2 Moon The Series (Thai)

mariezawa

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Not gonna lie to you. I even face palmed myself to those scenes you've mentioned while watching them haha... But the series is fun & I'm in for the fun so I'm willing to just enjoyed the ride ;)

I could always appreciated changes in BL drama's like less cliche for starter. I'm looking forward for MingKit too. And I also think Forth will get his own bf really soon, don't worry :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• Boboya

• Racheal

• boorazr

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I just finished this series and I think they are all adorable! But... hey, let me ponder a few things about it. Two things.

That bugged the hella out of me. Probably because I am old, having watched waaay too much BL... I'm also a master of rolling eyes like Kit-Kat. I've seen all kinds of cliches. Anyone notice the pattern of Thai BL series??

Ok, oopsy, Wayo slipped in the rain... is that even possible?? People run in the rain all the time and I've never heard of anyone coming up with an excuse that they fell or slipped in a rain?? I mean... it's pavement. Tar. Asphalt. Extremely porous material, making it impossible to "fall" unless you're on tires, of course... Hahaha... XD seriously, if the roads were made of ceramic, vinyl or fiberglass (like in ground pool areas) we'd have floods at all times. And needless to say... it was so damn cheesy/cliche- that scene. ARGH. When will they stop that!

Secondly, I found it quite hilarious that P'Pha was screaming at Wayo, who had no car for being a 'rich brat' then proceeded to get into a Bentley. These cars in America cost a fortune! I only have seen one or two. A dime a dozen over there?? Looooooool.

Of course, a seme bullies a cutesy, "pretty" boy who has a crush on him and yet very stubborn on his 'advances'. More cliches, blah blah blah. But that brings me to my favorite part all the time in a BL series- the secondary couple.

Ohh I just love Ming and Kit KAT! I love how realistic their relationship is.Ming ~~~Fighting! Don't eat too much Kit-Kat... you're going to be diabetic! I just so adore Kit-Kat. Kawaaaiiii~~ I'd just watch the second season because of them! Also I feel really bad about Forth- is he even a student? He just seems to be out of place sometimes but I feel for him T___T I hope he will find someone to like him!

Lol I agree wholeheartedly regarding the cliched stuff, although I have been known to slip when it was raining due to hazardous slippers or shoes I was wearing. Unfortunately there were no Phana there to save me (I prefer Forth but you can't get them all).

Okay, PhaYo is not my favorite pairing, nor the second, but I'm gonna sound like I'm defending Pha here, haha. The rich kid thing actually came from the fact that Wayo literally have a fleet of people to help him move and calling him "young master" while I assume most new students will come alone or with a small group of family, bringing little baggage and not being called young master. Plus the car that dropped him off was quite high class and not to mention over the top for just one young passenger. *finish defending and will continue side eyeing Phana*

Forth is Ming's upperclassman and the previous Moon of the Engineering College, so he's around them a lot because he's in charge of Ming. It is the responsibility of each previous College Moons to take care of the new College Moons, Forth is in charge of Ming, and that upperclassman that have the bowl cut and eyeglasses is in charge of Wayo as he's the previous Moon of the Science College. Side eyeing Phana again here because he was a crap upperclassman to Suthee, the new Moon of the Medical College. And the Moon competition happened before the start of the school year so basically Forth, Ming, and Wayo hasn't start their new semester yet. The Med School started their classes a month earlier than all the other colleges, because Med School is basically a nightmare.

And don't worry about Forth, he's all set next season :cuteonion49:

Not gonna lie to you. I even face palmed myself to those scenes you've mentioned while watching them haha... But the series is fun & I'm in for the fun so I'm willing to just enjoyed the ride ;)

I could always appreciated changes in BL drama's like less cliche for starter. I'm looking forward for MingKit too. And I also think Forth will get his own bf really soon, don't worry :D

Soon doesn't come fast enough to be honest onion7 have to wait a whole year for it. Forth deserves all the happiness because he's basically the perfect man :3onion15:

Now I'm curious. You liked Forth so much is it because you have additional info of him from book? ;)

I liked Forth bc he treated Yo nicely & I liked that he took charges of Ming. He even said he can't support Yo more than Ming (if I'm not mistaken he did say this..) And most of all he owned a motorbike which is SO COOL [im melting rn]

haha yeah I do love Forth so much, to me he is my perfect man. I came to that conclusion after I finished the novel (which include all of the reasoning you mentioned). Not to mention that Tae is so my type! so Tae + Forth....:3onion15:onion5

You're smitten :4yoyo22:

They surely chose the right actor to play Forth :D

Ah, I saw on passing on IG that the actor who played Kit was actual moon for his class/college. This concept of Moons is really cool tho. I wish we have this on our local college/uni. It would be fun. I wonder what are Moons represent/their responsibilities.

I am, so very smitten with Tae, especially when he's playing the guitar. Tae + Forth = serious perfection.

Yes, Copter (Kit) was the Campus Moon (Pha and Ming's title). While Tee (Beam) was the College Moon. Most of the artists in Thailand used to be either Campus Moon or Star (including Jo, the boy next to Pha in my avatar). It's quite a big deal I think, my friend explained that the Campus Moon and Star will be the face of the university. They will be involved in promotion pictures, videos, and events.

OMG I just finished this series and I think they are all adorable! But... hey, let me ponder a few things about it. Two things.

That bugged the hella out of me. Probably because I am old, having watched waaay too much BL... I'm also a master of rolling eyes like Kit-Kat. I've seen all kinds of cliches. Anyone notice the pattern of Thai BL series??

Ok, oopsy, Wayo slipped in the rain... is that even possible?? People run in the rain all the time and I've never heard of anyone coming up with an excuse that they fell or slipped in a rain?? I mean... it's pavement. Tar. Asphalt. Extremely porous material, making it impossible to "fall" unless you're on tires, of course... Hahaha... XD seriously, if the roads were made of ceramic, vinyl or fiberglass (like in ground pool areas) we'd have floods at all times. And needless to say... it was so damn cheesy/cliche- that scene. ARGH. When will they stop that!

Secondly, I found it quite hilarious that P'Pha was screaming at Wayo, who had no car for being a 'rich brat' then proceeded to get into a Bentley. These cars in America cost a fortune! I only have seen one or two. A dime a dozen over there?? Looooooool.

Of course, a seme bullies a cutesy, "pretty" boy who has a crush on him and yet very stubborn on his 'advances'. More cliches, blah blah blah. But that brings me to my favorite part all the time in a BL series- the secondary couple.

Ohh I just love Ming and Kit KAT! I love how realistic their relationship is.Ming ~~~Fighting! Don't eat too much Kit-Kat... you're going to be diabetic! I just so adore Kit-Kat. Kawaaaiiii~~ I'd just watch the second season because of them! Also I feel really bad about Forth- is he even a student? He just seems to be out of place sometimes but I feel for him T___T I hope he will find someone to like him!

But i mean all those cliche stuff it happens to literally almost every BL tho, which kinda makes it fun to watch. I do wish we can see a more realistic BL series but i'm happy with the current lineup.

Phayo has a very i don't know how to say it but they have a very stiff way of acting (i know they're new, so guess that cant be helped), and sometimes it makes some of the more romantic scenes not genuine. Honestly they look more relax and more like a couple in the bts or fanmeet. But...lets face it they look really good together like legit good it's like seeing Lucas and Leo all over again lmao.

Hi guys, I finished watching the series in 3 days and I can't get enough of it!!! I think I've watched nearly all of the english subbed interview/shows on YT! HAhaha. But while I was on YT I saw this video:

The actors were all crying at the event. I don't speak Thai, but after checking the comments they said that they were crying because there will be a season 2 but with different actors!?? IS THIS TRUE??? The current actors are perfect!! Why would they do that??? :((

I hope someone can reply to me soon. I got really depressed after finding out... :(

I saw part of the vids on IG too. But the comments were different...they said bc the actors were so overwhelmed (until they cried) with fans's reaction & generally been so good to them. Ah, I don't know Thai either so I can't help much. Boboya my friend, do you know why exactly they cried? :)

no worries peeps, they were crying because they were overwhelmed with how everything turned out. 2Moons success wildly exceed all expectations especially remembering how it all started. Everyone kept saying that all of them were 'new actors' when the truth is that only Godt was and we all know how he was at the start. It's been a hard road for all of them and success came so suddenly.

Now I can't give you confirmation about whether they all will come back for season 2 as I don't know how their contract works, however what I can confirm is that they were crying simply because they were overwhelmed.p

Ah, so the comments I saw on IG were true :)

Thanks for the info my friend. Now RoeRo can sleep well.

ps: But Boboya, ya know for sure who will be going to play Forth in S2 right? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the full one. They did not mention anything about changing the casts in the series. They just taking turn express their gratitude to their fans and staffs. Their fan that day was not only Thai but many from Taiwan Korean China Malaysia and etc. That made them so overwhelmed.

I checked some news about the SS2 for you too. They will start flaming early next year. If it go wall, SS2 should be broadcast between middle to the end of next year. The series will ship to another main characters Kimmon and Copter. In the interview they said they are very excited and so overwhelming because SS1 was very successful.

BTW: If there is any videos or news in Thai that you want me to listen or read for you just tag me.

Thank you so much! Ah, next year is like 4 months away from now but still that feels forever.. (waah 4 months only left??! I just realized this)

ps: Racheal, are you polygot? That's so cool! Sure, I'll tag (pm) you if I need any helps. Thanks again!!

you're welcome.

I am bilingual Japanese /Thai. I spent early childhood in Bangkok. Then I moved to Japan and lived in Tokyo for 12 years. Now I am in Seattle. English is my third. I can speak French too, but only basic because I was forced to take it for 3 years in highschool. I wish my parents choose Chinese language instead -__-"

OMG, I just actually finished watching this series! It's really cute!!! (look at my avatar lol)

I got so hooked into it that I just went fanboy mode and just... GAAAAAHHHH

I can't wait for season 2! I do wanna read the Novel though, too bad, I can't understand nor read Thai.

Yeah, they're so cute. And the story was okay too. Not a dragging jealousy or misunderstanding. I liked that. Next year feels so faraway haha If you read a few comments before, some of friends in here mentioned about there will be official translation of the novel soon as well but not so sure when that is. Glad you enjoyed this too & yeah, your avatar is cute :)

I saw it too! That the English translation of the novel would be released earlier than season 2. I can't wait for it too! Since I'm an avid reader too. Actually 2 moons got me back into watching BL Dramas again! hahaha

So you do you read MM books as well? Just wanna let you know we got
, if you haven't seen it yet :D

yep, I found it too! I think this forum is gonna consume a lot of my time!!! hahhaa I'm going back to being a fanboy again lol ^^

Glad to see more new names in here.

Been tracking developments off the series and wooowww TaeTee (ForthBeam)'s popularity just skyrocketed after their first fanmeet.

Friend! Haha I know. I saw their faces on my ig explore page almost every time I'm online :D

hiiiiii friend!

What can I do? My love rival for Tae is gaining in numbers. Oh the days when he was always in the backgrounds. But I'm happy that he got the attention, my man deserves it. (Yes I am still very much in love with Tae)