Master from hell

Bloodbunny

Angel's eyes widened and he gasped as William pulled his hand over to the strange device. He felt a sudden pain on the tip of his finger and screamed out in agony as one of his claws were ripped out. He pulled his hand back and held it, trembling with pain as blood dribbled from the injury. "N-No more..! I'm sorry..!" He said quickly, his voice shaky.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• DJIce

Willam watched as the neko curled away in pain.

"Good kitten." Wilam gently stroked the others hair making the device disappear before taking his finger into his mouth then after awhile taking his fingers out the small injury scabbed over and was no longer bleeding. Willam made a few towels appear

"Are yoy ready to get out?" Willam asked softly as he reachrd out and began to touch the other's hair.

Angel hissed slightly with pain as William took his finger into his mouth. He noticed it was scabbed over when he took it back out. It still hurt, but at least it wasn't bleeding anymore. He gave a slight nod as he was asked if he wanted to get out, looking a bit nervous after what had happened.

Willam grabbed a nearby fluffly towel and pulled the other out of the tub gently and sat him on the ledge and drained the tub before drying him down and wrapping him in a dry towel beng very careful around the ears.

"You didnt get any water in your ears did you?" Willam went to a vanity and sat him on the stool and began to blow dry his hair which surprisingly was very queit, he then gently combed the others hair befoee leading him to his bed and setting him down after slipping a long night shirt on him.

"Your being such a good boy." He kissed the others jaw as he laid down pulling him with him desiring to share some warmth

from the neko his scent smothering the other the faint smoke mixed with iron and something oddly sweet.

Angel tensed as he was pulled out of the tub and dried, not liking being handled this much, but he stayed quiet on the matter. "No I didn't..." he said softly. He shut his eyes as he was set on the stool, feeling the warm air from the oddly quiet blow drier. Once he was finally dressed and pulled into bed he drew in a breath. "Are you ever going to let me go?" He dared to ask.

Willam glanced up at the other male .

"Unlikely but I'll take good csre of you as long ss you behave."

Willam rsn his hands over the exposed flesh of the ther then switched position before beganing to kiss hi leg lesving a ttail of kisses before nipping at the inner thigh.

"If your a good boy I'll try my best to be gentle to you. " Willam began to suckle on the skin if the othee male lwavnng a hickey

Angel's ears flattened and he seemed unhappy about not being able to leave. He shuttered slightly as William ran his hands over his skin, then gasped as he started kissing and nipping at his inner thigh. He tilted his head back with a soft moan, his body stiffening as the other sucked on the skin. His cock started to harden and he squirmed slightly with another moan.

Willam continuing to leave a hickey untill he felt something hit his cheek, lookong over he noticed the others cock had started to harden .

"Naughty kitty." He chuckled as he begsn to slip the nightshirt back a bit and took the other male into his hands pumping him a few times before taking Angel into his mouth bobbing jis head slowly as he used his skilled toungue to both relieve and torture his pet.

Angel gritted his teeth, his face reddening. "It's not my fault..!" He said defensively, giving a gasp and pushing his hips up slightly as William began to pump his cock. He gave a loud, breathy moan as he felt the heat of the other man's mouth around his length, shutting his eyes as he tilted his head back and groaned.

Willam chuckled around the other anf continued his other male and reached under his shirt and began to play with his chest begore pulling away suddenly leaving the other even moee hot and bothered to began with.

"I wasn't even being sexual your somewhat adorable."

Angel grumbled. "Like hell you weren't being sexual... How is kissing and nipping the insides of my thighs not supposed to be arousing?" He asked, though his face flushed more as he said that. He bit down on his lip with a groan as William stopped pleasuring him, his cock throbbing with desperation.

"Tongue kitten."

Willam smiled softly.

"It's called adoring." Willam chuckled as he watched the others desperation.

"Are you going to beg yet?" Willam laid beside the other yet again still playing with his chest not as roughly but slowly and sensualy.

"Beg and I'll continue." Willam gently rubbed the tip of the others memeber barely touching it.

The neko turned his head away and flattened his ears. "Why would I beg?" He grumbled stubbornly and bit down on his lip firmly as he felt William's hand rubbing over his chest. He tensed and hummed as he started barely rubbing the tip of his length, subconsciously pushing his hips up. He whimpered in frustration.

Willam simply smiled softly and continued to stoke the other male.

"Oh you'll find our soon enough." Willam began to leave hickes on his neck and gently bit him.

"You are not allowed to touch

Angel tilted his head back and panted softly, his cock twitching slightly from the teasing. "S-Stop..." he murmured, gritting his teeth as the teasing was getting to him.

Willam chuckled and pulled him closer.

"Don't order me pet."Willam only contiued to get rougher and tease the other more.

"I do as I please you have no right to order me as I am above you ." Willam sank his teeth in allowing a small trickle fo blood to start on which he lapped up his saliva getting into the others bloodstream worsening his arousal slightly

"I'm not your pet..!" The neko growled as he was pulled closer. He groaned as he teased him more. "Above me? What makes you think- AHH!" He cried out as William bit down on his flesh and began to lap at the blood that spilled from the wound. He panted softly as his body felt hot, his face flushing with more arousal. "Please..." The word left him barely audible as he tried to fight his desperation.

Willam chuckled."you've come back around I see." Willam began to stroke the other faster.

"Please what? " he purred out before returning to suckling on the wound enjoying the taste of the red liquid.

"If you wish for release you better beg like your life depends on it."

Angel gave a desperate moan and rocked his hips slightly. "I want to cum... Please make me cum..!" His body shuddered slightly as the other continued to suck on the wound.

Willam grinned and slicked up his fingers vefore slowly starting to finger Angel looking for his sweet spot.

"Good boy.: Willam kissed Angel's temple and watched as the otjer began to unravel.

"Does it feel good?"

Angel mewled and tensed as he felt William's fingers slip into him. He couldn't help but moan out loudly as they brushed over his sweet spot. "Y-Yes..! Ahhh..!"

Willam chuckled.

"Your adorable." Willam kissed his shoulder and began to relentlessy tease Angel's sweet spot after finding it.

"Such a good boy." Willam grunted as he felt himself start to strain against the fabric of his dress pants.

Angel moaned out louder and arched his back slightly, shutting his eyes as he stretched out against the bed and panted. He spread his legs apart more, his tail curling around William's wrist as his fingers continued to tease his sweet spot.

Willam sped up the pace aand watched the other male.

" I love those sounds your making." Willam begsn to play with the others nipples once again.

"Your nipples are so perky."

Angel squeaked as his nipples were played with. He couldn't stop himself from moaning and his face reddened more as William commented on the sounds he was making.