Master from hell

Bloodbunny

Willam chuckled and watched the other.

"Hurry up kitty or I might not let you cum." He chuckles yet again and fastened his pace watching the other swerm and moan as his face redded.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• DJIce

Luckily the neko was getting close from all the teasing. After a moment he tilted his head back and moaned out louder as he came, his body stiffening as he felt the surge of pleasure.

Willam smiled softly.

"Good kitty. " gently embracing the beko as pleasure over took him. Eventually after he was done climaxing Willam licked his hand cleaning the others semen off of it before pullibg Angel back into a tired cuddle.

Angel's body relaxed more as he came down from his sexual high, panting softly as he closed his eyes. He hummed softly as he was pulled into a cuddle, but was too tired to really care at the moment.

Wilam kissed the others forehead.

"Sleep kitten tour going to need it." Willam laid there waiting for the kitten to fall asleep before getting up to resume his work as usaul.

Angel just gave a groan in response, then drew in a breath and let it out with a soft sigh. It didn't take much longer for him to drift off to sleep.

Upon the other falling asleep he left the room and continued to finish his work leaving the door open since his pet was on a chain that hooked into the walls giving it the ablity to slide through a slot carved endlessly near the floor board allowing him to move from room to room minus the enterance and exit halls.

The neko woke up after a few hours and groaned softly as he shifted in bed, pulling his eyes open groggily. He sat up and looked around, a frown crossing his face as he realized he was still in the strange place and he hadn't just been dreaming or something. He didn't see William around and slipped off the bed, but he noticed he was still chained and it wouldn't allow him to get anywhere he wanted to go.

One of the many maids of the mansion stopped as they saw that Angel was up.

"Ah your up...the earl wanted to have some fitting done so would you kindly follow me?" The maid asked before starting down the hall to the tailors room.

Angel's attention shifted over to the maid, his ears perking up. "Oh uh, okay. I guess." He said and then began following behind her. He noticed the slot where the chain connected to the walls, allowing him to walk along the wall. Although he hated being chained, he couldn't deny it was pretty fascinating to see how it worked.

Upon being brought to thr talior's room Angel was imedantly ordered to stand still while being measured in which after the talior got to work without a word.

"Its starting to get close to his next meal time."the maid stated with a soft aigh as she gestured for him to follow her once more into the kitchen once again.

"Do you know how to cook?"

Angel stood still and allowed the tailor to measure him. His tail flicked slightly behind him and he glanced over at the maid as she mentioned dinner. A soft sigh came from him as he followed behind her. "Not really. Never was something I had to do often." He mumbled.

The maid sighed softly

" well that's where were yoing to have to startcan you do anything cooking related at all?"the maid asked taking out aome meat and and vegatbles.

"We'll start off simple."

The neko looked at the meat and vegetables, a soft grumble leaving him. "What, so I'm going to have to start cooking for this guy too?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Cooking is not a strong skill of mine. I've never really had to do it."

The maid sighed.

"Its really ony if we need you to like if everyone is busy or if hes getting hungry while the two of you are alone." The maid showed him where the prepaid snacks were and how to prepare them as well as how to cook and take up on cooking that has been started but left to him.

"Oh, I see. Pretty much for my own safety then." He snorted softly. He got quiet as he was shown where the snacks were and how to prepare them. Even though he didn't seem quite interested in it, he picked up on the cooking rather fast.

The maid clicked her toungue softly .

"You best be careful of your toungue around here alot of the servants will not take kindly to it and might try something you may not get out of." The maid pulled out a pack from the snacks and tossed it to the other.

" Prepare that and deliver it."

Angel merely rolled his eyes and gave a shrug. He really couldn't even remembered how he ended up in the place, but he could care less about what the servants thought of his words. He grumbled softly as he began preparing the snack. "Why doesn't he just get the stuff himself? He poofs things out of thin air, he could literally just get himself food without preparing it or even getting up." He finished up and got everything on a tray.

The maid sighed soflty.

"You don't get it do you?....the meat isn't from animals, alot of iy are from people like you that waltz in like they own the place, it doesn't take much for him to stop being nice."

The neko's eyes widened and his nose wrinkled in disgust. "You mean I was cooking human meat?!" He shuddered and looked down at the tray. "Why the hell was I brought here anyway? I didn't even know the guy..." he felt sick now after knowing what the meat actually was.

The maid sighed softly.

"I thought you would have known by now." The maid sighed softly.

"Dont worry though what we will feed you is from an animals or fish." The maidpoured a glass of wine and placed it on the tray and stifgened upon hearing a bell

" sounds like hes ready."

• 2 weeks later...

Angel lightly chewed on his bottom lip, seeming very unease by the whole thing. He flinched slightly as he heard the bell, then sighed as he gathered up the tray. "I guess I'll get this to him then." He mumbled, turning and heading off.

William crosses his arms as he waited smilng as Angel appeared.

" I also have some collars for you to try out." William called out to Angel.

"You are to remain here untill I'm done then you'll go with me to try them on."

Angel made his way over to him and offered the tray, though a slightly annoyed expression crossed his face at the mention of collars. "Oh goody..." he mumbled softly.

William's expression changed into anger

"I went through my own time to assure they'd be comfortable would you rather a rusted iron collar? That can be arranged. "