to be the one who granted powers to the other two? And Exellda was pretty explicitly against the fallen hero idea ^^;

Maybe it'd be better if Transparent was to really be completely separate from either side, but has similar goals (depowered by the elders, for some reason, but if they collect enough McGuffins they can restore themselves to their former glory) - then it makes sense for them to kind of flit between groups, trying to get ahead of everyone, before eventually choosing a side? That's what Exellda's mentioned wanting to do a few times.

Okay, so how about Transparent wasn't The Rainbow, and The Rainbow died like The Colorless? And maybe only Morgan is given the power at birth from The Colorless, and then he bestows it upon his friends once he decides that they can be of service to him? I was thinking that the evil entity would instead be called The Darkness, meaning black, and then Morgan becomes Black, and then gives power to the others, making them Gray and White? At that point they would be The Colorless. The Darkness gives Morgan its power before it dies so Morgan can be its heir, and The Rainbow, knowing that giving all of its power to one person would overwhelm them, splits its power into six pieces for six different people. Transparent can be completely separate, a neutral character like I mentioned earlier, and receives his powers from another source? Maybe there was also a neutral entity that died trying to obtain balance between the other two? If he's neutral he can go between groups depending on what he wants. The neutral entity would do the same for Transparent as The Darkness did for Morgan.

That sounds pretty good! We'll have to hear from the others, but I think that fits our needs pretty damn well~

I didn't mean to make this so difficult. Actually, Blaque, I think I like where you're going with your idea. Specifically, in regards to Transparent being separated and neutral. That's exactly what I was thinking, more or less worded it differently.

Tagging along with the idea if the transparent character is completely separate and completely neutral then this will probably make it a lot easier to start this role play and get it on the way.

The neutral role that the transparent character plays being a separate source is an excellent idea because then I can carry out my idea, and aid everyone else as well. Perhaps there's good which is the Rainbow Six, and then there's the bad side which is the Colorless... But then there is the neutral side and I suppose we can call it the Transparent, aka mascot, aka the neutral restores the balance so if there's too much evil and corrupt then they come out and more less neutralize the situation for example. However, as the neutral they can choose to simply watch and observe the situation. They can aid both sides or one side specifically.

Totally up to them!

So, now the transparent doesn't interfere with either side and the rainbow or colorless can be born with it or have the power bestowed upon them. Easy peasy!

And for all the Rainbow Six know the transparent character is on their side and it could be the same thing for the Colorless- when in all actuality the transparent could just be doing what they want for their own personal gain.

If you would like I can start the role play but it will be from the perspective of my characters Red and the Transparent. It will also be fairly long. Considering the age group the characters in general could be in college, they could have a job and so on so forth.

All in all I just think we need to start this role play because Hal was right, this thread is getting ridiculously long.

Sorry if I made things too difficult and thanks for working with me. I look forward to reading your thoughts- and hopefully a starter!

-------

Edit:

Blaque, so what I am trying to say is that it's basically your idea (from the beginning)... I've just inserted a new character and a 'middle ground', if you will.

Don't worry Exellda, you didn't cause any trouble! In fact, you helped us come up with suitable origin stories and a more stable plot! I just have one question, will Transparent have an animal form or a human form? And feel free to write the starting post, but first I'll make the thread and post everyone's character sheets. So before we start, I'll need Red and Transparent's character sheets ^^

I guess we have things more or less settled now? So let's talk about ligistics, like post order and stuff cause with 5 players 10 characters you need some administration! Our current roster is

Red - Exellda

Orange - BlaqueCatt

Yellow - hal7283

Green - Yukio Takamiya

Blue - Noise Prince

Purple - BlaqueCatt

Black - hal7283

Gray - Noise Prince

White - Yukio Takamiya

Transparent - Exellda

So how are we going to do this? Do we double post? Like Exellda (red, transparent), then Blaquecatt (orange, purple), hal7283( yellow, black), Yukio Takayama( Green, white), Noise Prince (Blue, Gray) ?

Or do we go by colors? Like Exellda (red), Balqeucatt (orange) hal7283(yellow) Yukio Takayama(Green) Noise Prince (blue) Blaquecatt (purple) Exellda (transparent) hal7283( black) Noise Prince (Gray) Yukio Takayama (white) ?

Or does anyway have any other post order in mind?