At Your Service ( for Rumpleteaser) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Hiro nods his head, "yeah... I guess I just attract the wrong people," he lowers his head. He perks his head up, "oh, I got to show you something after work. I figured it's too busy to do it now.." It was true he had working experience as a waiter, but working with a tablet was something completely new to him. Even if he was showed how to use it a few times, it was still his first day ever using one.

Hiro had no problems throughout the rest of his shift, he got both the drink and meal order that he learned physically from Akihiro, he clean the tables, he greeted customers with a warm smile. He only hoped that Kaori was slowly starting to see improvement.

Once work was over, Hiro finish cleaning some of the tables. He walks to the staff room and gets the papers he promise he would show Kaori and walks up to Kaori, showing him the certificate to his hairdressing job, both diplomas for managing the salon and when he went to culinary school and finally his resume. "Here's everything that you wanted to see. I should have been more straight about the bar-tending.. I only watched the bartender so.. sorry for lying about that. I wasn't clear at all. I will go see if the bathroom got clean before leaving and let you do your thing here," he bows and takes the cleaning supplies back before going into the bathroom.

Hiro looks around to make sure everything was in order before seeing Ayame. He covers his mouth and slightly blushes, "u-uh sorry to interrupt Ayame, I am just looking to see everything in the bathroom is clean, I will give you your privacy," he goes in each stall to make sure there was a full roll of toilet paper in each stall. He check the paper towel dispenser to make sure it was full. Hiro looked over everything and he walks to the of the urinals, figuring he would pee before leaving. Hiro unbuttons his pants and takes his cock out, starting to pee and closes his eyes so he wouldn't watch Ayame.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Rumpleteaser

• MasterSeme

Kaori took the certficates with a heavy sigh, as though already frustrated just by thinking about all the different stories Hiro had given. It was possible he'd lied on his resume too but at least it would be one version of Hiro's story that came out straight. The certificates would prove Hiro's story more than anything. Kaori looked through each of them, carefully reading the resume first. He had a lot of experience doing different things, which was both a good and a bad thing. It made Kaori wonder just how seriously he took his work and how long he'd last at this job. It would be a waste to train Hiro to the point the boss wanted just for him to leave.

'So you have been to culinary school. I didn't believe that one, since you couldn't name your degree. A Diploma of Hospitality, huh? I see you have a mix of subjects, both commercial culinary and customer service. If you're a qualified chef, why don't you do that? You said you love working with food and the pay is better. You'd also have more respect too. Waiting tables is really an entry level job. Unfortunately they're the lowest rank in the profession, in line with the kithcenhands,' Kaori said slowly, making sure Hiro absorbed every word. The man was a little dense.

'You shouldn't have lied to me at all. I knew something was off and it shows you have bad character. How can I trust you if you start work with the reputation of being a liar? You're only admitting guilt because you were caught,' he said. 'Still, you did better on your second day than I expected. Don't lie, follow instructions better and keep your wits about you and you might just last more than a fortnight.'

'Oh, hey honey!' Ayame purred when Hiro noticed him. He'd been in a sort of dream, still trying to decide if he should touch himself at work. It was lucky he hadn't or Hiro might have caught him. 'Oh, don't mind me. We're both men after all.'

Ayame did his best to keep his eyes on his own cock but when he glanced over at Hiro he noticed the man had his eyes closed. Ayame looked away, blushing, then peeked back over and downwards. He sucked on his lower lip as he looked at Hiro's penis. It was very pretty. The raven haired man licked his lips and reached out, hesitating before pulling back. He shouldn't, he knew that. Ayame finished his pee then shifted behind Hiro and pressed his body around him. He wrapped an arm around Hiro's chest while the other one reached down and wrapped snugly around Hiro's cock.

'Here, let me hold that for you,' he said in a light voice.

Hiro watches as Kaori was looking over the certificates and bites his bottom lip, wondering what Kaori would complain about when he read what he has done over the few years he was in the work force.

Hiro nods his head and rubs the back of his head, "well.. I guess I was just overwhelmed with the questions I just couldn't remember. With all the memorizing where things were and learning something new, I guess I just had a lost thought." Hiro tilts his head and shakes his head, "I wanted to focus more on waiting tables.. is that bad? I really don't mind being a waiter, besides..I can be .. very klutzy when it comes with rushing with making food."

"I know.. it wasn't my place to lie.. the only thing I have is a real photographic memory when I watched the bartender but that doesn't count as much as I thought it would." Hiro perks his head up and blinks a couple of times as he finally got a bit of praise from Kaori. He nods his head as he didn't let it get to his head, "yes, I will do better from now on, I promise," he takes back his papers and puts them in his bag.

Hiro slowly nods his head while blushing, "I didn't know you were still here." He rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose your right," as he goes back to cleaning around the bathroom.

Hiro continues to pee, trying to keep his mind distracted from looking over at Ayame. He couldn't believe at first, he though Ayame was a girl from the back, later finding out he was actually a guy, making him really shocked because he knew an Ayame at his culinary class and than Ayame was a female. He felt something press against his back and jolts a bit, looking down at his cock and looks over his shoulder at Ayame while blushing, "A-Ayame? What are you doing," he shifts his hips slightly side to side.

'You'd be asked the same questions in any interview. I pushed you no harder than any boss would. Being unprepared for them is no excuse for lying,' Kaori answered in a stern tone. 'Do you realise the mistakes you made? How it made you look?'

Ah, that made more sense. So the man was a klutz as well as a dolt. No wonder he didn't last in the kitchens or any of his other jobs. An entry level job was all he could handle, which was sad. He had to be babied and nurtured to do anything. If he was a klutz, it was likely he'd have trouble even waiting tables too. Kaori wondered if there were a lot of broken glasses to come.

'No, watching the bartender is not the same. You said he let you pour drinks, which you need at least a Responsible Service of Alcohol license for. If he'd let you do that, you, the boss and even the bartender would have been fined. I have a week long RSA course, a week long barista course and a four year diploma in bartending to do this job,' Kaori explained.

'Oh, sweetie. What do you think I'm doing?' Ayame said in a soft voice. He held tighter to Hiro's body and pressed his warm body against Hiro's back. 'It's okay though. I won't hurt you. I'm just going to hold it while you pee.'

Luckily, Hiro didn't seem too traumatised or worried about what was happening. If anything, he was just a little surprised. He didn't seem to even want to get away from what Ayame saw. He kept a tight hold of Hiro while he began to stroke up and down Hiro's cock, even while he was peeing. Ayame pressed his chin against Hiro's shoulder so he could peer down at what he was doing. He even tilted his head to the side and nibbled softly at Hiro's ear, leaving bright red lip gloss on it.

'Do you like me touching it? I could do more for you if you like. We could sneak into one of the cubicles for a quickie,' Ayame offered.

"You do have a point... ugh.. I sound so stupid. You must think I am a complete idiot.. I don't really like being thought that way. It hurts a lot and makes me not able to focus but I fight through it, just like when I got groped tonight, I got out of my trance and went back to work.

He could tell that Kaori was worried about hearing how he was a klutz. He shakes his head slowly while he places his hands on his side, "luckily, I got better over time some I am not a klutz anymore, so don't worry about me. I had a tutor help me learn not to be klutzy, which just came out of me being nervous. I mean.. you saw me tonight? I didn't drop anything at all while it was my shift."

"Yeah.. the bartender got in trouble for teaching someone inexperience with drink serving. One of the customer's complain and the boss learned about the bartender teaching me and got fired, I still regret having him lose a job...," he sighs a bit.

Hiro turns his head to the side a bit, unsure how to respond, "b-but.. it feels weird when I am trying to pee."

Hiro closes his eyes half way, watching Ayame stroke his cock while he was peeing. He bites his bottom lip and moans softly, slightly pressing the back of his head on Ayame's shoulder. Hiro jolts a bit, feeling Ayame nibbling on his ear and moves his hips a bit.

Hiro looks at Ayame and could feel his body react to Ayame's hand, slightly nodding his head. It made him feel a bit better since he at least knew Ayame compare to a complete stranger touching his butt but Ayame he only knew for two days max. Hiro tilts his head while blushing bright red, "u-uh quickie? I don't think I am really prepare for something like that."

'I do think you're an idiot,' Kaori replied simply. 'You only have yourself to blame for that. It's going to take time to prove yourself again. First impressions are hard to change.'

'If you're not a klutz any more then why bother even mentioning it? Also, if you're no longer a kluts you could easily go back to working in a kitchen, so you can't use that as an excuse,' he said. Why did the guy keep changing his story? First he said he didn't want to work in the kitchen because he was a klutz, then he said he was not a klutz. The man really didn't know how to keep his story straight, even when caught and recognised making the same mistake.

'Exactly. You shouldn't have even mentioned bartending. Also, it's not your fault he lost his job; it's his. He was stupid enough to break the law and so were you. He should have fired you too. Again, you're making yourself look bad. Not only do you lie, change your story and not follow instructions, you also ignore rules. If I was the boss, I'd have you fired already based on your personality. Although, it would not be considered firing because you're still on trial,' he explained. Boy was this guy stupid. He was beyond stupid!

'You can't pee forever. I'll wait 'til you're finished before I go any further. How about that, sweetie?' he purred into Hiro's ear.

Ayame licked up the back of Hiro's ear and started pumping a little harder. He was getting a little breathy himself and his cock was starting to press against Hiro's pants. He rocked gently with Hiro, moving them into a stronger sexual motion. He waited for Hiro to finish, jiggled his cock to get the rest of it out then rubbed all the way from the base to the head. He then brought his hand up and spat on it to use as lubricant. He started working his hand harder over Hiro's cock and moaned in the other man's ear. Ayame sucked on his lip before burying his face in Hiro's hair. His breath came in heavy pants as he rubbed his hardening cock against Hiro's arse. Surely the other man would feel it pressing against him.

'How about you turn around and we touch eachother. You rub me and I rub you. I even have condoms on me if you're worried about messing up your clothes,' he muttered into Hiro's hair.

'Are you sure? I'll let you choose who's on top,' he said.

The hand on Hiro's chest quickly darted up up the other man's chest and he pressed forefinger and thumb on the man's nipples. He rubbed up and down a few times before frisking them in a circular motion, all the while jerking Hiro off. Ayame moved down to suck on Hiro's neck just above the collar. He moaned and opened his mouth wider, taking in the flesh and sucking softly at it. He was thoroughly enjoying ravishing the new waiter and couldn't believe how willing the young man was to be touched like that.

Hiro pouts a little and narrows his eyes a bit, but then sighs, nodding his head, "I know.. it was my fault for not being prepared..." He looks to the side since talking to Kaori sometimes made him very uncomfortable, not to mention Kaori saved him from a groper so that made it a bit more harder to talk to Kaori.

"I am just mentioning what happened in the past while I was working. Wouldn't it be best the history," he crosses his arms. He looks towards the kitchen and shakes his head slowly, "I.. just like being a waiter more, is it really that bad that I prefer something more than the other position?"

He sighs and slowly nods his head, "yeah I guess.. but still," he crosses his arms a bit. He perks his head up and glares off to the side, "fine.. how about this, I will prove how good I am tomorrow, stop doubting and underestimating me, I will show you what I am made of," he grumbles and walks off, leaving Kaori alone so he could continue doing what he was doing so he could leave the restaurant.

Hiro shivers a little while peeing and didn't know what to do in this situation so he just nods his head.

Hiro lets out a soft moan and bites his bottom lip, shaking his head to side to side, trying not to get too loud. Hiro felt like he was getting help while he was finishing up peeing and looks at Ayame, slowly looking down as he watches Ayame stroke his cock, perking his head up as he could feel Ayame's cock poking at his butt and lets out a muffled moan.

Hiro looks over his shoulder and slowly nods his head as he turns around to face Ayame and moves his hips a bit, "I-I uh.. will just wash them when I get home. I have to wash them anyway."

Tilting his head, "top? Top of what," he looks confusingly at Ayame.

Moaning softly and leans forward to bite on Ayame's shoulder, "n-no Kaori is still here.. if he knows what we are doing, we will get in trouble." He shivers a little, placing his hand on Ayame's hand as he was playing with his nipple. Hiro jolts and looks down, pressing his back on the wall while he watches Ayame suck his cock and moans softly, placing a hand on Ayame's head.

'I'm glad you finally see your mistake. Make sure you don't do it at the next job you apply for,' Kaori replied. Which might not be very far away, he thought to himself. He did not expect or want Hiro to stay. The man had a bad character.

'No, there is nothing wrong with that. It is just odd,' Kaori answered. He didn't care. The guy could choose whatever profession he wanted. It was his life.

'It's not your skills I doubt. It's your personality and intelligence. Those I have seen already,' he said slowly, hoping Hiro would finally understand. He supposed it didn't matter how many times he repeated himself. He was just beating his head against a brick wall even trying to get through to Hiro.

'You're starting to enjoy this,' Ayame said softly, practically purring with happiness. He couldn't believe how far he'd come - and at work too! Nobody ever let him stroke them like this. He'd received a few hits and punches for doing this sort of thing but Hiro just stood there and took it. Better than yet, he was starting to respond to it too.

'Don't worry, I won't stick it in unless you let me. I can always play with myself at home. You can join me if you like,' he offered. Correction, he wouldn't stick it in this time. Now that he knew Hiro was willing, he'd definitely corner him in the men's room again. He would likely take the other waiter into the cubicle and lock the door so they weren't spotted. He would then have to cover Hiro's mouth so they didn't make too much noise. If anyone came, they could just remain silent until the person left.

'Silly, don't you know what it means to be on top during sex?' he asked with a little bit of a giggle. 'I'll let you stick it in me instead of the other way around.'

Ayame yanked Hiro's pants down further and got an appreciative view of the other man's wears. He was a nice size, not too big and not too flimsy either. There was a good mouthful there. It was just too bad they couldn't wash before hand. There was going to be a strong taste but Ayame didn't mind. He parted his lips and brushed his tongue along the frenulum before taking the whole head inside. He started bobbing back and forth while holding onto Hiro's hips. He made Hiro work his hips back and forth in time with the bobbing. Ayame let out a moan and reached down for his own cock with one hand. he couldn't hold on any more. He would have to get some pleasure out of this too.

Hiro looks at Kaori and then lowers his head a bit as he closes his eyes, couldn't believe how Kaori was. It was only two days into this job and yet Kaori already had his opinion on him.

Nodding his head, "then why do you want me to be a cook.. hm? Is it because you won't be able to see my face unlike my current position of being a waiter?"

Hiro glances over to the side. He hated this so much, being judged in a harsh way, but it was his fault Kaori was critizing him so harshly. "Just you wait... I will show you. If I do a bad job tomorrow.. I will quit and you will never see my face again. I am sure you will enjoy that," he stood near the area of the bathroom and walks inside.

~All my years of working, I have never dealt with someone like Kaori, so quick to judge within two days. What does he want with me,~ he thought with a growl.

Hiro looks at Ayame while shivering a bit, lowering his head a bit while blushing. He figured maybe doing this with Ayame would help him with his tension from dealing with Kaori. But after a while, his body was starting to respond Ayame's hands.

Looking at Ayame and tilts his head, "are you.. inviting me over to your house?" He look at Ayame and gulps a bit, just the way Ayame was silent and looking at him made Hiro a bit nervous.

Lowering his head and shakes his head, "I.. am a virgin.. so of course I don't know," Hiro pouts a little and perks his head up while blushing, "is.. that what you want as well?"

Hiro gasps a bit when he watches Ayame pull down his pants down so aggressively. He watches Ayame carefully and shivers a bit, "I-I can wash myself if you want.. it must not taste good after I just peed." He moans softly as he could feel Ayame sucking his cock and rubs his hand through Ayame's hair. Hiro watches Ayame stroke himself as well, kinda wish he could make Ayame feel just as good as the pleasure Ayame was giving him.

As Hiro was watching Ayame and softly moaning, he couldn't hold it back his strong feeling in his chest as he could feel a tear go down his cheek. He was really hurt to know he was hated by one of his employees and getting so harshly criticized for his own fault.

'I don't care whether you're a chef, hairdresser, babysitter or a waiter. It's just odd that you'd prefer being a waiter to all the other skilled careers ahead of you,' Kaori said with a bit of a shrug. He certainly didn't see any reason why anyone would enjoy that job unless they wanted to work up to being a maitre d' or manager like Ayame and Becky.

'Oh, make sure you fill out the hours book before you leave. Fill in your hours for yesterday too and sign them. I suspect Becky forgot to hand it to you yesterday. Really, what did they show you?' he said, half wondering to himself whether they had even shown him how to wait tables. They'd had seven hours with him! He'd been too tired to watch Hiro constantly and besides, they should have been able to manage it.

'You still get me wrong. It's not your skills I'm questioning. I could see that today. It's going to take longer than one day to change my opinion of your personality and intelligence,' he replied. 'By the way, have you finished with the menus? You're allowed them until the end of the week if you aren't. When you're done with them, come see me and I'll show you each of the coffees and cocktails we make. You can look most of the common cocktails up online if you're curious.'

'Awww, sweetie. You look so cute when you blush,' Ayame said, reaching up to cup Hiro's face. He bit his lip as he started to blush too. How adorable Hiro looked! Ayame was very pleased indeed and was so happy to be working with someone like Hiro. He'd never gotten this far with any of his colleagues before!

'I could be,' Ayame replied, 'or I could be inviting myself over to yours. Which do you prefer?'

'Gosh! You are? Is this your first time doing anything with another man?' he asked, his voice a higher pitch with the excitement of breaking in a virgin. There was no higher honour in his opinion. 'Of course, I'll make sure to take good care of you. I'll do all the work for you if you like. I've always loved playing the cowgirl.'

'Of course I want it, silly! Do you think I'd be doing this if I didn't? I play top as well as bottom,' he replied with what could only be assumed to be a man's version of a giggle.

'Yeah, take the liquid soap and start rubbing yourself off. In fact, I'll do it for you,' he said decisively. He gave the tip of Hiro's cock a playful kiss then stood up to get some hand soap from the pump bottle. He lathered it up with a little water on his hands then crouched down in front of Hiro's cock. He took it in both hands and began rubbing back and forth again. How he loved watching as he played with it. He used one hand to pump up and down the shaft while the other hand gripped the head and twisted back at forth. He pressed his thumb against the slit and swirled in little circles. All the while, Ayame sucked on his lower lip as though itching to use his mouth again.

'Oh, what's the matter, Sweetie? You don't look so happy,' he said softly, making a pouty face.

"Well.. then if it isn't a problem, I just want to be a waiter, that's all," Hiro lowers his head a bit with a sigh and crosses his arms a bit.

Hiro slowly nods his head as he goes to the hours book and prints in the book his hours from today and yesterday, rubbing his leg on his other leg as he wrote, resting his chin on his palm and then closes the book when he was done.

"We only met for like two days, do you really think that is all it takes to get a general idea on someone's personality and intelligence?" He nods his head, "yeah I memorized everything on the menus, every single detail. Sure that will be great," slowly looking at the bar, "yeah I will do computer research if needed."

Hiro closes his eyes as he softly bites his bottom lip and shakes his head, "w-what? No don't watch me like that, its embarrassing" he pouts a bit.

"I-I uh...," he looks at Ayame, unsure how far he would actually go. "Um.. it doesn't matter I suppose, whatever is most confident."

Hiro tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "y-yeah, I never been with another guy in this kind of way. Doing all the work? That doesn't sound enjoyable," he rubs the back of his head, wondering if Ayame was both the accepting and giving end, it sure sounded like it.

Hiro laughs a little and slightly nods his head, "I-I guess you do have a point." He blinks a couple of time, "w-well you sound very open to it regardless."

Blinking a bit and slowly nods his head a bit, "a-alright," he looks away slightly embarrassed. He rests his back on the wall as he watches Ayame stroke his cock with his soapy hands. He moves his hips slowly while Ayame was cleaning his cock and presses his hand on the wall, softly moaning.

Perking up his head and shakes his head, "I-It's nothing important, don't worry," Hiro covers his face and wipes under his eyes.

Kaori shugged. He didn't care what Hiro did, he really didn't. The man could be a waiter, a babysitter, a bartender or whatever else he wanted. It had nothing to do with Kaori if the man wanted to work a minimum wage job.

'It takes less than two days to form a first impression and first impressions are usually right. Do I need to repeat all the times you've shown yourself to have broken the law, lied about your experience or failed to answer simple questions?' he said slowly.

'Huh, that was fast. At least you have a good memory, but you've said that already,' he said, then sighed heavily before slipping his glasses back up his nose. He looked over to the espresso machine. Michiko had already left after cleaning it and this really wasn't something he should pass off on her. 'Come in tomorrow morning an hour early. Don't drink any tea or coffee to wake yourself up before work. And don't worry, I'll make sure you are paid properly for the extra work. Now go clean the staff and customer toilets. You're the newest so it's your job to do them.'

'What's your number by the way?' he asked, pulling a pen out of his apron and taking an old ticket from the spike. 'I'll test you a few websites for mixing alcoholic drinks. We have our own book for the non-alcoholic ones so I 'll go through that with you tomorrow.'

'Awww, but I'm in love with the look on your face!' Ayame purred. He smoothed his hand up Hiro's front and flicked a nipple through the fabric.

'I'd love to take things back you your house. Yours is close, isn't it? I noticed you walk here,' he said. He gripped harder to Hiro's cock and started rubbing harder. His elbow was starting to get sore so he really hoped to have Hiro moaning and panting soon. Although, they couldn't be too loud with the kitchen staff and Kaori around. Kaori scared him sometimes and he didn't know what the man would do if he caught them in the bathroom together. Tanaka, the head chef, was even worse. Ayame was sure the man was homophobic and he certainly thought of the restaurant as his. Tanaka took no crap and gave no fucks when it came to disciplining his staff. In that regard, Ayame was glad to be under Kaori instead. At least with Kaori he might have a chance of keeping his job.

'Oh no. There's nothing wrong with doing all the work. Some people enjoy being in control,' he said in a happy tone. He didn't mind how he got it, so long as he got it.

'Is that a bad thing?' he asked with a pout, as though Hiro was accusing him of something horrible, like being a pervert. 'You look very open to it too. You know, we should meet up outside work. I could show you a few things and make you feel very good.'

Ayame was pleased to see that Hiro was starting to respond again. It encouraged him to lather Hiro's cock up even more until it was dripping with soapy bubble. He was getting rougher now, more forceful. He wanted Hiro to cum into his hands or at least leak with precum. He opened his mouth a little and poked his tongue out only inches away from Hiro's tip. He wiped off a little of the soap so the tip was nice and smooth then leaned forward to flick the tip of his tongue back and forward over the tip of Hiro's cock. He then started to swirl in circles, all the while working both head and shaft with his hands. He moaned softly and pressed his lips against the head, sucking and licking at the same time.

The long-haired man looked up with his tongue still pressed against Hiro's cock. He then stood up slowly so that his body brushed against Hiro's. He gripped hold of the head of the other man's cock tightly and pulled hard so the foreskin skid back over the head.

'Come now, darling. Tell ani-san what's bothering you,' he said softly. He nuzzled in and kissed Hiro's neck. His lips traveled across Hiro's face and he kissed the man softly on the lips before resting their foreheads together. 'If you tell me, I'm sure we can work through it together. Okay? I promise I'll take good care of ototo-chan.'

Hiro looks at Kaori and shakes his head, "I don't need to hear it all again," he crosses his arms with a soft sigh, pouting a bit.

Hiro slowly nods his head, "yeah, I already returned both the menus." He tilts his head as he looks at the espresso machine as Kaori looked. Perking his head up and nods his head, "so I should in way before my night shift? Yeah no problem, will get both of the bathroom's clean."

Hiro looks at Kaori, "oh uh it's 524-897-9623." He wondered what he had to exactly do on the websites. "Yeah.. sounds good," Hiro nods his head understandingly, "yeah.. I didn't get customers that really wanted alcoholic drinks, but I am sure you noticed that." He couldn't believe how many drinks this restaurant had, both non and alcoholic drinks. Sure a lot of restaurants were like that but it felt like the Eastern Grove had a lot more than a typical restaurant.

Hiro was pretty glad he already clean both bathroom since he started with one before going into this bathroom, getting way to involved in this current situation. Glancing off to the side with his cheeks bright red and watches as Ayame plays with his nipple, softly moans and shifts his hips a bit.

Nodding his head, "yeah I live closer to the restaurant, I am guessing you live more farther away." Did he really want to go this far with Ayame? He wasn't sure but Ayame sounded pretty sure and he didn't want to refuse someone that had help him get use to the Eastern Grove's rules. "Well.. if you really want to, then we will go to my house, its got to be better than doing it in a restaurant's bathroom." Hiro lowers his head and moves his hips within Ayame's hand, pre-cuming a bit.

"I am guessing you enjoy doing all the work as long as you get good results," he laughs a little.

Hiro looks at Ayame and shakes his head, "no of course not, it is good to be open minded." He blushes a bit and slowly nods his head, "yeah I suppose your right," he sticks his tongue out a bit. Hiro looks at Ayame, slowly nodding his head, "a-alright, when do you want to start doing the meet ups?"

Hiro lowers his head and continues moaning, biting his bottom lip as Ayame got more rougher with his hand. He could feel his toes slightly curling up within his shoes and covers his mouth when he felt like he was going to let out a loud moan. Hiro arches his back against the wall and starts to pre-cum a bit more within Ayame's mouth, getting real close to cuming.

Hiro watches as Ayame went to eye level with him and jolts a bit by the sudden grip on his cock. He slowly rests his back on the wall and shifts his hips a bit.

Rubbing the back of his head and sighs, shaking his head and closes his eyes slowly as Ayame kisses him, slowly opening his eyes, "it's my fault anyway this came to be. I just don't feel like Kaori really accepts me as a worker at the restaurant."

'Don't look at me like that. It's your own fault you made a bad impression,' he said, folding his arms across his chest. He exhaled and ran a hand through his hair. He wasn't touching any beverages now and there were no customers so he didn't have to worry so much. He probably still would have got on Hiro's case if he'd done the same though.

'What? Should you "in way before your shift"? What's that supposed to mean?' he said, staring over at Hiro. Did he have a speech defect too? That would just make things worse. Who wanted a waiter who couldn't speak in sentences properly?

'It's fine. It's probably best you only got kid's drinks on your first shift so you at least know what they are,' he said, though it came out sounding more like an insult implying that Hiro was immature. 'I had enough people at the bar to keep things interesting.'

'It's a walk to my place but a long walk. I'm saving up for a car so I don't have to walk at night,' he said. There were a few pubs and bars on the way to his place. A man with lip gloss and long hair was not safe in some of the places Ayame walked. He'd been groped and followed a few times but nothing major.

'All right,' Ayame replied with a nod. He looked at the head of Hiro's cock and licked his lips. His expression was one of wanting. He was starting to get a bit aroused by this himself and really wanted to get home so they could fuck. He laughed softly and looked up at the man. 'I'm the type that likes it in all ways.'

'How about Saturday morning before work? Or I could stay over Friday night?' he suggested. He really was inviting himself over now. His wrist was starting to get tired from pumping so he shifted hands and used his sore hand to reach up and rub up and down Hiro's chest. He spread his fingers wide and played with both nipples between long fingers and his thumb,. He dug the nails in a little and rubbed them back and forth before going softly. As he continued to alternate hard and soft on Hiro's nipples, he took the head of Hiro's cock in his mouth. Soon he was bobbing back and forth sucking the whole head in his mouth. He hollowed out his cheeks and moaned softly around the appendage. It tasted a lot better now that it was all soapy.

'Oh sweetie, don't get too down about it. He'll warm to you in time. I've never seen him stay angry for long,' Ayame said soothingly. He kept stroking Hiro's cock as he nuzzled in behind the man's ear. He wouldn't bite or leave any marks but he did lick softly at the side of the man's neck while jerking him off. By now he mostly just wanted Hiro to come so he wouldn't get blue balls waiting until they got home.

Hiro lowers his head and sighs, nodding his head, ~well maybe if you nicer, I wouldn't feel so intimidated to talking to you,~ he thought as he didn't make another peep.

Hiro glares slightly at Kaori as he was staring at him, "...don't just stare at me in silence. It makes me very uncomfortable," his words always got a bit mixed up when he needed something to drink to moisten his throat.

Hiro glances at Kaori and takes a deep breathe, "I do not control what the customer wants to order. If they want to order something alcoholic, that is fine. If they want something non alcoholic, that is fine too. I can't control what the customer wants to drink or eat. It's not my fault they didn't want anything alcoholic. It is my job to give the customer what they want.. you should know that by now."

"Oh.. so you don't walking home at night? Maybe you just need a walking buddy. I did that a lot ever since my experience as a florist.. it was not a fun experience."

Hiro watches as Ayame was just staring at his cock and blushes a bit. He then laughs a little, "well.. which do you like better when it came to actually having sex though. Putting y-your cock in someone or having someone put their cock in you," he tilts his head to the side.

Nodding his head, "o-oh uh sure, I suppose it is fine," he blushes a bit, wondering how far this will really go with Ayame. He shivers a bit and arches his back while moaning, looking down and turns his head to the side, letting out a moan and bites his hand as he cums in Ayame's mouth.

Hiro lowers his head a bit with a sigh, "I mean.. just because I was a waiter at another restaurant, it just feels like he expecting me to know everything. I mean.. the tablets is the only thing new that I haven't used before." He didn't want to ramble about it too much since he was a bit focus on Ayame's touches. Hiro shivers and rests his chin on Ayame's shoulder, softly biting Ayame's shoulder as he starts to let out another cum load.

• 5 months later...

'Whatever,' Kaori replied. He was done with Hiro. The brat was an idiot of the most incurable kind. No doubt he wouldn't last long... then Kaori would have to train up another waiter. He was about to turn and walk away when Hiro chirped up again with some rebuttal about not being able to control what the customer ordered.

'You don't know when to shut up, do you? Are you trying to be defensive? Don't backchat. I'm not blaming you for getting non-alcoholic orders. I'm saying it's a good thing because you would no doubt not be able to handle any more. Now go clean the toilets like a good serving boy,' he ordered. He raised his hand and pointed to the door to the toilets, glaring down at Hiro the whole time.

'I don't like to. There are too many clubs on the way home and I don't like being picked up by drunkards. They're always so sloppy at sex,' he said, then sighed and shook his head. He didn't want to think about that while he was having so much fun with young Hiro.

'Oh dearie, did something happen to you when you were a florist?' Ayame said in a syrupy, compassionate tone. 'You can tell me all about it later but for now just enjoy what I'm doing for you.'

'My my my, you are curious. I like that. I like giving and receiving cock. There's more than one way to please a man, so many spots that can be teased. I think I'm what you'd call a switch,' he answered. 'How about you? How do you like it? Have you had sex before?'

Ayame smiled as Hiro responded to his machinations. Hiro was really loving it! Ayame couldn't be more pleased. It urged him on and he kept working Hiro's cock until the man came in his mouth. He swirled it around in his mouth a few times, looked up at Hiro's no doubt exhausted face and swallowed with a big smile.

'That's all we'll do for now but I'm sure you want more of me, don't you? Well, you name the date and I'll be there,' he said. He moved up Hiro's body, tracing his fingers up the man's abdomen then rubbing his hand over one side of his chest. Ayame leaned in, closed his eyes and pressed his lips to Hiro's. He was quite satisfied at how far they'd gone on their first time, in the restaurant toilets no less.

'Well, there is common knowledge everywhere you go but every restaurant is different. Don't worry, he'll cool down once he sees you pick up what you're doing. He's just having a bad day because he had to work an extra shift,' he reassured Hiro. 'Just you see, in a few weeks it will be like nothing had ever happened. You'll be part of the furniture like the rest of us!'

The second load of cum landed in Ayame's hand. The effeminate man smiled held it up in front of them both and wriggled it between his fingers. This time he unlocked the toilet door and went out to wash his hands rather than licking it up. He looked back at Hiro and smiled affectionately.

'Well, don't just stand there Sweetie. We'd better hurry if we don't want to get caught by Kaori,' he said, then glanced at the door. No doubt Kaori would come check on Hiro if he took any longer.

Hiro looks at Kaori and lowers his head a bit, knowing he shouldn't talk back to one of his superiors like this so he just bites his bottom lip and didn't speak to further anger Kaori but that didn't stop him from speaking up again.

He pouts a little and sighs a little, "y...yes sir," he grumbles as he had walked to the bathrooms with the cleaning supplies.

Hiro tilts his head as he looks at Ayame, "I am guessing.. you know from experience? Well .. I guess I wouldn't know because I am a virgin but of course I have masturbated ever so often."

He slowly nods his head and rests his back on the wall, watching Ayame.

Hiro laughs a little as he slowly nods his head at Ayame, "well.. you would know better right? You seem to be full of experience." He blushes bright red and shakes his head, "I never... with a man before."

Hiro lowers his head as he holds onto Ayame's head, blushing as he watches Ayame swallow his cum. "D-Does it really... taste that good," he tilts his head as he looks at the smile on Ayame's face.

Hiro glances to the side while he pants and slowly nods his head, blinking, "you.. want to do this more?" He looks down at Ayame's hands and felt the other's lips, able to taste a bit of his cum while he pants.

He sighs and looks to the side, "are you sure.. he seemed to only targeted me. I mean.. yeah.. I guess it makes sense I am still new and stuff. But I really was doing my best. None of the customers complained so.. I called that a success." He laughs a little, "I sure hope so.. but Kaori doesn't seem to like me too much."

Hiro watches Ayame while blushing and looked around the bathroom to make sure he didn't forget anything and walks to the sink to wash his hands.

Hiro slowly nods his head, "I got to.. put the cleaning stuff away. How about you meet me outside while I put everything away," he picks up the supplies.

• 2 months later...

Kaori glances over as Hiro replied but then looks away as he clicks his tongue, getting back to cleaning up the coffee and espresso ~damn little idiot. I will never understand why the old man wants this kid to work here,~ he thought as he shakes his head as he continues working.

Ayame licks his lips, "mmm well I will you if you let me." ~What in luck, I get to endure a cute little virgin, oh this is going to be fun.~

"Well..yeah top and bottom. It is extremely fun to be completely open, especially when it comes to having sex. But for you.. I am willing be top you," he mumbled with a smile.

"Oh but of course. Virgin's cum taste completely amazing. A little bitter but mostly sweet. Yours has a nice taste to it cutie."

"If your willing and able, I am love to pleasure you, even after a long stressful day at work. You must really need it."

Ayame laughs a little as he stands up, licking his lips, "well true your new, but he will get to you in no time. He is like that to all the new employees so don't beat yourself up over it."

Walking to the sink and washes his hands next to Hiro, "alright I will meet you outside," he gives Hiro's ass a spank and then walks out of the bathroom, heading outside with the 'Employee's only' door so Kaori wouldn't notice him.

(Due to Rumpleteaser not wanting to continue this roleplay, I have decided to take on the role of Kaori and continue this roleplay with KawaiiNekomimiBoy. I have already contacted both Rumpleteaser and KawaiiNekomimiBoy so they are alright with me taking over Rumpleteaser's spot)

Hiro tilts his head as he looks at Ayame, blushing a bit as he notices how the other was looking at him with such lust.

"O-Oh? Is that so? Well you would know best.. s-since you have sex before," he rubs the back of his head with a slight pout.

Blushing a little as he looks to the side, wasn't sure how far Ayame was planning on going with him. But just by listening to Ayame, it sounded like he was planning on going all the way.

"I suppose I do, I know things will get better, it will just take some time to adjusting having a new employee at the restaurant." Looking over at Ayame as he washes his hands and nods his head slowly, "yeah.. I suppose so, I just.. find it really hard to talk to someone like him."

Hiro perks his head up with a gasp, looking at Ayame and pouts, rubbing his butt as he watches Ayame leave. Letting out a sigh, he gathers the cleaning supplies and puts everything away. He walks to the front of the store, "well.. see you tomorrow Kaori," he quickly left the restaurant and meets up with Ayame next to the restaurant.

• 2 weeks later...

Ayame laughs a little, "don't worry, I am sure you will be a pro in no time, taking it like a champ," he watches Hiro, seeing how embarrassed he was and getting a bit turn on from watching Hiro. He couldn't wait to have Hiro completely submit to him.

"Exactly, I am sure once Kaori gets to know you more, I am sure even he will be addicted to you," Ayame reassured Hiro as he walked out of the bathroom, smiling as he loved every little reaction Hiro made. He looks down and places his hand on his crotch, "soon enough my little buddy~"

Ayame waited for Hiro outside, he figured it was probably best to go to his house since he didn't know how Hiro would feel once he had his address. He didn't want to be known as a stalker to him.

Kaori looks over at Hiro as he takes his box of cigarettes out, hitting the top of his hand to get one before putting it in his mouth and lit it, "yeah.. sure, can't wait," he says sarcastially as he watches Hiro leave,

Ayame notices Hiro and smiles, "come in here, I will drive you to my place," he mentions before he got into his car.

"I-I don't know about that," Hiro glances off to the side while blushing as he looks at Ayame, seeing how he was looking at him. He looks down and blinks, looking how he was getting erected within his pants.

"Well.. he knew me pretty much for a almost a full day.. I would have hoped that would be long enough," he pouts a little and shakes his head. He watched Ayame walk out of the bathroom, making sure he had all the cleaning supplies away before heading out for the night.

Hiro looks at Kaori and sighs a bit before giving a simple wave before leaving, he could tell in just Kaori's voice how much he disliked him.

Looking around outside, Hiro perks his head up and looks over at Ayame, nodding his head as he walks over to his car. He gets into the passenger's side of Ayame's car and puts on his seat belt, leaning back in the seat.

• 2 weeks later...

Ayame laughs a little, "well... Kaori is a bit of a hot head so.. it might take more then one day to make him open up to you dear," he pats Hiro's head.

Ayame looks at Hiro with a smile, watching him get in the car, "well... off we go," he turns on the car and drives out of the parking lot. He looks at the time and then the silence was broke with a GRRRRRRRRRR. Someone was hungry. He knew he was pretty famished but then he could tell by Hiro's body language, his hands on his stomach and the slight red cheeks that Hiro was pretty famished as well.

Letting out a laugh, "well we are both pretty hungry. Why don't we get a bite to eat before heading over to my house? Is that okay? Oh, and don't worry about paying.. it will be MY treat."

Hiro pouts a little but then looks at Ayame as he was getting his head petted and slowly nods his head, "well.. at least I made some new friends, including you so I guess it just ... takes more time to befriend Kaori," he rubs the back of his head as he softly smiles.

He nods his head as he looks out the window as Ayame was driving. He blinks a bit as he heard his stomach let out a loud growl, blushing a little as he glances to the side. Just working with food was enough to make him very hungry. He slowly looks at Ayame, noticing that his growling stomach got the other male's attention.

Hiro slowly perks his head up as he looks at Ayame and nods his head with a smile, "I... sure appreciate it. I-I will pay you back for sure. Thank you so much, I didn't realize... I would get this hungry from working with food," he laughs a little as he looks back out the window, distracting himself for now until reaching a spot to eat.

• 5 months later...

Ayame laughs a little as he nods his head, "yeah. I am sure overtime .... even Kaori will open up to you in no time. Who knows how long it will take but I am sure Kaori will find a soft spot in his heart for you. What even happen to make him this upset with you?"

Ayame continues driving until reaching a red light, softly laughing as he looks at Hiro, seeing his reaction when his hungry stomach was discovered. "Well... that is one way to break the awkward silence huh," he stretches with a chuckle.

"It's no problem. I am sure a lot of people that work with food once their shift is over they are completely starving so really it isn't anything to be all embarrassed about." He goes back to driving until reaching a restaurant and parks in the parking lot, "alright lets go order some food... then make out way to my house," he smiles as he gets out of the car, clearly excited to get some food but couldn't wait until afterwards at his place with Hiro.

• Saga locked this topic