Master from hell

Bloodbunny

Evil-1.jpg.html

Name: Willam Bitterhill

Race: Unknown

Known often for his cruelness Willam over time has been sent pets and slaves of other owners and masters to tame although his methods have been overlooked and deemed questionable no one seems to be too bothered since they get their property back in one piece and Willam doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

Willam is the owner of one of the many Local BDSM/ S&M clubs in the local area and tends to find the ocassional vitcim to bring home with him, no matter how stubborn he gets what he wants everytime.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• DJIce

7c8fb60087ce77467424fcb46201ba86.jpg

Name: Angel

Species: Cat hybrid/Neko

Hair/ear/tail color: Black

Eye color: Lime green

Basic personality: arrogant, cocky, doesn't think before he speaks, hot-headed, stubborn, pretty selfish, sarcastic, can be rude/disrespectful, feisty, independent

He also has cat like claws instead of fingernails that can be sheathed and unsheathed, and also cat like fangs

Sitting in a throne like chair at the end of a room laced wih gold and red velvets and things that seemed like they would cost an arm or a leg Willam watched as two of his servants dragged in his new playtoy fully unconscious a male with black shinning fur and hair and some of the most beautiful eyes that he had ever seen....one of the few factors ghat pulled Willam to desire to have the man.

Watching as the neko was gently lowered to the ground and hooked up to a chain nearby to allow a bit of roaming Willam found himself reacging out to touch the males hair curious of how soft it might have been...and now nothing coild stop him from doing so....he could do anything he desired.

Angel was completely limp as he was dragged over towards William and set down on the ground. His eyes were closed and he appeared to be asleep, his breathing soft as he laid there. It wasn't until the other man reached out and touch his hair that one of his ears twitched slightly. His hair was very soft to the touch and he shifted where he lay, his eyes fluttering open. It took a moment for his vision to focus and he just continued to lay where he was until he finally woke up a bit more.

The neko lifted his head and looked around, blinked a few times to clear the blur from his eyes. "Where..? Where am I..?" He mumbled before his eyes stopped on the man in front of him. His ears perked up in question. "Who are you?" He hadn't quite noticed he was chained yet.

William felt a bit offended that the other did regonize him after all the trouble he went through to get him , gently brushing through Angel's hair yet at the same time therewas a bit of roughness to his touch almost like a child petting a kittennot knowing it's strength compared to the kitten.

"Your awake....Boys!prepare his chamber." With ghat the servants left and went to prepare a room for the neko. Willam looked down upon the neko his eyes piercing as he gave a fake smile.

"Bitterhill manor....ring any bells?" Willam chuckled taking a puff of his cigarette before putting it out.

"Who do you think I am? I'll be disappointed if you don't know "He felt like playing around a bit before getting down to business.

It was clear Angel didn't like the petting and a growl came from him as he suddenly swatted the other man's hand away before he sat up. It was then that he noticed the chain. "Hey, what gives?! What the hell is going on here?!" He looked at William again, glaring towards him as the just kept trying to remind him who he was. "Does it look like I know who you are? Obviously you're not as important as you think you are if I can't remember you." He said in a snappy tone. "Now if you wouldn't mind taking this chain off of me so I can leave that'd be great."

Imedantly upon having his hand swatted away he grabbed the others hand with a crushing grip not enough to break but nearly there.

"Behave or I'll have you restrained...or worse." Willam pulled the Neko closer by his chain looking him up and down before stopping looking through him with his piercing eyes.

"Your not leaving. Now if you want to keep your toungue and remain....as a whole youll do as I say....not that you will have a choice." Willam leaned back a bit in his chair.

"Willam Bitterhill....i doubt you've never heard of me....no yourself?" Willam took a sip of some red thick fliud in a wine glass as he waited dor an answer.

Angel gasped as his hand was grabbed harshly, gritting his teeth as it sent a jolt of pain through it. His ears flattened as he was pulled closer by the chain, looking back into the other's eyes. There was something off about him, as if he somehow wasn't even human. The neko felt a chill run down his spine as he swallowed a bit nervously, though he kept a harsh look in his eyes as he glared at him. He did recall hearing the name before, but he couldn't place where he'd heard it. "What do you mean I'm not leaving? You can't just keep me here..!" He growled angrily. "Enough with the name game, just tell me... Who the hell did you think you are treating me like this?!"

Willam growled the sound almost gutteral as he slapped tge other across the cheek. As hebpulled out his pocket knife and yanked the othees tounge out his mouth holding it in place.

"Watch it." He growled, he wouldn't really cut the others toungue out but hed find a suitable punishment.

"I can do whatever I please with you."he tanked the ogher male into his lap nipping at his ear.

"Anything I want....Anything." Willam bit down on the sensitive flesh.

"I already told you who I am... I don't like to repeat myself so you better learn quickly pet." With that be let go of the chain.

"Are you hungry?"

The neko yelped as he was struck across the face, his eyes widening when William grabbed his tongue and held it as he took out a knife. He shook his head fearfully, then felt a bit relieved when he released his tongue without cutting it. He bit his lip to keep himself from saying anything snarky as he was suddenly yanked up into the other's lap, but he gave a groan in protest as his ear was nipped. A gasp came from him as he bit down on his flesh, then he shook his head. "Not really..."

Willam chuckled his hand caressing the others soft skin.

"Your skin is so soft and tender." Willam breathed out against the other's neck before gently kissing it and nipping gently his sharp teeth grazing the surface as his stomach growled a servant nearby looking to Angel with worry.

"sweet heart ehu don't you come with me and help prepare some food for the earl?" The older woman almost seemed to hint the others need to get away from the now hungry Willam.

Willam looked to her before looking to his pet.

"Hmmmm what do you think pet?" He asked in a low tone his eyes full of blood lust .

Angel shut his eyes, shuddering slightly as William began to kiss and nip at his neck. His ears twitched as he heard the man's stomach growl and his attention turned to the maid as she spoke. He seemed to pick up on the danger once he noticed the look in Williams eyes and he quickly noddded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." He said quickly as he tried moving off of William's lap.

Willam chuckled deeply before pulling Angel into a quick kiss biting his lip slightly as he pulled away getting a small taste of the others blood as he licked his lips before ginally letting the other go.

The maid quickly guided angel to the kitchen the chain clicking around as she did so.

"The meats already done coukd you spoon out some vegetables onto the plate while i grab some....well....wine." which that she went into a pantry and soon came out with a dark bottle and began to pour it into a glass the thick fluid flowing into the cup.

Angel groaned as he was pulled into a kiss, wincing as his lip was bitten. It didn't hurt too bad, but upon licking his own lip and tasting blood after the kiss he noticed the other had bitten hard enough to make it bleed. Once he was released he followed the maid to the kitchen. "Uh, yeah sure." He said with a nod, looking around for a plate for a moment before he grabbed it and began to dish out some vegetables onto it. He turned towards the maid just as she was pouring the liquid into the cup. His nose wrinkled slightly as he watched, noticing how thick and red it was. "That's not actually wine, is it..?" He mumbled, feeling a pit in his stomach as he was certain he knew what it actually was.

"Theres a medicine cabinet in your chamber when your dismissed....you should clean your lip."

The maid frowned slightly and finished pouring.

"Wrll it techinically has wine...in it...for your sanity and everyone else's here it's wine." The maid set a tray up and placed the wine and cutlery on it along with the plate.

"I can't fool a nose like yours can I?" The maid gently rubbed his back.

"Why dont you bring this into the earl....its best to keep him fed...it keeps his anger down as well as his bitey side."

"Right..." The neko muttered softly, lightly sucking on his lip. He made a face at what the maid said next, now that he was closer to the liquid he could definitely smell that copper like scent. The fur on his ears and tail stood up with unease. "Bitey side?! Oh great..." He gritted his teeth slightly as he took the tray, heading back to William. His ears flattened as he made his way back over to him with the tray.

The maid waved and proceeded to clean the dishes and pots as the other went to give the earl his meal.

Willam waves his hand a stand appearing for the tray to sit upon after snatching the wine glass from it.

"You look like you've seen a ghost pet." Willam slipped from the glass his stomach growling impatiently at it's owner.

"Are you sure you aren't hungry? You look so thin." Willam gently touchedhis waist giving it a soft squeeze so little fat and muscle. " Willam cut into the meat blood drippong out of the slightly undercooked meat that had been cooked withput draining mlost of the blood, rasing the fork up to the other he glaced up.

"Eat." He demaned before taking another sip of his wine.

A gasp left Angel and his eyes widened as a tray appeared out of nowhere simply from a wave of the man's hand. "W-Wha... How..? What are you..?!" He blurted out, looking at him in shock as he watched him take a sip of his drink. He tensed up as William touched his waist and gave it a slight squeeze, commenting on how thin he was. He made a face at the amount of blood that drained from the almost raw meat when the other cut into it, shaking his head as he took a step back. "No really, I'm fine. You sound like you need it more than I do anyway." He insisted.

Willam queitly sighed and swallowed the piece of meat and made an apple appear in his hand and held it out.

"Not a meat eater? I just assumed you are a neko afterall...at least take this if you get hungry later... I can't have you getting weak on me this early on." After a few minutes the meat was gone and he worked on the vegatables which weren't his favourite but balance in a diet was a necessity.

"Why are you acting so tense around me...perhaps a bath would do you well." After finishing his food he stood up and gently lifted the other off his feet and brought him to his chamber. A large beautiful room with expensive decor and a full bathroom sink, toliet, bath, shower and a blowdryer along with shelves of bathkng supplies and tools.

"What sort of things do you like?"

Angel was again surprised to see William make another thing appear, then reached out and took the apple. "I do eat meat, but not when it's practically raw and still bleeding..." He mumbled softly. He decided to just eat the apple while William was eating his food and he finished it up pretty quickly. He raised his eyebrows when the other asked why he was so tense. "Why? Oh gee, I dunno. Maybe because you make things magically appear out of nowhere and your sitting there happily sipping a glass of blood!" The neko pointed out, then gasped as he was lifted up and carried to the chamber. He looked around as they entered the bathroom. "Uhhh... I just usually use bodywash, shampoo, and a simple scrubber." He shrugged.

Willam chuckled softly.

"Beef is alot safer then most as long as it was rose to a certain temperatur in this case you would have been fine." Willam began to look through the bottles of supplies.

" Alot of others drink blood it isn't as uncommon as you think."he chuckled softly wiggles his finger at the other as he lashed out.

" Just be a good kitty.....i guess im picking out benfits and scent then? " he looked through them and started putting some of them into a basket before beganning to run the water.

"Strip so I can clean you." Willam stated as if it was a normal evwryday thing him saif to others as he popped a bath bomb in the water.

"I've never met anyone who enjoys drinking a glass of blood, and you completely left out the fact that you summoned random objects out of thin air." Angel said, his tail lashing behind him. "You're obviously not human, but you don't like a hybrid of any kind either, but even so hybrids don't have magical summoning abilities either so what the hell are you exactly?" He asked again. He looked taken aback by the sudden demand and blinked a few times. "I can clean myself you know, I don't need you to do it for me." He grumbled, folding his arms across his chest as he stubbornly refused to strip in from of him.

Willam sighed softly.

" I know I did. I have the right to refuse you...your lucky I haven't striked you for asking so many questions." Willam rolled up his sleeves and began to undress the other mslr.

"You have no right to refuse me." He tossed the clothing into a pamper and gently lowered the other into the tub.

"Pets don't wash themselves. " Willam began to lather up the shampoo snd and then proceeded to rinse it out then he began to lather up the nekos body.

"You are mine. I do as I please with you" Willam smirked softly and kissed tge other male gently.

"Mine"he sat back sllowing the other to sit in the warm water.

"Just don't do anything stupid and you'll be a happy kitty."

Angel's eyes narrowed angrily at the other. Just who the hell did this guy think he was? He growled in protest and squirmed against him as he began pulling his clothes off of him. "I have every right to refuse you!" He growled more as he was put in the tub, clearly not liking it when William began to wash him. "I'm not a pet and I don't belong to anyone, not even you!" He snapped in response, pulling back from him after he kissed him and gave an icy glare in his direction. "How about you let me go before I claw your eyes out?" He suddenly grumbled.

Wrong answer. A odd looking decvice with straps appeared in Williams hand as he yanked Angel's hand forward putting the tip of his finger into it.

"Let me show you what this does." With that he forced down on tge device and it quickly ripped one of Angels nails off.

"Threaten me once more with your 'claws' and I'll take them all off. " There was no longer a playful hint in Williams's voice, his voice was full of rage and yet at the same time somehow somewhat cold and cruel.

"You are mine. Accept it. You will never leave. You will never be allowed to connect with anyone outside if you don't behave."