The Rainbow Six [Group Magical Boy Roleplay]

BlaqueCatt

Name: Adrian Blake

Nickname:

Color: Orange

Appearance: Adrian stands at 5'8" with a thin, lanky build, and long legs. He has pale skin, fiery amber eyes, and wild dark orange hair that sticks up at various odd angles. He wears ripped black skinny jeans, ankle-high black combat boots that are dirty and beaten, and a black band t-shirt with orange lettering. He also has six piercings in each ear - three black ball studs on the lobe and three black hoops on the top.

Personality: Adrian is the type of person who clashes with authority. He hates being told what to do, and he does what he wants, when he wants to, regardless of what others say. He has a violent streak, and has been suspended on more than one occasion for picking fights. Despite his attitude problems, he is very protective of those he feels he is close to, specifically the rest of the Rainbow Six.

Other: He and Roland have been close friends since middle school, and are always getting into trouble together. His behavioral issues stem from a difficult home life, as his father left before he was born and his mother is abusive.

Ah so you've made a fellow trouble maker for Roland! Good, good. They can skip class and beat up bullies together! Oh and since they're friends I guess Adrian should know, not that it's really a secret or something, that Roland despite being a trouble maker is actually legit smart and earned his grades fair and square with little effort. Which is part of the reason he's a huge dick to most people cause he finds most of them to be unbearably stupid.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• BlaqueCatt

• hal7283

• Exellda

Okay, good to know ^^ I'm glad you like him~ I'll ask again just to be sure, does anyone want to play Red? I'll play him if no one else wants to.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Both your characters were too irresistible to not already have relationships with others, haha
Just for clarity, (bc it's not like we can do a show of hands or something) I'll explicitly state that I'm not comfortable taking a leader character's role, so I'm out of the running.

Okay Noise Prince, thanks for letting me know. I'm not really comfortable with it either, but I'll do it if no one else wants to ^^'

Yeah I am glad that you like my boys. I really can't wait to get started.

I'll have to say no to playing Red too cause, well, it would be weird if I am the main villain And the main hero.

All right. If Yukio says no then I'll make Red's character sheet and the thread. After that we can start ^^

I really don't mind playing another character.^^ Besides, I did I have my own idea of how I wanted Red to be. No worries about it!

Awesome, thanks!

Edit- I didn't want to post twice in a row, but here's Dominic:

dominic_by_kamihanaki-dbd0rr7.png

Working on Sylvio now ^^

Second Edit: Sylvio's here

sylvio_by_kamihanaki-dbd1sei.png

I wanted to ask you guys about that. I'm fine with having one, but I'm also fine without having one. The problem I had initially was coming up with a design, and now that we seem to have decided that they were born with their powers, we don't really need a transformation.

I wanted to ask you guys about that. I'm fine with having one, but I'm also fine without having one. The problem I had initially was coming up with a design, and now that we seem to have decided that they were born with their powers, we don't really need a transformation.

Since when did we decide that they were born with their powers? If you're referring to things such as the parts of the character sheet describing their usage of powers, for example mind description of Roland using his light, it was indented to describe how he fought after the whole group was form and he gained his powers and such.

Yukio's character Green discovered his abilities when he was six, which is why I assumed that our characters were born with their powers. I did think it would make more sense for them to obtain their powers after the group formed, though, so I'm glad Noise Prince brought up that question. If we do decide to do the transformation, we'll need designs for the outfits, and an origin story for both groups.

I've taken the liberty to sketch up some uniform designs. Apologies for the poor quality.

Standard Sentai style?

Rainbow six

P_20170619_024733_1_1.jpg

Over all it has a shiny, smooth, latex kind of texture. Really skin tight and flexible, but due to magic it's pretty durable. All the bits around the joints and on the back of the hand would either be metallic or gem looking. The color would correspond to each member of course. The middle part would be black. The lower part of the face and the top of the head are open, allowing their handsome features as well as colorful hairs to be shown. Of course by the grace of magical stylized sunglasses their true identities are concealed.

Colorless

P_20170619_024750-01_1.jpg

Less revealing and overall more metallic. Almost like an armor of sorts

More magical? (alternatively known as: let the midriff shine!)

Rainbow six

P_20170619_024758-01.jpg

The arm and leg armor are metallic, other than that it's mainly fabric. The belly is revealed

Colorless

P_20170619_024806-01_1.jpg

Similar to the hero's uniform the belly part is revealed. Yes if you haven't noticed yet I have a thing for abs.

If we do go for the born with magic thing, perhaps we could do a 'chosen one' thing, where they're born with this as their destiny, and at a young age they can use their power, but only when they form the team and transform can they actually access its true potential?

For the Colorless, it could either be the same kind of thing, or, if

likes the idea, maybe Morgan gives the other two their powers?? Kinda like K? (if anyone's seen it)

And those uniforms are really cool! I'm personally leaning towards the more magic/fantasy design

Wow hal, those are great! o.o I love both designs, but I think for our kind of roleplay the magical style would be better? And Noise Prince, those are pretty good ideas. Do you guys think we should do born with magic, or that an event gives them their powers?

I think Noise Prince's "chosen one" idea is cool. So They'd be born with their powers but probably not aware of it, even if they did they can only use a extremely small portion of it. Then when the time is right aka when the team is formed they get to use their power to a fuller potential(leave some room for growth if you know what I'm saying)

In contrast, the colorless's powers would be something unnatural, "given". I like the idea that Morgan gave Sylvio and Nathan their powers, so maybe Morgan was given his powers by.....something, and in terms Morgan gave the other two their powers.

Oh man... I saw this recruit a while back and thought about replying... and now I kind of regret not posting here x'D

I would have loved to be in either group. But I think all positions are already taken care of. I suppose I'll let it go? (unless I just pick a color)

I loved all of the Colorless... But they appear to be all taken...

Colors I thought about were:

Transparent- possible member to either group? - Power: can turn themselves/ objects invisible

Other than that, there are colors that are a mix- like violet, cyan, etc etc

Yeah! It sounds so cool when you put it like that, natural vs unnatural ^^

edit:

Hey, Exellda~! Yeah, the pre-determined cast has been filled, unfortunately! But I wouldn't mind adding another, if the others are into the idea?

((But... I do like the idea of the Transparent character? (Like a blender when you're using markers...) )

If the creator of the recruitment
if they would like to add me to the role play.

But if I go with my Transparent character- perhaps their ability could be as Noise said, like a blender. Depending on who's side they are on they can amplify their powers. Combining everyone's powers sounds cool.

And yet, I really like the idea that their power is to be invisible or turn things invisible.

For some reason, they might fit better with the colorless? I don't know, I kind of like the idea that they could be either- they could blend in with either group.

I love your drawing! I love Super Sentai! But I also love the magical boys suits. Either works for me!

--

edit:

Another power could be that any physical attacks/ or certain magic attacks- like fire- go right through him.

If the creator of the recruitment
if they would like to add me to the role play.

But if I go with my Transparent character- perhaps their ability could be as Noise said, like a blender. Depending on who's side they are on they can amplify their powers. Combining everyone's powers sounds cool.

And yet, I really like the idea that their power is to be invisible or turn things invisible.

For some reason, they might fit better with the colorless? I don't know, I kind of like the idea that they could be either- they could blend in with either group.

I love your drawing! I love Super Sentai! But I also love the magical boys suits. Either works for me!

--

edit:

Another power could be that any physical attacks/ or certain magic attacks- like fire- go right through him.

We each had two characters to play cause there were so many characters. But

had to play an extra one cause no one felt like picking Red. So if Yukio Takamiya is willing maybe you can play red instead?

And also, whether it's sentai or magical girl/boy team, they usually have a animal mascot, or mentor figure who recruited them. Like that cat in sailor moon or that huge floating face guy in power rangers? We can go the Yes! Pretty Cure 5 route of the mascot having a handsome human form?

That's a good idea, Yukio was the trooper who took the leadership role, but it all parties are willing, that'd be a smooth entrance

I am 10000% with animal handsome mascot man