2 Moon The Series (Thai)

mariezawa

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yes, you're right he deserves it. I already like his character in 2Moons & of course his face too ;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• Boboya

• Racheal

• boorazr

Top Posters In This Topic

I re-read the novel again and couldn't understand why everyone kept saying that Phana's the perfect man when it's obvious that Forth was.

(Totally unbiased opinion...totally)

2Moons will be having their second fanmeet this Saturday in China. More boys for us!

I don't read the novel, so I don't know. I judged him solely based on the show. & so far from the little appearances he made, I really liked him too haha.. So are we now in this together? #teamforth all the way? ;)

you know I'm aready practically besoted to Forth hahaha

yes, you do my friend :D

ps: I think like I knew the couple you used as your new avatar but I'm not so sure...

once upon a time there was a BG thriller drama called War of Highschool. While the series itself as a whole kind of suck, they have a BL sidestory which was.so underrated and underappreciated for the sheer potentialy psychological mayhem it possess. That BL couple was SongMing and no other couple deserves their own series as much as them. My avatar is their legendary kiss.

(Or you might know them as Sid and Tern, the boys that challenged TeeFuse and FrameBook's relationships on Make it Right 2)

Song/Tern is called Jo, and he is my baby. Fun fact, he audutioned for Beam and was actually the most voted to get the part. But we all know that role eventually went to Tee. I was heartbroken for Jo but I know he will have great things for him.

Ah, Make It Right! Oh, really?? Oh, now everything make senses, all the debates I saw on YT haha..wow, he's a good one what a waste. That would make a good couple with your Mr.Perfect; Forth. Okay, now I'm just teasing you :)

Thanks for the info!

lol it's all good, I got over it. Beside, Tee suits Beam to a t (lol) I just wish and hope Jo will get his big break soon since he really is a good one.

Fun fact: Jo is actually being shipped with Godt. Just look for GodtJo or GxxdtJo on Youtube and you'll see lol.

Yes. Jo x Godt. That was your previous avatar too right? Haha.. friend, all I know all these boys are dang gorgeous.

, yes for a short period of time haha.

Heads up though, seems like there is a storm brewing around Godt...yet again.

, yes for a short period of time haha.

Heads up though, seems like there is a storm brewing around Godt...yet again.

I hope it's not that bad as it sounds tho. I think I saw him in another new BL (or not) series? Is that true? I'm sorry I'm not really following artists news (actually I'm just lazy haha)

Here's a couple that has been slaying all the other 2 Moons couples

TaeTee/ForthBeam

de57be11ly1fj1dboxox5j208w0fsdgw.jpg

Wow, is that 2Moons poster? That looks freaking intense & emotional. Never saw that coming...

nope, that's a photoshoot they had yesterday for a currently unknown project called the Solar Boys Project. Seeing this I really can't wait for season 2 with them.

Btw, about your question regarding Godt, I think what you saw was practice snippets for the charity event he will attend with lots of BL boys (all CPs, he's the odd one out)

Btw, just to show you how great SongMing was (my avatar), here's a fanmade video of them. One of my favorites.

TaeTee photoshoot.. no wonder their popularity shot up so drastic!

re: the video

[hearteyes] I don't need another boys to obsessed with, nope. Thank you, my friend.

haha the thing is there is nothing to obsess about with them. they're like one of those epic love stories that makes you want to know more but they won't let on. Everyone loves them together but life is just very cruel to them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I totally recommend this series! It's cute :)

I know someone who can tell you briefly about it..
, maybe you could help? If you're not busy that is. Thanks, buddy! :D

I haven't read the 4th book tho. But I did scan it for you

They are officially dating in special chapter called "Our first night" It's between chapter 43 and 44. Forth got injured on his head and then Beam stop being stubborn ^ ^'' chapter 42 43 are all focus on Forth and Beam

I read it in Thai, I think someone did mention that there will be official translation, so you might have to wait a little bit, but I would say the novel is not in par with the drama tho' I am not even be able to finish book2. ^^;;