Vampire Hunter Tokugawa (closed to Rumpleteaser) 18+

MasterSeme

Emotions flashed through Vivian's senses like watching an avant-garde movie. He could read that the dog was scared and confused. However, he couldn't read any deeper like he would with a human or other sentient being. He could only read the emotions of animals, and even that made feeding an uncomfortable experience. He had to feed though. Everybody had to eat something.

Vivian froze as he heard someone approaching but didn't stop until he heard them speak. He let go of the mangy dog, which yelped and ran away as fast as it could. There was blood on his lips and fangs but otherwise he was a clean eater. He slowly looked up and took a quiet breath to smell who had approached, though he recognised the voice too. The asvang licked his lips and stood up. He was slightly tensed and shifted from foot to foot for a moment as he decided whether it was worth running.

'Did you follow me?' he asked quietly. 'This is too much of a coincidence to be chance.'

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Rumpleteaser

Hideki watches the dog run away as he slowly approaches the other male, placing his hand on the wall. He glances at the other male and then goes into his pocket to get out the order he got. He drops his bags of weapons since he didn't feel like it was necessary to get violence with someone he spend a bit of time with.

"I didn't follow you but I did follow this note I got while I was at the bar. Apparently someone spotted you around town, you might want to learn to hide yourself better," he was right infront of the other male.

Hideki leans down and check the male's teeth, "so.. your not quite a vampire it seems but what exactly are you," he glances into the male's eyes, basically blocking the pathway behind him.

Vivian listened silently as the man put down his bag and took out the order. He couldn't see the order from that distance but he could hear the paper being moved. He could also hear the sound of weapons in the bag, but he already kenw they were in there from the fight they'd had with vampires earlier.

'Why should I hide? I'm not breaking any laws by existing,' he said. He started to back up slowly. He brought his hands up defensively but didn't attack. He was so close he could even smell the man's breath. He was sure the man meant to capture him by now. The man was a hunter after all.

'I'm a person,' he replied firmly. He knocked the man's hand away and drew his fangs back up into his mandible and maxilla. They were still sharp and pointed but they were now the same length as his other teeth. He took one step back then shoved the man hard with both hands, using his full body weight to try to knock the man back without hurting him. He then bolted for it the same way the dog had. His foot kicked the trip wire and he stumbled.

"Well that isn't the issue here.. why are you just wondering around..? Don't you have a place to go? The people in town get easily freaked out about anything so they probably just thought you were some kind of stalker and their are a few kids around here, so people get extra paranoid."

Hideki narrows his eyes and crosses his arms, "really now? I don't know a lot of people that suck blood from dogs and have a few sharp teeth like yours." He didn't go to far when he was pushed and sighs as he watches the male run away.

As Vivian tripped the wire, a box at the end of the wire opens up and wraps around the male's ankles and wrists.

Hideki crouches down, "you know... running away doesn't solve anything. I wasn't going to use my weapons on you gees," he picks up his bag and puts his trap in his bag. Hideki picks up the male, holding him princess style as he walks to his house and presses the other's head on his chest.

'I'm not just wondering around. I'm trying to find clothes, food and a way out of town - money too if I can get it,' Vivian replied. 'I can't help it if my appearance is.. a little paler than most people. It's not like there aren't albino humans too.'

'You haven't met many non-humans then,' he replied simply. There were many other species out there that remained hidden from human society. Many of them had fangs but only a few of them drank blood.

Vivian struggled when he was trapped and reached down to try to pull it from around his ankles. He tensed as he was picked up and exhaled heavily. He wasn't going to let himself get captured and dragged away by a vampire hunter, especially when there seemed to be an order out on him. He rolled to the side, landed on all fours then bolted down the street. He had his head down and ran at top speed. He was fast compared to humans, built for speed, agility and aerodynamics. He wasn't unnaturally fast though like a vampire would be.

"Well not a lot of people know this and just think other things," Hideki rubs his temples with a sigh and shakes his head slowly, rubbing his hand through his hair.

"I don't focus on other non humans.. my main focus are vampires so.. I have no need to learn about other species."

Hideki holds the other tightly, "come out stop thinking I am going to kill you." He blinks and sighs a bit, growling a bit and cracks his neck a bit, letting out a soft smirk, "I love a good challenge..," he jumps up to the rooftops and then follows along the tracks. Hideki wasn't the average human and was able to keep up with the runaway male. When he finally caught up to him, he pounces down and pins the other on the ground, "I am not going to hand you in, now stop being a pest."

'If you're not going to kill me then why did you come after me?' Vivian said, starting to get anxious.

Vivian could hear the man on the rooftops and tried to keep darting in different directions. If he could get somewhere without rooftops, maybe he could get the man back on the ground. He was panting already, though that was partially from fear. He'd been captured many times in his life and it never turned out well. In his mind he was begging for the man to stop or to be able to run faster than him. He doubted hiding would work and nobody would let a stranger into their home so he had to keep going.

Vivian fell to the ground hard but managed to put his arms out to break his fall. He dug his feet into the pavement and practically tried to claw his way free of the man. He didn't care that he was going to be handed over, he wasn't going to let the man catch him.

'Why are you trying to catch me?' he asked, sounding slightly panicked. 'Just leave me alone, I'm not hurting anyone!'

"... What difference is it going to make if I tell you or not hm," Hideki mentioned as he goes after the other male.

He continues running as he looks down to see how close he was to the other male, knowing he didn't make a good impression the first time, which he could understand the male's fear of getting caught by him.

Hideki keeps the male pinned and growls a bit, "why should tell you, you don't ever give me the chance. You always just run away." Hideki picks up the other male, holding him tightly and drags him to his house, lucky it wasn't too far from here.

"...Once I realize you weren't what I thought you were, I just wanted to help you.. alright?! Why do you think I got rid of those other vampires? Sure they were part of my job but another reason was to get you one step closer to being free." Hideki closes his eyes and sighs, opening the door to his house and puts the other male inside.

It was no use, Vivian was pinned on his chest. The man was stronger than him and heavier than him so there was no chance that Vivian would be able to crawl his way out from under him or push him off. Even rolling to the side proved futile. Vivian relaxed and pressed his forehead against the ground. He closed his eyes and waited for whatever the man was going to bind him with.

'All right, you have me. I'm listening,' he said with a heavy sigh. He didn't fight. He didn't struggle. He just waited for the chance to escape again.

The asvang made no protest as he was dragged along the streets. He did pull his hand out from the other's grasp but he just walked quietly beside him rather than running away. He moved forward as he was pushed inside the house, not enjoying being pushed around like a prisoner. He needed a place to hide since there was now no time to get out of town before nightfall. The vampires would be after him soon and it was better he wasn't caught out on the streets. He could take a night's well needed rest and be on the earliest bus the next day.

'Why are you helping me?' he said, then laughed softly. 'You killed those vampires because you like to kill vampires. You could have run when I said to run. Don't pin that on me.'

Hideki looks at the other male and sighs a bit, "really... now your deciding to listen," he groans a bit as he lead the other male to his house. He couldn't believe all this little guy was doing was fighting him.

Hideki watches the male as he was quiet and closes the door, "... I only pushed you because I saw someone coming.. don't take it to the heart." He locks the door and places his bag of weapons by the door and rubs his forehead, he had yet to take a shower since after the first mission.

Glaring at the male, "okay.. FULL vampires I like to kill, half vampires I don't mind because I know they still have their humanity." He shrugs his shoulders, "eh, there is no fun in running away," he smiles softly.

'Yes, I'm listening,' Vivian sighed. 'I'll trust you.'

It was a big thing for Vivian to say, and perhaps not entirely true. He rarely put trust in anyone and only when he knew them well, which rarely happened. He was always on the run from either his mother and her men or vampires. It was often hard to tell who worked for his mother or who might report back to her. It meant he had next to no contact with his own people. Her network was vast so he was determined to outrun it.

'Oh, I see,' he replied quietly. The man seemed to be very pushy - a very dominant type of man that did things his way. Vivian couldn't fault him though. There was nothing wrong with being the way he was.

'I'm not a half-anything,' he answered. 'What's the fun in killing?'

Vivian wrapped his arms around himself and looked around, though he couldn't see more than a foot in front of his eyes. He was more listening to the sounds of the house and the smells. There was a lot of blood here, more than what was on his jacket. There was no doubt that this was thew house of a hunter.

Hideki laughs a bit, "I am calling bull crap on that one.. considering you were trying to get away."

Hideki nods his head as he rubs his forehead a bit and walks over to the light, turning it on. He watches the other one carefully as he goes to turn on the a/c for a bit. Hideki stands in front of the a/c and closes his eyes a bit, sighing softly a bit since he didn't even have enough time to come home to freshen up.

Hideki shrugs his shoulders, "what is the fun of killing a child's parents? Having that kid go through harsh training to help defend A WHOLE ENTIRE village from the blood suckers. Do you think I wanted to grow up to having a job like this?"

He hoped the a/c will help push the smell of the blood from his house. He couldn't help that blood was a strong smell so he decides to spray fabric spray around the house.

'I'm not trying to get away now. If I'd wanted to make a break for it, I would have,' he answered.

'You're not a child any more. I saw you. You enjoyed killing those vampires. You could stop if you wanted to, but you like killing them,' he replied. His past may influence his present, Vivian could understand that, but he still had the choice whether to hunt or not. 'I don't blame you for hunting vampires. I understand they need to be monitored. It's that you enjoy killing them that is more troubling. Nobody should enjoy killing anyone. How is killing them any better than them killing your parents? Don't they have families and loved ones? You forget that I'm a "blood sucker" too.'

'I haven't got your name yet. Do you have one?' he asked softly. Come to think of it, he had to think of a name to call himself. He never gave his real name in case he was traced. He had to keep changing his alias too. He held out his hand for the hunter to shake. 'I'm Elliot le Sai, by the way.'

'I... don't suppose I could have a shower, could I? I'm covered in blood and haven't bathed in a few days now,' he said. He was surprised he didn't stink more than he did. It was lucky his people didn't sweat the same way humans did. He did sweat but only in response to stress rather than heat or day to day activity. He felt he should probably ask for clothing too but felt rude demanding so much from a man whose name he didn't even know. He already had a pair of jeans and a jacket, that was enough to cover him.

"Yeah.. good luck with that," Hideki yawns a bit a bit and stretches a bit.

"I continue to do it because it is my job to protect the people of the village. You saw how people react when they just spotted you walking around the streets? Think how that would be if there were a raid of them. People will not want to come out of their homes." He glares to the side, "well then.. they should learn to have some self control. Yeah but you obviously different. All my weapons can easily detect if your a vampire but yet, it didn't burn you.. so that is all that matters to me."

Hideki looks at the other and raises a eyebrow, "hm.. that is a interesting name," he rubs his neck a bit. "But I am not one to judge.. seriously though, why do you want my name hm?" He glances to the side, "well.. Hideki is my name."

Hideki looks at 'Elliot' and nods his head slowly, "yeah.. that is fine I guess. That is the least I owe you, follow me," he walks towards his bathroom while rubbing his neck once again.

'That's more of a reason,' Vivian agreed. At least they could both agree that humans needed protecting from vampires. That would mean he was killing out of protection rather than hatred and pleasure. He had to flush slightly when the stranger mentioned how people had stared at him. He hadn't seen them staring because his eyesight was so short but he had smelled their tension when he came too close. He thought it was because he was covered in a bloodied jacket. After all, he looked relatively human; albino but human nonetheless.

'My mother didn't like me much,' he replied. He smiled a sad smile, thinking how true it was, but said no more on the matter. It wasn't Hideki's business. 'It's of no matter. I was being polite.'

'Are you okay? You're rubbing your neck a lot,' he asked as he looked over at Hideki. He came over and touched the man gently on the shoulder then pulled his hair out of the way. 'Hold still and let me look. I don't bite.'

Hideki nods his head a bit, "yeah.. I just don't want to see any kids suffer the way I did. I'm sure they won't go to extreme measures like I did." He was sure that there were already some victims in town that already lost someone special while he was in training. When he returned to town, the townsfolk were so happy to finally have someone to protect them from the vampires.

Hideki twitches a bit when he simply heard 'mother' since he lost his parents at a young age. He slowly nods his head, "alright..I suppose that makes sense."

Looking at Elliot, nodding his head, "yeah... I just didn't really get time to relax at the bat before the bartender posted up another mission. Hideki watches the male and slightly nods his head, ".. alright," he could feel a slight pain coming from his neck. He knew it wasn't a stiff muscle.

Vivian nodded quietly and gave the hunter a sad smile. That, he could relate to. It seemed there was altruism in the hunter after all, not just murderous intent. A lot of hunters were just cold-blooded killers, after all. They killed because they enjoyed killing and vampires were a good enough excuse to kill people. With the way the hunter had enjoyed killing vampires, Vivian had grouped him with those type of people. Now he could see that judgement was partially unfair.

'Is something wrong?' Vivian asked, having noticed the hunter's discomfort. Did he not like sharing his name?

'How long have you been working today?' he asked. Perhaps the man was stressed from overwork and it was causing tension in his neck.

Vivian had very gentle hands. He moved Hideki's hair out of the way and stroked over the spot gently rather than looking at it. What he felt there made him wince and he pulled his hand away. There was an almost pitying expression on his face as he looked back at Hideki.

'I'm very sorry, Sir. You've been bitten. You're going to have to take care of it before the sun sets,' he said softly. 'You're a hunter. Do you have any way of protecting yourself against this?'

If Hideki didn't lose his parents to a vampire when he was a kid, he wouldn't go around, always smelling like blood when he returned home. Just because it happened to him years ago, doesn't mean it was in his distant memories. Once in a while, he did suffered from nightmares from the vampire attack when he was a kid, so it wasn't necessary gone from his mind.

Hideki nods his head, "yeah.. everything is fine," he rubs his hand through his hair with a soft sigh.

"Hm.. since when we first met to a few minutes ago..," he sighs a bit, knowing he could use a shower as well, but he will wait until Elliot was done with it.

Hideki twitches a little when he felt the other male touch his neck and closes his eyes. He slowly opens his eyes as he looks at the male, seeing his expression and can only guess what he felt.

"Yeah.. I can tell from the look your giving me. It must have happened during the raid..," he rubs the back of his head. Hideki goes into one of his drawers and takes out a syringe and sighs, "I get these from the organization. I tend.. to get very violent when I take them..so try not to take it seriously. Unfortunately this isn't the only time I got bitten, It only lasts so long until I got to go to the organization and they remove the venom permanently," he points the syringe to his neck and shoves it deep into the bite, pushing down the syringe so the medicine entered him.

Vivian nodded quietly and didn't press the issue. If Hideki said he was fine, it was probably best not to press the issue.

'There is a syringe for that, fascinating. What is it made of?' Vivian asked. He was curious. He was sure there were a lot of things to do with vampire hunters he didn't know. He was surprised to hear it was possible to remove the venom but understood why such a thing was important. It was little wonder vampire hunter of all people would have such a thing.

The asvange went to the shower and pulled off his bloodstained clothes. It felt blissful to stand with his head back under the warm water. He moaned softly and ran his hands over his body. He bit his lower lip and felt where he'd been bitten on the neck. It had healed over already, which was a relief. His body was now as unmarked as ever, smoother than a baby's behind. He pumped some liquid soap into his hands and lathered it up before scrubbing himself all over. It felt so good to get clean again after behind down underground with those vampires. He could almost forget what had happened to him. It was in the past. He was safe for now, that's all that mattered.

Hideki looks at the male and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not really sure.. but all I know is, it helps. I got bitten bad once by a group of vampires, around the time I was not really experience. Whatever it has in it, it cleans out the venom completely."

Hideki could hear the shower running as he looks out the window, seeing it was raining. He goes outside in the rain and closes his eyes, feeling himself get completely drenched. As he opens his eyes, he could see all the blood was off his clothes.

Once he was clean, he walks inside the house and walks towards the bathroom, "so.. what exactly do you eat? I am going to make something but I want to make sure your able to eat as well," he places his hand on his forehead, feeling the drug start to take effect.

'I'd imagine being bitten is part of the job description,' he said with a wince. He had a deep-seated fear of being bitten. It wasn't the biting he disliked but the possibility of his blood being read. It was a violation worse than rape in his opinion, to have all his blood memories, thoughts and emotions laid bare.

Vivian made sure not to take too long in the shower. Hideki needed it too. He quickly scrubbed himself dry and pulled on his soiled clothes. He didn't have anything else to wear but he wasn't about to complain. Hideki was doing enough for him just by giving him a place to spend the night. Not to mention just having a shower was blissful. When he came out, fully dress with a towel wrapped in his hair, he looked around for his host. He was surprised to see that the hunter was out in the rain. It gave him a smile and he sat quietly on the doorstep, gazing out at the setting sun. He didn't take too long though. The vampires would be out hunting for him soon.

The asvang came back inside and sat at the table, simply minding his own business. He ran his fingers through his wet hair and began to towel dry it. He looked up at the man as he approached and smiled. When he was asked what he ate, however, he hesitated.

'You saw me having my meal already. I drink animal blood,' he said, not pointing out that Hideki had interrupted him.

"Yeah.. sadly. Especially for me since I am the last person that wants to become out of them," Hideki glares slightly to the side and rubs his hand through his hair.

Hideki shakes his head a bit as he rubs his hands through his hair, slicking it back and glances over, noticing the other male was looking at him but then notice he looked at the sky. He stretches out his arms a bit before walking back inside.

Watching the other dry his hair as he sits at the table, resting his chin on his palm, "you must eat something more than animal blood. Don't you eat anything more solid and more enjoyable to eat," he glances at the other male before getting up and stands up, walking to the fridge and opens the door to see what there was to choose from.

'I doubt there are very many people who want to become vampires,' Vivian agreed. Although, there were a few who were attracted to the notion of being forever young. 'Vampires tend not to ask for permission before biting people. I don't think they'd care if someone told them not to.'

'I can't, I'm sorry. I can only drink blood and its constituents. Anything else will cause me to be gravely ill. Trust me, I would love to eat an apple or a pear,' he answered. He rubbed his hair until dry then set the thing on his lap. Vivian combed his fingers through his hair as best he could and looked over at the hunter.

'So what do you normally do of an evening? You're life can't always be hunting and killing,' he asked softly. He glanced over to the wall, searching out the window but he couldn't see it from this distance. He could only hear the rain beating against the window pane and the sound of the wind howling outside. It caused a shudder to run through the young asvang and he turned away. The sound of the wind always chilled him to the bone.

"Well I know I don't I am one of those people that don't want to turn...," Hideki glances off to the side and rubs his hand through his hair. "Of course they don't care, as long as they can get a meal, they don't care if that person dies to blood lost or turn into one of them."

"An apple or a pear? You can only eat certain fruits and animal blood? ... Your pretty interesting for sure," he takes out a bottle of water and drinks some to wash out the taste of alcohol.

"Depends on time, I go to the bar, uh.. eat, sleep, read um.. that is about it. I live here alone so, there really is no excitement," he rests his chin on his palm while closing his eye. Hideki looks at the fruit basket he had on the table, "so you can eat fruit? But that is about it when it comes to actual food?"

'I understand. I'm lucky in that regard, my immune system won't allow me to shift. I just get a fever,' Vivian replied. He chuckled softly. 'I don't suppose all vampires are like that. It would be wrong to judge them all based upon the actions of the majority. I have never met one of the good kind though. No doubt they would not be the type hunting me.'

'Oh no. I wish I could eat an apple or a pear. I can't have anything other than blood and that which blood is made of,' he said, then sighed. 'The same immune system that protects me from vampire bites also means I'm allergic to almost everything.'

'That sounds very quiet, very lonely. Do you enjoy your solitude?' Vivian asked, looking over at the hunter. 'Blood is my actual food. I don't drink blood because I enjoy it.'

• Saga locked this topic