2 Moon The Series (Thai)

mariezawa

werent there a controversy regarding this series it was the whole "we only want straight actors only", and i remember how people were going to block the series but lookie here :Frustrated:

Honestly tho this series is kinda ok, the pacing is pretty decent and the acting lets just say ive seen worst. But GodBas man they both suit each other very well and they look good together.

On a side note anyone know where i can read the eng trans of the novel?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• Boboya

• Racheal

• boorazr

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Tell me one thing please. Will they ever shared a kiss? In the novel I mean. I know real-action sometimes don't have it but I want to know this..the anticipation is killing me. They're sweet & adorable but I want to know this. Ty!

Yeah. I saw some discussion about it too at YT. But I know nothing. So I'm going to enjoy the show as long as I can :)

Tell me one thing please. Will they ever shared a kiss? In the novel I mean. I know real-action sometimes don't have it but I want to know this..the anticipation is killing me. They're sweet & adorable but I want to know this. Ty!

the cut off from the novel for the first season will end with them sharing an accidental kiss lol, so basically there is a huge possibility they will opt it out altogether or have one of those wide eyed surprised kiss with 360 rotation shot in slow motion making a barely one second lip touch(or angeled) to a 10 second one.

There's supposed to be a nose kiss next episode though.

The 1 to 10 second kiss you described? I could clearly imagined that in my head rn lol I'll take anything at this point. Thanks for sharing that. And that thing you said about the next episode !!!!! [when is the next week??]

The 1 to 10 second kiss you described? I could clearly imagined that in my head rn lol I'll take anything at this point. Thanks for sharing that. And that thing you said about the next episode !!!!! [when is the next week??]

The episode will air middle of the night on Sunday night. The raw version should be uploaded on Monday, the English sub maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hey, thanks for the heads up! Haha you must be responding to that silly line in the bracket yeah? It was just me expressing my frustration because the week feels long not particularly asking anyone when the next episode is. But thank you anyway :)

I usually go to YT & watched the English translation vid by adamuni. Unfortunately the user is not going to upload the next episode due to they're away to Japan, I think. So I have to wait another week to read the English translation [cries a little]

WHAT HAPPENED? You mentioned about the nose kissing...tell me about it !!

I hope adamuni is back now & translated the heck out of latest vid rn :cuteonion44:

you guys keep talking about this series, so I started to wonder about it, but then I did download the book and you know what..this novel is 1264 pages!!!!! I will read it after I finish my current book.

you guys keep talking about this series, so I started to wonder about it, but then I did download the book and you know what..this novel is 1264 pages!!!!! I will read it after I finish my current book.

PLease tell me the novel you downloaded is in english!!!, if it is where??

Halp this poor soul!!

I am sorry..It's in Thai. Actually there are sooo many great Thai novels, but seem like no one translate them in to English. I saw some in Chinese tho'

BTW: I can upload the book, if you want.

Here is the book. Enjoy ^ ^

Holy fish !! 1K+ pages?? But yeah, I would find time to read the book. But I couldn't & it's only a wishful thought now because there's no English translation yet [sulk in the corner]

I wish I can translate the book for you guys..but 1264 is kind like too much. I may try to summary the book after I am done reading.

Holy fish !! 1K+ pages?? But yeah, I would find time to read the book. But I couldn't & it's only a wishful thought now because there's no English translation yet [sulk in the corner]

No worries, there will be an official English version of the book published sometime soon.

No need to that. But I always up for some adorable spoilers :D

Hey, if you have any info about it soon, please let me know too? 谢谢!

Ok, I will. I am happy to hear that there will be official translation for this novel. Now you will have to find time to read it :cool:

Next episode, episode 12 will be the last of season 1, and if they go through with it then this season goes out with a bang!

Spoiler alert:

9c810f90gy1fhm7h8yvl4j21400mhar0.jpg

Now they will show the scene and it will not be the surprise kiss so hopefully it won't be, and I will be quoting myself here

"A 360 rotation shot in slow motion making a barely one second lip touch(or angeled) to a 10 second one."

I just want something like my signature, is that too much to ask? :Frustrated:

lol I watched the nose kissing episode. omg it was excruciating slow-mo !!! I was like 'didn't Bas's neck hurt to hold in that position for so long to wait Godd kissing his nose???' welp

And now this. It was on my IG explore's page & I can't not see it haha... Your quote is so true, it hurts me so much. But yeah, at least they finally bf :D

Anyone knows where to read the novel 2 moons?

I don't have any info about it. Maybe

could help you? Thanks Racheal :)

right now there are only in Thai and Chinese. I did upload Thai version a week ago you can download it from the download section, but I don't have Chinese version.

Hello everyone. Just a question. Is there any way to read this novel 2 moons online ?/or is there any way to buy it online ? Pls pls pls reply if anyone knows this aa I m looking for reading further chapters but m not able to find it. Pls pls pls if anyone can tell me about this. Kindly reply.