The Rainbow Six [Group Magical Boy Roleplay]

BlaqueCatt

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think he'll have an animal form (Fairy) but he'll also have a human form. For most a good portion of the role play. I'll try to make it simple as possible.

If I mostly stick to the story I originally wanted- They have a dream, Elder's tell them he is the Transparent- and so on. Inherits the mascot knowledge- blah blah.

Or I could just skip most of that. He was born with it.... And one day - when the world is ready lol - he just suddenly turned into the mascot... Whether he wanted to or not. Inherit's the mascot's intelligents and can use it however he wants. In the end, all he needs to do is to collect the items, become powerful and he'll get his human form back for good. Otherwise, he can turn human for short periods of time... (Possibly long enough to bang lol) and as he gets strong, longer time.

DONE! :D

I'll try to get those up soon then.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• BlaqueCatt

• hal7283

• Exellda

I'm not sure the dream sequence with the Elders really fits with what I had in mind (or Elders in general), so maybe the second option? And I prefer the double post method.

Also, just to be clear, Transparent is born with his powers, but what causes him to become the mascot and why? What will he collect to return to human form, and how will he know what he needs to find?

I'm not sure the dream sequence with the Elders really fits with what I had in mind (or Elders in general), so maybe the second option? And I prefer the double post method.

Also, just to be clear, Transparent is born with his powers, but what causes him to become the mascot and why? What will he collect to return to human form, and how will he know what he needs to find?

Yes... he would be born with his powers...

I was literally thinking that he just woke up one day and- bam- he was mascot. Like, his powers activated once the time is 'right'. Then he's mascot for however long...

Perhaps a 'seal' is broken and that's the whole reason why everyone's powers suddenly get stronger. Being born with it, they have powers, but they are weak. Upon the Seal breaking- unleashing more evil than there already was- everyone's powers FULLY awaken, including Colorless. That's what triggers the Transparents' powers to waken fully and shift him into the mascot. The charms or whatever is what he needs to collect to restore himself and in turn- fixes the seal. It doesn't mean he is a good or bad guy.

As I said, he would inherit the knowledge once he turns into the mascot...

How does that sound?

Maybe The Rainbow Six and The Colorless were living normal lives, then Morgan commits an act of evil, which awakens his powers. He is then able to use his powers to 'create' Gray and White. The evil energy that was unleashed then awakens the Six's powers. Transparent was also living a normal life, but the overwhelming power of good and evil energies warring against each other (which reaches full force when they clash for the first time) triggers his mascot transformation and gives him the knowledge he needs to create balance by finding the items needed to restore his full power and his human form (only then is he strong enough to balance the two sides; in the beginning he is strong enough to compete with them, but not to overpower one side or the other, which would be necessary to reduce the amount of good or evil to create balance). How's that?

Makes sense to me.

I'll make characters and post them next.

Here are my characters:

Appearance:

6ede74bb6977ef428580e2bc5cad7b18.jpg

f9db52dfc8148fa474caf92c2543d5ad.jpg

Fairy form:

Fairy looks:

male_fairy_by_eydhen.jpg

Wings:

il_fullxfull.388388093_lq8c.jpg

Where they are located"

Name: Ari Crystalline

Color: None - Transparent - Mascot

Personality: Ari is stubborn and likes to go his own way. He's smart and likes to plan things out, usually for his benefit. He feels insecure about himself due to the fact that he was an orphan. Therefore, Ari feels left out and often feels 'invisible' to people. Which, in certain instances, he actually has been able to turn himself completely invisible. On one hand, being invisible to others makes him feel very lonely, on the other hand, he can get away with many things...

Stubborn, Smart, Deceitful, Tactful, Lonely

Other: Ari lives a normal life... up until he wakes up naked as a fairy one day... On top of it all, he has a mission and in order to change back he needs to complete it.

Appearance:

671bff7421a8e543bde92003a21a2b39.jpg

3061145_1351892185346.45res_500_500.jpg

Name: Garnet Flanagan

Color: Red

Personality: Garnet is a rather flamboyant guy with a whole lot of energy. While growing up he was raised with proper education. Garnet grew up in a mansion that his daddy and mommy owned and they graciously allow him to live there with them. He has proper etiquette and proper dressage. Garnet can usually be seen wearing a suit of some sort, or some other form of high class clothing. He loves to read. However, Garnet is also very quirky and awkward due to his wealthy up bringing. He has a hard time understanding 'poor people'. On top of that, he likes to goof around whenever he is not in the presence of his family as he can finally relax and his true self starts to shine very brightly.

Smart, High Maintenance, Proper, Neat, Organized, Weird, Odd, Strange, Dork, Joker, Playful

Other : Garnet cannot stand getting dirty and likes his things neat, organized, and pristine.

the last picture for Ari doesn't seems to be showing.

Weird... It shows for me... ;-;

Maybe you should, since you're starting the role play anyway. Plus it will give us all starting grounds.

Weird... It shows for me... ;-;

Maybe you should, since you're starting the role play anyway. Plus it will give us all starting grounds.

All I see is a picture showing a Dek d .Com LOGO. Is that suppose to happen?

thanks for starting the thread. So....Hmm..Since you have started already, what's the post order now? Who's up next?

The order can be anything, it doesn't matter as long as everyone posts in that order (no double posting, is what I mean).

All I see is a picture showing a Dek d .Com LOGO. Is that suppose to happen?

Are you guys accessing it through your phones or computers? I am using a computer and I have no idea why you guys are seeing it differently... ;-; It's just an image showing where the wings are located... Aka Ari's back.

I'm using my computer...

I'm not sure what the problem is either, haha... maybe you could just post a link to the image?

I tried redoing the link... If it doesn't work, don't worry about it

tumblr_mv1grrNhis1su612oo1_250.jpg

here's the google link :

!!! I was just about to edit my post to show the image we were all seeing

but now it's visible in these past three! For me, at least

Edit:

Also, sorry for neglecting to say this earlier - Thanks for the thread,

When you made your post and said that Gamet was a college student- Did you mean GARNET.... xD

The order can be anything, it doesn't matter as long as everyone posts in that order (no double posting, is what I mean).

Forgive me when I say this but this is exactly what's going to cause the RP to go down the drain. Let's say in my post Black fires a energy bolt at...let's say Green, who so happens to be paralyzed at the moment. Since there's no set posting order, both Exellda and Noise Prince replied at the same time. Exellda writes that "just before the energy bolt was about to hit, red rushed up and punched the bolt out of its course." While Noise Prince writes that "Just before the energy bold was about to hit, Blue rushed in front of Green and took the energy bolt instead, injuring himself." So now we have a problem don't we? WE NEED A SET POSTING ORDER AND WE SHOULD DECIDE IT RIGHT NOW!

So I just saw

's post after yours. Okay, so from now on
goes first,
goes second. Who's up for third?
? Or
? Or me?

Forgive me when I say this but this is exactly what's going to cause the RP to go down the drain. Let's say in my post Black fires a energy bolt at...let's say Green, who so happens to be paralyzed at the moment. Since there's no set posting order, both Exellda and Noise Prince replied at the same time. Exellda writes that "just before the energy bolt was about to hit, red rushed up and punched the bolt out of its course." While Noise Prince writes that "Just before the energy bold was about to hit, Blue rushed in front of Green and took the energy bolt instead, injuring himself." So now we have a problem don't we? WE NEED A SET POSTING ORDER AND WE SHOULD DECIDE IT RIGHT NOW!

So I just saw

's post after yours. Okay, so from now on
goes first,
goes second. Who's up for third?
? Or
? Or me?

I think this is a good idea to decide the order, too