Vampire Hunter Tokugawa (closed to Rumpleteaser) 18+

MasterSeme

'Don't call it generosity. The living room couch would have been more comfortable than the floor,' Vivian sighed in frustration. Really, it was his own faulty for getting himself in this mess. He never should have agreed to stay in another man's bedroom.

Vivian covered his mouth and closed his eyes, remaining as still and as silent as possible just in case they thought Hideki was home alone. He was naked and still covered in cum when they came for him. He bolted for the bathroom door and managed to push past them but they pinned him down in the hallway. Vivian screamed and struggled but there were too many of him and they were trained in taking people down. He began to beg them to leave him be, that he wasn't a threat nor a vampire. The hunters didn't seem to care though, they had their orders.

When locked in the empty room, Vivian stayed quiet and listened to the sounds outside. He sighed when he realised they weren't going to leave the door unmanned. Perhaps he should have made a break for it before they locked him in here. He was still naked though and tied up from neck to knee with his arms bound behind his back. He wouldn't make it far and nobody would help him in the state he was in.

The captive crept up to the door and turned around until he could finger the doorknob. He held his breath and turned it very slowly one way then the other so that it didn't make a noise. He didn't want them thinking he was already trying to escape. It was no use though. The door was locked. He would just have to wait until they got back.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Rumpleteaser

Hideki sighs a bit, "well, it wouldn't been proper to let my guest sleep on the couch." He looks at the male, wondering how he was feeling about now.

Hideki bites his lips as the group found the male in the bathroom and sighs a bit, knowing why he was getting taken as well. He could only watch the group pin the male to the ground, couldn't do anything against the superiors of the organizations.

The two men guard the door and looks at eachother, "so Hideki got bit again huh? This has been like five times now."

"Yeah but at least he has the anti venom," the other member said.

"I heard they added something to his new dose, causing him to get more violent than he should."

"Yeah, not just the murdering kind.. but the sex drive kind as well."

"He doesn't need any help with that, I heard he is quite the ladies man."

"Hideki is probably still sleeping, they will probably keep him asleep so they can remove the venom from his body."

The member guarding the door looks at the doorknob, "you better not better be trying to escape."

• 5 months later...

The asvang held his breath, not even taking an initial gasp, as the guard spoke to him. He didn't reply, only backed away from the door silently. He would have to wait this one out. He sank down to the floor and thunked his head against the back wall of his room. What had he gotten himself into? What was that phrase humans used? Out of the fire and into the pan... or was it the other way around?

Vivian sighed and shifted uncomfortably. The ropes were awfully tight, tighter than he'd be able to wriggle himself out of, even if he dislocated his thumb. These people were thorough. No doubt they'd captured more dangerous and more devious creatures than him. They were vampire hunters after all. They were experts, who made the other group after him look like amateurs. No! He couldn't think like that. He had to remain positive that he could outsmart them and get away. He just h ad to remain vigilant for any opportunity.

'How... just how long are you going to keep me in here?' he called to the guards. Maybe he could strike up a conversation with them until whoever came after him arrived.

"...That's what I thought," the guard leans against the wall as he looks at another guard follow by a yawn.

"So what will happen if Hideki keeps getting bitten? The vaccine we gave him going only last so many bites. What happens if he gets bit by multiple vampires? There is no way the vaccine will be able to handle so many. The max is about.. four times."

"Hm.. he will probably turn into one that he despises so much."

"Man.. that would suck."

The guards were talking as they were looking at the door that the asvang was in, "apparently.. they found Hideki just ending having sex with that asvang male."

One of the guards looks at the door and crosses his arms, "once the boss.. is done looking at you. I cannot say more than that.. so deal with it."

Hideki wakes up and sits up, walking to the mirror by the sink. He looks at his bandaged neck and sighs, covering his eyes, ~now that asvang.. really won't want to be around me. Probably doesn't want to look at me either. He better understand I didn't do that on my own free will,~ he thought with a sigh and goes into his pocket, taking out a locket from his mother and whispers into it, "... get that asvang in the other room out of here." ~The least I can do.. is help him escape,~ he thought.

The locket opens and the small spiritual creature pops out and goes into the vents to get to the asvang.

While Vivian room, a small giggle comes from the shadows, "oh my.. so your that asvang those bad people captured huh? That looks very uncomfortable," she looks at the ropes the bond Vivian.

• 4 weeks later...

'I don't suppose I could at least get some clothes before your boss arrives,' Vivian sighed. He shifted uncomfortable and twisted his wrists back and forth to try to move the knot in a different place. it was pressing down on the inside of his wrist, which was starting to get sore. 'What sort of man wants to see examine another man naked? Besides, I've got nothing you don't have.'

'Hello there,' Vivian said softly, barely more than a whisper. He couldn't see the creature but that was no surprise. He couldn't pink up any scent or heartbeat though either, which was strange. Still, the creature had called his captors "bad men" which meant they were at least on the same side.

'I suppose I am that asvang. It seems my kind is known to these people,' he said just as quietly. He glanced at the door where the guards were standing. 'Who are you and why are you here?'

"Why does it matter? We are all men here.. with the acceptation of some females. It's not like we all haven't seen nudity before," the guard crosses his arms.

"Well I guess you will find out sooner or later," the other guard called out.

The small creature looks at Vivian from a distance before exposing itself to the asvang's vision.

"Well your the one that just got recently captured .. and everyone is talking about you so you must be the asvang." The creature looks at the door and then floats over to Vivian, "simple. My orders from my master. He wants to get you out of here. You might currently think he is a bad person but...," the creature extends it's nails and cuts off the rope with a simple slice, ".. he does want to help you escape."

'Would you want to be found naked on a bathroom floor and dragged - again naked - before some murderous cult leader?' he asked. He really was not doing himself any favours by insulting these people but he was starting to get frustrated. What sort of people presented naked men to their leader? Had they no decency?

It took a few moments for Vivian to realise who the creature was talking about.

'Oh. Oh. That's nice of him,' Vivian thought aloud. Perhaps he had misjudged Hideki. He still didn't trust the man and still thought Hideki could have stopped if he'd tried but he supposed the man wasn't all bad. Vivian had really thought the man would just leave him to his superiors. What had made him go against his order?

The guard groans, "just put a blanket around you and stop complaining," he leans against the wall, waiting for updates on Hideki and what to do with the asvang.

"Of course he is.. if he wasn't, I wouldn't be here, helping you escape." The creature looks at Vivian, "are you.. ready to go?" It tilts it's head and looks down, seeing Vivian was naked. "Hm... I will be right back," the creature disappears suddenly.

The creature goes back to Hideki's room, watching him get dressed. "...Master, the asvang has lack of clothes, which he keeps complaining about with the guards."

Hideki looks at the spiritual creature and walks to the closets, taking out a spare organization outfit from one of the members, ".. give this to him."

"Are you gonna be able to leave by yourself while I help the asvang?"

Hideki nods his head, "yeah.. will be fine."

The creature nods its head and appears back to the room Vivian was in, "put this on. Wearing this will help you escape while I distract the guards."

'A blanket would be nice, please,' he said. It was better than nothing. He waited a moment before asking. 'Would you be able to get me one?'

It wasn't that he was trying to annoy the guards but he really hated being naked. It was exposing, humiliating and indecent. It was a cultural thing really, his people rarely had anything less than fully covered arms, legs and even hands to protect them from the sun. To expose yourself was considered the height of rudeness. In fact, being caught naked was considered a punishment. Convicted criminals were often stripped and hung up in the town square as punishment for their crimes.

'That is true,' Vivian whispered, nodding. He rubbed his wrists where he'd been untied and sighed happily. He was relieve to have a way out of here. He'd been quite terrified of what these people would do to him. He couldn't imagine them being any better than the vampires they hunted.

Vivian stood up and walked around the room with one hand trailing against the wall. He wondered how they were going to go about getting him out of a heavily guarded vampire hunter base. He didn't have much time to think up any plan though, as the spiritual creature without a heartbeat arrived. Vivian quickly pulled the clothes on, not even bothered about the scent of another person on them. He was just relieved to be covered again.

'Thank you. The door is locked, I've already tried it. Are you able to deal with that?' he asked in a hushed voice, careful not to alert the guards.

"... There are blankets in the room your in that you can use to cover yourself up," the guard rubs the back of his head with a yawn.

The creature looks at the asvang's wrist, "we will get something on that once we escape just hold on a little longer.

The creature watches Vivian walk around the room and blinks as the clothes suddenly disappeared from it's grasp, watching the asvang get dressed.

It nodded it's head and looks at the door, "I already imagined the door would be locked by I took the key from one of the guards," it gave the key to Vivian, just wait for the signal. I will put a barrier on you. No one will see you within one minute so you better escape quickly or you will be spotted, winding back in here."

'Thank you,' Vivian said with a sigh. He stopped pestering the guards after that. There was nothing more they could or would do for him.

'Oh, it's okay, thank you,' Vivian replied in a hushed tone. 'It's not really a bother. It will heal.'

Vivian glanced over to where the creature was watching, a little uncomfortable that she was watching him get dressed. Asvang really were conservative creatures and getting undressed, nakedness and dressing in front of another person was seen as shameful. He turned away quickly and pulled the clothes on though without saying anything. It was his cultural insecurities rather than her doing anything wrong so he just sucked it up.

'Thank you,' Vivian responded. 'Do you know the way out? Just point me in the right direction and I'll run.'

He slowly, carefully and silently crept towards the door and crouched low. He was ready to sprint out of it at any second. Luckily, he was a fast runner and built for speed rather than strength. All he had to do now was wait for the spirit to give the signal.

The spirit tilts it's head and then looks away, figuring the asvang wanted some privacy. Waiting for Vivian to be finish changing, the spirit was thinking up a strategy to help Vivian escape.

The spirit perks it's head up while looking at Vivian, seeing he was finally done getting changed and nods it's head, "yes of course. I been here plenty of times with my master to know the layout of this place."

The spirit looks at Vivian seeing he was getting ready and casts the barrier around the asvang, "I won't activate the barrier until you open the door. Just head towards the entrance of the building and go somewhere in town to hide until we meet you outside," it leaves the room and looks at the guards, watching them leave for a moment to go talk to the boss of the organization. The spirit thought this a good chance as any before the guards come back.

Opening the door for Vivian and looks at him, "hurry and get out of here. Be careful if you run into the boss of the organization if the barrier runs out," the spirit triggers the barrier, "now hurry."

There were no undergarments, which meant Vivian was freeballing, but otherwise the clothes fit well. They were a little short in the leg but what did that matter? He was happy just to have clothes and even a pair of shoes to cover his feet! Vivian sighed heavily then glanced at the door, worried that he might have alerted the guards.

Vivian waited a few moments, listening to them, before taking the key. He tested it in the lock very slowly and turned the knob without making a sound. He then waited for the spirit to open the door and positively bolted out of it. He bent forward and ran as if the White Dove Lady was ready to tear his soul from his body and drag him to the Goddess of Death for judgement. He didn't know where he was going; he just ran. He prayed to the Goddess that he was going the right way because he only had one minute to get out. That wasn't very much considering he'd been blind folded when he'd arrived to the vampire hunters' precinct.

After one minute of flat out running, Vivian slowed to a walk and tried to look as natural as possible. He regulated his breathing so he didn't look like he was panting and tried not to draw attention to himself. Unfortunately, his albino hair and skin were so bright that most people would notice him.

The spirit closed the door as Vivian bolted out and watched the asvang run away. It sighed and perks it's head up, watching Hideki walking down the hallway and flies over to him.

"... Did the asvang escaped like I told you to do," Hideki walks over while the guards walked back to the door.

"Sir Hideki? Are you sure you should be moving around already? Remember your still under the antidote. Next time... try not to take such a big dosage, you know what that does to you," the guard mentioned.

"I didn't want to risk turning into something I despised. So that is why I took a bigger dose than usual. I will be leaving now," Hideki walks down a few hallways and notices the asvang from before, sighing, "why.. is he still here," he looks at the spirit.

"The.. barrier must have wore off." The spirit floats over to Vivian, "we are almost there, don't worry. There are plenty of people here that have unique hair colors so seeing yours won't be alarming."

'Forgive me,' Vivian said in a hurry. 'I don't really know the way out. I'm just following the scent of fresh air.'

Vivian kept at his natural pace until he made it out into the streets. He kept calm for a few more blocks before speeding forward again. Now the idea was to get as far as possible as fast as possible. Maybe if he could get back to that bus station he could sneak on a bus to anyway. At this point it didn't matter where the bus went, so long as it got him as far away as possible. In fact, perhaps he should get a bus to the closest train station. He could then hitch a ride anywhere in the continent. One thing was for certain though, he didn't want to see Hitori again if he could help it. It wasn't that he held anything against the man, he would just feel uncomfortable around him and be on edge until he was certain he wouldn't get raped again.

The asvang made it through town before he realised there was a car stalking him. Perhaps he was being paranoid but he felt the need to twist and turn through the streets. He took a few footpaths through housing estates where the car couldn't follow him and ended up losing them. He'd taken such a convoluted path though that he had no idea where he was. He started walking towards the centre of town at a more relaxed pace so he could catch his breath. Everything seemed fine now. He had his wits, he was in good health and nobody knew where he was. For now that meant he was safe.

"Oh, I suppose that makes sense," the spirit nods its head and flies back over to Hideki.

Hideki had his hands in his pocket as he followed the asvang out of the building. He took a deep breath of fresh air and sighs with relief to finally be out of the organization's building. He looks at the spirit and the asvang, leaning forward, "... keep tabs on him for now while he is here. I don't want him to do anything stupid. I will be going now," he coughs a bit as he walks in the opposite direction of where Vivian was heading.

"Yes sir," the spirit said quietly and nods it's head as it follows Vivian. It follows him around and looks at the car, tilting it's head but then perks upward and continues following Vivian, "so.. what are your plans now," the spirit sits on Vivian's head.

'Oh, hello again,' Vivian said calmly. He wasn't surprised Hideki had sent his spiritual creature after him. The creature didn't bother him in the slightest but he felt uncomfortable giving the creature his plans.

'Forgive me. I am not used to telling people what I am doing,' he said as he continued to walk towards the centre of town. He thought a moment and sighed. 'I'm heading towards the city centre. From there I will make it to the train station. I don't know where the train station is so I'll just ask people until I make it. If I haven't made it on a train by dark, I have my own ways of getting around.'

He didn't want to say that he could fly, though if these people knew about asvang it was possible Hideki already knew he could shapeshift into a giant bat-like creature by night.

'How long will you be following me?,' he asked, then thought of something else. It was perhaps a bit tactless but curiosity won over. 'What does Hideki want with me?'

The spirit tilts it's head, "well.. we just met so.. of course you would not be use to it. But I am not a spy.. so it is okay to tell me anything really. Don't be so nervous towards me. I can't do much towards you." The spirit looks at Vivian, "oh? You want to escape this place? Your still in the area of the organization... I would wait until your with Hideki again If I was you or you might get spotted. It will be a matter of time before they realize you escaped."

The spirit looks at the asvang, "until either my master needs me, tells me to stop following you or when we are out of dangerous terrority. You don't want to get kidnapped again do you? If you thought the first time you went was bad... well the second time you won't be so lucky."

"Hideki? Well for now, he just wants things to calm down first with the organization before leaving," the spirit looks down at Vivian.

'I'm not used to telling anyone what I'm doing,' Vivian replied, hoping the creature wouldn't take offense. 'It's always safer to let people know as little as possible.'

'What exactly are you? I can't get any scent from you and my eyesight isn't good enough to see you,' he wondered aloud.

'I know I can't stay here,' he said, still walking. At the thought of being in dangerous territory, he picked up his pace. Now he had both the organisation and the vampiric court after him. Just how did he get himself into these situations? Vivian sighed and kept on walking. He didn't mind walking. He could go a long way if he had to. Other than being hungry, there wasn't currently anything wrong with him and he didn't have to spend energy on healing. The vampires who'd wanted to marry him had wanted their bride in top condition.

'Pardon? You said he wants to leave the organisation. Does he want to leave being a vampire hunter for good?' Vivian asked. That seemed strange, as Hideki had the same killing spirit all vampire hunters had. He loved to kill vampires and was driven to destroy them all, or at least the ones who caused a nuisance to humans.

The spirit tilts its head but then nods, "oh.. so basically your like Hideki? Like to stay secretive? So I see," it rubs it's chin while looking around the area.

The spirit perks it's head a bit to the side, "just a simple guardian spiritual whisp, nothing special."

It watches the asvang and follows, "as long I am with you, no one will detect you so don't get paranoid," he floats next to Vivian. The spirit flicker it's ears and looks down at the other's stomach, "was that you? Are you getting hungry?"

The spirit shrugs it's shoulders, "it is sometimes really hard to read Master Hideki's mind at points. But I am guessing as long as there are vampires... I don't think he can just simply quit being a vampire hunter. He has to both seek revenge and protect the village you two were in before you both were brought here."

'I suppose. It's not about being secretive, at least I don't mean to be,' Vivian replied. He'd never thought of himself as secretive before but he supposed his cousin, Taila, would say otherwise.

'I wouldn't say that. A guardian wisp is a special thing. I'm sure you're special to Hideki,' he said with a smile. 'You can do all sorts of things I can't.'

'Oh. Thank you,' he replied, feeling relieved. That was one less thing he had to worry about. 'How far can you travel from Hideki? What's your range?'

Vivian pressed his hand to his stomach at the wisp's comment and shook his head. He didn't need to eat just yet. He was hungry but it was more important to get out of town than feed. Luckily, his kind only developed blood lust if they drank from sentient beings. He'd never done so, so he only got hungry like normal humans would. Still, he wouldn't turn up a dog or a cat if he past one.

'Ha ha,' he chuckled. 'I doubt he would quit. He seems very... passionate.'

The spirit shakes it's head, "it's no problem, I am actually use to it," it mentioned while flying with Vivian.

It tilts it's head while fluttering their wings, smiling a bit, "well.. there are certain things I can't do for the master...," it rubs the back of it's head.

"No problem," the spirit flies with the asvang. Tilting it's head and slowly shaking it side to side, "oh, well he doesn't really need protection. He knows how to take care of himself, thanks to all of his training."

The spirit flicked it's ears a bit, "are you sure? I thought I heard it let out a sound," the spirit giggle and lets out a soft yawn. He did happen to wonder what the asvang ate since the spirit never met one before.

The spirit looks at Vivian, "you gathered that up pretty quick huh? Well if he wipes out the whole vampire race, what will he do," the spirit rubs it's chin. "Maybe then... things will be different between you two. Since after retiring, he won't need to take the antidote that causes him to be unable to control himself."

"Hey... how would you feel if he actually did turn," the spirit tilted it's head.

'None of us can do everything. I wish I was stronger and could fly. I'm sure there are things your master wishes he could do too,' Vivian said. 'Don't sell yourself short.'

'I can imagine,' he said with a laugh and a nod. He really couldn't though. He had no idea what vampire hunter training involved.

They were getting closer to town now so Vivian was a little more attentive to the sounds around them, specifically the trains and buses. Of course, he had to watch out for all transport in case he really was followed. It was still early in the day at least so he had time before he had to worry about vampires coming after him.

'Do you know where the train station is?' he asked the wisp.

'It did but I can last a long time without food, at least compared to humans.

'I know his type,' Vivian shrugged. He thought a moment about what the wisp asked then sighed. 'I would be more afraid of him than I am now. I've had trouble with humans before but vampires are definitely worse, at least most of them. They are ruled by their lusts for blood, sex and pain. It takes a lot of self control for a vampire to repress these cravings.'

Vivian walked up to a few strangers walking the opposite direction to him and asked them where the train station was. He spoke with them a little while after about the city, what was in it and the best way out of it. He then thanked them for their assistance and bid them good day. After that, he followed their directions to the western side of the city. It would take him a good hour to get there, then he'd have to hitch a ride on a train without being noticed.

'Is Hideki expecting to meet me anywhere?' he asked the wisp.

The spirit looks at Vivian and tilts it's head to the side, rubbing it's chin and slowly nods their head, "I suppose that is true, but I rarely hear my master complain about wanting to fly."

"Yeah training to be a vampire hunter is pretty hard. I watched him trained just once.. no normal person can ever go through that kind of training," the spirit felt kind of bad for it's master.

"Well... Hideki usually travels on foot so.. sorry I am nt sure where it is," the spirit lowers it's head.

The spirit looks at the asvang, "well... I suppose you will know best when your hungry or not."

The spirit shakes it's head, "are.. you really going to judge him for something he couldn't control. If anything.. you should blame the vampire that bit him. Because if he didn't get bit, he wouldn't have needed to take that antidote that made him act out."

The spirit floats beside Vivian, watching him talk to passing people about the train. The spirit tilts it's head while looking at the asvang, rubbing it's chin, "hm.. he .. didn't say anything but are you really going to leave now? I can only protect you so much. At least... Hideki has bodyguard experience," the spirit rubs the back of it's head.

• 1 month later...

'Humans are used to not flying. They don't really know what they're missing,' Vivian replied.

Vivian laughed softly and nodded.

'I can imagine. Well, I can't but I believe you. It takes all sorts of dedication to become a vampire hunter. I doubt anyone takes it lightly,' he answered. He glanced over at the sprite and smiled. 'Don't worry. I'm sure he knows how far he can push himself. He's made it this far.'

'He does? He doesn't have a car?' Vivian asked, surprised. He thought most humans had cars these days. Some even had three or four depending on their mood. 'I've always found walking on foot to be very slow going... but I enjoy it.'

Vivian stopped and looked over at the sprite a moment.

'Oh, no. I didn't mean that. I meant he is very much the typical vampire hunter. He is driven and will stop at nothing to complete his task,' Vivian explained. 'Although, I did not expect him to help me escape so maybe there's more to him than being a vampire hunter.'

Vivian went silent and looked around the train station. There were people looking at him, no doubt for any number of reasons. He stuck out like a sore thumb.

'I don't suppose... can people see you? I mean, they don't just think I'm talking to myself, do they?' he asked. 'As for your question. I do intend to leave. I can't stay here where both vampires and vampire hunters are after me.'

• Saga locked this topic