A Demon's Bride | Yukonwolfspirit & DJIce (18+, Private)

DJIce

Character info:

7lO7AiK.jpg

Name: Axel

Height: 5'3"

Species: Arctic Fox Hybrid

Appearance: Fair skin, fluffy fox tail, fox ears, has canine fangs.

Hair/ear/tail color: Pure white

Eye color: Deep violet

It was dark as Axel's eyes fluttered open, looking around groggily and squinting his eyes as he strained to see, but it was so use. His fox ears flickered as he heard muffled talking and footsteps, as if there were people on the other side of a wall. He tried to move, but his arms and legs were bound together. Where was he? How did he get here? He had trouble recalling what had happened. Things seemed to go quiet for a moment, then suddenly there was a beam of light across from him that made him wince and turn his head away, the sound of a creaking door breaking the silence. Someone flipped a light switch and the hybrid was finally able to see that he was in some kind of small room, sitting on the floor with his wrists and ankles bound with rope.

"Well looks like he's finally awake." One man spoke. Axel looked over at him in confusion, noticing another man appear in the doorway as well.

"It's about time. I was starting to worry you gave him too much." The other man commented.

'Too much..? Too much what..?' Axel thought to himself, then gasped as the memories came flooding back. He recalled being ambushed by a group of men and felt a sharp sting in his neck before everything faded black. They must've injected him with something to render him unconscious. His ears flattened as the two started approaching him. "Who are you?! What do you want with me?!" He asked, but the two said nothing and merely grabbed him by his arms, pulling him up with ease and dragging him out of the room. "Hey! Where are you taking me?!" He continued asking questions.

"Be quiet, unless you want your mouth taped shut." One man growled.

"You think the boss will like this one?" The other asked.

"He'd better. I don't feel like having to go out and get another one." The first one grumbled back.

Axel was trying to figure out who these people were and what they were talking about. He was dragged to a large double door that lead to the boss's office. One man knocked on the door. "Uhh, boss? We brought you a little somethin'. Can we enter?" He called out.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• DJIce

(Pretty!)

Name: Yukie

Age:17 but small for his age making him mistaken for a lot younger also quite feminine and beautiful.

Hair: white

Eyes: red

Position : dominate seme

Likes: his solitary, his artwork,the Ravens who visit and his dark magic books.

Dislikes: hospitals other people the ones who bully him for how he looks and isn't on the best terms with his adoptive father who found him abandoned and covered in blood at three years old. Really hates himself and what he is.

Past: he remembers all of it...he remembers the way his parents where murdered his past is dark and his future to him feels grim and secrectly he remembers...the doctors trying to perfect him as a weapon when he was a child...he remembers giving blood that would kill the other test subjects because he wasn't human he was a demon and it wasn't discusses in the house his mafia house, this caused him to grow up angry and hating everyone...

Yukie sighed his white hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way his frown slightly perment on his face as he pinned up a stray strand of long white hair he frowned and walked around his room slowly getting ready for the day. But finding it to much work to put on such displays for the men,and not caring to fit in or socialize...though he was still single and a loner he could care less to find any real connection to the people around him. He sighed and just walked down to breakfast skipping it once again as he slipped on his shoes ready to get to work frowning as he was suddenly disturbed. "Come in..." Yukie mumbled his pale white skin and red eyes watching the door.

(I'll find pictures of Yukie later)

The men opened the door and dragged Axel in once they were granted permission. They dropped the hybrid on his knees in front of Yukie and Axel looked up at the demon with nervousness and confusion, his ears flattened against his head.

"We brought another one, boss. Is he to your liking?" One man asked.

Despite his obvious confusion, Axel stayed quiet for the moment, too nervous to ask questions.

"Well you found one that's pretty and a little feminine" Yukie replied as he walked around axel and looked him over liking what he saw. "Mmh I like this one though I have to know does he speak?" Yukie asked his men as he played with a small tool that would be used to brand his mate to his mafia.

The men looked glad that Yukie approved of the boy. "Yeah he talks. He was spouting a bunch of questions only a moment ago and we had to tell him to shut up." One man said and the two of them laughed. "Go on then, say something." He continued, nudging the Kitsune with his foot.

Axel tensed as he was nudged by the man, though he still refused to say anything. The man looked annoyed by his defiance and grumbled.

"It's fine, why don't you get him cleaned up and sent to my chambers...I'll head there in a few minutes" replied with a smirk as he went to his chair and relaxed planning out his new evening plans now.

The men nodded and began dragging Axel back out. He struggled against them, but it was no use. He was brought to a shower area where they removed the rope and his clothes, though there was nowhere for him to run as the place was filled with other members of the mafia who would easily catch him again if he tried to run. After being bathed and dressed, he was dragged back to Yukie's chambers, pushed into the room and then locked in.

Yukie just watched everything from his computers having cameras everywhere hidden in his house as he sighed and streatched before heading off to his room hesitating outside the door.

Axel began to walk around the room, looking around as he did so. He still had no idea why he was brought here and what would happen to him. He gave a soft sigh as he looked over towards the door.

"So can you actually talk?" Yukie asked entering his room as he shut the door behind him and looked at his new pet a small smirk on his lips as he fingered the small metal instrument.

Axel jumped slightly as he heard someone enter, turning to face the white-haired male. His eyes widened slightly as he noticed the piercing red color of his eyes. He took a few steps back. "Y-Yeah, I can talk... Um... Would you mind telling me what's going on? Why was I brought here..?" He asked, his voice soft. His eyes moved to the metal in the other man's hands, giving a questioning look.

"You've been brought here to be my mate and companion" Yukie replied as he sat on the bed and relaxed loosening his pretty kimono. "Your to be my mafia wife"

The Kitsune seemed taken aback, blinking a few times as he tried to comprehend what the other had just told him. "...What now..?" He said, his eyes following Yukie as he sat down on the bed. "Mafia wife?" He gave an awkward laugh, shaking his head. "No, I think you're mistaken. I'm not a girl, I wouldn't exactly be 'wife' material. Plus, I don't even know you." He kept a soft tone to his voice.

"Well it would be awkward to have a girl since I desire to share my bed with men." Yukie replied with a chuckle as he got up and grabbed a cold bottle of wine opening it and pouring two glasses as he offered axel a glass. "You can get to know me over time"

"Oh?" Axel gave a slight nod, though he still didn't like the idea of marrying someone he didn't know, especially someone who was part of the mafia. Since Yukie was acting very friendly towards him for the moment, Axel decided to keep acting as friendly as he could as well. He took the glass that was offered to him. "Thanks." Though he wasn't into drinking, he took a sip of it anyway. "Wouldn't you want to marry someone you love instead? I mean, what makes you think I'd be a good fit for this if we literally just met?"

"Well...all of my lovers tend to get afraid of me and leave and I'm tiered of sleeping alone. If I have an arranged marriage with you then you can't ever leave and I don't have to come home to an empty bed" Yukie replied as he gently took axels hand and kissed it.

Axel gave a confused expression. "Afraid of you? Why do they become afraid of you?" He asked, allowing Yukie to kiss his hand. Was there something he wasn't seeing here? He seemed very nice and gentle from what he'd seen so far, but then again he was the boss of the mafia. Still, Axel didn't understand why anyone would be afraid of him. His outward appearance wasn't even intimidating aside from his red eyes.

"MMh because i have strict rules" Yukie replied with a smirk as he took axels hand firmly before turning it over and branding the inside of his right wrist.

Before Axel could even reply, he gasped as Yukie grabbed his hand firmly and turned it over. a sudden pain on his wrist made him yelp loudly and tried to pull his hand away.

"All done" Yukie replied letting axels hand go as he put his branding iron away and went to the bathroom grabbing cooling cream and some bandages.

Axel pulled his hand in and clutched it painfully. "W-What was that for..?!" He called out to him, hissing through his teeth as the burn stung. He bit his bottom lip as he moved his hand to look at the new mark on his wrist.

"ITs to keep you safe in my arms" Yukie replied as he stood with a first aid kit. "Your my mate, your branded so everyone knows your mine and so no one touches you"

"I'm not your mate..!" Axel suddenly said, a stern tone coming into his voice. "I have no idea who you are and you can't just make me your mate without my consent. Please, just let me go."

"Can't do that darling your already branded" Yukie replied as he gently touched axels face rubbing his cheek."now then do you have any medical allergies?"

Axel's ears flattened. "Sure you can, just show me the way out and I'll be on my way." He insisted, his body tensing slightly as Yukie rubbed his cheek. "No I don't..."

• Saga locked this topic