The Rainbow Six [Group Magical Boy Roleplay]

BlaqueCatt

I think this is a good idea for the order, too

So

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
go third,
go fourth, and me fifth? Yeah I can work with that. Now it's settled!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• BlaqueCatt

• hal7283

• Exellda

Yes, what is it dear?

...apparently it's supposed to be "hear, hear" to sound in agreement, not "here, here" which I now realize makes me sound like a kid who reeeeaaaaaaallly knows the answer and neeeeeeeds Teacher to call on them XD sorry

...apparently it's supposed to be "hear, hear" to sound in agreement, not "here, here" which I now realize makes me sound like a kid who reeeeaaaaaaallly knows the answer and neeeeeeeds Teacher to call on them XD sorry

Well, no worries. You were adorable.

I have no problems seeing the images.^^

And yes, I agree that there MUST be a posting order. Else there would definitely be confusion. I say the posting order be according to who came first. So

, me then
. Would that be okay?

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh wait, I didn't realsie you guys had decided sorry. We can go according to the initial order.

Forgive me when I say this but this is exactly what's going to cause the RP to go down the drain. Let's say in my post Black fires a energy bolt at...let's say Green, who so happens to be paralyzed at the moment. Since there's no set posting order, both Exellda and Noise Prince replied at the same time. Exellda writes that "just before the energy bolt was about to hit, red rushed up and punched the bolt out of its course." While Noise Prince writes that "Just before the energy bold was about to hit, Blue rushed in front of Green and took the energy bolt instead, injuring himself." So now we have a problem don't we? WE NEED A SET POSTING ORDER AND WE SHOULD DECIDE IT RIGHT NOW!

So I just saw

's post after yours. Okay, so from now on
goes first,
goes second. Who's up for third?
? Or
? Or me?

What I meant by this was that I don't care what the order is as long as the order is maintained. I meant that I didn't care if it went me, Exellda, Noise Prince or me, Yukio, hal. That's all I meant, and I'm glad you guys came up with an order ^^' Also Exellda, I did mean Garnet, but my phone spell-corrected it to Gamet for some reason >.

So... I am going 4th according to what Hal suggested.

I suppose then I am waiting on Yukio to reply, correct?

Really sorry guys, I never noticed the thread had been created and Hal, thanks for letting me know.^^ I'll post my reply by today.

Glad to hear it,

, I was getting a little worried something might have come up irl

Hahaha it's nothing like that thankfully. I just completely missed it when Blaque posted the link and continued to foolishly wait for the thread to be 'created' lol.

I've posted.^^ It's your turn now.

I got my reply up. Sorry it took me a bit because I had a summer course at my college. My mother also visited me.

But yeah. There you go. Hal's turn.

I was wondering where'd you'd disappeared too, I just had an online course start yesterday, so I can relate ^^

Nice to see the first round coming to an end. I've replied. Oh and....sorry for what I wrote in Roland's part about everyone. :8onion74:

Oh hal, I love the dagger idea!

P.S. pretentious diva.....ouch XD

Oh hal, I love the dagger idea!

P.S. pretentious diva.....ouch XD

Yeah sorry about that :) But that's how Roland feels about the group at the moment, or at least what he believes he feel about them. But hey, at least Donovan isn't the one he despises the most. Cause being a pretentious diva means that you know your cards and know how to play them, which is something Roland admires. What he really can't stand are people who let their potentials and talents go to waste (aka Raven in this case). This irritation may lead to something eventually, who knows?

Roland and Morgan have opposite personalities that I thought they would have had! lol

Makes for good character development though!

Hey guys I was wondering something, what point in time are we exactly in the RP? Did the rainbow six already form? I'm writing on the assumption that the colorless had already been formed.

And I was writing under the assumption that they were not Rainbow Six yet... xD Just friends hanging out. I suppose they could know about their powers...?? But I didn't think they made an official group yet??? Or at least, not without the mascot yet.

haha, I personally love that he thinks Dominic's an ice queen, pretty spot on tbh

And I was a little confused about that, too? Colorless has obviously already formed, because a threat has to come first, right? But the Rainbow Six really isn't a naturally formed group of friends... so I guess we could fudge something and make up a reason? Like maybe they already know, and they just haven't figured out to transform yet? So the meeting could be searching for the x mcguffin (presumably the lil mascot) so that they actually can transform.

haha, I personally love that he thinks Dominic's an ice queen, pretty spot on tbh

And I was a little confused about that, too? Colorless has obviously already formed, because a threat has to come first, right? But the Rainbow Six really isn't a naturally formed group of friends... so I guess we could fudge something and make up a reason? Like maybe they already know, and they just haven't figured out to transform yet? So the meeting could be searching for the x mcguffin (presumably the lil mascot) so that they actually can transform.

Yeah, I was thinking that the Colorless has already formed, and that they're planning something, which will lead to the creation of the Rainbow Six. Until then, the six of them are just regular friends.