A Demon's Bride | Yukonwolfspirit & DJIce (18+, Private)

DJIce

"Good I set up a nice dinner, and then you can answer more of my questions and I'll show you around" Yukie replied gently reaching up and touching his ears as if not believing they where real. "But my first question, do you have a name?"

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• DJIce

Axel sighed softly, giving a slight nod. Maybe at one point he'd be able to slip away and find his way out on his own or something. His ears twitched slightly as Yukie touched them, and he nodded once more. "Yeah, its Axel. What's your name?" He asked.

"Yukie, some people call me yu though" Yukie replied as he looked at the tail and then touch it also admiring how soft and amazing his new mate was.

Axel nodded, watching as Yukie reached out and touched his tail. It swished behind him, though he ignored the urge to move away from him.

"Sorry, I've just never seen a kitsune" Yukie replied with a soft blush as he fixed himself back into his stern side and lead the way to the dining room.

"It's okay..." Axel said softly, blinking as he noticed the soft blush. He then followed Yukie to the dining room.

"So I don't not know what you like so I made a little of everything" Yukie replied setting out a nice feast.

Axel looked surprised as he noticed all the food, and his stomach growled as he suddenly realized how hungry he was. "It all looks so good... Thank you." He said as he looked towards the other man.

"Go eat" Yukie replied handing axel a plate as he started making a plate for himself starving.

Axel took a seat at the table once he finished making up his plate, then began to eat. He hummed in delight as he took a few bites, clearly liking how well everything was prepared.

"So tell me about yourself, particularly about your past" Yukie replied with a smile as he poured campaign.

Axel shrugged. "Well I'm really not that interesting. I grew up with my dad and two brothers, but our dad didn't really want anything to do with us so my oldest brother was the one who looked after us mostly."

"Where are they now your brothers?" Yukie asked curiously worried about his matemissing his family.

"No, my parents didn't want me so for awhile I lived alone then was taken in..." Yukie replied as he ate his food. "Do you have any hobbies?"

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that." He said sympathetically, then took another bite of food. "I like to draw and dance." He said after swallowing what was in his mouth.

"I see what kind of dancing do you specialize in?" Yukie asked fascinated and adoring his cute mate.

"Any kind I guess, just like freestyle. I haven't really done it in front of anyone except my brothers. I wouldn't say I specialize in it." He laughed softly. "What about you? You have any hobbies?"

• Saga locked this topic