A Demon's Bride | Yukonwolfspirit & DJIce (18+, Private)

DJIce

Axel seemed happy to hear that, but Yukie's next question made his eyes widen slightly and a blush crossed his face. "Y-Yeah I am." He said a bit awkwardly.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• DJIce

"Mmh on I'll make sure to prepare you thoroughly tonight" Yukie replied as he finished his food and just sipped his wine.

Axel's eyebrows raised and he blinked a few times, his face reddening. "...What..?" He asked, unsure if he heard him correctly.

"I'm going to fuck you tonight in my room and claim you as mine" Yukie replied as he helped himself to another glass of wine.

"But... I don't... I mean..." The kitsune stuttered uncertainly. "What if I don't want you too..?" He finally asked.

"Well, then we will see what happens staying with me you get a warm bed good food and your safe" Yukie replied not liking that his kitsune didn't want him sexually as he frowned into his wine.

The hybrid was obviously nervous about the idea and got quiet as he went back to eating. He finished up after a while and sat back in his seat with a sigh.

Axel nodded and stood up from his chair. "Sure." He had no idea where he'd end up if he tried heading off on his own.

"Later I'll show you the baths the gardens and the library" Yukie replied gently offering his hand for axel to take.

Axel looked down at Yukie's hand for a moment, then gave a slight nod as he reached over and took it gently.

He smiled and gently lead him on a longer route to show him the house and everything in it the little tour taking fifteen minutes before they ended back at his room that was set up romantically with candles.

Axel looked around with interest as they walked, feeling sort of relaxed despite his situation. Once they finally made it back to the room, the Kitsune looked around, noticing all the candles. "Wow... When did you get these set up?" He asked, looking over at him.

"I gave orders to my men to make tonight perfect" Yukie replied gently pulling him towards the bed

Axel nodded slowly, his face reddening a little as he was pulled over to the bed. "It is really nice." He said softly.

"Mmh your beautiful" Yukie whispered gently Undressing axel quite eager to get started to get started.

"Yukie..." Axel whimpered uncertainly as the other began taking his clothes off of him. He wrapped his tail around himself.

"Easy were going to do this slowly" Yukie replied stripping axel naked as he blushed offering to let the male undress him also.

Axel's face flushed as he was stripped naked, keeping his tail wrapped around himself to hide his body. He looked over Yukie, then began to help the other get his clothes off as well.

Yukie blushed and let him as he used his phone turning on light music and smiled offering to sit on the bed with axel.

Axel sat down on the bed, though he glanced down to the side. He couldn't help but feel uneasy about The whole thing, though at least Yukie was taking it slow.

"Don't worry I'm gentle" Yukie whispered kissing axels cheek as he gently rubbed his leg and pushed him on the bed where he was laying down.

The Kitsune's ears flattened as he was pushed down onto the bed, his face reddening more. He nervously covered his crotch with his tail.

"Easy it's okay" Yukie whispered just gently petting and touching his kitsune keeping his hands above the belt but exploring him.

• Saga locked this topic